Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Honda Accord 2003 Navigation Lens - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Honda Accord 2003 Navigation Lens (594 Views)

Honda Accord 2003 V6 Engine Transmission Problem / My Honda Accord 2003 (EOD) Engine Oil Problem / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Honda Accord 2003 Navigation Lens by whyteboyz03(m): 12:20pm On Sep 29, 2015
My brodas and sisters, please help me out. My navigation suddenly stopped working and after taking it to my guy to clean the lens and adjust it, it refused to load. We used another persons navigation DVD of the same model to try it and it still wouldn't load. Anyways, he concluded that the lens is bad and that the lens isn't available only if I buy a new engine.

Please my question is, since its a lens that reads DVD discs, is it possible to buy a new lens of DVD players and use ?
Re: Honda Accord 2003 Navigation Lens by whyteboyz03(m): 12:21pm On Sep 29, 2015
Please guys your contribution is key .

Cc : luvinhubby
Cc: gazzuzz
Re: Honda Accord 2003 Navigation Lens by Bright2(m): 5:29pm On Oct 02, 2015
No big deal, just search for it your self on Ebay site u can find it there.

If you search & find then contact justi4jesu here on Nairaland,she will deliver it to you. She has been helpful to us.

Do that & thank me later.

(1) (Reply)

Alert For Car Owners! New Tactics Armed Robbers Have Now Employed To Rob People / How To Save Your Boo's Life This Valentine / Car News: Auto Supplier Bosch Introduces Smart Gas Pedal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.