Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

The Most Funniest MTN Project Fame With Naija Rick Ross(a Must Watch) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Most Funniest MTN Project Fame With Naija Rick Ross(a Must Watch) (4977 Views)

Top 13 Famous Singers Who Sold Their Soul To The Devil For Fame With PROOF Fact / Toyin Lawani's Son, Tenor, Poses With Naija Policemen In Birthday Photos / Have You Seen This Naija Rick Ross? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Funniest MTN Project Fame With Naija Rick Ross(a Must Watch) by shellyoils: 11:19am On Sep 29, 2015
The Most Funniest MTN Project Fame With Naija Rick Ross

Lol

Click This Video : https://www.vooplayer.com/videoplayer/fb/fb.php?v=57538

=======================

(50 Percent Of Our Students Started From Home And Build A Constant Weekly Income Doing This Business)
Major Market for this business is, United Kingdom & U.S because of the majority of Nigerians out there.

You want to find Out more login to the website below

Visit : www.greenfarmproduct.com/export

Re: The Most Funniest MTN Project Fame With Naija Rick Ross(a Must Watch) by stefanweeks: 11:19am On Sep 29, 2015
Story for the gods
Re: The Most Funniest MTN Project Fame With Naija Rick Ross(a Must Watch) by shellyoils: 11:27am On Sep 29, 2015
Sure Stenfan whatever
Re: The Most Funniest MTN Project Fame With Naija Rick Ross(a Must Watch) by kestolove95(m): 11:28am On Sep 29, 2015
Dat f00l call deinde was finking he will win..I hate d idi0t aftr dox uslez jumpin like frog aftr him nd iyanya finsh performing oreo
Re: The Most Funniest MTN Project Fame With Naija Rick Ross(a Must Watch) by shellyoils: 11:49am On Sep 29, 2015
kestolove95, haba watin happen na.lol
Re: The Most Funniest MTN Project Fame With Naija Rick Ross(a Must Watch) by kestolove95(m): 11:55am On Sep 29, 2015
shellyoils:
kestolove95, haba watin happen na.lol
d guy should go maltina dance hall nd dance..not music shows

1 Like

Re: The Most Funniest MTN Project Fame With Naija Rick Ross(a Must Watch) by banjeezay(m): 12:38pm On Sep 29, 2015
kestolove95:
Dat f00l call deinde was finking he will win..I hate d idi0t aftr dox uslez jumpin like frog aftr him nd iyanya finsh performing oreo
. Iz(Bad belle) Allowed anyways.. Keep it up wink
Re: The Most Funniest MTN Project Fame With Naija Rick Ross(a Must Watch) by kestolove95(m): 1:06pm On Sep 29, 2015
banjeezay:
. Iz(Bad belle) Allowed anyways.. Keep it up wink
he dint win so wich badbelle u talkin abt?...ma guy won jeff
Re: The Most Funniest MTN Project Fame With Naija Rick Ross(a Must Watch) by banjeezay(m): 1:38pm On Sep 29, 2015
kestolove95:
Re: The Most Funniest MTN Project Fame With Naija Rick Ross(a Must Watch) by banjeezay(m): 1:45pm On Sep 29, 2015
kestolove95:
its not until he wins b4 we know tht ure beefing the young lad meanwhile u should know its nt necessary u include the word "fool"In which u did when addresing the dude in ur previous post....Jeff is also my guy anyways so dnt have the feelin that I'm beefing any contestant...they all are real MVP's in their lane...so try to correct ur publicty behaviour bae. #DeindeIsaHuman,so u are.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Funniest MTN Project Fame With Naija Rick Ross(a Must Watch) by ellahzy(f): 2:47pm On Sep 29, 2015
kestolove95:

Lol abeg pity d Dude.

Atleast Jeff who I have been supporting won nd Anderson also got something too.

1 Like

Re: The Most Funniest MTN Project Fame With Naija Rick Ross(a Must Watch) by shellyoils: 12:18am On Sep 30, 2015

Lol

Re: The Most Funniest MTN Project Fame With Naija Rick Ross(a Must Watch) by shellyoils: 8:53am On Sep 30, 2015

Lol

Click This Video -: https://www.vooplayer.com/videoplayer/fb/fb.php?v=57538
Re: The Most Funniest MTN Project Fame With Naija Rick Ross(a Must Watch) by kharyorday: 9:28am On Sep 30, 2015
I taught arewa will win but it was d other way.so disappointed though my 2nd best contestant(PEARL) was d 1st runner up
Re: The Most Funniest MTN Project Fame With Naija Rick Ross(a Must Watch) by shellyoils: 10:41am On Oct 03, 2015

Lol

Re: The Most Funniest MTN Project Fame With Naija Rick Ross(a Must Watch) by shellyoils: 7:25am On Oct 04, 2015
lol
Re: The Most Funniest MTN Project Fame With Naija Rick Ross(a Must Watch) by Barbarthundey(m): 7:44am On Oct 04, 2015
I love the guy "Deinde"... I just hate what he did in the grand finale after performing with iyanya and started jumping around the stage like he has been announced the winner
Re: The Most Funniest MTN Project Fame With Naija Rick Ross(a Must Watch) by shellyoils: 10:09am On Oct 05, 2015
Still on
Re: The Most Funniest MTN Project Fame With Naija Rick Ross(a Must Watch) by shellyoils: 10:22am On Oct 06, 2015
hmm
Re: The Most Funniest MTN Project Fame With Naija Rick Ross(a Must Watch) by shellyoils: 8:06am On Oct 07, 2015
For more light see here : www.greenfarmproduct.com/export
Re: The Most Funniest MTN Project Fame With Naija Rick Ross(a Must Watch) by Chiscomax(m): 9:41am On Oct 07, 2015
pls which channel do they show the project fame and time
Re: The Most Funniest MTN Project Fame With Naija Rick Ross(a Must Watch) by shellyoils: 9:47am On Oct 08, 2015

Lol

Re: The Most Funniest MTN Project Fame With Naija Rick Ross(a Must Watch) by shellyoils: 4:25pm On Oct 08, 2015
Top Football player battle with referees on field
Re: The Most Funniest MTN Project Fame With Naija Rick Ross(a Must Watch) by shellyoils: 10:58am On Oct 10, 2015
Laugh
Re: The Most Funniest MTN Project Fame With Naija Rick Ross(a Must Watch) by shellyoils: 9:12am On Oct 11, 2015
For more light see here : www.greenfarmproduct.com/export
Re: The Most Funniest MTN Project Fame With Naija Rick Ross(a Must Watch) by Madamkilljoy(f): 11:07am On Oct 11, 2015
Op, please bring down that caption and write either 'The Most Funny bla bla bla' or The Funniest woof woof'. What is 'Most Funniest'? I wonder why you people love torturing English.

1 Like

Re: The Most Funniest MTN Project Fame With Naija Rick Ross(a Must Watch) by shellyoils: 9:21am On Oct 13, 2015

Lol

Re: The Most Funniest MTN Project Fame With Naija Rick Ross(a Must Watch) by Jerrick(m): 10:52am On Oct 13, 2015
kestolove95:
but why are you calling him a fool?
Re: The Most Funniest MTN Project Fame With Naija Rick Ross(a Must Watch) by shellyoils: 10:50am On Oct 14, 2015
Re: The Most Funniest MTN Project Fame With Naija Rick Ross(a Must Watch) by shellyoils: 7:48am On Oct 15, 2015
Re: The Most Funniest MTN Project Fame With Naija Rick Ross(a Must Watch) by shellyoils: 7:24am On Oct 17, 2015
Serous
Re: The Most Funniest MTN Project Fame With Naija Rick Ross(a Must Watch) by shellyoils: 5:30pm On Oct 18, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gospel Singer Eben And Wife Welcome New Baby(photos) / See The Car Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Drove To Their Wedding Reception / Testimony Williams Ugochi Offers 10 Scholarships To Pupils In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.