Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

PDP Next Wailing Series: The List Of Saints - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Next Wailing Series: The List Of Saints (4828 Views)

We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator / Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers / Buhari’s Search For Saints As Ministers Will Fail – Senator Urhoghide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Next Wailing Series: The List Of Saints by egift(m): 8:59am On Sep 29, 2015
With President Buhari set to unveil the list of Ministerial Nominees selected from across the country, who will work with him at various capacities to help effectively carry out the Change Agenda of the current Administration, a new chapter has certainly dawn for the perpetual wailing association - who have fully embraced the concept of complaining about everything, including imaginary and baseless inclinations.

The main thing to note is that these folks did not vote or support the President - hell no, they have not even fully embraced him as their President. The best they want is to see him vanish out of Aso Rock permanently. And as such, the President can do no right. No matter who he nominate, no matter where they came from, these fellows will not accept it. That has become a constant variable daily.

Nonetheless, the good news for our great country Nigeria, is that President Buhari will nominate Nigerians. And the second part is that these are individuals he believe will work with him to fully restore the dignity of this Nation, clean up mess that was left behind, restore confidence in governance in Nigeria, fulfill his campaign promises and set Nigeria on the path of progress/greatness. Every well meaning Nigerian is solidly behind President Buhari and his nominations. And not even the kangaroo alliance of Saraki and his PDP crew can frustrate the Movement of Change in this new era.

So when the Wailers start telling you how the names of Angel Michael, Gabriel or even Aliens from space are not on the list of saints, just ignore them - if a Wailer dose not wail, what else can he do?

Nigeria will be greater. We all will be alive to see it come to pass. No level of insults and bad-mouthing can stop President Buhari from succeeding.

God bless Nigeria!!!

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Next Wailing Series: The List Of Saints by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:00am On Sep 29, 2015
Include Amaechi's Name cool There, Their Wailing Line Will Be:

"After all the allegations by Wike, Bubu still found him worthy to be a Minister? Where lies the anti corruption mantra?" Buhari is a Scam!

Remove Amaechi's Name: Their Wailing Lines Will Be:

Amaechi has now been "Used and Dumped" kwakwakwa!! "We told him so, never trust a Fulani Man" "Now Amaechi is rejected in Abuja amd Rivers State' "Judas of Ubima"

Lesson: You can NEVER satisfy Sad and embittered Wailers. No matter what you do or say, they MUST Wail!

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: PDP Next Wailing Series: The List Of Saints by PRYCE(m): 9:03am On Sep 29, 2015
Load of Rubbish!

Now watch Em Liars flood this thread to jerk each other off, Give themselves hand jobs and BJ's.

SMH to the confederacy of masturbators!

6 Likes

Re: PDP Next Wailing Series: The List Of Saints by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 29, 2015
Nigera is not a Mud house for PMB to inherit.

We PDP advice him to select World Economy Team Just like Jonathan administration

Not those that are perfect in mud block mooing.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Next Wailing Series: The List Of Saints by FreeGlobe(f): 9:03am On Sep 29, 2015
we waited four months for buhari to nominate angels as minister.. I will not comment until the list is out. Meanwhile buhari zombies should keep fooling themselves while I wait for the angelic ministers

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Next Wailing Series: The List Of Saints by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 29, 2015

We PDP advice him to select World Economy Team Just like Jonathan administration

God please give APC people some sense

4 Likes

Re: PDP Next Wailing Series: The List Of Saints by Demdem(m): 9:03am On Sep 29, 2015
Parole has changed. Those fools will only shout, wail and shout again. They will surely have their say but will never never never have their way. Buhari never told anyone he was looking for saints, it's simply a talk manufactured and distributed from wadata plaza. Cursed days of Jonah-daft is over, they are yet to recover from the fools loss.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Next Wailing Series: The List Of Saints by egift(m): 9:08am On Sep 29, 2015
gassdon:

@Bold:
The same team that held Nigeria to a halt. With massive looting and borrowing to pay salaries?

Bros, abeg try something else grin grin grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: PDP Next Wailing Series: The List Of Saints by Demdem(m): 9:10am On Sep 29, 2015
gassdon:

Are u ok? The same team that ensured we hardly have any savings after years of sumptuous plenty. By the time the Otuoke fool and his cohorts were leaving, we were borrowing to pay salaries. Go to Otuoke, no water for them. We in ss, the floating cities the fool promised he didn't do.
World economy team my left arse.

13 Likes

Re: PDP Next Wailing Series: The List Of Saints by Meritbaba(m): 9:11am On Sep 29, 2015
lolz...if they don't wail, who will? I can't wait for their wailing, its funny attimes how the level of ignorance could be, just to make sure you are against.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Next Wailing Series: The List Of Saints by egift(m): 9:12am On Sep 29, 2015
FreeGlobe:
we waited four months for buhari to nominate angels as minister.. I will not comment until the list is out. Meanwhile buhari zombies should keep fooling themselves while I wait for the angelic ministers

Expect only Nigerians and individuals the President believes will execute the task he give to them on the list. Any other expectations is just you strangling yourself for nothing.

Nigeria must be better. Sai Buhari.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Next Wailing Series: The List Of Saints by NoMoreTrolling: 9:13am On Sep 29, 2015
egift, the MTN scammer undecided

If Buhari was sincere in fighting corruption, then you should be in prison right now for fraud.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Next Wailing Series: The List Of Saints by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 29, 2015
Just here to donate a bucket

4 Likes

Re: PDP Next Wailing Series: The List Of Saints by FreeGlobe(f): 9:14am On Sep 29, 2015
egift:

Expect only Nigerians and individuals the President the President believe will execute the task he give to them on the list. Any other expectations is just you strangling yourself for nothing.

Nigeria must be better. Sai Buhari.
I will never comment on ministerial list until when the list is out. I dont expect anything. I'm not even certain the list will be out anytime soon
Re: PDP Next Wailing Series: The List Of Saints by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:14am On Sep 29, 2015
FreeGlobe:
[s]we waited four months for buhari to nominate angels as minister.. I will not comment until the list is out. Meanwhile buhari zombies should keep fooling themselves while I wait for the angelic ministers[/s]

As if your wailing "comment" will change anything!

8 Likes

Re: PDP Next Wailing Series: The List Of Saints by lanrehamd: 9:15am On Sep 29, 2015
Demdem:
Parole has changed. Those fools will only shout, wail and shout again. They will surely have their say but will never never never have their way. Buhari never told anyone he was looking for saints, it's simply a talk manufactured and distributed from wadata plaza. Cursed days of Jonah-daft is over, they are yet to recover from the fools loss.

GBAMMMMM !!!

4 Likes

Re: PDP Next Wailing Series: The List Of Saints by Demdem(m): 9:16am On Sep 29, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Include Amaechi There, Their Wailing Line Will Be:

"After all the allegations by Wike, Bubu still found him worthy to be a Minister? Where lies the anti corruption mantra?" Buhari is a Scam!

Amaechi has now been "Used and Dumped" kwakwakwa!! "We told him so, never trust a Fulani Man" "Now Amaechi is rejected in Abuja amd Rivers State' "Judas of Ubima"

Lesson: You can NEVER satisfy Sad and embittered Wailers. No matter what you do or say, they MUST Wail!

Demdem:

[b]
These fools have no choice. They came up with lies and Propaganda thinking Buhari will fall for it and Diss Amaechi, it failed.
They prepared a documentary in connivance with AIT against Amaechi, buhari still took Amaechi to see Obama.
They called a corrupt judge, omereji to indict Amaechi, buhari still went ahead to introduce Amaechi to members of his household that includes his grandchildren after which he took him to UN. The message Buhari is passing to them is......GO FFUCK URSEF.....
It's fast dawning on them that Buhari doesn't have their time and Buhari will do what Buhari wants to do and not what wike and his thugs wants him to do.
Now Amaechi is in court asking the court to tell Wike thugs to bring their facts against him and they are currently struggling because they know that their basis all along Av been lies built on lies.
The General of common sense revolution surely knows his onions. The brilliance he used to boot out the Otuoke fool ( the biggest challenge in his political life) is still there and is more than enough to finish up wike and his thugs.[/b]

6 Likes

Re: PDP Next Wailing Series: The List Of Saints by egift(m): 9:16am On Sep 29, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Include Amaechi There, Their Wailing Line Will Be:

I will love to see Amaechi's name on that list for just one reason - to laugh as the Wailing Crew beat themselves black and blue. grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: PDP Next Wailing Series: The List Of Saints by egift(m): 9:21am On Sep 29, 2015
FreeGlobe:
I will never comment on ministerial list until when the list is out. I dont expect anything. I'm not even certain the list will be out anytime soon

PDP have never met this level of sophistication in governance. I love the way President Buhari is mesmerizing them in every corner with advance intelligence and perpetually leaving them in suspense. And before they can catch their breath, the boat would have sailed.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Next Wailing Series: The List Of Saints by Demdem(m): 9:22am On Sep 29, 2015
egift:

I will love to see Amaechi's name on that list for just one reason - to laugh as the Wailing Crew beat themselves black and blue. grin grin grin

Demdem:

Seriously, I don't want a serious portfolio for him if Buhari wants him to become Minister that will take his time so that he can have sufficient time to torment wike and his fools down here.

1 Like

Re: PDP Next Wailing Series: The List Of Saints by FreeGlobe(f): 9:23am On Sep 29, 2015
egift:

PDP have never met this level of sophistication in governance. I love the way President Buhari is mesmerizing them in every corner with advance intelligence and perpetually living them in suspense. And before they can catch their breath, the boat would have sailed.
but a pdp president has never been kicked out of an international event the way buhari was turned back on his way to see the pope..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Next Wailing Series: The List Of Saints by FreeGlobe(f): 9:24am On Sep 29, 2015
Demdem:

young man.. what do you mean by down here? are you from rivers state?
Re: PDP Next Wailing Series: The List Of Saints by funlord(m): 9:24am On Sep 29, 2015
grin
FreeGlobe:

I will never comment on ministerial list until when the list is out. I DON'T EXPECT ANYTHING. I'm not even certain the list will be out anytime soon

See this one? Are you not a frustrated PDP wailer? What were you going to expect before? When after 16 years of failure most of you are only now used to permanent dissapointment! Bloody nobody!

5 Likes

Re: PDP Next Wailing Series: The List Of Saints by Eziachi: 9:25am On Sep 29, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

That's exactly what I wrote somewhere else about Amaechi and his opponents.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Next Wailing Series: The List Of Saints by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:26am On Sep 29, 2015
egift:

I just want to see him torment and deal with WIKE! That's all for me!

3 Likes

Re: PDP Next Wailing Series: The List Of Saints by FreeGlobe(f): 9:27am On Sep 29, 2015
funlord:
grin

See this one? Are you not a frustrated PDP wailer? What were you going to expect before? When after 16 years of failure most of you are only now used to permanent dissapointment! Bloody nobody!
16 years of obasanjo, amaechi, segun oni, oyinyola, atiku, saraki, dogara, kwankwaso, el rufai etc = today's apc.. what has changed zombie?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Next Wailing Series: The List Of Saints by Demdem(m): 9:27am On Sep 29, 2015
FreeGlobe:

young man.. what do you mean by down here? are you from rivers state?

Fool, face topic and mind ur business. Seriously don't time for ur eediocy today.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Next Wailing Series: The List Of Saints by Beremx(f): 9:28am On Sep 29, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

you sabi dem well. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: PDP Next Wailing Series: The List Of Saints by FreeGlobe(f): 9:28am On Sep 29, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, face topic and mind ur business. Seriously don't time for ur eediocy today.
Find time to claim your state of origin and leave rivers matter for rivers people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Next Wailing Series: The List Of Saints by Eziachi: 9:29am On Sep 29, 2015
gassdon:

Yeah, the world economic team that left the economy in coma with $60 debt on its neck after selling the crude consistently around $100 on an average for 6 years.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Next Wailing Series: The List Of Saints by Demdem(m): 9:30am On Sep 29, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

I just want to see him torment and deal with WIKE! That's all for me!

Case closed. Minister for special duties is OK for me and his ministry must be headquartered in Port Harcourt. He will have more than enough time to attend to his primary responsibility. grin I can live with this.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

First China-made Passenger Jet Leaves Production Line - Al Jazeera English / Hate, Propaganda And The Future Of The East / Vanguard Governor Of The Year 2018 Award: Ugwuanyi Receives Notification Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.