Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,081 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Suggest A Ministrial Portfolio For Rotimi Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suggest A Ministrial Portfolio For Rotimi Amaechi (6539 Views)

PDP Plans To Sell Party Membership, Ministrial Slots For Being Cash-strapped / See Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello, Campaigning For Rotimi Akeredolu (photos) / BREAKING NEWS: Ministrial Positions Are Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suggest A Ministrial Portfolio For Rotimi Amaechi by drshrewd: 3:14pm On Sep 29, 2015
should he had been an academics and a prof I would have suggested minister of Education. I love good governance and I would love all the primary/secondary schools in Nigeria to be like the ones in Rivers____ the schools which earn the state the UN world book capital cool the feat no sub Saharan African city have ever achieved. he built over 500 hundred in the state, may be he would build over 36x500 or 18,000 cool for Nigeria.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-RwBRvDliBLA/UoNk854jqhI/AAAAAAAABs0/uE7UxsOqwEw/s1600/Model+Primary+School%252C+Oginigba%252C+Rivers+State.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-RUXzMUPA-CM/UoNk49rEU-I/AAAAAAAABss/Pz81EKGCMyk/s1600/Model+Primary+School%252C+Elekahia%252C+Rivers+State.jpg[/img]

If he were to be a medical doctor I would suggest minister of health. he built over 100 hundred primary and secondary health centers with state of the art medical equipment and employed over 400 doctors to man them after training them abroad cool. who knows he would build over 36x100 or 3,600 cool free health centers for Nigeria
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1960779_healthcenters_jpeg8bafd8b2de13c968dbee2e9f957cc931
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1960776_hospital1_jpeg5a64e8db2c643d5981f9dfade2fb20c5
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1960777_hospital_jpegbc6e54f83a73b39e7fd04a2bc99e06d0
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1960778_hospital2_jpegd4f863e9cfd0acc8adfdb957c896eeb4

[b]should their be a ministry of employment I would have recommended him because as a governor he unprecedentedly employed over 13,000 graduates and over 400 doctors at a go. maybe he would have reduced the unemployment level in the whole country when he would employ over 36X13,000 or 468,000 shocked

If he had been a professor in economics I would have suggested minister of finance because while in Rivers he carried out massive infrastructural projects without plunging the state in debt. At a particular time he even saved over N19b for the rainy days. also while leaving office he left with the fg owing the state over N105b whereas the states' external debt was less than a half of that money

well outside those implausible permutations, I suggest minister of works. his penchant for quality infrastructure such as schools, Health centers, Roads, Housing estates, Olympic stadium complex cool, etc. could well put him in a vintage position to perform very well.
Minister of Niger Delta is my favourite slot for him. We still need him around to continue his developmental stride in the region

I love you my Amiable ex governor

The good people(not the bad ones like the militants, thugs, dey gbam and dey well grin) of the Niger Delta region love you

we are solidly behind you

congratulation in advance

Ife gi de anyi mma
[/b]

28 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Suggest A Ministrial Portfolio For Rotimi Amaechi by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 29, 2015
So is it because he did all these that he also Rooted and looted the State Treasury?

I don't even know the post to give him!!

15 Likes

Re: Suggest A Ministrial Portfolio For Rotimi Amaechi by Uncleodi(m): 3:15pm On Sep 29, 2015
Youth and Sports.
Re: Suggest A Ministrial Portfolio For Rotimi Amaechi by Uncleodi(m): 3:16pm On Sep 29, 2015
Re: Suggest A Ministrial Portfolio For Rotimi Amaechi by kokoA(m): 3:16pm On Sep 29, 2015
Niger delta.

2 Likes

Re: Suggest A Ministrial Portfolio For Rotimi Amaechi by ddippset(m): 3:24pm On Sep 29, 2015
Minister of the Niger Delta.

3 Likes

Re: Suggest A Ministrial Portfolio For Rotimi Amaechi by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 29, 2015
Minister Special Duties

1 Like

Re: Suggest A Ministrial Portfolio For Rotimi Amaechi by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:27pm On Sep 29, 2015
We recommended The Ministry Of Special Duties and Niger Delta, where he will have the time to deal with Nyesom Wike, But pResident Buhari refused, and told us, he needed him in Defence. We had no choice but to respect the President's wish!

However, one thing is sure, in any ministry, Amaechi finds himself, he well excel to the detriment of the Seasoned wailers!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suggest A Ministrial Portfolio For Rotimi Amaechi by drshrewd: 3:29pm On Sep 29, 2015
Chosen1984:
So is it because he did all these that he also Rooted and looted the State Treasury?

I don't even know the post to give him!!

hahahahahahaaha grin grin grin even Tele Ikuru his deputy who betrayed him knew that his former boss is only being winch hunt. he himself could not give any tangeable evidence of amaechi Being corrupt. he looted massively and yet the state is not massively indebted? hahaha because he chased away the otueke man cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Suggest A Ministrial Portfolio For Rotimi Amaechi by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:29pm On Sep 29, 2015
Chosen1984:
[s]So is it because he did all these that he also Rooted and looted the State Treasury?

I don't even know the post to give him!![/s]

Go to Court and stop wailing on Nairaland!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suggest A Ministrial Portfolio For Rotimi Amaechi by PointB: 3:30pm On Sep 29, 2015
Minister of looting and thuggery!

4 Likes

Re: Suggest A Ministrial Portfolio For Rotimi Amaechi by uniqueflash(m): 3:32pm On Sep 29, 2015
minister of comon sense revolution.

7 Likes

Re: Suggest A Ministrial Portfolio For Rotimi Amaechi by dialfa: 3:34pm On Sep 29, 2015
Errand boy ministry.

5 Likes

Re: Suggest A Ministrial Portfolio For Rotimi Amaechi by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 29, 2015
Minister of Education of Petroleum grin

1 Like

Re: Suggest A Ministrial Portfolio For Rotimi Amaechi by Riodiao(m): 3:37pm On Sep 29, 2015
honourable noise maker for kerosene

5 Likes

Re: Suggest A Ministrial Portfolio For Rotimi Amaechi by chidi4eze(m): 3:45pm On Sep 29, 2015
Minister of defence
Re: Suggest A Ministrial Portfolio For Rotimi Amaechi by Jorussia(m): 3:46pm On Sep 29, 2015
ministry of defence
Re: Suggest A Ministrial Portfolio For Rotimi Amaechi by ellovee(m): 3:46pm On Sep 29, 2015
drshrewd:

hahahahahahaaha grin grin grin even Tele Ikuru his deputy who betrayed him knew that his former boss is only being winch hunt. he himself could not give any tangeable evidence of amaechi Being corrupt. he looted massively and yet the state is not massively indebted? hahaha because he chased away the otueke man cheesy
What do you mean by rivers state not been massively indebted. Isn't it a shame that a state like rivers state owed is workers (TIMARIV, pensioners, civil servants, even gate men at the model primary schools, contractors, etc)? All the money he borrowed within the last year of his administration, did he pay back any of them?
Don't just past comment because you want to talk.

8 Likes

Re: Suggest A Ministrial Portfolio For Rotimi Amaechi by chidi4eze(m): 3:46pm On Sep 29, 2015
Minister of defence... Well deserved
Re: Suggest A Ministrial Portfolio For Rotimi Amaechi by ellovee(m): 3:49pm On Sep 29, 2015
If there will be anything like ministry of hypocrisy then, he should be made Minister of Hypocrisy

4 Likes

Re: Suggest A Ministrial Portfolio For Rotimi Amaechi by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 29, 2015
Even if Bawoo?? Are you Tele lkuru Mouth piece or his spokesman??
drshrewd:

Re: Suggest A Ministrial Portfolio For Rotimi Amaechi by drshrewd: 4:00pm On Sep 29, 2015
ellovee:

What do you mean by rivers state not been massively indebted. Isn't it a shame that a state like rivers state owed is workers (TIMARIV, pensioners, civil servants, even gate men at the model primary schools, contractors, etc)? All the money he borrowed within the last year of his administration, did he pay back any of them?
Don't just past comment because you want to talk.

hahaha grin grin you are just carping without substance. how many months did he owe civil servants before he left office? what is the debt profile of Rivers State before he left office. how much did that ;Otuke man owe the state before he was bundled out of office? ask yourself these questions or you can simply take a cue from your oga below cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Suggest A Ministrial Portfolio For Rotimi Amaechi by drshrewd: 5:13pm On Sep 29, 2015
Chosen1984:
Even if Bawoo?? Are you Tele lkuru Mouth piece or his spokesman??
do I need to be his mouth piece before knowing the truth

3 Likes

Re: Suggest A Ministrial Portfolio For Rotimi Amaechi by drshrewd: 9:19pm On Sep 29, 2015
uniqueflash:
minister of comon sense revolution.

grin grin grin grin grin i gata love this. general of common sense revolution, the slayer of the drunken master of Utueke land grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Suggest A Ministrial Portfolio For Rotimi Amaechi by sammyj: 9:34pm On Sep 29, 2015
Minister of defence for defeating the clueless one! ! grin grin
Re: Suggest A Ministrial Portfolio For Rotimi Amaechi by drshrewd: 9:18am On Sep 30, 2015
sammyj:
Minister of defence for defeating the clueless one! ! grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin[b]You mean this[/b] grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Suggest A Ministrial Portfolio For Rotimi Amaechi by sammyj: 9:26am On Sep 30, 2015
grin grin grin shocked grin grin grin grin
drshrewd:

grin grin grin grin grin[b]You mean this[/b] grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Suggest A Ministrial Portfolio For Rotimi Amaechi by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 30, 2015
I can assure you that Amaechi will not be cleared by the Senate until he go back to Rivers state and answer to the panel of inquiry for selling the state properties.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suggest A Ministrial Portfolio For Rotimi Amaechi by drshrewd: 12:43pm On Sep 30, 2015
Dominiquez:
I can assure you that Amaechi will not be cleared by the Senate until he go back to Rivers state and answer to the panel of inquiry for selling the state properties.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin hahaahhahaha! that's what we've been saying unsubstantiated allegations. how can any governor in a democratic setting just wake up and start selling state assets grin grin at best this is what we called kindergarten witch hunting grin it make much sense if you accuse him of misappropriation of funds, breaching of the fiscal responsibility act while in office, money laundry, and other plausible offenses not those laughable allegation even EFCC has dumped them in the trash can where they belong grin

4 Likes

Re: Suggest A Ministrial Portfolio For Rotimi Amaechi by omowolewa: 12:53pm On Sep 30, 2015
Women development

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Somalia You Don't Know (pics) / Buhari, Lawan, Gbajabiamila, Wase, Oyetola, Others Eulogise Osinbajo At 64 / Breaking !! Ijaw Declares Country Government (Pictures).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.