Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

How To Apprehend Women Better(pix) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Apprehend Women Better(pix) (2926 Views)

10 Hilarious Comics To Understand Women Better / Are Women Better Complainers / How To Understand Women Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Apprehend Women Better(pix) by Hazardd(m): 1:46pm On Sep 29, 2015
how can we understand woman cheesy

Re: How To Apprehend Women Better(pix) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 29, 2015
...........#Ome-Ego
Re: How To Apprehend Women Better(pix) by Hazardd(m): 1:49pm On Sep 29, 2015
more

1 Like

Re: How To Apprehend Women Better(pix) by Proffdada: 1:50pm On Sep 29, 2015
They're too complicated to be understood by even angels

1 Like

Re: How To Apprehend Women Better(pix) by Kingsley1000(m): 1:51pm On Sep 29, 2015
apparently, you ain't far from the truth...... little wonder most Nl girls exposes their cleavage and butt on their profile pix
Re: How To Apprehend Women Better(pix) by Hazardd(m): 1:51pm On Sep 29, 2015
ok

Re: How To Apprehend Women Better(pix) by Hazardd(m): 1:56pm On Sep 29, 2015
Kingsley1000:
apparently, you ain't far from the truth...... little wonder most Nl girls exposes their cleavage and butt on their profile pix

lol

1 Like

Re: How To Apprehend Women Better(pix) by falconey(m): 1:58pm On Sep 29, 2015
LOL yeah
Re: How To Apprehend Women Better(pix) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 29, 2015
Hazardd:
more

LMFAO
Re: How To Apprehend Women Better(pix) by Tallesty1(m): 2:01pm On Sep 29, 2015
Hazardd:
ok
I believe some don't fart too.

The fart will then enter their brain through their spine and give them shitty ideas.

Re: How To Apprehend Women Better(pix) by Kingsley1000(m): 2:09pm On Sep 29, 2015
Tallesty1:

The fart will then enter their brain through their spine and give them shitty ideas.
Lol...na so one yeye fine girl dey form like say em no dey fart,na so i crack one joke,she laughed so hard that drop the stuff...u can imagine how embarassed she felt
Re: How To Apprehend Women Better(pix) by ThePeacemaker(m): 2:12pm On Sep 29, 2015
Them go dae do like person wae no dae shit................Gherls sha......

1 Like

Re: How To Apprehend Women Better(pix) by Hazardd(m): 2:28pm On Sep 29, 2015
PunkyVeer:

LMFAO
heheheh
Re: How To Apprehend Women Better(pix) by Hazardd(m): 2:49pm On Sep 29, 2015
Tallesty1:

lol,
i dey tell you grin
Re: How To Apprehend Women Better(pix) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 29, 2015
;(shocked
Re: How To Apprehend Women Better(pix) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 29, 2015
Kingsley1000:
Lol...na so one yeye fine girl dey form like say em no dey fart,na so i crack one joke,she laughed so hard that drop the stuff...u can imagine how embarassed she felt
lollll.

1 Like

Re: How To Apprehend Women Better(pix) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 29, 2015

Re: How To Apprehend Women Better(pix) by Kingsley1000(m): 5:36pm On Sep 29, 2015
Jollyjoy:
lollll.
mtchww!I tire o...... why forming Behind and putting fronts as if you're a godess?
Re: How To Apprehend Women Better(pix) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 29, 2015
Kingsley1000:
mtchww!I tire o...... why forming Behind and putting fronts as if you're a godess?
mr man,you are making no sense.weytin uu dey try yarn??
Re: How To Apprehend Women Better(pix) by sarmiie(m): 8:24pm On Sep 29, 2015
Title is misleading af.......interesting thread tho
Re: How To Apprehend Women Better(pix) by Hazardd(m): 10:29pm On Sep 29, 2015
sarmiie:
Title is misleading af.......interesting thread tho

how is the title misleading?smiley
Re: How To Apprehend Women Better(pix) by Cutehector(m): 10:57pm On Jul 24, 2016
Hazardd:

how is the title misleading?smiley

My warm Greetings to you bro, I trust ur Sunday went well smiley.

Just as I promised to remind you earlier on, the Mr Nairaland voting will commence tommorow by 9am.

I want to appreciate you once again for agreeing to vote falconey. Thanks so much Sir.

1 Like

Re: How To Apprehend Women Better(pix) by VaginaTerrorist(m): 11:01pm On Jul 24, 2016
Meeen I just dey press phone sleep. And dis nairaland sabi drain data even when you didnt press anything. Yawn**. Snoring. Good...
Re: How To Apprehend Women Better(pix) by Hazardd(m): 4:48am On Jul 25, 2016
Cutehector:

My warm Greetings to you bro, I trust ur Sunday went well smiley.

Just as I promised to remind you earlier on, the Mr Nairaland voting will commence tommorow by 9am.

I want to appreciate you once again for agreeing to vote falconey. Thanks so much Sir.

okay

(1) (Reply)

Olympus Has Fallen ;D / Meet Highest Paid Instagram LovePeddler Who Makes As Much As $10k A Day Sleeping / Where Did You Get Your First Kiss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.