Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

What Is Wrong With This Pix Of Secondary School Student - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is Wrong With This Pix Of Secondary School Student (7738 Views)

Funny Pix Of Secondary School Relationships / PHOTOS: Bad State Of Secondary Schools In Kano / The Shambolic State Of Secondary Education In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With This Pix Of Secondary School Student by adedayourt(m): 3:28pm On Sep 29, 2015
Som1 said its mere fun after writing SSCE . .

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Pix Of Secondary School Student by saaedlee: 3:33pm On Sep 29, 2015
Every thing is wrong

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With This Pix Of Secondary School Student by Niyeal(m): 3:38pm On Sep 29, 2015
Stew pid
Re: What Is Wrong With This Pix Of Secondary School Student by babywhite(f): 3:43pm On Sep 29, 2015
I dnt get the information isn't that an examination hall,why is the guys standing behind the girls

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Pix Of Secondary School Student by adedayourt(m): 3:45pm On Sep 29, 2015
babywhite:
I dnt get the information isn't that an examination hall,why is the guys standing behind the girls

checking der height or somtin undecided

7 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Pix Of Secondary School Student by EbubeOnoh(m): 3:48pm On Sep 29, 2015
They are just reharsing
Re: What Is Wrong With This Pix Of Secondary School Student by Dolypson04(m): 3:52pm On Sep 29, 2015
Leaders of tomorrow!

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Pix Of Secondary School Student by adedayourt(m): 3:57pm On Sep 29, 2015
EbubeOnoh:
They are just reharsing

rehearsal of life grin

4 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Pix Of Secondary School Student by babywhite(f): 3:58pm On Sep 29, 2015
adedayourt:

checking der height or somtin undecided
is it done with hands on their waste,I hope is not what am thinking that my eye is viewing
Re: What Is Wrong With This Pix Of Secondary School Student by HawksDude(m): 4:00pm On Sep 29, 2015
Nice.. I miss secondary school.. cheesy
Re: What Is Wrong With This Pix Of Secondary School Student by adedayourt(m): 4:19pm On Sep 29, 2015
babywhite:

is it done with hands on their waste,I hope is not what am thinking that my eye is viewing

its not

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Pix Of Secondary School Student by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 29, 2015
so so wrong
Re: What Is Wrong With This Pix Of Secondary School Student by CivilzedTyger(m): 5:49pm On Sep 29, 2015
shocked Eleyin Gidigan Oo People's daughters and sister. tofiakwa
Re: What Is Wrong With This Pix Of Secondary School Student by adedayourt(m): 6:15pm On Sep 29, 2015
CivilzedTyger:
shocked Eleyin Gidigan Oo People's daughters and sister. tofiakwa

dey celebrating last day in sec skul
Re: What Is Wrong With This Pix Of Secondary School Student by CivilzedTyger(m): 6:19pm On Sep 29, 2015
adedayourt:

dey celebrating last day in sec skul
And they 4got their senses/brain/sanity at d front of d hall abi

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Pix Of Secondary School Student by adedayourt(m): 6:25pm On Sep 29, 2015
CivilzedTyger:
And they 4got their senses/brain/sanity at d front of d hall abi

xactly
Re: What Is Wrong With This Pix Of Secondary School Student by Gracito(f): 6:27pm On Sep 29, 2015
Warriz this? shocked
Re: What Is Wrong With This Pix Of Secondary School Student by CivilzedTyger(m): 6:41pm On Sep 29, 2015
adedayourt:

xactly
Lol, I tot u supported dem, see d way i was attackng u with questions
Re: What Is Wrong With This Pix Of Secondary School Student by adedayourt(m): 6:43pm On Sep 29, 2015
CivilzedTyger:
Lol, I tot u supported dem, see d way i was attackng u with questions

now u kno i dont smiley
Re: What Is Wrong With This Pix Of Secondary School Student by CivilzedTyger(m): 6:51pm On Sep 29, 2015
adedayourt:

now u kno i dont smiley
Yeah They ve nt even seen the result of the exams they wrote nd they re so happy, am sure its nt d happiness of finishng exams they jst wanna use it as oppurtunity and have fun
Re: What Is Wrong With This Pix Of Secondary School Student by IDGAF(m): 6:51pm On Sep 29, 2015
Maybe it's Biology class.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Pix Of Secondary School Student by adedayourt(m): 6:52pm On Sep 29, 2015
CivilzedTyger:
Yeah They ve nt even seen the result of the exams they wrote nd they re so happy, am sure its nt d happiness of finishng exams they jst wanna use it as oppurtunity and have fun

des are potential hoe wen dey finally gain admission
Re: What Is Wrong With This Pix Of Secondary School Student by CivilzedTyger(m): 7:01pm On Sep 29, 2015
adedayourt:

des are potential hoe wen dey finally gain admission
Sure! and that is IF they eventually gain admission
Re: What Is Wrong With This Pix Of Secondary School Student by adedayourt(m): 7:08pm On Sep 29, 2015
CivilzedTyger:
Sure! and that is IF they eventually gain admission

lool u don even judge der case aleeady

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Pix Of Secondary School Student by CivilzedTyger(m): 7:12pm On Sep 29, 2015
adedayourt:

lool u don even judge der case aleeady
Me Jugde? Ahbeg O I no be Don Jazzy O
Re: What Is Wrong With This Pix Of Secondary School Student by Justice28(m): 7:22pm On Sep 29, 2015
shocked chinekeeemeee
Re: What Is Wrong With This Pix Of Secondary School Student by AlienStar: 7:34pm On Sep 29, 2015
I know the name of the school . . . . . . . . . . .
IMMORALITY SECONDARY SCHOOL, YABA
Re: What Is Wrong With This Pix Of Secondary School Student by lmm4real: 7:41pm On Sep 29, 2015
Small small piking them, they never see any thing them want chop chin-chin
Re: What Is Wrong With This Pix Of Secondary School Student by Leobrain(m): 8:10pm On Sep 29, 2015
Re: What Is Wrong With This Pix Of Secondary School Student by Kazrem(m): 8:41pm On Sep 29, 2015
This is rrubbish.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Pix Of Secondary School Student by Arbiola(f): 8:45pm On Sep 29, 2015
That first guy sharp die!!
Mehn see the big yanch wey im dey rock.. .lol

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Pix Of Secondary School Student by johnsonjosbles(m): 9:40pm On Sep 29, 2015
How many times this pix go surface on NL?
adedayourt:
Som1 said its mere fun after writing SSCE . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

This School Poster Was Spotted Somewhere In Ibadan (photo) / Highest Jamb Score I've Seen So Far / 2nd Choice Post-utme Screening For Unical

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.