Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread - Education (127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread (578974 Views)

2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out / 2017/2018 Lasu Admission Guide Thread / Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by Feranmi4christ(m): 9:30am On Oct 24, 2016
JoshMedia:
Who told you it's his keyboard? You better surrender yourself and let him clean you. Lol

Mr know all, you are sighted, weldone.
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by shuolad(m): 9:57am On Oct 24, 2016
Any fresher in d skul nw
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 24, 2016
Guys, chill. Everything we say here is most of the times speculations, which is why we start by saying ‘i think.....'. Everyone could speculate anything, it's just that the school is in possession of the real information. If registration were to begin before clearance, the school would confirm it upon enquiry, if clearance is to be done before anything else, Unilorin would equally confirm that if you ask.

Everything said on here should be taken with a pinch of salt, they are all thoughts, convictions, and speculations of people: which in itself isn't misleading, it's just that we all shouldn't totally believe what didn't come directly from the school.

So, people, how many of us have been to the school for enquiries?
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by blazzzze(f): 10:09am On Oct 24, 2016
*TRANSPORTATION ON CAMPUS: UPDATES FROM THE SU*

It is no news that academic activities will resume fully for next session at the University of Ilorin from next week.

As we all know, transportation is a major challenge students face on and off-campus especially during the first semester.

In view of the foregoing, the Eminent-led administration met with relevant transport authorities on Tuesday, 18th October 2016 in a bid to have an efficient ground plan as regards pricing(fares), and to discuss other pivotal issues.

Some of the resolutions reached at the meeting ably represented by the leaders of all transport categories in school, the Student Affairs Unit as well as the Students' Union include the following:

- The KOROPE, NAPEP and Cab Drivers Associations were requested to make provisions for a designated number of vehicles that would be rendering transport services to students of COHS and Veterinary Medicine from the university park to their faculties at a fixed price of #50.

NOTE: The COHS idea is a new one and was contrived by the Eminent-led administration in a bid to facilitate easy movement for our college students especially now that they are moving to a new site.

-The price of NAPEP is now fixed at #30 irrespective of the destination including Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences; no NAPEP driver must hesitate going there.

NOTE: In a situation where any NAPEP driver refuses to go to the aforementioned faculty or any other place, such person should be reported immediately. Also, the NAPEP number plate should be copied. Our agreed sanction for such is total dismissal from our campus.

Where a student needs to hire/chatter a NAPEP, the price will be the total carrying capacity of such vessel which is 30*4(120)

- The price of KOROPE is agreed at a fixed price of #50

- The price of CAB is now fixed at #50 with a condition of 4 passengers at the back and two at the front for Tanke shuttle. No more #60.

- The price of Challenge – Post office shuttle should remain at #100 for the buses and #120 for the cabs.

The NAKSS/UNION which is a new transport system, agreed on extending their services to ROEMICHS junction at OFFA-GARAGE with a sum of #100 per passenger while Tanke remains at a fixed price of #50

- The final bus stop for all vehicles off campus is the university terminus.

Please be aware that the OKE-ODO and SANRAB terminating syndrome by the Cab and KOROPE drivers shall stop.

- In case of emergencies where there are numerous Tanke passengers at the university park, all available Cabs MUST be willing to go to Tanke.

- There should not be any discrimination amongst students of Veterinary Medicine and other students while they are on board, their faculty route must be considered as part of campus routes at all times.

- Violation of any of these agreed resolutions by transporters will result to impoundment of their vehicles for three days leading to being charged for bridging the established rules.

Students are hereby implored to report violators to the nearest security personnel or Student Affairs Unit with genuine proof.

Fellow Unilorites,
The Students' Union has done a lot to ensure that these resolutions are agreed upon. Therefore, it is our collective responsibility to obey and ensure that they are followed accordingly.

Remember the witty saying which goes thus;
"If you SEE something,
SAY something and
don't hesitate to DO something" to ensure compliance to the rules and regulations of the management, and to prevent unnecessary exploitation.

The Union will be helpless if you go ahead paying more than we have announced all because you can afford more.

All hands must be on deck to prevent unnecessary exploitation of students of the better by far university.

Happy resumption in advance.

God bless Unilorites.
God bless the Students' Union.

Signed:

Com. Shobowale Lukman (Eminent)
Students' Union President

Com. Afolayan Kazeem (Halogen)
Welfare secretary (PS).

Com. Ademola Sikirula. (Hezkay)
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by Adebayor1(m): 10:15am On Oct 24, 2016
Stay safe
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by DharmyYinks: 10:35am On Oct 24, 2016
MzLarem:
On and Off... how are you doing?
angry
On and On... I'm cool

Wat abt you?
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by DharmyYinks: 10:39am On Oct 24, 2016
SenoritaCristo:

heyyyyyyyyy! My four and only!
How are you? Hope you are great.
You got admitted?
Lol... I'm fine o ND doing great. What about you? Congratulations on your Convocation!!!grin in arrears cry

My admission is en-route jae
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by JoshMedia: 11:51am On Oct 24, 2016
adeboyewareez:
Guys, chill. Everything we say here is most of the times speculations, which is why we start by saying ‘i think.....'. Everyone could speculate anything, it's just that the school is in possession of the real information. If registration were to begin before clearance, the school would confirm it upon enquiry, if clearance is to be done before anything else, Unilorin would equally confirm that if you ask.

Everything said on here should be taken with a pinch of salt, they are all thoughts, convictions, and speculations of people: which in itself isn't misleading, it's just that we all shouldn't totally believe what didn't come directly from the school.

True talk
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by Ridwan1821: 12:13pm On Oct 24, 2016
SenoritaCristo:

remedial? Isn't that supposed to be in december/january? Am guessing last remedial....if it is, I really doubt he still has the admission cos last remedial are through with their program...they have even been offered admission already.
Am just guessing though but He should be able to determine through his portal.
Thanks Ma'am. I've checked Unilorin remedial portal, d admission is no more valid. According to d school, admitted aspirants must pay their acceptance fee b4 may 19 else, d admission is no more valid.
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by papydee(m): 12:19pm On Oct 24, 2016
adeboyewareez:

I'm currently in the school as at the time of posting... news fromthe admission office is that clearance has indeed started but you should wait 48hours and if you havent been cleared by then you can come back for complaints.. if you go to the admission office today you'd just be wasting your time. Comsit guys won't even answer u.. everybody dey para... I'm still in school tho . Would update if there are any changes
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by Ridwan1821: 12:25pm On Oct 24, 2016
Adebayor1:
Hello prospective Unilorite.im a Unilorin student.nd to tell yu dis,I was on dis thread 4 years ago. Dis year about 106k choose Unilorin.nd about 74k qualified for admission. Nd just 10k wld be admitted... meanwhile Im here to help prospective students. Call me if you want admission...no upfront payment..no deposit..you pay when you see your name just 50k ....your initial course of choice guaranteed! Call me 08139405314..dis is no scam.you not paying anything.you pay after admission.
So this is ur new way of scamming aspirants..KOLEWERK.
That was how many pple were given fake admission last session and it was after first semester that they found out that d admissions were fake and now those victims have wasted their time and money.
Aspirants on this thread, beware of scammers.. Don't be a victim.
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by bayulala94(m): 12:33pm On Oct 24, 2016
papydee:

I'm currently in the school as at the time of posting... news fromthe admission office is that clearance has indeed started but you should wait 48hours and if you havent been cleared by then you can come back for complaints.. if you go to the admission office today you'd just be wasting your time. Comsit guys won't even answer u.. everybody dey para... I'm still in school tho . Would update if there are any changes
thanks man plz oo if any update kum up ooh our eyes on you

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by SenoritaCristo: 12:59pm On Oct 24, 2016
bayulala94:

cant say buh diz week sha i cld av bin on ma way by now buh dunno where to stay
plz any help abt dat ? 08078237746
Dis will depend on when you are coming so as to know if one will be around and also depends on your gender.....lady or gent?
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by SenoritaCristo: 1:05pm On Oct 24, 2016
Ridwan1821:
So this is ur new way of scamming aspirants..KOLEWERK.
That was how many pple were given fake admission last session and it was after first semester that they found out that d admissions were fake and now those victims have wasted their time and money.
Aspirants on this thread, beware of scammers.. Don't be a victim.
exactly. Freshers/aspirants, pls beware of scams. Collecting money after the admission is gotten doesn't make this less a scam. Beware! So that you are not offered fake admission and then sent home after a semester.
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by bayulala94(m): 2:25pm On Oct 24, 2016
SenoritaCristo:

Dis will depend on when you are coming so as to know if one will be around and also depends on your gender.....lady or gent?
can u plz drop ur no to talk beta
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 24, 2016
papydee:

Nice! I just came back from the school as at 2:30 pm. I only went to my department, they asked me to provide my evidence of clearance. . . . .in short, they said I should wait for clearance.
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by papydee(m): 3:59pm On Oct 24, 2016
Hostel available for immediate move -in no agent wahala.. no hassle.. less than 100 feet from sanrab bust stop 50 naira to school park.. running water. . Quiet nd fenced compound. 100k or 50k (if u want roomie) contact 08185996129, 08038396908
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by SenoritaCristo: 12:08am On Oct 25, 2016
bayulala94:
can u plz drop ur no to talk beta
i will send you a text instead
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by RentALodge: 6:50am On Oct 25, 2016
**If you are a student and you would like to work for RentALodge as a RentALodge contact in UNILORIN, see the signature for address. We are recruiting for all schools in Nigeria.**
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by JoshMedia: 8:22am On Oct 25, 2016
tongue
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by Rilwayne001: 8:31am On Oct 25, 2016
JoshMedia:
Am in School, any fresher in School as well should please call me. 09035926621

For what reason(s) exactly?
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by muba4huss(m): 8:36am On Oct 25, 2016
has any body been cleared here
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by bayulala94(m): 8:53am On Oct 25, 2016
SenoritaCristo:
i will send you a text instead
okay call/whatsapp 08078237746 thanks
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by shuolad(m): 9:33am On Oct 25, 2016
JoshMedia:
Am in School, any fresher in School as well should please call me. 09035926621
I went dere yesterday too,,,i only got to knw my department,,,dere is notin until after clearance.
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by JoshMedia: 9:42am On Oct 25, 2016
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by JoshMedia: 9:42am On Oct 25, 2016
Rilwayne001:

For what reason(s) exactly?
Who dey force you?
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by JoshMedia: 9:50am On Oct 25, 2016
shuolad:
I went dere yesterday too,,,i only got to knw my department,,,dere is notin until after clearance.
That's it. I didn't regret going to School early though because I am getting more familiar with the environment in that case, I will be able to concentrate on my studies when lecture starts. GOD GO HELP US ALL.
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by bayulala94(m): 10:16am On Oct 25, 2016
i hear say dem no dey allow freshers stay off campus for first year abeg shey na tru
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by shuolad(m): 10:51am On Oct 25, 2016
bayulala94:
i hear say dem no dey allow freshers stay off campus for first year abeg shey na tru
I never hear dat kind talk oo,,,buh it seems nt true to me
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by razor123(m): 10:51am On Oct 25, 2016
bayulala94:

Chairman abeg u no go use laff kill me. where you hear dat one from na? abeg na confam lie. no iota of truth in that
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by Ridwan1821: 11:46am On Oct 25, 2016
bayulala94:
That is a big lie..
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by crownprince2017: 11:48am On Oct 25, 2016
If u are looking for a well tiled painted fenced and constant water self-contained at oke odo very close to school gate dnt hesitate to call me on 07062934246 am sure u will only confirm wot I said only when u see it.thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (267) (Reply)

2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread / IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. / 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS::

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.