Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) (10432 Views)

Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / What Will You Do If Your Fiancé/fiancée Breaks Up With U 2 Marry Your Best F? / When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) by IamLEGEND1: 8:00am On Sep 29, 2015
eraly:

Can u create a 'beautiful' human being

yeah on my laptop....

we are all humans bruh, but no be all of us fine....

u no go gree marry dat woman even of dem go pay u,so no even try form "Defender of the uglies" for us.
Re: When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 29, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

hmmmmmm.......
my own dey there?
you know itz hard to keep track....
no yours aint there,but still
Re: When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) by Mhizizzy(f): 8:03am On Sep 29, 2015
Jisosssss.....
Re: When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) by IamLEGEND1: 8:08am On Sep 29, 2015
quiinnBee:

no yours aint there,but still

let me pretend like I believe that thing.... NL guys no dey jonze for DP'less girls....

but you na wack pesin,so i'm sure you've met ur kindred here.....

maybe na them dey send the mails
Re: When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 29, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

let me pretend like I believe that thing.... NL guys no dey jonze for DP'less girls....

but you na wack pesin,so i'm sure you've met ur kindred here.....

maybe na them dey send the mails
hehe you'll be surprised.grin
A pic was there for a min yesterday tho.you missed it
Re: When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) by kwencypresh(f): 8:14am On Sep 29, 2015
grin

Buriful woman
Re: When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 29, 2015
Mhizizzy:
Jisosssss.....
Does that look like Jisoossss?. You better no commit sin grin
Re: When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) by IamLEGEND1: 8:20am On Sep 29, 2015
quiinnBee:
hehe you'll be surprised.grin A pic was there for a min yesterday tho.you missed it
Holy Mother of *****!!!
seriously?
and you couldn't even holla a brother?
well my new mission in life:
Getting to see a picture quíinnbee .
Re: When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 29, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

Holy Mother of *****!!!
seriously?
and you couldn't even holla a brother?
well my new mission in life:
Getting to see a picture quíinnbee .
lol sorry, that didnt come to mind.not to worry next time then.
Re: When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) by tosyne2much(m): 8:29am On Sep 29, 2015
redgem:
The first poster after the op is funny..... It's not all things created by God that's beautiful
Baby cheesy
Re: When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) by redgem(f): 8:33am On Sep 29, 2015
tosyne2much:
Baby cheesy

Boo boo grin
Re: When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) by redgem(f): 8:36am On Sep 29, 2015
eraly:

Madam, everything created by GOD is beautiful.

Let's not argue......

Note: I said not all things created by God is beautiful
Re: When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) by IamLEGEND1: 8:37am On Sep 29, 2015
quiinnBee:

lol sorry, that didnt come to mind.not to worry next time then.

You better.....

or you will drive me to stalkng you...

Emails

Mentions

shares

follow you

grin

make I even start now..... so u know how serious I am
Re: When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) by tosyne2much(m): 8:38am On Sep 29, 2015
redgem:

Boo boo grin
Whats happening na?
Re: When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 29, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

You better.....
or you will drive me to stalkng you...
Emails
Mentions
follow you
grin
make I even start now..... so u know how serious I am
please dont let it reach that one grin
Re: When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) by IamLEGEND1: 8:43am On Sep 29, 2015
quiinnBee:
please dont let it reach that one grin
LMAO!!!!!!!!
I thought they said women love attention
Re: When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 29, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

LMAO!!!!!!!!
I thought they said women love attention
not when its creepy stalker attention.
Re: When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) by Blackfire(m): 9:12am On Sep 29, 2015
.....that moment when your wife know u are marrying her for her money only.

Na joke o
Re: When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) by redgem(f): 9:13am On Sep 29, 2015
tosyne2much:
Whats happening na?
My dear nothing oh.... Just on a low key
Re: When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) by pbs4real(m): 9:14am On Sep 29, 2015
redgem:
The first poster after the op is funny..... It's not all things created by God that's beautiful
ur dp lipsrsealed
Re: When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) by pbs4real(m): 9:22am On Sep 29, 2015
Mhizizzy:
Jisosssss.....
wetin happen? U fine pass her? tongue
Re: When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) by Mhizizzy(f): 9:29am On Sep 29, 2015
pbs4real:
wetin happen? U fine pass her? tongue

of course...
Re: When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) by yamah900(f): 9:40am On Sep 29, 2015
Mologi:
See her long mouth like ape......
Beuaty is actualy in the eye of beholder....
But this saying bride much favours
hahahahahaha, this na ancient ape o
Re: When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) by redgem(f): 9:50am On Sep 29, 2015
pbs4real:
ur dp lipsrsealed

What's wrong with my dp?
Re: When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) by pbs4real(m): 9:54am On Sep 29, 2015
redgem:

What's wrong with my dp?
u re looking so fly in it grin
Re: When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 29, 2015
African ape
Re: When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 29, 2015
i'll only Bleep her wit a pillor on her face grin
Re: When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) by redgem(f): 11:22am On Sep 29, 2015
pbs4real:
u re looking so fly in it grin
cry
Re: When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) by bqlekan(m): 11:25am On Sep 29, 2015
But the lady is pretty now grin
Re: When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) by pbs4real(m): 12:22pm On Sep 29, 2015
redgem:

cry
wat
Re: When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) by promzyugo(f): 1:02pm On Sep 29, 2015
NeduLuiZ:
grin

Hahahahahah laugh wan throw way me for ground oooo.see the woman eye come on say I do and sign that certificate angry[size=8pt][/size] grin
Re: When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 29, 2015
Fill up the bony places on her face with good feeding, introduce the world's most expensive cream to her face and some minor face lifting surgery. Treat her to the most expensive spas on earth guaranteed to turn an elder into a toddler and coach her on character, accent, dress her in the most stylish clothes from the greatest designers in the world and take her to India for the most expensive hair treatment. All this done in private at the most secret places in the world. When they see her again, nobody will know who she was, but will definitely embrace who she now is , as the self centered world they make up. Nothing is impossible. Depending on circumstances, an ugly woman today may be the best tomorrow, but it will be very costly.

On the other hand she could sell her soul to the devil but that will have too high a price. I've once thought of it too but it was too gruesome to imagine. And the devil cheats. Not just any numbskull goes to the devil for deals. Remembering doctor faustus.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mum 31, Impregnated By 16 Years Old Lover Gave Birth At Home (photos) / What Does Love Mean To You? / Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.