Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,138 members, 7,807,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Princess Jessica-Anyansi Crowned Queen Of Aso World 2015 (Photos) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Princess Jessica-Anyansi Crowned Queen Of Aso World 2015 (Photos) (24378 Views)

Nwadike Gloria Kelechi Wins Miss Planet Nigeria 2015 (photos) / Chidinma Okeke Wins Miss Anambra 2015 (Photos) / Iniobong Okon, Most Beautiful Queen In Nigeria 2015 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Princess Jessica-Anyansi Crowned Queen Of Aso World 2015 (Photos) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 29, 2015
Not pretty but prettier than South African Zulu women.
Re: Princess Jessica-Anyansi Crowned Queen Of Aso World 2015 (Photos) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 29, 2015
Fecking ugly! That little babe looks artficially ugly wiith those color paints on her face. I am sure she is more beautiful than that
Re: Princess Jessica-Anyansi Crowned Queen Of Aso World 2015 (Photos) by Pain(m): 7:38pm On Sep 29, 2015
Local...
Re: Princess Jessica-Anyansi Crowned Queen Of Aso World 2015 (Photos) by mezebel(f): 8:45pm On Sep 29, 2015
Mexyz:
I concur with your post..... Even your beautiful eyes are enough to win it for you.
thanks. pls how can I change my profile pic to my current pic? Cox that pix is almost a year.
Re: Princess Jessica-Anyansi Crowned Queen Of Aso World 2015 (Photos) by Macelliot(m): 9:04pm On Sep 29, 2015
TippyTop:
Jessica Anyansi(Queen Fulani) won, Fulanis have not only increased their kidnapping and doing book haram, they practically own Nigeria now.
Jessica ANYANSI is an Igbo name...
Even Queen Ibibio is an Igbo girl.

1 Like

Re: Princess Jessica-Anyansi Crowned Queen Of Aso World 2015 (Photos) by Mprex(f): 9:39pm On Sep 29, 2015
neocortex:

Are you one ?
no but i live amongst them and i love them
Re: Princess Jessica-Anyansi Crowned Queen Of Aso World 2015 (Photos) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 29, 2015
kestolove95:
Y all dix yeeboh gehz no go contest queen of Biafra? Land of d rising crime?....dem dey even hide una dia master d fulani just to b crown...hehehehe...hausa/fulani pass una
My dear,don't be pained.its not our fault that igbo girls are very beautiful.In your next life,pray to come as igbo..
Re: Princess Jessica-Anyansi Crowned Queen Of Aso World 2015 (Photos) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 29, 2015
kestolove95:
Y all dix yeeboh gehz no go contest queen of Biafra? Land of d rising crime?....dem dey even hide una dia master d fulani just to b crown...hehehehe...hausa/fulani pass una
My dear,don't be pained.its not our fault that igbo girls are very beautiful.In your next life,pray to come as igbo not Yoruba.pained ugly biatch!
Re: Princess Jessica-Anyansi Crowned Queen Of Aso World 2015 (Photos) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 29, 2015
wiseoneking:
i think it is high time that they introduce Quota system in every beauty peagant in Nigeria. People from one section of the country is dominating it almost in 85% success. Does this confirm the chest beaters that they are the most beautiful black people in the world. I just read miss nigeria in America, germany etc are from them them. MBGN and miss Nigeria they are always there. Miss habitat, tourism etc. Federal govt should look into this and introduce federal character or zoning before it other parts of the country would think that their ladies are inferior to the igbo ladies. How do you see that Nairaland?.
.Quota system for beauty again?.well,if not for Islam the fulanis would have been good contenders for beauty pageants.yoruba girls also contest but they hardly ever win.guess why.
If you don't have it,you just don't have it.
Re: Princess Jessica-Anyansi Crowned Queen Of Aso World 2015 (Photos) by tonychristopher: 9:57pm On Sep 29, 2015
Igbo again ...hian
Re: Princess Jessica-Anyansi Crowned Queen Of Aso World 2015 (Photos) by kestolove95(m): 9:58pm On Sep 29, 2015
CheeNayNay:
My dear,don't be pained.its not our fault that yoruba girls are very beautiful.In your next life,pray to come as yoruba not igbo.pained ugly biatch!from d land of. The rising crime call Biafra
everibody knows yeebohs ar ugly..infact dey ar ugly dan dia drug trafficking character...dats y d lady has to claim hausa/fulani dia masters to win, nd she won...hhehehehe
Re: Princess Jessica-Anyansi Crowned Queen Of Aso World 2015 (Photos) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 29, 2015
kestolove95:
everibody knows yeebohs ar ugly..infact dey ar ugly dan dia drug trafficking character...dats y d lady has to claim hausa/fulani dia masters to win, nd she won...hhehehehe
mumu,she represented the fulanis because they don't come out for pageantry because of Islam.
the whole world knows Yoruba ladies are ugly,dirty and uncultured that's why even your men marry from non Yoruba tribes,they even downgrade y'all online and in real life.
Yoruba ladies bleach alot to look like "igbo",that's why many of them have multicoloured rainbow skin.
The highest compliment you can give to a yoruba lady is to tell her she looks igbo,you'll notice her beaming with joy.
You peoples hatred for the igbos stem from inferiority complex and envy.
Learn to love yourselves.Bye

1 Like

Re: Princess Jessica-Anyansi Crowned Queen Of Aso World 2015 (Photos) by Mexyz(m): 10:17pm On Sep 29, 2015
mezebel:
thanks. pls how can I change my profile pic to my current pic? Cox that pix is almost a year.
click on your name, after opening your profile click on edit profile then scroll down.... You will see a space provided for uploading new picture.
Re: Princess Jessica-Anyansi Crowned Queen Of Aso World 2015 (Photos) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 29, 2015
CheeNayNay:

mumu,she represented the fulanis because they don't come out for pageantry because of Islam.
the whole world knows Yoruba ladies are ugly,dirty and uncultured that's why even your men marry from non Yoruba tribes,they even downgrade y'all online and in real life.
Yoruba ladies bleach alot to look like "igbo",that's why many of them have multicoloured rainbow skin.
The highest compliment you can give to a yoruba lady is to tell her she looks igbo,you'll notice her beaming with joy.
You peoples hatred for the igbos stem from inferiority complex and envy.
Learn to love yourselves.Bye
@ Kestolove95, you see life, complete finishing, STOP hating, so that in your next world you will come as a beautiful Igbo damsel, if not you will continue with your present predicament, hating yourself and fighting any beautiful Igbo girl near you.

2 Likes

Re: Princess Jessica-Anyansi Crowned Queen Of Aso World 2015 (Photos) by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 12:21pm On Sep 30, 2015
kestolove95:
everibody knows we ar ugly..infact we ar extremely ugly

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tara Orekelewa Make Up Products / Corporate Portraits Of White Women With Black Hairstyles.. / Outrage As Miss Earth Contestant Emerges 2nd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.