Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

How To Delete Duplicate Contacts On Android - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Delete Duplicate Contacts On Android (523 Views)

Method To Recover Lost Contacts On Samsung J2? / How To Delete Duplicate Contacts On Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Delete Duplicate Contacts On Android by gakam: 11:32am On Sep 29, 2015
For the longest time, I have been annoyed by the state of my contacts on Android. Between college and work, friends and work, my boss and my suppliers and customers, I had over 800 contacts that were almost impossible to manage. Then I decided to set aside a few hours one day and go through them all. Now that my contact list is as pristine as possible, I still find myself with the odd duplicate every now and then. Is there a thread that I can follow to have my duplicated contacts deleted?

Although you can easily sync contacts to Google account on Android, you can't get duplicate contact deleted automatically on Android. Maybe a better contact manager may help you – Android Contact Transfer, which gives you chance to merge duplicate contacts according the email, phone number or name. First of all, click and download it below.

Android Contact Transfer – merge duplicate contacts smartly

Follow the step-by-step below, you can easily delete all duplicated contacts in Android. You can also add, delete, import or export contacts between Android phone and PC.

Step 1 Connect the Android phone to computer
Step 2 Scan duplicate contacts in Android
Step 3 Merge and delete the duplicate contacts

Learn more: How to Delete Duplicate Contacts on Android

Related Articles:

How to Transfer Contacts from Android to Outlook
How to Backup Android Contacts to Gmail
How to Transfer Music from Mac to Android
How to Transfer Photos from Android to Computer
How to Transfer Contacts from Android to Computer

Re: How To Delete Duplicate Contacts On Android by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 29, 2015
Got it
Re: How To Delete Duplicate Contacts On Android by Osezzua(m): 12:01pm On Sep 29, 2015
Got it

(1) (Reply)

When Will Swift Network Refund Customers / Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 6-inch Variant Goes On Sale / Frequently Asked Questions About Rooting On Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.