Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

NEW SCAM Alert.....pls Someone Should Help Confirm - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NEW SCAM Alert.....pls Someone Should Help Confirm (6920 Views)

New Scam Formats In Town A Must Read Before You Be The Next Victim! / Seun Kuti Posts Oshiomhole's N17m Trip To Miami On Twitter To Confirm Or Deny / Be very careful...Brand New Scam Email Format By Scammers..beware!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NEW SCAM Alert.....pls Someone Should Help Confirm by omron(m): 12:10pm On Sep 29, 2015
Good day.Fellow nairalanders Pls I don't know if this is a scam or real,
but a friend of mine by name Reeds Schnezer added me on Bbm almiost a month said that
he sent me the following items; Apple laptop, Apple
iphone, macbook and 900 pounds, through British
airways world cargo, with reference number 452. Then
I also got this message from British Airways world
cargo services saying; Dear Esteemed Customer, Your
parcel with reference number 452 has arrived co-
operate office; British High Commission Abuja 19
Torrens close, Mississippi Maitama Abuja. Or make use
of our home delivery services so we can dispatch an
agent to bring it to your door step. For enquiries
contact the customer officer +2348133805807
Federal Republic of Nigeria www.britishairways.com....
pls who have fallen to this kind of scam? I was about planning to go for the trip to abuja but wanted to confirm ...
the below pictures are what he said he sent to me

Re: NEW SCAM Alert.....pls Someone Should Help Confirm by omron(m): 12:19pm On Sep 29, 2015
The receipt

1 Share

Re: NEW SCAM Alert.....pls Someone Should Help Confirm by skyface00(m): 12:31pm On Sep 29, 2015
Be careful, some also added me from usa, and asked 2 video chat with me, which I told him I don't av system 2 do that, and he insisted on sending me laptop which I refused, I don't need any free gift from whom I met just in 2weeks, and he was so livid that I refused him, so I noticed he deleted me after few weeks, so u should be more careful, no free lunch in a free land, u can't be scam if u r not greedy, just my own 1kobo
Re: NEW SCAM Alert.....pls Someone Should Help Confirm by omron(m): 12:46pm On Sep 29, 2015
skyface00:
Be careful, some also added me from usa, and asked 2 video chat with me, which I told him I don't av system 2 do that, and he insisted on sending me laptop which I refused, I don't need any free gift from whom I met just in 2weeks, and he was so livid that I refused him, so I noticed he deleted me after few weeks, so u should be more careful, no free lunch in a free land, u can't be scam if u r not greedy, just my own 1kobo
@skyface00 I love that comment from you.....that is just the whole truth people who fall prey to scammers are those greedy ones and that is why I dont believe in reaping where I did not sow.......... that's why I came to this useful forum naiaraland to confirm and expose them
Re: NEW SCAM Alert.....pls Someone Should Help Confirm by skyface00(m): 12:54pm On Sep 29, 2015
Good, have nicest day bro

omron:
@skyface00 I love that comment from you.....that is just the whole truth people who fall prey to scammers are those greedy ones and that is why I dont believe in reaping where I did not sow.......... that's why I came to this useful forum naiaraland to confirm and expose them

1 Like

Re: NEW SCAM Alert.....pls Someone Should Help Confirm by akinloluwao: 1:09pm On Sep 29, 2015
even from the receipt you should know its a scam. haba
Re: NEW SCAM Alert.....pls Someone Should Help Confirm by omron(m): 1:14pm On Sep 29, 2015
akinloluwao:
even from the receipt you should know its a scam. haba
Exactly..... That. Was where we knew..
D same receipt was sent to every body
And they use corel draw to Edit names
Re: NEW SCAM Alert.....pls Someone Should Help Confirm by ndubisik(m): 8:42am On Apr 06, 2017
You guys just literally saved me today lol. Can't believe I almost fell for this. I just received the exact same message with the same number chai.

(1) (Reply)

Email Delivery Issues / Photos From Osun Youth Ambassador's Awards 2018 As 22 Personalities Shine / The Mystery Behind Orashi And Ogbuide: 2 Igbo Rivers That Cannot Mix (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.