Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Asians Beg For Selfie With D’banj - Vanguard - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Asians Beg For Selfie With D’banj - Vanguard (29077 Views)

Funke Adesiyan: If You Dm Me To Beg For Money I Will Curse You / Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel / I May Work With D’banj – Don Jazzy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asians Beg For Selfie With D’banj - Vanguard by kennyman2000(m): 11:29am On Sep 29, 2015
Na Godwin for the kokomaster be that..
Re: Asians Beg For Selfie With D’banj - Vanguard by jethro2013(m): 11:30am On Sep 29, 2015
I hate d banj...he is living on his past glory...

1 Like

Re: Asians Beg For Selfie With D’banj - Vanguard by goodgate: 11:35am On Sep 29, 2015
Ebig22:
Where is the selfie. Nonsense bloggers
DUNCE! is vanguard a blog?
Re: Asians Beg For Selfie With D’banj - Vanguard by DJMCOTTY(m): 11:36am On Sep 29, 2015
Bangalee is still my favourite........
thinka2:
For those who may not know, D’banj has still got the Koko (whatever that is). He was at the Eko Hotel venue of Fortified; tribute concert in honour of 2face at 40 on Sunday, September 20, when an interesting incident happen.

As it’s common at all events, immediately the star was sighted, many of the people around rushed towards him to take pictures. What however got people’s attention was the presence of two Asians amongst the people struggling for selfies with D’banj. The Asians acted like their lives depended on taking that picture.

When one of D’banj’s aides tried to lead the ‘Suddenly’ singer into a waiting elevator, the Asian guys begged to take just a shot, even if they’re the only ones allowed.

‘D’banj, please take picture with us,’ they kept repeating even as they pushed their way closer to his side and held their mobile phones in the air, ready for the ultimate selfie, which they would undoubtedly cherish and show to their grand-children.

This incident is a far-cry from the days when Nigerian artistes practically used to beg for attention from fellow Nigerians, not to talk of foreigners. Now, they’re the toast of all and sundry wherever they go

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/2faces-fortified-asians-beg-for-selfie-with-dbanj/
Re: Asians Beg For Selfie With D’banj - Vanguard by IamOpemipo(m): 11:36am On Sep 29, 2015
grin

Lol..wailers will soon com ere now and say na propanganga..

1 Like

Re: Asians Beg For Selfie With D’banj - Vanguard by ylaa(f): 11:38am On Sep 29, 2015
AS UR NAME IS (uselessgoat) SO YOU ARE.
IBO, YORUBA,
HAUSA, AKWA IBOM
EDO, JUST NAME IT,
WE ARE ONE NIGERIA.
WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT
I WISH I CAN SEE YOU TO KNOCK SOME
SENSE INTO YOUR SMALL HEAD.
I CHANGE YOUR NAME TO a useful human HENCEFORTH

(
uselessgoat:
UPON EVERYTHING DBANJ DID FOR THAT FLAT HEADED IBO BOY CALLED DON JAZZY, HE STILL BETRAYED HIM THINKING HIS RECENT BAND OF GOD WIN CROONERS WILL GIVE HIM THE HYPE DBANJ GAVE HIM BACK THEN. DBANJ IS THE PRIDE OF WE YORUBA'S UNLIKE THOSE LOCAL IGBO BOYS CALLED DONJAZZY AND PSQUARE.

before u qoute me, tell me any of the igbo singers who can make KANYE WEST appear in their videos if not DBANJ from the south west.

2 Likes

Re: Asians Beg For Selfie With D’banj - Vanguard by IceDude(m): 11:47am On Sep 29, 2015
Where are the Asians?

Re: Asians Beg For Selfie With D’banj - Vanguard by ruggedtimi(m): 11:53am On Sep 29, 2015
asians wey dem born for nigeria
Re: Asians Beg For Selfie With D’banj - Vanguard by stasius: 11:54am On Sep 29, 2015
So?
Re: Asians Beg For Selfie With D’banj - Vanguard by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 29, 2015
DICKtator:
How is this news?

Is it because they're Asians?

What manner of......

grin grin grin grin

Lmfao!
Re: Asians Beg For Selfie With D’banj - Vanguard by stankezzy: 11:59am On Sep 29, 2015
uselessgoat:
UPON EVERYTHING DBANJ DID FOR THAT FLAT HEADED IBO BOY CALLED DON JAZZY, HE STILL BETRAYED HIM THINKING HIS RECENT BAND OF GOD WIN CROONERS WILL GIVE HIM THE HYPE DBANJ GAVE HIM BACK THEN. DBANJ IS THE PRIDE OF WE YORUBA'S UNLIKE THOSE LOCAL IGBO BOYS CALLED DONJAZZY AND PSQUARE.

before u qoute me, tell me any of the igbo singers who can make KANYE WEST appear in their videos if not DBANJ from the south west.
ntoor

Re: Asians Beg For Selfie With D’banj - Vanguard by wildchild1: 12:01pm On Sep 29, 2015
it can only be koko master himself grin

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/4
Re: Asians Beg For Selfie With D’banj - Vanguard by omaniblog(m): 12:04pm On Sep 29, 2015
wakacome:
so na 2face and Annie be the Asians??
i tire
Re: Asians Beg For Selfie With D’banj - Vanguard by Goddygee(m): 12:05pm On Sep 29, 2015
uselessgoat:
UPON EVERYTHING DBANJ DID FOR THAT FLAT HEADED IBO BOY CALLED DON JAZZY, HE STILL BETRAYED HIM THINKING HIS RECENT BAND OF GOD WIN CROONERS WILL GIVE HIM THE HYPE DBANJ GAVE HIM BACK THEN. DBANJ IS THE PRIDE OF WE YORUBA'S UNLIKE THOSE LOCAL BLA BLA BLA
so Kanye west is now god abi?
Re: Asians Beg For Selfie With D’banj - Vanguard by Rotimi47: 12:14pm On Sep 29, 2015
mrsuccessful:
Rubbish.....
grin
Re: Asians Beg For Selfie With D’banj - Vanguard by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 29, 2015
Op where is the pics
Re: Asians Beg For Selfie With D’banj - Vanguard by happney65: 12:27pm On Sep 29, 2015
uselessgoat:

What is dis one saying? grin

2 Likes

Re: Asians Beg For Selfie With D’banj - Vanguard by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 29, 2015
Was here

check my signature.
Re: Asians Beg For Selfie With D’banj - Vanguard by tonychristopher: 12:34pm On Sep 29, 2015
uselessgoat:

Your name says it all

Just useless

1 Like

Re: Asians Beg For Selfie With D’banj - Vanguard by tonychristopher: 12:37pm On Sep 29, 2015
jethro2013:
I hate d banj...he is living on his past glory...
He should concentrate on garri that he is selling
Re: Asians Beg For Selfie With D’banj - Vanguard by diara21(m): 12:38pm On Sep 29, 2015
wakacome:
so na 2face and Annie be the Asians??
bro I tire o I tink say na only me tink am
Re: Asians Beg For Selfie With D’banj - Vanguard by Israel5(m): 12:39pm On Sep 29, 2015
RemyMartins:
Nigerians!!!!! Making progress since 1960.

BTW #21andOver. Happy 21years to me. Bless you lord
hbd boy!
Re: Asians Beg For Selfie With D’banj - Vanguard by safarigirl(f): 12:56pm On Sep 29, 2015
These kinds of news require picture verification. Only an eediot would beleive this without pictures. And naija 'asians' don't count. Those niggas are just like any other Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Asians Beg For Selfie With D’banj - Vanguard by lekan29ice(m): 1:11pm On Sep 29, 2015
KOKO MASTER THE INTERNATIONAL STAR
Re: Asians Beg For Selfie With D’banj - Vanguard by poweredcom(m): 1:26pm On Sep 29, 2015
Wat kind of. Subject is dis..m..where r. D. Asians.....
Re: Asians Beg For Selfie With D’banj - Vanguard by zikmarty: 1:27pm On Sep 29, 2015
so where's the pishur undecided
Re: Asians Beg For Selfie With D’banj - Vanguard by zikmarty: 1:28pm On Sep 29, 2015
safarigirl:
These kinds of news require picture verification. Only an eediot would beleive this without pictures. And naija 'asians' don't count. Those niggas are just like any other Nigerian

grin grin grin grin
@ bolded
Re: Asians Beg For Selfie With D’banj - Vanguard by poweredcom(m): 1:31pm On Sep 29, 2015
uselessgoat:

Dis one na fool ur mumu go last long till u see ur self for. Yaba left....imagine u sayin dbanj did wat for donjazzy....u r a fool I say again....donjazzy made dbanj..who he is.....and again why. Bring tribalism....herre..donjazzy is only half blooded igbo...his dad is isoko. Deltan..his mum is abia.......shut up..bastard

1 Like

Re: Asians Beg For Selfie With D’banj - Vanguard by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 29, 2015
goodgate:
DUNCE! is vanguard a blog?

You are a fool. Idiot.
Re: Asians Beg For Selfie With D’banj - Vanguard by goodgate: 2:58pm On Sep 29, 2015
Ebig22:

You are a fool. Idiot.
YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER.
Re: Asians Beg For Selfie With D’banj - Vanguard by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 29, 2015
slow news day for vanguard. How does this qualify as news? oh lemme guess, because they are oyinbo people. issorite.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kizz Daniel Throwback Photo With Sarz / Annie Idibia Shares Selfie With 2Face (Her Husband) / Yemi Alade's Casual Outfit To The Beach. (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.