Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,699 members, 7,805,884 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. (11166 Views)

Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) / Two Ladies Fight Over A Guy At A Motor Park In Delta (Pics/Video) / Girl Slept With Guy At Her Church; Look At What He Sent Her On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. by ladokuntlad(m): 7:03pm On Oct 04, 2015
nikkypearl:

Advite is wat i need sir!but i speaking english to my bossand he promote[b](d)[/b] me [b]to higher ground last week [/b]nw!

cant kip being ur English tutor

Am definitely sure its ur body u've been using as source of interview

except if that ur boss sef na illiterate.

But on a more serious note
I love wat I saw @ur dp
bt the person helping u to type get as e b

Sister I also stay at Abj

I fit work smtin out for u ooo

or wat do u think
Re: Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 04, 2015
nikkypearl:
Hello.
There is a fine guy living at the down of my house.. I am living at the top of my house.Anytime i go out to office,he will come out and shine his teeth to me and i will shine back.is he in love or lost? My confusion is that pple pass rumour dat he packed from yaba but i dont sure if it is yaba left or right?
Yesterday i find a quite place to do my thinking,i find the toilet becoz it is quite,i now call my qualified friend,she say i sud try his love,becoz pple from yaba left are now bringing goodlock according to news on nairaland on sunday.
Pls my pple,give me advice becoz,i am having headache on my present head now.

Is the guy the one from Yaba or you? because i'm confused with all you typed here undecided
Re: Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. by nikkypearl(f): 9:58pm On Oct 04, 2015
Boyolity:

Is the guy the one from Yaba or you? because i'm confused with all you typed here undecided
haa no o,he came from yaba to pack to the down of my house.sud i write it again so that you can understand? Thank u

1 Like

Re: Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. by nikkypearl(f): 10:02pm On Oct 04, 2015
ladokuntlad:

cant kip being ur English tutor

Am definitely sure its ur body u've been using as source of interview

except if that ur boss sef na illiterate.

But on a more serious note
I love wat I saw @ur dp
bt the person helping u to type get as e b

Sister I also stay at Abj

I fit work smtin out for u ooo

or wat do u think
thank u for yo conzern,dont work for me pls,i have plenty work under me too.thank u sir.
Re: Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. by Fargbaba: 10:12pm On Oct 04, 2015
Lol...dont tell me you guys are actually taking the op serious hmm

1 Like

Re: Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. by Hormoniyi25(m): 10:28pm On Oct 04, 2015
God abuse on english
Re: Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. by ERCROSS(m): 11:33pm On Oct 04, 2015
naijaboiy:
So you are a troll?

I thought you were among the few sensible people we have here. undecided
baba, how far naaw, long tyme o
Re: Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. by naijaboiy: 7:01am On Oct 05, 2015
ERCROSS:

baba, how far naaw, long tyme o
Boss wetin dey sup now?

Where you hide? cheesy
Re: Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. by josefvilla(m): 10:14pm On Oct 05, 2015
tell him u aint interested hon;he cant force u;buh i wish u were mine tho

Re: Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. by andyanders: 2:41pm On Nov 24, 2015
nikkypearl:

thank u for yo conzern,dont work for me pls,i have plenty work under me too.thank u sir.

Stay off the relationship.Never good when you start dating someone in the same compound with you as that could trigger very serious pain if you both break up. If he hurts you, you will feel bad over the issue and wouldn't have the face to look at him if he starts fronting other new ladies which you cannot stand because he has seen your unclothedness.If you break up with him too, he might end up gossiping about your body look with friends.Some men do gossip a lot and you might not stand that.

Keep away from him.

1 Like

Re: Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. by schumastic(m): 3:59pm On Nov 24, 2015
nikkypearl:
Hello.
There is a fine guy living at the down of my house.. I am living at the top of my house.Anytime i go out to office,he will come out and shine his teeth to me and i will shine back.is he in love or lost? My confusion is that pple pass rumour dat he packed from yaba but i dont sure if it is yaba left or right?
Yesterday i find a quite place to do my thinking,i find the toilet becoz it is quite,i now call my qualified friend,she say i sud try his love,becoz pple from yaba left are now bringing goodlock according to news on nairaland on sunday.
Pls my pple,give me advice becoz,i am having headache on my present head now.

OP JUST WANT HER TOPIC TO MAKE FRONT TOPIC BY FORCE SHAA...OP IF U WANT TO THINK ABOUT IT WILL SUGGEST A GOOD PLACE FOR U N WAS WITH YABA LEFT N RIGHT CUS I KNOW LEFT IS FOR MAD PEOPLE BUT NT SURE ABOUT D RIGHT
Re: Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. by Abukc(m): 2:58pm On Mar 10, 2016
If you love himmm you beta talk now
Re: Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. by Bamz(m): 9:39pm On Mar 18, 2016
That awkward moment when you're about to pm a chick and something really puts you off... cry
Re: Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. by Tinalex(f): 10:09pm On Mar 18, 2016
@ Op....i thought you once made a comment 'bout how you and your husband as a newly wedded couple struggled together to make it. plsss is it that your marriage is boring already cos i c'nt believe you opened this kinda thread!!!

1 Like

Re: Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. by Rajosh(m): 5:33pm On Mar 19, 2016
op can speak and write English. she's deliberately writing trash for the fun of it. oya back to the matter @ I don't have anything to say to you.
Re: Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 19, 2016
naijaboiy:
So you are a troll?

I thought you were among the few sensible people we have here. undecided

grin grin grin grin
Re: Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. by ladibright(f): 6:02pm On Mar 19, 2016
there's so much unseriousness in your post ...Anyway, if he likes you, then like him back..
Re: Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. by NaWetinDey(m): 8:17am On Apr 22, 2016
Jump at it.
Lol.
...just wondering how any girl in Nigeria claims to ever be single. Maybe it's an issue of two-timing or just a woman being a woman: butterfly and all its vain colours.
Re: Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. by emmadefined: 2:00am On May 13, 2016
grin grin grin grin shocked
Re: Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. by LePrezident(m): 8:15am On May 15, 2016
lalasticlala:

nikkypearl, yes ooo, during my celebrity section days. long time. but this your topic get as e be ooo

Lalasticlala, I know say this topic don tey but please FP am for the man dem especially on a dry Sunday morning so that those of us wey skip church fit chew on something abeg grin
Re: Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. by LePrezident(m): 8:19am On May 15, 2016
Bamz:
That awkward moment when you're about to pm a chick and something really puts you off... cry

Lol. See this one.
Re: Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. by nikkypearl(f): 12:52pm On May 15, 2016
[/b][b]
LePrezident:

Lalasticlala, I know say this topic don tey but please FP am for the man dem especially on a dry Sunday morning so that those of us wey skip church fit chew on something abeg grin
yeye dey smell grin
Re: Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. by LePrezident(m): 3:42pm On May 15, 2016
nikkypearl:
[b][/b][b][/b]yeye dey smell grin

Lol.
Re: Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. by opichika(m): 10:33pm On May 18, 2016
mi advice goes dis dear''wen eva he do d shining of his teeth for you''jst take a snap of his tooth den take it to ur pastor and ask him weda da kine of a tooth can make a true love'''goog luck dear''
Re: Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 29, 2016
nikkypearl:

Hmm! In a repeatable company like that at Jabi Abuja.
so why you stopped trolling?
Re: Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. by JustHere2Observ(f): 8:33am On Jun 29, 2016
Wow, the grammar.
Re: Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. by nikkypearl(f): 10:20am On Jun 29, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
so why you stopped trolling?
lipsrsealed
Re: Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. by alobright17(m): 10:27am On Jun 29, 2016
lalasticlala:

nikkypearl, yes ooo, during my celebrity section days. long time. but this your topic get as e be ooo

So robots responds to threads? grin
Re: Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 29, 2016
nikkypearl:
lipsrsealed
Troll aye grin
Re: Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. by alobright17(m): 10:34am On Jun 29, 2016
froshricky22:
r.i.p english

hahahahhhahahahahhaha see finishing grin
Re: Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. by papauju(m): 5:25am On Oct 14, 2016
funlord:
angry

What kind of utterly_stupid thread have you created this early afternoon like this? Come on go and pick up an english comprehension textbook and stop embarrassing your tribes people! Wawa!
my dear try and understand English is not our language
Re: Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. by vitalisdiho(m): 5:41am On Oct 14, 2016
Is this prejury or what?remain a silence before comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SA Plus-Size Lady Causes A Stir On Twitter As She Proudly Flaunts Her Body (Pix) / Olekoko Man Power / I Am Inlove With A Guy I Am Far Richer Than

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.