Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

See What A Nairalander Invented 6 Years Ago. (photos) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / See What A Nairalander Invented 6 Years Ago. (photos) (34213 Views)

Researchers Shut Down AI That Invented Its Own Language / Tree That Was Cut Down Two Years Ago Rises Up Again In Delta. PICS / How Did The Guys Who Invented The First Clock Know What Time It Was? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Nairalander Invented 6 Years Ago. (photos) by AustinowithaC(m): 11:22pm On Sep 29, 2015
[quote author=Bollinger post=38507856]

So when you attend an i

Sometimes, the way we do choose to correct someone of his/her mistake is quite appalling and/or awful. Anyway, I will like you to take some time off, to digest this cryptic question - If everyone have same reasoning faculty and/or behave like you, will you will enjoy this world?
No offense meant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What A Nairalander Invented 6 Years Ago. (photos) by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:50pm On Sep 29, 2015
ageraGT:
naah!!! every thing is in a box at home....university happened to me!

Kudos bro...love creative minds...but don't allow this your university to become a block instead of a bridge...Develop and Perfect these ideas or works more...best wishes
Re: See What A Nairalander Invented 6 Years Ago. (photos) by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 30, 2015
ageraGT:
My name is majiri a final year student of uniport, i was just going through my laptop and saw some of the things i made while growing up 6 yrs ago..... one was supposed to be an automatic rat killer and the other a slave robot to do simple tasks around.... i know i failed woefully! but i just want to share the photos and videos just for the fun of it and to inspire any young lad out there who was just like me. tho the video is of very low quality because 6years ago nokia java phones camera quality was wack!

Don't let people deceive you with their sense of Mediocrity. An average Nigerian would applaud you but you don't have to re-invent the wheel. Hope you understand me, try challenging yourself with more tedious task.
Re: See What A Nairalander Invented 6 Years Ago. (photos) by oz4real83(m): 11:43am On Sep 30, 2015
Automated rat killer?!!! When there are already "rat killers" and "rat driers" everywhere!!! Nice one though!
Re: See What A Nairalander Invented 6 Years Ago. (photos) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 30, 2015
ageraGT:
My name is majiri a final year student of uniport, i was just going through my laptop and saw some of the things i made while growing up 6 yrs ago..... one was supposed to be an automatic rat killer and the other a slave robot to do simple tasks around.... i know i failed woefully! but i just want to share the photos and videos just for the fun of it and to inspire any young lad out there who was just like me. tho the video is of very low quality because 6years ago nokia java phones camera quality was wack!
let me have that girl on ur DP.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

China: Birth Of The First Cloned Primates / Texas: Dinosaur Tracks From 113 Million Yrs Ago Discovered After Severe Drought / 9 Tech Companies Building Nigeria’s Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.