Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Wanted: Pay On Delivery Courier Service Company - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Wanted: Pay On Delivery Courier Service Company (3218 Views)

Konga Cancels Pay On Delivery Option. / Cashless Policy: Payporte Suspends Payment On Delivery / Pay On Delivery Courier Service Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wanted: Pay On Delivery Courier Service Company by ipain: 6:45am On Sep 29, 2015
I am looking for a pay on delivery company located close to Sango Ota.

If you know anyone, Please indicate.

Thank you.

I also need an easy route for distributing goods from Sango Ota for sale on major ecommerce stores.

Please help!
Re: Wanted: Pay On Delivery Courier Service Company by EnterPRO: 10:09am On Sep 30, 2015
have u checked MukaBox dot com?
Re: Wanted: Pay On Delivery Courier Service Company by GRACEGLORY: 6:35am On Oct 04, 2015
ipain:

Thank you.

I also need an easy route for distributing goods from Sango Ota for sale on major ecommerce stores.

Please help!

You have stuffs to deliver, or to deliver to you? Not clear.
Re: Wanted: Pay On Delivery Courier Service Company by ipain: 9:51am On Oct 04, 2015
GRACEGLORY:

You have stuffs to deliver, or to deliver to you? Not clear.
want to sell on jumia, konga, dealdey, kaymu. What are the means of delivery from Sango to buyers?
Re: Wanted: Pay On Delivery Courier Service Company by GRACEGLORY: 11:10am On Oct 04, 2015
ipain:
want to sell on jumia, konga, dealdey, kaymu. What are the means of delivery from Sango to buyers?

That's what we do, and I'm based in Sango Ota.

Re: Wanted: Pay On Delivery Courier Service Company by Twil: 11:22am On Oct 04, 2015
@ipain,our company is into pay on delevery for e-commerce business,presently we are partners with konga in logistics(we deliver for konga,pick up cash and remit to merchants account,all within 48hrs)and our office is not far from sango,for more information Pls drop a contact and we give you our mode of operation.
BENEFITS OF DOING BUSINESS WITH US
1.Your goods are insured
2.you can track you goods online
3. Prompt payment of your money after delievery.
Re: Wanted: Pay On Delivery Courier Service Company by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 09, 2015
Twil:
@ipain,our company is into pay on delevery for e-commerce business,presently we are partners with konga in logistics(we deliver for konga,pick up cash and remit to merchants account,all within 48hrs)and our office is not far from sango,for more information Pls drop a contact and we give you our mode of operation.
1.Your goods are insured
what's the name of your company
Re: Wanted: Pay On Delivery Courier Service Company by phonesNgadgets: 5:21pm On Oct 09, 2015
Try Tranex.
Re: Wanted: Pay On Delivery Courier Service Company by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 09, 2015
ipain:

Thank you.

Please help!

Contact me for your delivery service and you will never regret you did.

Check my signature for my contact details and also go through my thread and read enormous feedback from esteemed customers.
Re: Wanted: Pay On Delivery Courier Service Company by Timdonca: 12:29pm On Oct 10, 2015
Twil:
1.Your goods are insured
Twil:
1.Your goods are insured

Any interested... Give me updated on how to use your compy, wat ur compy name n website.
Re: Wanted: Pay On Delivery Courier Service Company by seromezy: 5:06pm On Oct 14, 2015
phonesNgadgets:
Try Tranex.

Are they trustwardy? How long does it take to deliver an item, where are they located? Are they delivering to other states delta abia, imo, ogun etc?

Pls respond
Re: Wanted: Pay On Delivery Courier Service Company by phonesNgadgets: 5:36pm On Oct 14, 2015
seromezy:

Are they trustwardy? How long does it take to deliver an item, where are they located? Are they delivering to other states delta abia, imo, ogun etc?

Pls respond
I think Tranex has branches nationwide, and they deliver nationwide.
Re: Wanted: Pay On Delivery Courier Service Company by espendiorbeauty: 12:14pm On Mar 27, 2017
dispatch rider needed, must be fluent in English and hard working.must live close to ketu alapere lagos . please call 08057846931. salary is between 40 and 50k.
Re: Wanted: Pay On Delivery Courier Service Company by uslasconsults(m): 8:49pm On May 23, 2018
GEx Deliveries : Nationwide E-commerce Delivery Services in Nigeria | Real-Time GPS Tracking

GEx Deliveries is your nationwide logistics service and expert in e-commerce Delivery in Nigeria! We offer Fast, Secure, Reliable and Real-time GPS tracking Services

https://gex.com.ng/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cosmetics Business Vs Phone Business / Earn $12 Per Hour On Spotify / EIU Report: FG To Raise VAT To 15% By 2027 To Fund Fiscal Deficit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.