Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

See What A Nairalander Invented 6 Years Ago. (photos) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / See What A Nairalander Invented 6 Years Ago. (photos) (34212 Views)

Researchers Shut Down AI That Invented Its Own Language / Tree That Was Cut Down Two Years Ago Rises Up Again In Delta. PICS / How Did The Guys Who Invented The First Clock Know What Time It Was? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Nairalander Invented 6 Years Ago. (photos) by redsun(m): 7:06pm On Sep 29, 2015
grin grin

Very funny and creative.Taking it seriously you could be one of future nigeria/biafra robotic engineering pioneers.

The short action movie script is better than most nollywood productions.Keep it up.
Re: See What A Nairalander Invented 6 Years Ago. (photos) by mowah: 7:07pm On Sep 29, 2015
Re: See What A Nairalander Invented 6 Years Ago. (photos) by Rex123(m): 7:07pm On Sep 29, 2015
i am wowed. wink
Re: See What A Nairalander Invented 6 Years Ago. (photos) by mowah: 7:08pm On Sep 29, 2015
You tried, but I don't think this should be your best. We expect more in the Future from you. *thumbs up*
Re: See What A Nairalander Invented 6 Years Ago. (photos) by InvertedHammer: 7:08pm On Sep 29, 2015
ageraGT:
the video is on youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnBg6uNwpU0
/

Good one.

\
Re: See What A Nairalander Invented 6 Years Ago. (photos) by hob(m): 7:09pm On Sep 29, 2015
U got talent bro

Keep it up
Re: See What A Nairalander Invented 6 Years Ago. (photos) by Kreamie(m): 7:11pm On Sep 29, 2015
This right here is some serious good work bro.. grin
Re: See What A Nairalander Invented 6 Years Ago. (photos) by Vikky014(f): 7:12pm On Sep 29, 2015
freshness2020:
You try.. Buh dude talk true and shame the devil, this is your final year project. grin grin
..we no go yab u.

LOL.cc ageraGT
Re: See What A Nairalander Invented 6 Years Ago. (photos) by Bollinger(m): 7:18pm On Sep 29, 2015
Someone told me that Nigerians don't know how to apply words. I still disagree but this topic has gotten me thinking the guy i was arguing with might be right. Can someone please define "invention" for me.
Re: See What A Nairalander Invented 6 Years Ago. (photos) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 29, 2015
ageraGT:
naah!!! every thing is in a box at home....university happened to me!
lol, happens to everybody.
Re: See What A Nairalander Invented 6 Years Ago. (photos) by youngice(m): 7:23pm On Sep 29, 2015
ageraGT:
naija university dey aversive to talent
Re: See What A Nairalander Invented 6 Years Ago. (photos) by Spidermon: 7:27pm On Sep 29, 2015
Nice effort but this is not an invention. Invention means it is something new.
Re: See What A Nairalander Invented 6 Years Ago. (photos) by Missy89(f): 7:29pm On Sep 29, 2015
Nice but this is not an invention
Re: See What A Nairalander Invented 6 Years Ago. (photos) by kolokolobi(m): 7:32pm On Sep 29, 2015
@OP....university happened to me

That got me really cracking. grin grin grin
Re: See What A Nairalander Invented 6 Years Ago. (photos) by bufness(m): 7:32pm On Sep 29, 2015
ageraGT:
arrrgh University destroying our talents since ages, i remember when i used to b a very good artist until University happened to me, now i cant even grab a pencil wella again
Re: See What A Nairalander Invented 6 Years Ago. (photos) by femi4: 7:35pm On Sep 29, 2015
Many of us lost our childhood dreams when University happened to us.
Re: See What A Nairalander Invented 6 Years Ago. (photos) by Icecream4U(m): 7:36pm On Sep 29, 2015
RUBBISH!!
Re: See What A Nairalander Invented 6 Years Ago. (photos) by redsun(m): 7:38pm On Sep 29, 2015
Bollinger:
Someone told me that Nigerians don't know how to apply words. I still disagree but this topic has gotten me thinking the guy i was arguing with might be right. Can someone please define "invention" for me.

Nigerians are not english people,they don;t have to be precise with english language.However what he meant to say is his own creation,he put it together and made it work.

2 Likes

Re: See What A Nairalander Invented 6 Years Ago. (photos) by Bollinger(m): 7:46pm On Sep 29, 2015
redsun:

Nigerians are not english people,they don;t have to be precise with english language.However what he meant to say is his own creation,he put it together and made it work.

So when you attend an interview with a multinational company, and they ask you the difference between invention and hobby, you will them that Nigerians are not english people and they don't have to be precise when communicating in English. I wish you good luck in life with that belief.
Re: See What A Nairalander Invented 6 Years Ago. (photos) by tintingz(m): 7:57pm On Sep 29, 2015
OP never give up bro, this is nice.
Re: See What A Nairalander Invented 6 Years Ago. (photos) by macanu(m): 8:04pm On Sep 29, 2015
can u make a drone of 1 to 2 miles coverage area,if yes contact me on macelifaco@yahoo.com
Re: See What A Nairalander Invented 6 Years Ago. (photos) by KINGS100(m): 8:12pm On Sep 29, 2015
ageraGT:
My name is majiri a final year student of uniport, i was just going through my laptop and saw some of the things i made while growing up 6 yrs ago..... one was supposed to be an automatic rat killer and the other a slave robot to do simple tasks around.... i know i failed woefully! but i just want to share the photos and videos just for the fun of it and to inspire any young lad out there who was just like me. tho the video is of very low quality because 6years ago nokia java phones camera quality was wack!
Bros. U are a greate tallent. Seek 2 develop ur tallent dont giveup.
Re: See What A Nairalander Invented 6 Years Ago. (photos) by Xmen149(m): 8:50pm On Sep 29, 2015
Nice..tips:.reduce the number of gears by using more light weight motors(induction,servo),and using light weight materials..try using wired controlle 1st,then advance to wireless..with time get ur self any of the aduino piece and do more wonders....nice work..hook me up if u wana do more majic bt mind you,robotics no dey gv money in nigeria..else applied in production
Re: See What A Nairalander Invented 6 Years Ago. (photos) by chiibekee(f): 8:50pm On Sep 29, 2015
Quite encouraging
Re: See What A Nairalander Invented 6 Years Ago. (photos) by piagetskinner(m): 8:56pm On Sep 29, 2015
Many thumbs up to this wonderful invention of urs
Re: See What A Nairalander Invented 6 Years Ago. (photos) by kingstony2k(m): 9:14pm On Sep 29, 2015
If hear say na you do d work above.make thunder fire my Boxers. no copy anoda person work post here@Op
Re: See What A Nairalander Invented 6 Years Ago. (photos) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 29, 2015
This is incredible!!! Good job bro!

ageraGT:
the video is on youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnBg6uNwpU0
Re: See What A Nairalander Invented 6 Years Ago. (photos) by AreteWrites: 9:28pm On Sep 29, 2015
Three questions.

1. How did you configure the remote control sensor into the electronics?

2. Was there any programming involved? How were you able to instruct the machine to lift up the clamps? If there was, which programming language did you use and how did you configure the chip?

3. I am a second year student of Information and Communication Engineering at CU, how can I contact you?

1 Like

Re: See What A Nairalander Invented 6 Years Ago. (photos) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 29, 2015
[quote author=eDoctorr post=38506534][/quote] Ehn, we know say u fyn small.
Re: See What A Nairalander Invented 6 Years Ago. (photos) by Topman0001(m): 9:36pm On Sep 29, 2015
when I was in school, I offered a course Engineering in society- as a civil engineering student. I was made to know from abstract that Nigeria and Japan were almost in thesame level of technological advancement and almost earning thesame national revenue. Nigeria according to the history spent there money building Abuja city and japan too was bussy building the technology village. Japan does not have resources like nigeria but is richer today based on what they earn from technology. The village is a place where anybody can come and display his/her technical skills. if it is tested okay, government gives loan to make mass production accross the globe. everybody wants to earn money, they use there brain to think and earn money. There are lots of talented people in Naija my country, an electrical student during my school days had his project on security door with password and fingerprint, it also has emergency alarm if an intruder trys to use wrong password or unregistered fingerprint. The prototype was tested and it worked quite good. I tried to innitiate the idea of technology village in Lokoja kogi state during my service year on NYSC, I collaborated with my friend who made the security door, I spent money to make it stand hoping the federal government will notice it and hijack it from me but could not achieve this. please I'll be very grateful if this could be achieved in nigeria, it will reduce this unemployment problem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Nairalander Invented 6 Years Ago. (photos) by bewla(m): 10:17pm On Sep 29, 2015
ageraGT:
My name is majiri a final year student of uniport, i was just going through my laptop and saw some of the things i made while growing up 6 yrs ago..... one was supposed to be an automatic rat killer and the other a slave robot to do simple tasks around.... i know i failed woefully! but i just want to share the photos and videos just for the fun of it and to inspire any young lad out there who was just like me. tho the video is of very low quality because 6years ago nokia java phones camera quality was wack!
Sorry to d bottom of my heart .but i want to bring it to u that u take your self to be a failure.
if not should some one make some thing out of that toy he will take d credit for it

so i challenge u to go back and finish that little toy u start 6years ago

u never no your invention can be the bed rock of the industrialisation in nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

China: Birth Of The First Cloned Primates / Texas: Dinosaur Tracks From 113 Million Yrs Ago Discovered After Severe Drought / 9 Tech Companies Building Nigeria’s Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.