Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees (99275 Views)

Buhari's Health Not As Terrible As Speculated — Presidency / Ministerial List : See Speculated Portfolios Of Ministers / See List Of Speculated Nominees: Ministerial List (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by Nobody: 5:01am On Sep 29, 2015
helinues:
Barely 48 hours to September 30, the deadline given by President Muhammadu Buhari, to release the list of his long-awaited ministerial nominees, the social media was again abuzz on Monday, with a list of politicians and technocrats who are speculated to make the ministerial nominees to be sent to the Senate tomorrow.

However, this list is not an official list from the Presidency. Again, this is not likely the real list because some names such as that of Dr Kayode Fayemi, Femi Falana and Engineer Segun Oni are all from Ekiti State. According to the constitution, the President must appoint a minister from each state.

Here is the list:

Prof. Tam David West
Femi Falana (SAN)
Lt.-Gen. Abdulrahman Dambazu (rtd)
Prince Olagunsoye Oyinlola
Wale Edun
Abubakar Malami (SAN).
Mrs. Ifueko Omoigui-Okaru
Chief Bode Mustapha
Engineer Segun Oni
Dr Kayode Fayemi
Dr. Abba Ruma
Chief Kanu Agabi
Donald Duke
Babatunde Raji Fashola
Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi
Rotimi Akeredolu
Rabiu Musa Kwankwanso
Festus Odimegwu
Engineer Funsho Kupolokun
Yinka Folashade Oredola
Bisola Adegbenro
Isaiah Danjuma (son of TY Danjuma)
Dele Momodu
Kehinde Lawanson
Chief Bayo Ojo (SAN)
Pat Utomi
Charles Chukwuma Soludo

Meanwhile, as Nigerians await the official announcement from President Buhari:

* Who would you want to be on the list?
* Who would you want removed from the aforementioned names?

Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/ministerial-list-see-list-of-speculated-nominees/
Remove all those people who either be governor b4 or serve as director n ministers b4. They shld allow new people who have not serve d nation b4. Naija is not their grandparents throne.
Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by xakakes: 5:05am On Sep 29, 2015
emmanuel596:
Who erased my name
Was hoping to see GEJs name As minister of wailers
Grow up times and events had passed you long ago!Nothing personal though
Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by babafirst(m): 5:06am On Sep 29, 2015
bugzbunny:

All hail our minister of toilet affairs
lol but toilet biz is good biz ohhhhhh.
Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by centusportaiwo(m): 5:13am On Sep 29, 2015
Kayode fayemi should be removed from the list because he is a rogue and has defrauded ekiti account,which is affecting both workers and non-workers today. Femi falana is a write off because he is an ekiti foreigner who does not know what is going on in the state,and besides does not fit in. Thus, by quality,credibility,accountabilty and diligence, SEGUN ONI is the only incorruptible politician with high pedigree in all ramifications. He lives in the state and more wiser than any of the afore-mentioned ministers. Good morning Nigerians.
Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by Adesiji77: 5:28am On Sep 29, 2015
Aitee1:
Has the saints landed from heaven already? lipsrsealed

No, from Mars cheesy grin
Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by sunnyb0b0(m): 5:33am On Sep 29, 2015
agarawu23:
grin No barcanista name?

Well, I am not surprised because i know baba can't work with criminals and liars.

Why your papa name no dey there?
Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by Kingsley1000(m): 5:39am On Sep 29, 2015
SOlUDO VERY CERTAIN MINISTER OF FINANCE

WHAT ABOUT NGIGE?

Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by j4sure(m): 5:40am On Sep 29, 2015
Wow .Noted
Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by Scream(m): 5:45am On Sep 29, 2015
Chosen1984:
My brother Fashola case is majorly as a result of in house fightings btw him and Tinubu. Have you had about that news of late? They seem to have settled and the allegations have disappeared!Fashola is till one Nigerian that given the right environment would perform.

You owe your conscience man!
Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by Mrslimblack(m): 5:56am On Sep 29, 2015
Na the same people
Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by SeanDada1(m): 5:57am On Sep 29, 2015
Isaiah danjunma's should be perhaps minister of transport. I know their plans.. Waterway security, Oil/Marine transportation interest. May God save this country from selfish and egocentric people.

Chosen1984:
I don't know the credentials of Isaiah danjuma so i won't speak about him..

Prince Brigadier Oyinlola should be tired of eating money. He has had his fair share as a Military Governor and a civilian governor of Osun state. But i guess he would be given based on obasanjo boy.

Rotimi Amechi based on allegations of HEAVY WEIGHT CORRUPTION hanging on him should not be on this list at least for now.......

I Think its a fair list !! Not a Bad one... Seeing some names of Renowned Technocrats like Tam David west, Pat utomi, Charles soludo, Festus odimegwu,Fashola , Falana , kalu agabi etc raises some hope
Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by sparkleRed(f): 5:59am On Sep 29, 2015
Sunny4Gold:

PMB needs to remove the following from the list
1. Amaechi: This man is still facing corruption allegations
2. Soludo: he served as CBN governor before

Leave soludo there Minister of finance
As far as Soludo and Fashola are there I care less about d other names
Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by Nobody: 6:04am On Sep 29, 2015
emmanuel596:
Who erased my name
Was hoping to see GEJs name As minister of wailers
lol Minister of Wailing and Thieving Affairs

Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by tonte(m): 6:06am On Sep 29, 2015
David West that's over 80 years
Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by mikolo80: 6:13am On Sep 29, 2015
pleiades45:
yoruba doing big thangs. dont hate. congratulate. truth be told yoruba is the most intelligent tribe in nigeria. hausa is the bravest, yoruba is the most intelligent and igbo is the most loquacious and pugnacious
agree but I thought they said we are slaves, that we had been used, that north scammed us. guess they were wrong

Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by Nobody: 6:14am On Sep 29, 2015
What abt kwakwaso?
agarawu23:
grin No barcanista name?

Well, I am not surprised because i know baba can't work with criminals and liars.
Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by Nobody: 6:24am On Sep 29, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]So 14 out of 28 for Yorubas alone, idonbelivit
Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by princejenks(m): 6:31am On Sep 29, 2015
Wow i thought this 'noise makers' list would consist of unheard of names but all i can see is one of recycled politicians from the past and their sons. Its a pity i cant even see a female's name on the list;their 35% affirmative action on women in governance thrown out the window in this dispensation. It would be nice having amaechi as info minister cos he fits the role with his big mouthed posture.
Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by sodiqjimoh7: 6:40am On Sep 29, 2015
Prof. Ibrahim Agboola Gambari isn't on the list
Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by layinks60: 6:41am On Sep 29, 2015
Am not surprise tho.. This is Nigeria where Nepotism of the highest order is practiced.. Check down from the list. You'll see it's obviously a man knows man system.. We ain't democratic at all.

What is danjuma's son doing on this list?
Segun oni should be enlisted
Is there an average man?.
Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by eazydon(m): 6:56am On Sep 29, 2015
Aitee1:
Has the saints landed from heaven already? lipsrsealed

My love kiss
Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by billyG(m): 6:57am On Sep 29, 2015
Elobyte:
I voted for APC during d 2015 election hopin dat they will transform nigeria,but i regrect doin dat becos Buhari nd his APC members hav nothin for nigeria nd her citizens.from one big mistake to ander worst mistake..infact Buhari is abig fool nd can not b in any compared to jonathan.i think Buhari should just enroll in adult education beco he has nothin u upstairs
This shows u insult & beatup yur father everyday.

Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by Dannyset(m): 6:59am On Sep 29, 2015
oz4real83:
is Ifueko not a woman? Assignment for u!!!

Is there no difference between "Woman" and "Women"? Assignment submitted.
Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by vega84(m): 7:02am On Sep 29, 2015
Amaechi #vegatalks
Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by mkpy: 7:12am On Sep 29, 2015
wrong list. woeroba can't get more than awusa-Fulani. but since pmb says ministers are noisemakers, i won't be surprised because woerobas are natural noisemakers and pmb is baba daft.
Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by emmanuel596(m): 7:16am On Sep 29, 2015
xakakes:
Grow up times and events had passed you long ago!Nothing personal though

Thunder fire you and your thief hero GEJ

Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by lekan29ice(m): 7:16am On Sep 29, 2015
Don't be surprised to see GEJ name when the list is finally released
Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by Agboola321(m): 7:18am On Sep 29, 2015
I'd like to have Prof. Chinedu Nebo on that list.
Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 29, 2015
How come ekiti has three nominees; falana, segunand Fayemi
Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by mastasam(m): 7:35am On Sep 29, 2015
we r waitin
Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:38am On Sep 29, 2015
Its a fake list, how cud he av added 3 ekiti state indiginees knowing fully well that only one person can come frm each states according 2 d constitution.
Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by pharmagba: 7:41am On Sep 29, 2015
Elobyte:
I voted for APC during d 2015 election hopin dat they will transform nigeria,but i regrect doin dat becos Buhari nd his APC members hav nothin for nigeria nd her citizens.from one big mistake to ander worst mistake..infact Buhari is abig fool nd can not b in any compared to jonathan.i think Buhari should just enroll in adult education beco he has nothin u upstairs
On what basis are you making this submissions? On the basis of hate? Can you truly swear that you voted for him? Please this forum is for mature minds

The First Project By Julius Berger In Nigeria 1965 Was In Lagos (Throwback Pic) / Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband / The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos)