Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees (99270 Views)

Buhari's Health Not As Terrible As Speculated — Presidency / Ministerial List : See Speculated Portfolios Of Ministers / See List Of Speculated Nominees: Ministerial List (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by oganology33(m): 10:45am On Sep 29, 2015
agarawu23:
grin No barcanista name?

Well, I am not surprised because i know baba can't work with criminals and liars.

I see one confirmed criminal name dia. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi
Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by Kunlexity(m): 11:05am On Sep 29, 2015
dorhinsolar:
Well this is just still gravevine not the real list.
Grapevine....
Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by IYANGBALI: 1:13pm On Sep 29, 2015
VickyRotex:

cheesy it's too early to smoke Osogbo weed angry
if you make me vex I will tell baba to remove your name from his list
Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 29, 2015
bugzbunny:

Islamists hv only one place for women...on the bed
You are a complete rettard bugzbunny
f00lish senselesss animal

what value does your christainity have for women

Women are dumped on throughout the Bible, and are still being dumped on in the churches. How many denominations allow women to be clergy? If they are clergy, they still aren't equal to the men in the clergy. And it is supported 100% in the Bible.

It starts in the second account of creation... Woman needed man in order to exist. (Genesis 2:20-22)

When Adam and Eve ate the forbidden fruit of knowledge of Good and Evil... Who got the harshest of punishment? Eve! Adam's punishment was that his herbs would sprout thorns and he would get to rule over Eve, is that really a punishment? Then Eve got pain in childbirth, pain in conception... and became a servant of sorts to Adam. Not to mention the official punishment for Adam was for listening to his wife. (Genesis 3:16-17)

Even in the ten commandments women are portrayed as being the property of their husband. In Exodus 20:17 it says "Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's." Yes sir, the wife ranks right there with the ox and ass.

That's not all. Exodus 21:7-10 covers the rules of selling your daughter, her master making her marry him, and then her role if he wants more wives. I see the woman's view and feelings mattered quite a bit here.

Exodus 22:16-17 is a real good one. If a man sleeps with an unwed virgin, he must marry her. But if her father refuses to give her to the man, then the man must pay the "pay money according to the dowry of virgins"... is this crazy or what? I can see it now...

Man: Hi sir, I just shtooked your virgin daughter, and now must marry her.

Father: There is no way my little girl is marrying you, punk!

Man: Okay, well then here's the $5 I have to give you then.

Father: YAY!!!

It's not just women, female animals are not as good as male animals. It is male animals that are to be burned for offerings. (Leviticus 1:3, 1:10) When a king sins, and needs to make a sacrifice he has to use a male goat, but when any old commoner sins, they have to use a female goat. (Leviticus 4:23, 4:28)

Now back to the abuse of human females. This biased view isn't limited to adult women. Little girls, even from the day that they are born, are inferior to little boys. All of Leviticus chapter 12 is based on the purification of a woman after she has given birth. Get this... after a woman has given birth to a boy, she will be unclean for 7 days and must purify herself for 33 days. If she gives birth to a girl, she is unclean for 14 days and needs 66 days of purification. Go figure.

Leviticus also touches on the treatment of female slaves and their male masters. According to Leviticus 19:20-22, if a man rapes his female slave... the woman gets punished and the man's sins are forgiven. Look for yourself, it's rather shameful.

Women are even worth less in terms of their monetary value. Here's a table of values as given by God in Leviticus 27:3-7. $ = Shekels of silver

Ages 1 month - 5 years: Male = $5; Female = $3

Ages 5 years - 20 years: Male = $20; Female = $10

Ages 20 years - 60 years: Male = $50; Female = $30

Ages 60 and up: Male = $15; Female = $10

In Deuteronomy 22:28-29 it says that if a man rapes a virgin, he must marry her and also pay her father 50 shekels for humbling her. How wild is that, do you think that would fly today?

1 Samuel 18:25-27 may just be one of the most disgusting things ever written. Saul sells his daughter to David. But he didn't want money, noooooo, that would be too normal... he wanted 100 foreskins from Philistine men. David gave him 200 foreskins. What the hell is with foreskins? Couldn't he get ears? Or how about fingers? This is disgusting. And women certainly be offended that one of their kind was traded for 200 bits of severed joysticks.

Women are below men in the pecking order again in 1 Corinthians 11:3-9 where it is made crystal clear that God over Christ, Christ is over man, and man is over woman. After all man was not created for woman, but woman was created for man.

Women are not allowed to talk in church, in fact the idea of them speaking in church is shameful. This is made very clear in 1 Corinthians 14:34-35. Women are to remain silent, and if they have any questions they are to ask their husbands at home after church.

Not only are women inferior to men, but they should treat their husbands as they treat God. Check this quote out from Ephesians 5:22-24 "wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body. Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing."

1 Timothy chapter 2 is another chapter that is dedicated to saying women are below men, and also says women are to dress plainly. But let's take a harder look at where women stand in this chapter. It says that women are to learn in silence without subjection... they cannot teach nor "usurp authority over the man". It also makes it clear that Adam was first, then Eve. And the Garden of Eden thing, with the forbidden fruit... well that was 100% Eve's fault. Women are gullible, yet conniving.

It amazes me that there is a woman, who could read the teachings of the Holy Bible, and call herself a Christian. How many Christian men are using these teachings to justify abuse? It's sickening.
Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by destiny25(m): 2:03pm On Sep 29, 2015
Fake list,

no Bachir Maigida,
no Usman Lafia,
no Musa Abdulahi,
no Bamanga Tahir,
no Shehu Malami,
no Abubakar Danladi,
no Mohammed Ali,
no Alhaji Danjuma Siegobe,
no Aliyu Babayaro,
no Dogoyaro Balabare,
no Dauda Mustapha,
no Ibrahim Sanusi,
no Ismaila Dansokoto,
no Yakubu Dasuki,

haba....

This list is FAKE!
Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by borntwice2008(m): 2:14pm On Sep 29, 2015
I want Dr. Moses Olateju Ojo - NCCE
Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by santosesq1(m): 3:04pm On Sep 29, 2015
James Onanefe Ibori ( Odidigborigbo ) of Africa
Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by Nobody: 12:59am On Sep 30, 2015
Has anyone told u that u looks like monalisa chimda.

The First Project By Julius Berger In Nigeria 1965 Was In Lagos (Throwback Pic) / Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband / The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos)