Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Samoan Proverbs - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Samoan Proverbs (3326 Views)

Great Nupe Proverbs And Their Meanings! / Owe Ile Yoruba -some Lovely Yoruba Proverbs And Their Meanings. / Some "Super-lovely" And Hilarious Yoruba Proverbs You Would Love To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samoan Proverbs by iPopAlomo(m): 9:05am On Nov 13, 2015
Adanna28:

Bawo ni?

Me wa pa... kilonsele...?!

1 Like

Re: Samoan Proverbs by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 13, 2015
[quote author=Adanna28 post=39964507][/quote]
Some people from Japan, Thailand and Mongolia are bulky and atimes huge (although not bigger than Samoans). I take it that many centuries ago, Asians were bigger than what we have today. Have a lovely weekend sis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samoan Proverbs by filly21: 7:48am On Jun 29, 2016
let me share my Samoan proverbs:E le pu se tino i upu, which means Words don't break bones.
Re: Samoan Proverbs by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 08, 2016
Let me share my Samoan culture proverb..

O fānau a manu e fafaga i fugālā'au, 'ae 'o fānau a tagata e fafaga i 'upu." "

(The offspring of birds are fed with flower nectar, but the children of men are nurtured with words."wink

According to our fa'a-Sāmoa this is the foundational concept of child-rearing and discipline; the guidance and nurturing of the younger generation is the collective responsibility of the entire family, village, and society.

Where have u been dear?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biography OF Pericoma Okoye / Accelerationism / Meanings Of Names?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.