Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,440 members, 7,808,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Finally! The Pope Agrees With Muslims “Jesus Did Not Die At The Cross” - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Finally! The Pope Agrees With Muslims “Jesus Did Not Die At The Cross” (12045 Views)

Birth Of Jesus: Did Mary Have Other Children Aside From Jesus Christ? / Catholic Bishop Reacts To Patrick Edet's Resignation: "The Pope Must Hear This" / "I Fasted 29 Days With Muslims " -Christian Nigerian Lady Reveals. Photos/ Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally! The Pope Agrees With Muslims “Jesus Did Not Die At The Cross” by mohince(m): 11:32pm On Sep 28, 2015
See, when it comes to the bible, it is so consistent with the
truth that there really is no room for confusion. Actually
God is a God of order and one would expect to find nothing
but consistency and order in His words.
The Pope in an address in New York said that “ humanly
speaking, ended in failure, the failure of the cross. “.
“I would like to express two sentiments for my Muslim brothers and sisters : Firstly, my greetings as they celebrate the feast of sacrifice. I would have wished my greeting to be warmer. My sentiments of closeness, my sentiments of closeness in the face of tragedy. The tragedy that they suffered in Mecca.”
“The cross shows us a different way of measuring success.
Ours is to plant the seeds. God sees to the fruits of our labors. And if at times our efforts and works seem to fail and not produce fruit, we need to remember that we are followers of Jesus Christ and his life, humanly speaking, ended in failure, the failure of the cross.” Let that sink in.
So first the Pope identifies himself with “my Muslim
Brothers and Sisters”. Now, don’t get me wrong, but I love
muslims. I have Muslim brothers and sisters and friends.
But in faith are Muslims our brothers and sisters?
“The righteous should choose his friends carefully, for the
way of the wicked leads them astray” (12:26). We should
stay away from foolish people (13:20, 14:7), from people
who lose their temper easily (22:24), and from the rebellious
(24:21). Although these close relationships are not recommended, it does not mean we turn our noses up and ignore unbelievers, either. Second Timothy 2:24-26 tells us that as servants of the Lord, we are to be kind to and not quarrel with anyone. We should gently teach those who oppose the truth, and be patient with difficult people. Matthew 5:16 tells us, “Let your good deeds shine out for all to see, so that everyone will praise your heavenly father.” We should serve unbelievers so that they may see God through us and turn to Him in praise. James 5:16 says that there is great power in the prayer of a righteous person, so bring your concerns for unbelievers before God, and He will listen.
What does the Koran say about Non-Muslims?
(9:5 ) And when the forbidden months have passed, kill the
idolaters wherever you find them and take them prisoners, and beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them at every place of
ambush. But if they repent and observe Prayer and pay the
Zakat, then leave their way free. Surely, Allah is Most Forgiving, Merciful. On unbelievers is the curse of Allah. – Sura 2:161 It is not for any Prophet to have captives until he has made slaughter in the land. – 8:67 Fight those who believe neither in God nor the Last Day, nor what has been forbidden by God and his messenger (Mohammed) , nor acknowledge the religion of Truth (Islam), even if they are People of the Book (Christians), until they pay
the tribute and have been humbled. – 9:29 (another source: )
The unbelievers are impure and their abode is hell. (another
source: ) Humiliate the non-Muslims to such an extent that they surrender and pay tribute. Are Christians infidels? YES TO MUSLIMS. Anyone that does not profess the Shahada is an idolater (worships another God that is nor Allah).
So from the scratch of it, Christianity and Islam are the
stack opposites and both hold relationships with non-
believers at ‘arms length’. For Christians, it is either to
preach to the unbeliever or stay clear lest their influence
compromises your faith. For the Muslims, well it says kill!
(And the results, every 5 Minutes A Christian is Killed )
But how does the Pope then a man that professes
Christianity call a Muslim his brother?
Well maybe because deep down, Islam and Catholicism are
one? How? Well for one, Muslims believe God cannot die.
“And because of their saying: We slew the Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, Allah’s messenger – they slew him not nor crucified him, but it appeared so unto them ; and lo! those who disagree concerning it are in doubt thereof; they have no knowledge there of save pursuit of a conjecture; they slew him not for certain”. S. 4:157 The closest Muslims come to the cross is admitting someone else was crucified or ‘it appeared to the people present’ that they crucified someone.
Now the Pope in His statement has said that ‘humanly
speaking” Jesus died. The common denominator in Islam and Catholicism is that “someone HUMAN” called Jesus died, but God did not die. (According to Islam God cannot die and now according to the pope just the ‘human’ Jesus died, not the “Jesus- Jesus”). Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. 1John 2:22 So the Pope can justifiably call Muslims his Brothers and Sisters in faith. And which faith is that? Well the faith of the Devil. Only Satan would choose to convince you to believe Jesus Christ did not die at the cross. Why? Because it is by the death of Christ at the cross that completes our salvation.
www.amredeemed.com/end-times/finally-the-pope-agrees-with-muslims-jesus-did-not-die-at-the-cross

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally! The Pope Agrees With Muslims “Jesus Did Not Die At The Cross” by themaskedman: 11:44pm On Sep 28, 2015
Wow! You are staying awake just to write this rubbish, I can't believe it.
I don't know what issues you have with the Pope, I don't care whether he's Antichrist as you say but I want to tell you not to engage in issues you nothing of.
To start with, the Pope isn't wrong to call Muslims his brothers and sisters for that's what they are to him, to you and to me. The same God that created you and me non Muslims created them too. Thus, if we are rated by the same God then we are one insofar as we share one creator.
That your brother or sister doesn't share the same faith with you doesn't make him/her any less your brother or sister, the Pope realizes than more than you do.
I will rather you go to bed and cool off, your head is hot.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally! The Pope Agrees With Muslims “Jesus Did Not Die At The Cross” by brize(m): 11:49pm On Sep 28, 2015
This people trying day and night to tag the pope an antichrist should be careful o.... I don talk my own finish be that.

3 Likes

Re: Finally! The Pope Agrees With Muslims “Jesus Did Not Die At The Cross” by mohince(m): 11:50pm On Sep 28, 2015
Go and die

1 Like

Re: Finally! The Pope Agrees With Muslims “Jesus Did Not Die At The Cross” by themaskedman: 11:53pm On Sep 28, 2015
mohince:
[s]
For someone trying hard to correct the Pope I'm ashamed this is all you have to say. Go to bed son so you could wake up early and fresh and have mummy prepare you for school.

8 Likes

Re: Finally! The Pope Agrees With Muslims “Jesus Did Not Die At The Cross” by TITOBIGZ(m): 11:54pm On Sep 28, 2015
Waht am i doing here self
Re: Finally! The Pope Agrees With Muslims “Jesus Did Not Die At The Cross” by razykay(m): 12:04am On Sep 29, 2015
In this worldly religious argument Nobody is Right,Nobody is Wrong. We are just a pencil in the HAND of OUR CREATOR

We need Tolerance of our Interfaith!

3 Likes

Re: Finally! The Pope Agrees With Muslims “Jesus Did Not Die At The Cross” by NOBODYY: 12:07am On Sep 29, 2015
This is why i tell kids to stop smoking weed before u log in to Nairaland

Go to bed OP...

1 Like

Re: Finally! The Pope Agrees With Muslims “Jesus Did Not Die At The Cross” by mohince(m): 12:12am On Sep 29, 2015
Re: Finally! The Pope Agrees With Muslims “Jesus Did Not Die At The Cross” by MrWisdom(m): 1:21am On Sep 29, 2015
Can i profer a lasting solution....
Re: Finally! The Pope Agrees With Muslims “Jesus Did Not Die At The Cross” by Christoskurion: 1:33am On Sep 29, 2015
Useless write up
Re: Finally! The Pope Agrees With Muslims “Jesus Did Not Die At The Cross” by Christoskurion: 1:36am On Sep 29, 2015
Useless write up. Pls,there are no two ways about it,Christ is knocking at the door of your heart,welcome Him in and be saved.
Re: Finally! The Pope Agrees With Muslims “Jesus Did Not Die At The Cross” by Christoskurion: 1:54am On Sep 29, 2015
Op,nothing can change the reality of Christ's redemptive work;God became man,crucified and died on the cross,buried and resurrected,ascended into heaven and seated at the right hand God(the Father). Pls,there are no two ways about it,this same Jesus is knocking at the door of your heart,welcome Him in and be saved. Those who humbly accept Him have the reward of eternal life but those hesitate are doomed for eternal damnation. Pls,Jesus loves you,ask Him to come into your heart today.

3 Likes

Re: Finally! The Pope Agrees With Muslims “Jesus Did Not Die At The Cross” by Nobody: 3:30am On Sep 29, 2015
Is Pope agreeing greater than the Bible? Can't you read the bible? Has it changed before? Brethren, stop deceiving yourself. Jesus Christ died on the cross, was buried and rose again on the third day.

If you can't accept that he died and rose on the third day, sorry, I can't help you.

1 Like

Re: Finally! The Pope Agrees With Muslims “Jesus Did Not Die At The Cross” by DaBullIT(m): 4:26am On Sep 29, 2015
Not to WORRY

Quran 10 49 asked them to discuss with Christians and Jews who read / have scriptures / laws before Koran was ever written

If God's words are untrue by the account of men, Mr Muhammed himself or whoever wrote quran would not refer muslims to read it

1 Like

Re: Finally! The Pope Agrees With Muslims “Jesus Did Not Die At The Cross” by PRYCE(m): 5:08am On Sep 29, 2015
Nice piece! Well articulated and demonstrated mastery!
Re: Finally! The Pope Agrees With Muslims “Jesus Did Not Die At The Cross” by suxkill: 5:35am On Sep 29, 2015
op you need Jesus!!!

4 Likes

Re: Finally! The Pope Agrees With Muslims “Jesus Did Not Die At The Cross” by khassy(m): 6:12am On Sep 29, 2015
another useless topic by a fanatic Luna.tic again abi

and those silly and jihadist mods would quickly move this to FP... angryangry

stu.pid mods running NL since 1880

4 Likes

Re: Finally! The Pope Agrees With Muslims “Jesus Did Not Die At The Cross” by omenka(m): 6:15am On Sep 29, 2015
themaskedman:
Wow! You are staying awake just to write this rubbish, I can't believe it.
I don't know what issues you have with the Pope, I don't care whether he's Antichrist as you say but I want to tell you not to engage in issues you nothing of.
To start with, the Pope isn't wrong to call Muslims his brothers and sisters for that's what they are to him, to you and to me. The same God that created you and me non Muslims created them too. Thus, if we are rated by the same God then we are one insofar as we share one creator.
That your brother or sister doesn't share the same faith with you doesn't make him/her any less your brother or sister, the Pope realizes than more than you do.
I will rather you go to bed and cool off, your head is hot.
Re: Finally! The Pope Agrees With Muslims “Jesus Did Not Die At The Cross” by Psylas(m): 6:23am On Sep 29, 2015
to hell with religion

1 Like

Re: Finally! The Pope Agrees With Muslims “Jesus Did Not Die At The Cross” by salam1(m): 6:25am On Sep 29, 2015
IF U HATE MUSLIMS DAT MUCH DERE ARE MANY VIRGINS LAND ON EARTH, PLS HELP URSELF OUT.
Re: Finally! The Pope Agrees With Muslims “Jesus Did Not Die At The Cross” by salam1(m): 6:26am On Sep 29, 2015
IF U HATE MUSLIMS DAT MUCH DERE ARE MANY VIRGINS LAND ON EARTH, PLS HELP URSELF OUT. ad keep making mokery of wat happen in mecca remembere its only a fool that knows tomorrow.
Re: Finally! The Pope Agrees With Muslims “Jesus Did Not Die At The Cross” by Nobody: 6:34am On Sep 29, 2015
Jesus Christ told Peter, you are the rock of my church.

Jesus will later tell Peter to be wary that the devil will use him against the church.

Peter is considered by catholics as the first pope.

At the heart of the Vatican in Peter's square lies the Statue of Peter and an oblexic stone.

The Vatican is a satanic corruption of Christianity.

Catholism is not Christianity but a heathen baal pagan worshiping religion

The statue of the Madonna is openly worshipped by catholics. This idolatry is from ancient old world religion of fertility goddess.

The image below is of the ancient Egyptian goddess Isis and her son hourus.

Now compare with the Madonna
[img]http://3.bp..com/-7lS2qwEXHUU/TWgqLPsQa7I/AAAAAAAACmA/fCvVdC0FK6w/s1600/Czestochowa.jpg[/img]

You can see clearly the halo in both

4 Likes

Re: Finally! The Pope Agrees With Muslims “Jesus Did Not Die At The Cross” by Nobody: 6:37am On Sep 29, 2015
Roman Catholics hold and clearly have the Mother and the Child as the grand objects of worship and exactly so, it was in ancient Babylon. The Babylonians, in their religion worshipped a Goddess Mother and a Son, who was represented in pictures and in images as an infant or child in his mother's arms. From Babylon, this worship of the Mother and the Child spread. In Egypt, the Mother and the Child were worshipped under the names of Isis and Osiris. In India, as Isi and Iswara and in Asia, as Cybele and Deoius; in Pagan Rome, as Fortuna and Jupiter-puer, or Jupiter, the boy; in Greece, as Ceres, the Great Mother, with the babe at her breast, or as Irene, the goddess of Peace, with the boy Plutus in her arms. Even in Tibet, in China, and Japan, the Jesuit missionaries were astonished to find the counterpart of Madonna and her child devoutly worshipped as in Papal Rome itself.

Even the name Catholics commonly designate the Virgin, is just the translation of one of the titles of the Babylonian goddess. As Baal or Belus was the name of the great male divinity of Babylon, so the female divinity was called Beltis.(HESYCHIUS, Lexicon) This name has been found in Nineveh applied to the "Mother of the gods" (VAUX'S Nineveh and Persepolis); and in a speech attributed to Nebuchadnezzar, preserved in EUSEBII Proeparatio Evangelii, both titles "Belus and Beltis" are conjoined as the titles of the great Babylonian god and goddess. The Greek Belus, as representing the highest title of the Babylonian god, was undoubtedly Baal, "The Lord." Beltis, therefore, as the title of the female divinity, was equivalent to "Baalti," which, in English, is "My Lady," in Latin, "Mea Domina," and, in Italina, is corrupted into the well known "Madonna." In connection with this, it may be observed, that the name of Juno, the classical "Queen of Heaven," which, in Greek, was Hera, also signified "The Lady"; and that the peculiar title of Cybele or Rhea at Rome, was Domina or "The Lady." Athena, the well known name of Minerva at Athens, had the very same meaning. The Hebrew Adon, "The Lord," is, with the points, pronounced Athon. We have evidence that this name was known to the Asiatic Greeks, from whom idolatry, in a large measure, came into European Greece, as a name of God under the form of "Athan." Eustathius, in a note on the Periergesis of Dionysius, speaking of local names in the district of Laodicea, says the "Athan is god." The feminine of Athan, "The Lord," is Athan, "The Lady," which in the Attic dialect, is Athena. No doubt, Minerva is commonly represented as a virgin; but, for all that, we learn from Strabo that at Hierapytna in Crete (the coins of which city, says Muller, Dorians have the Athenian symbols of Minerva upon them), she was said to be the mother of the Corybantes by Helius, or "The Sun." It is certain that the Egyptian Minerva, who was the prototype of the Athenian goddess, was a mother, and was styled "Goddess Mother," or "Mother of the Gods."

Shing Moo, the Holy Mother in China, being represented with a child in her arms, and a glory around her, is exactly as if a Roman Catholic artist had set her up and drew her. The name of Shing Moo, applied by the Chinese to their "Holy Mother," compared with another name of the same goddess in another province of China, strongly favours the conclusion that Shing Moo is just a synonym for one of the well known names of the goddess-mother of Babylon.

4 Likes

Re: Finally! The Pope Agrees With Muslims “Jesus Did Not Die At The Cross” by Nobody: 6:37am On Sep 29, 2015
Funny How you can Only worship Christ in that Religion, as an Idol, ether as a Statue of a Child, or as a Corpse on the Cross, Never sitting in Heaven in power,

it is THE Religion of THE DEAD

Firstly to Build a Catholic church the Grounds are consecrated with "The Dead"
(Which makes it Unclean see: Leviticus 11:31, Haggai 2:13 & many others)

God is the God of the Living Not of the Dead
Yet the Roman Church is Christian?

Prayers for the Dead
Masses for the Dead
Candles for the Dead
Dead MARY
Dead SAINTS
Dead Relics
Dead Host
Dead Tongue
Dead Works
Dead Rituals

Its THE Land of the DEAD as its THE Temple
Built on ancient Pagan Burial grounds, then there's ALL the dead it created
See Revelation 18:24

5 Likes

Re: Finally! The Pope Agrees With Muslims “Jesus Did Not Die At The Cross” by Nobody: 6:52am On Sep 29, 2015
The real Truth is that many Catholics will always have soft spot and sympathy for Muslims... even in Nigeria here, ppl like Rev Mbaka do not hide their love for Buhari and other Northern muslims, I dont know if its because they pray alike or they have connection in any way..... It has been predicted that Catholics will join hands with Muslims to fight other Christians in time, Rev mbaka have already started it in Nigeria, there have been so much killing in the North these days nobody has heard about Mbaka again since GEJ left, they use the word "Religion tolerance", are the Muslims tolerating Christians?? the ans is no.... Christians are the only Religion Muslims want to exterminate...as a Christian Jesus said I am the only way but Catholics are telling other Christians that there may be another way through islam, Catholic dont even read the the General Bible anymore.... I was a catholic and I know this....God will Help us.

3 Likes

Re: Finally! The Pope Agrees With Muslims “Jesus Did Not Die At The Cross” by Nobody: 6:54am On Sep 29, 2015

[size=18pt]Ye shall make you no idols nor graven image, neither rear you up a standing image, neither shall ye set up any image of stone in your land, to bow down unto it: for I am the Lord your God. - Lev 26:1 [/size]

7 Likes

Re: Finally! The Pope Agrees With Muslims “Jesus Did Not Die At The Cross” by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 29, 2015
kaycid77:
The real Truth is that many Catholics will always have soft spot and sympathy for Muslims... even in Nigeria here, ppl like Rev Mbaka do not hide their love for Buhari and other Northern muslims, I dont know if its because they pray alike or they have connection in any way..... It has been predicted that Catholics will join hands with Muslims to fight other Christians in time, Rev mbaka have already started it in Nigeria, there have been so much killing in the North these days nobody has heard about Mbaka again since GEJ left, they use the word "Religion tolerance", are the Muslims tolerating Christians?? the ans is no.... Christians are the only Religion Muslims want to exterminate...as a Christian Jesus said I am the only way but Catholics are telling other Christians that there may be another way through islam, Catholic dont even read the the General Bible anymore.... I was a catholic and I know this....God will Help us.

Catholic Church is filled with anti semites and devil worshippers who will rather disprove biblical prophecy as contained in revelations.

They hate Jews and Christians with equal fervor like their Muslim brethren.

This pope has not for once spoken up on the plight of christians in the middle east and Nigeria because they are not catholics.

After The Catholic Church pulled out of CAN boko haram stopped bombing their churches and concentrated on evangelical churches like ECWA.

The Vatican and mecca are there to distract from the true teachings of Christ

5 Likes

Re: Finally! The Pope Agrees With Muslims “Jesus Did Not Die At The Cross” by funkiebully: 7:02am On Sep 29, 2015
[s]
kaycid77:
[/s]

Catholic don't read the general Bible? They read what? Every idle words must be accounted for. Be careful what u say
Re: Finally! The Pope Agrees With Muslims “Jesus Did Not Die At The Cross” by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 29, 2015
funkiebully:
[s][/s]

Catholic don't read the general Bible? They read what? Every idle words must be accounted for. Be careful what u say

It is easier to make a confirmed radical terrorist muslim see the light than to convert a Catholic from his pagan religion.

You catholics are so indoctrinated to your catholic rituals and pagan traditions that you can't phantom a life outside your pagan assembly.

Catholism is NOT Christianity as preached and practised by Christ!

Heathen idol worshiping pagan

5 Likes

Re: Finally! The Pope Agrees With Muslims “Jesus Did Not Die At The Cross” by tabisegroup(m): 7:20am On Sep 29, 2015
PappyMason:

[size=18pt]Ye shall make you no idols nor graven image, neither rear you up a standing image, neither shall ye set up any image of stone in your land, to bow down unto it: for I am the Lord your God. - Lev 26:1 [/size]

U nailed it! Kesskiaa!!

4 Likes

Re: Finally! The Pope Agrees With Muslims “Jesus Did Not Die At The Cross” by kokoA(m): 7:36am On Sep 29, 2015
Okay, we gree, you don win. can you just leave the catholics alone now? I wonder when some people will learn that it's okay for your neighbor not to agree with you on some issues. Live your life an let others live their lives. "Do not judge, else you invite judgment upon yourself. God alone is the judge of all".

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What The Bible Says About Marriage / Femi Aribasala On Trinity Doctrine / My Experience With A Babalawo From Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.