Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech (50892 Views)

I Acquired A ‘broke Nation’ – Liberian President, George Weah Shouts Out / Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) / UN We Are Not Gays Mugabe Shocks The UN General Assembly HD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by drnoel: 12:41pm On Sep 29, 2015
Kabikala:

I have not made comments on this website for several months, but your statement roused me from hibernation.

With your statement, "what would climate change do for Nigeria?", I could only come to one conclusion or the other. Either you did not go to school. If indeed you went to school, you have just disgraced your alma mater.

bros, I can show u ur last post and u do comment on NL. About my not going to school, allow me worry about that just like I would allow u remain in ignorance. Meanwhile ur profile says it all https://www.nairaland.com/kabikala
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by drnoel: 12:41pm On Sep 29, 2015
airfinance:

Iam sorry if you felt bad anyway. Try always to know follow happenings as it unfolds and as its conclude, before making criticism rather than allow peoples' response determine your contributions. Sorry for the insult.

none taken
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by drnoel: 12:42pm On Sep 29, 2015
ksbusari:
am sorry for dat bt i beg start to av the believe by praying for him. It happened in Osun where we only believed d foolish would do magic and failed to pray, he eventually disappointed himself.

no insult taken. I am too old to allow such words worry me
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by drnoel: 12:43pm On Sep 29, 2015
Dannyset:

You are very limited in scope, and I think it's a pity.

u think so. Fine by me. Keep think so ut the question stands
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by Appareil(m): 12:43pm On Sep 29, 2015
Bevista:
Homosexuality is practised all over Africa, starting from our secondary schools to private homes. The only difference between Africa and the West is that they have brought it to the level of consciousness while we are still being pretentious and hypocritical about the issue as if it doesn't exist. African leaders can prevent legislation on the issue but they can't stop the practice.

Secondly, Morality does not put food on the table. He should also focus on transforming his economy which is now in tatters. And why does a corrupt man who rules his country for more than 30 years and destroyed the economy have the moral grounds to criticize people's private lives. I'll take a homosexual person any day over a corrupt person.

For the records, I am not Gay and really do not understand why anyone should be. But then, that is their private lives and it is not my place to judge them.
Read Romans 1:18 to the end. If you are Christian, check it. It is so sad.
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by justwise(m): 12:44pm On Sep 29, 2015
Useless old man, SA legalised gay marriage since 2006 and Mugabe did not protest but since US did the same thing he has being crying his eyes out.

Why not challenge SA?
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by MadCow1: 12:47pm On Sep 29, 2015
obinnajr:

HAAAA YOU SHOULD HAVE LEMMI KNOW U ARE SEEKING ATTENTION AND NOTICE MEEE STYLE ....

Just when I thought you wanted to be reasonable..
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 29, 2015
kilode100:
Why is Mugabe shouting?... I doubt if his Blockous is even still working ... Even if e dey work, who wan fvck?

. Nawa for you o
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by Bevista: 12:48pm On Sep 29, 2015
Appareil:
Read Romans 1:18 to the end. If you are Christian, check it. It is so sad.
Ok, I've read it and what is your point. We can quote any scripture to suit any particular objective or situation. The Bible is that vast and robust. I can refer you to some verses but I won't bother.
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by dandollaz: 12:48pm On Sep 29, 2015
MadCow1:

Pfft..

Gay Alert mere gini?

So if someone argues for homosexual makes the person a homosexual?

Are you really that stupiid?

Pattern of life the fhucktard says: What pattern of life? You are so stupiidly retarded with your head so far up your own arss that you can't see you have no pattern of life? Everything you live today is influenced by something foreign. Our pattern of life had us killing twins as a taboo in Cross Rivers State. Our pattern of life had us hacking babies to pieces calling them Ogbanjes and Abikun. Our pattern of life had us making women drink the water used to wash their husbands corpses. Our pattern of life had us marrying girls age 10 and even younger.

Do you even know your history boy?

Do I look to you like someone who would be ashamed to declare it if I was a Homo?

Being close minded is forgivable by me, being intentionally stupiid is unforgivable.

Go get yourself educated punk. You have bigger issues to deal with it your life and gays ain't one.
Nwokem go get life.Advocating for same sex is more evil and demonic then killing twin,marrying your daugher mate etc.i doubt if you go tru your bible .How can a man marry fellow man.puke on ur face.idiot anu mpam,educated illiterate.why will american want to force gay on nations instead of helping manage humanitarian crisis.WE ARE NOT GAY.get these words into ur tiny satanic brain.
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by MadCow1: 12:50pm On Sep 29, 2015
Appareil:
BE Careful ELSE YOU. WILL FALL INTO THE HANDS OF THE LIVING GOD!! SEE YOU! BE CAREFUL!

God and I are cool bro..

He and I have no beef..
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 29, 2015
nobilis:
And of all the news agencies at the UN general assembly, it was only your blog that captured Mugabe's address.

Interesting.
that's because its important.
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by MadCow1: 12:52pm On Sep 29, 2015
dandollaz:

Nwokem go get life.Advocating for same sex is more evil and demonic then killing twin,marrying your daugher mate etc.i doubt if you go tru your bible .How can a man marry fellow man.puke on ur face.idiot anu mpam,educated illiterate.why will american want to force gay on nations instead of helping manage humanitarian crisis.WE ARE NOT GAY.get these words into ur tiny satanic brain.

Nsogbu adiro Nwanna...

When you sleep and wake up, read your post again. If it still makes sense to you. Buru gaba. Onwero ife ozo m'nwe I gwa gi.

Udo..
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by NICOGRAVITY: 12:54pm On Sep 29, 2015
We are not gay, and it's not our kind of thing.
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by Appareil(m): 12:55pm On Sep 29, 2015
MadCow1:

God and I are cool bro..

He and I have no beef..
GOD'S ANGER IS NOT ONLY AGAINST THOSE WHO PRACTICE IT BUT ALSO AGAINST THOSE WHO APPROVE OF THEM.. BRO GOD FORBIDS IT FLAT!

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 29, 2015
drnoel:

the man may be senile but he is right. He addressed an important topic. What did ur president do? Addressed climate change. What would climate change do for NIgeria?
u must always have something to saym #smh all these bloody ungrateful souls!if he had addressed the gay issue in the meeting u for still talk say e no see one other thing to talk, as a Leader(KING) he has made his comment and its against the gay right, Buhari doesnt repeat words like a beggar. As Mr President don reject the matter make them come force am nah? Come!guy! This man has better things at hand,free am.
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by dandollaz: 12:58pm On Sep 29, 2015
[quote author=MadCow1 post=38495139]

Nsogbu adiro Nwanna...

When you sleep and wake up, read your post again. If it still makes sense to you. Buru gaba. Onwero ife ozo m'nwe I gwa gi.

Udo..[/quote
udo diri gi
ka anyi rapu ife doo
umu biafra ka-anyi bu
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by CSTR2: 12:58pm On Sep 29, 2015
A misplacement of priority.
His country is a shitthole and he is worrying about gays exercising their human rights.
The US should not even bother about mugabe and his country anymore.
He is not worth it. The most he can do is bark.
Two F-16s will take over their airspace if we ever need to kick mugabe out.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by Appareil(m): 12:58pm On Sep 29, 2015
Bevista:
Ok, I've read it and what is your point. We can quote any scripture to suit any particular objective or situation. The Bible is that vast and robust. I can refer you to some verses but I won't bother.
No to Sodomy! His anger is also against those who approve of it. My point! How can you approve of it.hee!!!!!
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by MadCow1: 12:59pm On Sep 29, 2015
Appareil:
GOD'S ANGER IS NOT ONLY AGAINST THOSE WHO PRACTICE IT BUT ALSO AGAINST THOSE WHO APPROVE OF THEM.. BRO GOD FORBIDS IT FLAT!

He heheheheee. . Now you are just making shiit up as you go along.

I don't approve of Homosexuality, but then again it's not a problem to me.

If I raped a woman in Nigeria, I get 4 years in prison. But if I and another man agree to have sex with each other, 14 years straight.

There is everything wrong in that logic for me.
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by Scatterscatter(m): 12:59pm On Sep 29, 2015
Bevista:
And I agree with you completely about using legislation to support homosexuality. But trust me, over time and as more members of the society embrace it, the resistance will break down. Do you know that there was a time when Alcohol was outlawed just like Marijuana, because of the perceived impact on the society. Today, alcohol is very much part of society. Marijuana is now legal in most US states and some countries. My point is that society always find a way of finally embracing certain behavior.

And do not homosexuality to rape, terrorism or such other vices. A person who engages in homosexuality does not HURT anyone, unlike a person who engages in the other vices.
Yes I know. But should we keep quiet and just allow things happen simply cos some set of people want it? If that is the case, we don't need leaders. You may think gays aren't harming anyone but like I said earlier, their adopted children will be the ones to suffer. Are we will punish the next generation and sacrifice their happiness at the alter of our present pleasure and political acceptance. The fact that the parents are gay doesn't mean the children will be. Now imagine how irritated a straight child will be when he sees his male mum and male dad kiss, trust me, the pain is more killing than what ever you want to imagine.
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by Appareil(m): 1:04pm On Sep 29, 2015
MadCow1:

He heheheheee. . Now you are just making shiit up as you go along.

I don't approve of Homosexuality, but then again it's not a problem to me.

If I raped a woman in Nigeria, I get 4 years in prison. But if I and another man agree to have sex with each other, 14 years straight.

There is everything wrong in that logic for me.

YES BECAUSE THAT IS A MORE SERIOUS AND SATANIC LEVEL. LAUGH ON, SOMEDAY YOU WILL KNOW. DROP THE LOGIC. IF YOU AND GOD ARE COOL, YOUR SPIRIT WILL EAR WITNESS TO WHAT I SAY TODAY.
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by Touchey: 1:04pm On Sep 29, 2015
Appareil:
No to Sodomy! His anger is also against those who approve of it. My point! How can you approve of it.hee!!!!!

Hey, you fool, God didn't destroy Sodom and Gomorrah because of homosexuality read your bible thoroughly.
Fool
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by Kabikala(m): 1:04pm On Sep 29, 2015
drnoel:

bros, I can show u ur last post and u do comment on NL. About my not going to school, allow me worry about that just like I would allow u remain in ignorance. Meanwhile ur profile says it all https://www.nairaland.com/kabikala

You are right. I made one other earlier comment after May 2015 before your statement attracted my attention.

Still disappointed though that any enlightened mind would doubt the importance of climate change to a country such as Nigeria.
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by Bevista: 1:05pm On Sep 29, 2015
Appareil:
*lol*

Well, I did get the point you were trying to get across with the scripture. Mind you, I did not approve of Homosexuality. I only expressed my disapproval of those hypocrites criticizing it. They do far worse things that destroy humanity, much more than the gay who does his thing inside his bedroom.
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by Masterclass32: 1:06pm On Sep 29, 2015
On point, chief Mugabe!

Bless his old heart.
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by MadCow1: 1:07pm On Sep 29, 2015
Appareil:
YES BECAUSE THAT IS A MORE SERIOUS AND SATANIC LEVEL. LAUGH ON, SOMEDAY YOU WILL KNOW. DROP THE LOGIC. IF YOU AND GOD ARE COOL, YOUR SPIRIT WILL EAR WITNESS TO WHAT I SAY TODAY.

Like I said.. God and I are cool..

Stop playing God. If he has beef with Homos, let him sort out their matter himself.

I will never go out of my way to fight against love in any form. If two men love each other, then let them be. If God is mad at them, then let him be the judge.

I am more focused on things that affect me directly. Like my money.
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by Appareil(m): 1:08pm On Sep 29, 2015
Touchey:

Hey, you fool, God didn't destroy Sodom and Gomorrah because of homosexualism read your bible thoroughly.
Fool
Who is a fool now?? Go read ROMANS 1::18-. WHO SENT YOU TO GENESIS? SEX USING UNNATURAL MEANS CREATED BY JEHOVAH GOD. MAN -MAN, WOMAN -WOMAN. LORD SHOW US MERCY!
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by Touchey: 1:12pm On Sep 29, 2015
Appareil:
Who is a fool now?? Go read ROMANS 1::18-. WHO SENT YOU TO GENESIS? SEX USING UNNATURAL MEANS CREATED BY JEHOVAH GOD. MAN -MAN, WOMAN -WOMAN. LORD SHOW US MERCY!

Congratulations!!!! You just made yourself a bigger fool.
It [the bible] still doesn't say anything about homosexuality and the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by drnoel: 1:14pm On Sep 29, 2015
Kabikala:

You are right. I made one other earlier comment after May 2015 before your statement attracted my attention.

Still disappointed though that any enlightened mind would doubt the importance of climate change to a country such as Nigeria.
there u miscontrue my words again. Is climate change the most pressing problem Nigeria has now? If u can truthfully answer that question then tell us. If u can´t truthfully answer that question then I rest my case.
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by drnoel: 1:16pm On Sep 29, 2015
shadowgwalker:
u must always have something to saym #smh all these bloody ungrateful souls!if he had addressed the gay issue in the meeting u for still talk say e no see one other thing to talk, as a Leader(KING) he has made his comment and its against the gay right, Buhari doesnt repeat words like a beggar. As Mr President don reject the matter make them come force am nah? Come!guy! This man has better things at hand,free am.

U are right and I gree, truthfully I do but u mean to tell me the more important thing Buhari has on his hands and matter now is climate change. Bros I doubt that....
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by ernecy(m): 1:18pm On Sep 29, 2015
You deserve two bottles of ... fill in the blank cool
drnoel:

the man may be senile but he is right. He addressed an important topic. What did ur president do? Addressed climate change. What would climate change do for NIgeria?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) / Ghana Army Steps In To Stop Parliament Clash Ahead Of Swearing-in / Meet The Tallest And Shortest Presidents In U.S.A, Both Lawyers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.