Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,146 members, 7,780,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:27 AM

Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List (57227 Views)

Buhari’ll Sign 2017 Budget, Osinbajo’ll Take It From There – Ita Enang / Hameed Ali Arrives Senate In Mufti (Photo) / Senator Ita Enang, New SSA To President On National Assembly Matters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List by kahal29: 2:41pm On Sep 29, 2015
The Senators has passed a vote of confidence on Saraki who was arraigned and docked by the Code of Conduct Tribunal on a 13 count charges involving false assets declaration.
The Senate which met today, Tuesday, passed the vote of confidence on Saraki amidst rowdy session. Similarly, Senate expects ministerial list from the president as speculations become high as for which prominent competent Nigerians will make the list.

Currently, the Special Adviser to the President on National Assembly matters, Mr. Ita Enang is already in at the Senate, perhaps to present the ministerial list.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/breaking-senators-pass-vote-of-confidence-on-saraki/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 29, 2015
Fire on Ita enang!!! We can't wait again oooooo!!! Wailers are ready to wail oo

25 Likes

Re: Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List by eagleeye2: 2:42pm On Sep 29, 2015
We need to hear the names..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List by saaedlee: 2:42pm On Sep 29, 2015
Confirmed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List by Milliprime: 2:42pm On Sep 29, 2015
Hmmmmm, at last.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 29, 2015
I bet comic minion Barcanista is already writing an attack on the Ministerial list.

84 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List by hinwazaka: 2:53pm On Sep 29, 2015
SENATOR ENANG WHO WHEN CONFRONTED BY THE PRESENTER AND HOST OF THE POLITICAL PLATORM ON RAYPOWER 100.5 FM, DISCRETELY TOLD HIM THAT HE HAS NO KNOWLEDGE OF A MINISTERIAL LIST.
YOUR EYES WILL SOON BE OPEN. WELCOME TO THE AREWA ISLAMIST EMPIRE, AND I PRESENT TO YOU THE EMPEROR OF THIS STATE: PMB THE IGNORANT.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List by rusher14: 2:54pm On Sep 29, 2015
kITATITA:
I bet comic minion Barcanista is already writing an attack on the Ministerial list.
He drafted it yesterday. Right now he's waiting to fit the right name in the appropriate position .

43 Likes

Re: Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List by Uncleodi(m): 2:54pm On Sep 29, 2015
Today na today..

Ikaite,Turn my black and white TV on abeg.
Re: Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 29, 2015
rusher14:

He drafted it yesterday. Right now he's waiting to fit the right name in the appropriate position .
You are funny, nwa nne m

17 Likes

Re: Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List by sammyj: 3:00pm On Sep 29, 2015
This is a good development since it will restore confidence to the economy which will also give room for the wailing wailers to allow the government rest since it's always about the sharing and not development they are concern about. Wailers come and eat your food is ready !!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 3:04pm On Sep 29, 2015
hinwazaka:
SENATOR ENANG WHO WHEN CONFRONTED BY THE PRESENTER AND HOST OF THE POLITICAL PLATORM ON RAYPOWER 100.5 FM, DISCRETELY TOLD HIM THAT HE HAS NO KNOWLEDGE OF A MINISTERIAL LIST.
YOUR EYES WILL SOON BE OPEN. WELCOME TO THE AREWA ISLAMIST EMPIRE, AND I PRESENT TO YOU THE EMPEROR OF THIS STATE: PMB THE IGNORANT.

What is this one saying?

Midolian, come and see your guy hinwazaka.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List by kokoA(m): 3:08pm On Sep 29, 2015
Some people just have a way of being relevant in any government in power irrespective of party. I've been hearing this name "Ita Enang" since I was in secondary school.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List by dunkem21(m): 3:09pm On Sep 29, 2015
Please pray for me ..I am expecting my name grin

9 Likes

Re: Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List by Acjohn(m): 3:09pm On Sep 29, 2015
Buhari will soon experience the Power of the senate, I hope he will survive it. Because if those guys turns against him I wonder who will save him

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List by midolian(m): 3:10pm On Sep 29, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

What is this one saying?

Midolian, come and see your guy hinwazaka.
lol..Mr hinwazaka may not be far from the truth even though he stated it with some hate in him. From Saraki's Address @ the senate today, he said they are still expecting the ministerial list..And when Adeshina was asked this morning, he said he believes Baba will keep to his word..I am sure Baba won't disappoint. The list should be ready by now and be made known to the public by tomorrow(unfailingly).

I hope this news is true.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List by maronih: 3:12pm On Sep 29, 2015
Interesting oya lets see it
Re: Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List by kestolove95(m): 3:12pm On Sep 29, 2015
I don't want to see any yeeboh on dat list ooo...yeebohs can't b minister in a zoo...abi I lie?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 29, 2015
Dullard juniors will be announced soon

3 Likes

Re: Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List by joseph1832(m): 3:15pm On Sep 29, 2015
So after the senate okay the list what next for the wailers? To wail in vain or bow their head in shame?

7 Likes

Re: Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List by BushidoBlue(m): 3:16pm On Sep 29, 2015
The saga continues...

1 Like

Re: Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List by Uniqueness01(f): 3:18pm On Sep 29, 2015
Okay! I am waiting.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List by FreeGlobe(f): 3:19pm On Sep 29, 2015
kestolove95:
I don't want to see any yeeboh on dat list ooo...yeebohs can't b minister in a zoo...abi I lie?
tell your god buhari to declare this same support for biafra first

https://www.nairaland.com/2632183/buhari-supports-right-independence-palestine

5 Likes

Re: Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List by babasolo(m): 3:23pm On Sep 29, 2015
Every fuckup must be treated, if person want ICC to be the next to chase him let him Fuckup...I don run

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List by ifyalways(f): 3:24pm On Sep 29, 2015
BUbu boi boi don land ? Long overdue
Re: Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List by engrlarex(m): 3:25pm On Sep 29, 2015
the problem is dat the wailers led by PDP using Olisa Metuh as spokesperson still has a lot to do, what dey fail to understand is dat it's an easy task to criticise a directionlessness, planlessness, focuslessness and lastly cluelessness govt and dat was y APC thrives and and dey were pull down by powerful lai mohammed, it will be an enormous task for the wailers to criticise objectively and constructively if PMB is working and dat is why nigerians r paying less attention to dem. d only thing dey r criticising abt is dat marginalisation of the East, but dey promised to sink with GEJ even though dia south south broders has forge ahead. when d ministerial list dey'l wail taya no be small but nobody cares provided nigeria is moving forward. the international accolades buhari receives when he travelled outside the country sef, dat1 na headache.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List by modath(f): 3:27pm On Sep 29, 2015
rusher14:

Make una leave barca alone, na wetin my guy go chop e dey find... cheesy

@TonyeBarcanista,
I no join dem yab you ooo, when Olisa Metuh & Wicked Wike notice you now & give you job now, shebi you've promised to give me like 5 hectares of oyel block?

Thank you in anticipation. grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List by udemejack(m): 3:28pm On Sep 29, 2015
@Op wht has the topic of the discusion has to do with the sauce?

1 Like

Re: Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 3:29pm On Sep 29, 2015
midolian:
lol..Mr hinwazaka may not be far from the truth even though he stated it with some hate in him. From Saraki's Address @ the senate today, he said they are still expecting the ministerial list..And when Adeshina was asked this morning, he said he believes Baba will keep to his word..I am sure Baba won't disappoint. The list should be ready by now and be made known to the public by tomorrow(unfailingly).

I hope this news is true.

hinwazaka:

This, is not far from the truth?

1 Like

Re: Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List by midolian(m): 3:39pm On Sep 29, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

This, is not far from the truth?
Bro, everyone knows Mr hinwazaka is a renown political, religious and ethnic bigot..its not surprising to me that he spewed that. I deliberately ignored that and focussed on the main issue. No mind the guy abeg grin

7 Likes

Re: Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List by kosovo(m): 3:41pm On Sep 29, 2015
What is the role of the VP? undecided
Re: Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List by funlord(m): 3:45pm On Sep 29, 2015
grin

Na at times like this e dey good to dey sip 1 chilled gulder, dey stroke my beard, come dey observe as scam dey unfold for naija!

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari / LP, PDP Used Russian Hackers To Hack INEC Servers - APC Official (Photos) / Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.