Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,863 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

I Am Old Now... - Poems For Review (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / I Am Old Now... (1861 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Old Now... by joseph1832(m): 3:05pm On Oct 08, 2015
llaykorn:

Yes, Joseph! That's what always saddens me when it comes to our people. I wonder if they will ever be completely from the shackles of colonial mentality.

Signs Of Colonial Mentality:

1. When someone claims they are from Zimbabwe when they are actually from Nigeria.

2. When they try to avoid telling people where they are from.

Check my blog for more @ allmaijablogger@yahoo.com

grin
LMFAO. Yes oh. Its pure colonial mentality bro. Cao, standd and others can we have your say in this?
Re: I Am Old Now... by llaykorn: 3:12pm On Oct 08, 2015
joseph1832:
LMFAO. Yes oh. Its pure colonial mentality bro. Cao, standd and others can we have your say in this?

Randomusername:

No, brother. I don't agree with all that you wrote up there. Sometimes, people shy away from mentioning their origins because of privacy reasons.

Randomusername:

No, brother. I don't agree with all that you wrote up there. Sometimes, people shy away from mentioning their origins because of privacy reasons.

Allmaijablogger:

Don't be offended but all you wrote up there is nonsense. You should only be arguing this with me when you change your moniker from randomusername to a name that reflects your origin. Like, Obiara, Alamu, Adisa-Alago, Chukwudi or Sanni. As if randomusername is not an anglicized name. undecided
Re: I Am Old Now... by joseph1832(m): 3:16pm On Oct 08, 2015
llaykorn:

Randomusername:

Allmaijablogger:

Don't be offended but all you wrote up there is nonsense. You should only be arguing this with me when you change your moniker from randomusername to a name that reflects your origin. Like, Obinna, Wale, Chukwudi or Sanni. As if randomusername is not an anglicized name. undecided
LMAO.
Re: I Am Old Now... by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 8:58pm On Oct 08, 2015
Joseph1832 and llaykorn!!!

Una don craze finish. Na me you finish like this kwa?

grin grin grin
Re: I Am Old Now... by joseph1832(m): 9:53pm On Oct 08, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:
Joseph1832 and llaykorn!!!
Una don craze finish. Na me you finish like this kwa?
grin grin grin
Bros no be me oh, na llaykorn start am oh. grin LOL.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another: HISTORY / The Heart Of Friendship / Review My Poem - Making Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.