Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

Nigeria Vs DR Congo (0 - 2): Int'l Friendly On 8th October 2015 - Sports (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs DR Congo (0 - 2): Int'l Friendly On 8th October 2015 (114212 Views)

U-17 World Cup: Nigeria Vs USA (2 - 0) On 17th October 2015 / Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs DR Congo (0 - 2): Int'l Friendly On 8th October 2015 by Marcelinho(m): 5:54am On Oct 09, 2015
U have the clue
Obiagu1:

Oliseh broke the unwritten code in the Super Eagles. The longest serving and/or the most capped players are always named captains.
Ideally, Enyeama was supposed to be captain. Mikel 1st vice captain Musa 2nd vice captain. but oliseh ignored Mikel.
It was not only Enyeama that was demoted, Mikel was demoted as well.
This is not good for team harmony.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs DR Congo (0 - 2): Int'l Friendly On 8th October 2015 by afelouz(m): 6:19am On Oct 09, 2015
Mopolchi:
After such challenge to Oliseh by Enyeama, do you think that we would have played well with Enyeama in that field? I don't think so. Well, from the information I got, Enyeama got the news that his mom was dead and failed to inform his coach of such condition, only for Oliseh to play his first two games with a rookie in the goal post. The burial was the same without letting the coach know too. Courtesy and responsibility demand that you inform those in charge of you of your whereabouts. Oliseh, due to Enyeama's unreadiness, had to choose a new captain for these two matches, chose Musa. Enyeama had to rudely interrupt him and started bragging that he has lasted long in the team more than Oliseh and won laurels. Well, whatever it is, it is said who ever a benevolent spirit cracks his nuts should not forget to be humble. Enyeama has been a good servant until now and got every part of the situation wrong. He could have waited and later meet with Oliseh privately and tell him his contentions.
Re: Nigeria Vs DR Congo (0 - 2): Int'l Friendly On 8th October 2015 by afelouz(m): 6:20am On Oct 09, 2015
You compose the story like say u dey there when shit went down grin grin
Mopolchi:
After such challenge to Oliseh by Enyeama, do you think that we would have played well with Enyeama in that field? I don't think so. Well, from the information I got, Enyeama got the news that his mom was dead and failed to inform his coach of such condition, only for Oliseh to play his first two games with a rookie in the goal post. The burial was the same without letting the coach know too. Courtesy and responsibility demand that you inform those in charge of you of your whereabouts. Oliseh, due to Enyeama's unreadiness, had to choose a new captain for these two matches, chose Musa. Enyeama had to rudely interrupt him and started bragging that he has lasted long in the team more than Oliseh and won laurels. Well, whatever it is, it is said who ever a benevolent spirit cracks his nuts should not forget to be humble. Enyeama has been a good servant until now and got every part of the situation wrong. He could have waited and later meet with Oliseh privately and tell him his contentions.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs DR Congo (0 - 2): Int'l Friendly On 8th October 2015 by BlackAlbino6(m): 6:36am On Oct 09, 2015
urchman23:
Olisah is so pompous and naive don't have a clue of wat it takes to be a good leader and a good coach.
Hi

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs DR Congo (0 - 2): Int'l Friendly On 8th October 2015 by Booty4me: 6:39am On Oct 09, 2015
BlackAlbino6:

Which Nigerians? Guy are you a politician, pls go to politics section sharp sharp, no more campaigns. How can you type this kind of thing when a country like Congo beats us 99.9999999999999999999% Nigerians are not behind Oliseh, but against him. I am behind V. Enyeama

two wrongs can't make a right .
Re: Nigeria Vs DR Congo (0 - 2): Int'l Friendly On 8th October 2015 by BlackAlbino6(m): 6:43am On Oct 09, 2015
aboki2000:
dude why keshi and Enyeama's Mum ? Wishing keshi death abi

Oliseh be prepare for your sack letter soon
How can I wish Keshi letter D? Besides, must someone die before his spirit will disturb another person?
Re: Nigeria Vs DR Congo (0 - 2): Int'l Friendly On 8th October 2015 by BlackAlbino6(m): 6:48am On Oct 09, 2015
Vanquay:
Oliseh be like cheesy

gringrin
Re: Nigeria Vs DR Congo (0 - 2): Int'l Friendly On 8th October 2015 by AfroKnight: 6:54am On Oct 09, 2015
The score would have been the same or worse even with Enyeama around. Look at the horrible defence. One keeper cannot save the whole team if his defenders are porous. Also, Nigeria has to improve on accurate and timely passes. See as dem dey waste ball. I tire for this Super Eagles.
Re: Nigeria Vs DR Congo (0 - 2): Int'l Friendly On 8th October 2015 by Tamakay(m): 7:08am On Oct 09, 2015
Since d injustice done to Shaubu Amodu by d then NFA I ceased to be a fan of d Super Eagles.
Re: Nigeria Vs DR Congo (0 - 2): Int'l Friendly On 8th October 2015 by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 09, 2015
hmmm.

........ Meanwhile...... Ivanovic is injured

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs DR Congo (0 - 2): Int'l Friendly On 8th October 2015 by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 09, 2015
AfroKnight:
The score would have been the same or worse even with Enyeama around. Look at the horrible defence. One keeper cannot save the whole team if his defenders are porous. Also, Nigeria has to improve on accurate and timely passes. See as dem dey waste ball. I tire for this Super Eagles.
it is his defence is porous and not defenders.
Re: Nigeria Vs DR Congo (0 - 2): Int'l Friendly On 8th October 2015 by rottenegg: 7:11am On Oct 09, 2015
[quote author=afelouz post=38804743][/quote]

Tales by moonlight. Oliseh should get ready for a long loosing streak!
Re: Nigeria Vs DR Congo (0 - 2): Int'l Friendly On 8th October 2015 by Soso990240(m): 7:13am On Oct 09, 2015
Blueeyedboi:
Oliseh you're stupid....infact you're mad...you know where we're coming from..we just sacked a coach that gave us the nations cup after 19years of asking en qualified us to the world cup..dude that should've told you we are desperate for results especially after missing the last nations cup as defending champions(first in history..I stand to be corrected)...you of all people should know that the last thing we need at this point is a disunited house yet you failed to handle a minor issue maturely..results don't lie..losing to Congo 2-0 lol...you goofed bro...might have dug your own grave with your hands..
Zambia missed Afcon as defending champions.
Re: Nigeria Vs DR Congo (0 - 2): Int'l Friendly On 8th October 2015 by AfroKnight: 7:15am On Oct 09, 2015
kosplateau:

if his defence is porous and not defenders.

I meant what I typed. If a keeper has porous defenders working with him, his efforts would be wasted.
Re: Nigeria Vs DR Congo (0 - 2): Int'l Friendly On 8th October 2015 by Soso990240(m): 7:26am On Oct 09, 2015
kendrick9:
Whether u like it or not,oliseh has made his choice...musa is his captain,musa is the future of the super eagles not enyeama who is looking for his last payday.... enyeama has been threatining to quit since last year,well to hell with him
Same retireing Enyeama has been givin his best anytim he is called up for international duty.What happend to players retirin as Captain? Oliseh retired as a captain,same wit Keshi,Jay-Jay,Kanu,etc. Why would Enyeama's own be different? Or is Oliseh jelous d young man is d most capped super eagle's player ever? 101..#History. Its already there..wether Oliseh likes it or not.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs DR Congo (0 - 2): Int'l Friendly On 8th October 2015 by damosky12(m): 7:54am On Oct 09, 2015
Soso990240:
Zambia missed Afcon as defending champions.

No! Get your facts right. They were in 2013 AFCON.
Re: Nigeria Vs DR Congo (0 - 2): Int'l Friendly On 8th October 2015 by Soso990240(m): 8:01am On Oct 09, 2015
shosky1794:
National team coaches these days use their best performing players as their national team captains and not the longest serving players or the ones with the most caps. So, Oliseh is not out of order. As for the results, he will take responsibility whether good or bad. And to the lady(or man) shouting he will be sacked, he knows because there two types of coaches: those who are sacked and those waiting to be sacked. But I can tell you one thing, Oliseh won't be sacked even if he doesn't qualify Eagles for the Afcon
Then Moses should hav been given d Captaincy long ago,even durin Keshi tenure as Coach..wasnt he our best player then? D way we treat our player is d reason Anichebe left,even when Keshi needed him. I dnt see Victor Moses comin back if we dnt change d way we treat our players. Brazil Coach consultd Thiago Silver wit his reasons b4 giving Neymar d captain of d team. Oliseh should hav explaind to Enyeama privately..why d public disgrace? To rubbish d young man i gues?
Re: Nigeria Vs DR Congo (0 - 2): Int'l Friendly On 8th October 2015 by Pius33(m): 8:03am On Oct 09, 2015
This is the result of a Coach who bring the moral of his team down by creating confusion and hates among his players. Oliseh will not last as super Eagles Coach!
He started with harsh and wrong decision.
The drama isn't over yet, let's keep watching as it unfold.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs DR Congo (0 - 2): Int'l Friendly On 8th October 2015 by Soso990240(m): 8:15am On Oct 09, 2015
damosky12:

No! Get your facts right. They were in 2013 AFCON.
U should get ur facts right..Zambia didnt play 2013 afcon..they playd 2012 and 2015.make ur research first
Re: Nigeria Vs DR Congo (0 - 2): Int'l Friendly On 8th October 2015 by Muvic01(m): 8:43am On Oct 09, 2015
Oliseh did exactly wat Onigbinde did to him in 2002 to Enyeama....Is it Retaliation or wat??

He is a serious joke.... Enyeama sef ld be a better coach than him.....4rm his stories, he should be a boxing coach 4 naija Olympic team.
Re: Nigeria Vs DR Congo (0 - 2): Int'l Friendly On 8th October 2015 by Soso990240(m): 8:52am On Oct 09, 2015
Mopolchi:
So if your Oga dey tell you wetin im want for your workplace, you no go let am tell you finish, you go start to dey shout for am say before I'm enta the job say na you be the all and all. Bros that one no good at all.
if ur boss tells u what he wants,u hav d right to express urself wen it affects u(fundamental human right) without insultin him. We are all human.He cnt sack u if u ar important to d organization,or d organization will suffer.
Re: Nigeria Vs DR Congo (0 - 2): Int'l Friendly On 8th October 2015 by namdo(m): 8:58am On Oct 09, 2015
Oliseh take heart. This match is a friendly. Good that you have also considered Club Desportivo’s Dele Alampasu, he was good in his junior days dont know how he is these days. You invited some homebased players who could not travel due to visa restriction from belgium. Continue your work, you will recover, dont be discouraged but try and work on that your temper. Eyeama goofed he did not respect you. You should have left him out for a while after the burial of his mum.

Super Eagles will rise again.
Re: Nigeria Vs DR Congo (0 - 2): Int'l Friendly On 8th October 2015 by AbuEzeFemi(m): 9:00am On Oct 09, 2015
Congralations to Congo
Congo won let's celebrate
Viva Congo
Re: Nigeria Vs DR Congo (0 - 2): Int'l Friendly On 8th October 2015 by jkbee(m): 9:03am On Oct 09, 2015
THE ONLY THING IS THAT, DS NIGERIA TEAM CANT QUALIFY FOR THE NATIONS CUP. Thumb up for Oliseh, he don cook bean for himself, so easy to analyze than organize a team. He should go back to his talk show. sad
Re: Nigeria Vs DR Congo (0 - 2): Int'l Friendly On 8th October 2015 by yinkard4me(m): 9:19am On Oct 09, 2015
VickyRotex:
#BringBackOurEnyeama cry cry cry
and 2 weeks after hmmmm!!! cheesy
Re: Nigeria Vs DR Congo (0 - 2): Int'l Friendly On 8th October 2015 by maputohq: 9:25am On Oct 09, 2015
Soso990240:
U should get ur facts right..Zambia didnt play 2013 afcon..they playd 2012 and 2015.make ur research first
Do your own research. They were in our group at the 2013 AFCON.
Re: Nigeria Vs DR Congo (0 - 2): Int'l Friendly On 8th October 2015 by Soso990240(m): 9:26am On Oct 09, 2015
shosky1794:

Must you kids insult before making your point.

To answer you, you don't know more than I know when it comes to his performance at club level. Musa has been a contant performer for his club too in the last 2-3 years playing in the Champions League and winning laurels for his club. What has Enyeama won at club level in those 3 years you talked about and please he doesn't have the highest number of clean sheets in the French league as you talked. He was very close but he didn't break the record. Get your facts right.
He has d highest cleansheet compared to anyother league 1 keeper now. D record he fail to break was for all-time cleansheet in league 1.
Re: Nigeria Vs DR Congo (0 - 2): Int'l Friendly On 8th October 2015 by enitiObanke(m): 9:27am On Oct 09, 2015
..... I may be wrong, but in my opinion we aint going nowhere with the Super Eagles and our indigenous coaches except we give Samson Siasia an extended contract, and a contract with a human face.
Give the Super Eagles to Siasia, give him a 4yrs contract, and pls give him a free hand.
Oliseh is at best an experiment, a trial and error coach,.....an experiment in the wrong direction. When NFF is serious, Sia 1 will be called upon to handle the team.
Re: Nigeria Vs DR Congo (0 - 2): Int'l Friendly On 8th October 2015 by sweetjohn(m): 9:27am On Oct 09, 2015
Mopolchi:
This ur information is confirm false, Enyeama inform him of the dead of his mum including of the buriel but he Oliseh did not show up. It is as if he is not happy with Enyeama captainsy, he then moved to mock enyeama by removing the captain band from him only to give it to his junior. Inother for peace to reign Enyeama announced his resignation which is d bst option at dat time and also congratulated the newly appointed captain and wished the team well. This is the summary of what transpired. Enyeama is a very obedient and patrotic player and Nigerian, anybody that is close to him knows dat.
Re: Nigeria Vs DR Congo (0 - 2): Int'l Friendly On 8th October 2015 by VickyRotex(f): 9:34am On Oct 09, 2015
yinkard4me:

and 2 weeks after hmmmm!!! cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy I couldn't make it. embarassed cry
Re: Nigeria Vs DR Congo (0 - 2): Int'l Friendly On 8th October 2015 by kpeshe: 9:37am On Oct 09, 2015
Soso990240:

Zambia played AFCON 2013, we played them our second game group stage,,,, people can be so adamant ehhn...u should do ur research well before trying to confound others

m.goal.com/s/en-ng/match/zambia-vs-nigeria/1406528/preview
Re: Nigeria Vs DR Congo (0 - 2): Int'l Friendly On 8th October 2015 by kayalcomp: 9:38am On Oct 09, 2015
Oliseh should please pack his load and go back to his Football Talk show, let him leave coaching Nigeria football alone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Olympics Women's Beach Volley Ball (pictures) / Nigeria Vs Czech Republic Friendly - 0 - 1 (Full -Time) / Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.