Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,266 members, 7,807,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Ini Edo Strikes A Pose In Sexy Dress Inside Her Multimillion Naira Night Club - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Strikes A Pose In Sexy Dress Inside Her Multimillion Naira Night Club (61141 Views)

Inside E-Money's Multimillion Naira Office (Pictured) / Linda Ikeji Strikes A Pose Infront Of Her Multi Million Naira Mansion. Photos / Linda Ikeji's Sister, Laura,shares Glimpse Of Her Multimillion Fashion Outlet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo Strikes A Pose In Sexy Dress Inside Her Multimillion Naira Night Club by Amack(m): 8:35am On Sep 29, 2015
Ganger smoking beauty queen. but gander is good sha.
Re: Ini Edo Strikes A Pose In Sexy Dress Inside Her Multimillion Naira Night Club by controlG(m): 8:35am On Sep 29, 2015
Good investment.
Re: Ini Edo Strikes A Pose In Sexy Dress Inside Her Multimillion Naira Night Club by orobs93(m): 8:35am On Sep 29, 2015
Na man nai do am for am oh..
If u doubt me ask atiku..
Re: Ini Edo Strikes A Pose In Sexy Dress Inside Her Multimillion Naira Night Club by Swagt101(m): 8:35am On Sep 29, 2015
Okay
Re: Ini Edo Strikes A Pose In Sexy Dress Inside Her Multimillion Naira Night Club by lonelydora: 8:35am On Sep 29, 2015
Out of all the businesses in Nigeria its only night club biz she saw. Little wonder she couldn't stay in her marriage.

And again I say "the beauty of a woman is her husband"

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Strikes A Pose In Sexy Dress Inside Her Multimillion Naira Night Club by Istie: 8:36am On Sep 29, 2015
Ini Edo the money bag.
Re: Ini Edo Strikes A Pose In Sexy Dress Inside Her Multimillion Naira Night Club by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 29, 2015
Hahahahahahahahah Jealousy men! congrats to ini

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Strikes A Pose In Sexy Dress Inside Her Multimillion Naira Night Club by scribble: 8:36am On Sep 29, 2015
Ashewo Plc

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Strikes A Pose In Sexy Dress Inside Her Multimillion Naira Night Club by T4kbaba(m): 8:36am On Sep 29, 2015
is better you turn it to orphanage home. smileyis better you turn it to orphanage home.
Re: Ini Edo Strikes A Pose In Sexy Dress Inside Her Multimillion Naira Night Club by Olamitisoji(m): 8:37am On Sep 29, 2015
Are legs are too thick
Re: Ini Edo Strikes A Pose In Sexy Dress Inside Her Multimillion Naira Night Club by msmith247(f): 8:37am On Sep 29, 2015
Re: Ini Edo Strikes A Pose In Sexy Dress Inside Her Multimillion Naira Night Club by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 29, 2015
Pussy pays since ages

Ini is good example

Congrats for using your own pussy well

Her code remains " My pussy is not for naira and kobo" but for dollars and pounds

Lol

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Strikes A Pose In Sexy Dress Inside Her Multimillion Naira Night Club by mustya3(m): 8:37am On Sep 29, 2015
photos from University of maiduguri ( unimaid )

Re: Ini Edo Strikes A Pose In Sexy Dress Inside Her Multimillion Naira Night Club by peter4d2(m): 8:38am On Sep 29, 2015
Well she is in d city "wish me well" in Timi dakolos voice.
Re: Ini Edo Strikes A Pose In Sexy Dress Inside Her Multimillion Naira Night Club by Iamthoney(m): 8:38am On Sep 29, 2015
ibkgab001:
Make hay while the sunshine

Make cash while the P****y fresh
badt guy
Re: Ini Edo Strikes A Pose In Sexy Dress Inside Her Multimillion Naira Night Club by Creamish(f): 8:38am On Sep 29, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
When others are getting a family for themselves

Life goes on.. She cannot pause her life simply because her marriage failed..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ini Edo Strikes A Pose In Sexy Dress Inside Her Multimillion Naira Night Club by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 29, 2015
Nice location for a music video shoot! I hope she's developing her state of origin too?
Re: Ini Edo Strikes A Pose In Sexy Dress Inside Her Multimillion Naira Night Club by ijekul(m): 8:38am On Sep 29, 2015
powerfulsettingz:

Is it ur money?oya shift undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Strikes A Pose In Sexy Dress Inside Her Multimillion Naira Night Club by phameous: 8:38am On Sep 29, 2015
feji333:
Club?, when yu can build a school.

As in ehnn...
Re: Ini Edo Strikes A Pose In Sexy Dress Inside Her Multimillion Naira Night Club by 9ja083: 8:41am On Sep 29, 2015
Her shoe or moses sandal didn't go with her gown. Well she tried in a way. Must she show her laps. Women have 4gotten that one can dress descent and yet look beautiful and classy. Beauity must not come wen u show d world u bedroom body. A pretty woman is a pretty woman no mater what. An ugly body is an ugly body/shape no mater how u try to cover up or what u wear. Dress desecently that will make u looke attractive, classy beauitiful in every way. Leave d rest 4 ur husband in bedroom.
Re: Ini Edo Strikes A Pose In Sexy Dress Inside Her Multimillion Naira Night Club by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 29, 2015
powerfulsettingz:

It's her life.
She can decide to get a family or get more money.
Respect her choices, she's not ur daughter!

3 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Strikes A Pose In Sexy Dress Inside Her Multimillion Naira Night Club by ijekul(m): 8:41am On Sep 29, 2015
feji333:
Club?, when yu can build a school.

How many av u built? undecided
Re: Ini Edo Strikes A Pose In Sexy Dress Inside Her Multimillion Naira Night Club by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 29, 2015
Congrats Ini, happy for you
Re: Ini Edo Strikes A Pose In Sexy Dress Inside Her Multimillion Naira Night Club by ijekul(m): 8:44am On Sep 29, 2015
lonelydora:
Out of all the businesses in Nigeria its only night club biz she saw. Little wonder she couldn't stay in her marriage.

Ur stupidity is legendary...no wonder u're lonely

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Strikes A Pose In Sexy Dress Inside Her Multimillion Naira Night Club by AlienStar: 8:45am On Sep 29, 2015
She deals with politician
overdrive:
Does she have that kinda money or is she now a politician
Re: Ini Edo Strikes A Pose In Sexy Dress Inside Her Multimillion Naira Night Club by Oluwtoying(m): 8:52am On Sep 29, 2015
GO AND BEG UR HUSBAND THAT YOU DIVORCED....ALL THIS IS VANITY
Re: Ini Edo Strikes A Pose In Sexy Dress Inside Her Multimillion Naira Night Club by Sammiejo: 9:00am On Sep 29, 2015
Though my first meeting with Ini Edo several years ago left a sour taste in my mouth. I have to congratulate her on this achievement. it takes gut to do any kind of business in Nigeria. God bless your hustle.

As for those worried about your marital status, not every one must marry.
Re: Ini Edo Strikes A Pose In Sexy Dress Inside Her Multimillion Naira Night Club by lonelydora: 9:02am On Sep 29, 2015
ijekul:

Ur stupidity is legendary...no wonder u're lonely

I am happily married with children, bros.

Are you married? Is she your sister? Are you from Akwa Ibom?

I will reply you when you answer these questions.
Re: Ini Edo Strikes A Pose In Sexy Dress Inside Her Multimillion Naira Night Club by Tobium1(m): 9:02am On Sep 29, 2015
amii131:
God bless her hustle

Meanwhile
Some people are just getting rich day by day or was some people destined to be poor dear God

Did u just say "hustle"? Abeg which kin hustle dey inside nollywood wey fit fetch her such money to set up dis kind edifice?

Re: Ini Edo Strikes A Pose In Sexy Dress Inside Her Multimillion Naira Night Club by ijekul(m): 9:06am On Sep 29, 2015
lonelydora:

I am happily married with children, bros.

Are you married? Is she your sister? Are you from Akwa Ibom?

I will reply you when you answer these questions.

If ur married as u claim,u should know how to talk with sense on a public & social forum.by d way,did anybody tell u who to marry or when to get married?yet u av mouth to tell some other person what to do with her money.abeg Shift

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Strikes A Pose In Sexy Dress Inside Her Multimillion Naira Night Club by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 29, 2015
I read people's comments about saying God bless her hustle and I laugh in Spanish. Olosho building nightclub to promote sin and increase irresponsibility among our youths both male and female, somebody's wife or husband here in Nairaland will eventually got his or her marriage broken from such place and you people are celebrating her. I have stop celebrating so many people in this world because i have come to realize they are all agents of the devil. Am not hating, just saying the truth

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Slays In Black Bikini (Photos) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Runs From A Crocodile In Ibadan, Leaving Daughter Meraiah / Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her 50th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.