Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

Anyone Got A Uk Visa Recently - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anyone Got A Uk Visa Recently (6106 Views)

Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? / Requirements To Renew Uk Visa / Uk Visa Application Mistake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Got A Uk Visa Recently by madeworite(f): 9:13am On Oct 08, 2006
hi guys, has anyone got a uk student visa recently,we need you to share your experiences on how you guys made it,particularly the sponsorship side (sponsors acct).is it true that if one sponsors account has been in the average of 400k for the past 6months,and 3 weeks prior to one visa application it now reads 4million,will the embassy still calls it that the evidence of funds stands in isolation? despite that the applicant sponsors has a good job in a multinational company? guys i need u to share your experiences
Re: Anyone Got A Uk Visa Recently by onatisi(m): 11:00am On Oct 09, 2006
IF YOU WANT THE TRUTH , THIS IS IT , THE UK STUDENT VISA IS A SCAM . LET ME POINT SMETHING OUT HERE BASED ONN FACTS .
THE BRISTH HIGH COMMISION SAYS THAT IT RECEVES OVER 45,000 VISA APPLICATIONS FOR VISITING IN LAGOS ONLY IN A N\MONTH AND ANOTH 2500 PER MONTH DURING ADMISSION PERIOD . HABA NIGERIAN . I DONT BLAME THESE PEOPLE HOW CAN ISSUE VISA LIKE THAT . THIS IS MY ASSUMPTION OUT OF THE 2500 THEY RECEIVE IN A DAY 1000 WILL HAVE FAKE DOUCUMENTS . AND LETS BE REALISTIC THERE IS NO WAY THEY CAN ISSUE 1500 STUDENT VISAS SO OUT OF THE REMAING 1500 AUTHENTIC ONES MANY WILL BE REFUSED NO BECAUSE THEY DIDNT FULFILL ALL NECCESSARY THINGS BUT JUST BECAUSE. THEY EMBASSY GUYS CANT EXCEED THERI QUOTA .
I GOT REFUSED RECENTLY AND THE REASON WAS THAT MY SPONSORS ACCOUNT CANT COPE WITH MY FEES grin, THE FEES FOR THE SCHOOL IS 2150 POUND ,516,000 NAIRA AND THEY ACCOUNT OF MY SPONSORS HAS ABALANCE OF 15MILLION ALWAYS UPDATED because SHE IS A BUSINESS WOMAN ,
NOW TELL ME SOMEONE THAT HAS 15M WONT BE ABLE TO PAY 1.5 FOR HIS BROTHER SCHOOLING . ANOTHER REASON IS THAT I DIDNT SPECIFY HOW MY GOING TO BRITAIN WILL BENEFIT MY SPONSOR. IMAGINE . MY BROTHER THIS IS MY OWN CANDID ADVICE FORGET THE BRITSH STUDENT VISA AND LOOK FOR AOTHER COUNTRIES . I DONT HAVE A DEGREE I AM AN HND HOLDER BUT PEOPLE ARE NOW MOVING OVER TO DENMARK, SWEDEN AND FINLAND FOR STUDIES .
Re: Anyone Got A Uk Visa Recently by LondonCool(m): 5:23pm On Dec 26, 2006
A UK based sponsors financial statement lends more credence to student visa applications than Nigerian based sponsors
Re: Anyone Got A Uk Visa Recently by Akolawole(m): 6:17pm On Dec 26, 2006
LondonCool:

A UK based sponsors financial statement lends more credence to student visa applications than Nigerian based sponsors

Not completely agree with you.

Some factors come into play.

I am involved in one application which was refused but now granted on appeal.

Can you believe the account is just #2million naira.

There is always a way of playing around that British council reccommendation.

UK Sponsor: Beside Medical doctors and very few other professionals, its hard to get a reputable sponsor.

Look at this case.

There is these joint sposor in UK, Couple for that matter. Man is a medical doctor, woman is a Midwife and they have just 2 kids. can you believe the application they support was refused?
Re: Anyone Got A Uk Visa Recently by inspiredm(m): 11:38pm On Dec 26, 2006
I Agree that the UK Student Visa is a scam, i had an Uncle that applied to Abuja for a 2 years Student Visa, and was granted, All the documents he submitted were FAKE, the only original documents were his International Passport grin and Letter of Admission, all WAEC results, Statements of Accounts, Letters of Sponsorship etc were all fake documents, and he was issued a visa, Also this same Uncle compiled the same documents for his friend and he was refused based on the fact that he submitted a Fake Waec O' Level result, the same which he submitted initially as well, So this Visa of a thing primarily is LUCk and also package for them the lies they want, This is real life situation, there are guidelines you must follow and if you want the ideas and strategies which MIGHT work for you, you can email me, ITS FREE.
Re: Anyone Got A Uk Visa Recently by LoverBwoy(m): 11:45pm On Dec 26, 2006
inspired_m:

I Agree that the UK Student Visa is a scam, i had an Uncle that applied to Abuja for a 2 years Student Visa, and was granted, All the documents he submitted were FAKE, the only original documents were his International Passport grin and Letter of Admission, all WAEC results, Statements of Accounts, Letters of Sponsorship etc were all fake documents, and he was issued a visa, Also this same Uncle compiled the same documents for his friend and he was refused based on the fact that he submitted a Fake Waec O' Level result, the same which he submitted initially as well, So this Visa of a thing primarily is LUCk and also package for them the lies they want, This is real life situation, there are guidelines you must follow and if you want the ideas and strategies which MIGHT work for you, you can email me, ITS FREE.

If the UK student visa is a scam, then the USA visa is ?

the UK visa is 50% lucky you pray the right person is going through your application or someone thats drunk cheesy
Re: Anyone Got A Uk Visa Recently by LondonCool(m): 12:40am On Dec 27, 2006
       Quote from: LondonCool on Today at 05:23:48 PM

Not completely agree with you.

Some factors come into play.

I am involved in one application which was refused but now granted on appeal.

Can you believe the account is just #2million naira.

There is always a way of playing around that British council reccommendation.

UK Sponsor: Beside Medical doctors and very few other professionals, its hard to get a reputable sponsor.

Look at this case.

There is these joint sposor in UK, Couple for that matter. Man is a medical doctor, woman is a Midwife and they have just 2 kids. can you believe the application they support was refused?   

Akolawole,

The fact that a UK sponsor submits documents is not a magna carta for a visa to be issued in isolation of other factors. What is the UK sponsors immigration status? What is the residential status of the sponsor? Is his name in the UK Electoral Roll? Does he have a Criminal Record Bureau entry ? Does he live in a rented property or is it mortgaged? If property is rented ,is it a council flat ? Does he have the landlords authority to accommodate an extra lodger ? There is a checklist for income and expenditure statement of affairs for sponsors, so the ECO can estimate if the joint sponsors financial affairs can take care of their 2 children in addition to being financially responsible for the applicant. London is very expensive to live in , so the threshold for proving financial viability is high.
Re: Anyone Got A Uk Visa Recently by chimaze(m): 1:46am On Dec 27, 2006
My Sponsors (father) Bank Account was overdrawn by more than 5 million naira (5M) in 2002 when I applied for a visa, but I was still given a Visa to come to the UK and study.

In the interview the case worker asked me how my father would sponsor me when he was overdrawn by 5 million, and I explained everything to him.

Guess what? I only went to Abuja once for my Interview and I was called 3 months later to come and collect my Visa.

British High Commission does not care how much your sponsor has in their account but are more interested in the account activities (that is the amount that goes in and out of the account).

Another thing is that some Nigerians make stupid mistakes in their application. And The case worker will think "if this student can not complete a simple form, how can he adapt and succeed in the UK that has a different teaching method".

These Case Workers are like Robots, they only work with the information you provided them with. Never assume that they will think like this or like that, they don't they work with tick sheets.
Re: Anyone Got A Uk Visa Recently by Akolawole(m): 2:38am On Dec 27, 2006
LondonCool:

Akolawole,

Its good to argue on facts. I work with ECO's every day, I overturn BHC issued visa's on entry every day [/b]and I have the immigration guidlines that ECO's use to make decisions. There is a very high rate of forged bank documents submitted by Nigerian applicants and there is a dedicated intelligence unit known as the Risk Assessment Unit (R.A.U) that verifies documents sent. [b]On a normal 50/50 basis where the ECO can not carry out a Risk Assessment on documents submitted , those of a UK based sponsor take precedence so far as the bank balance is commensurate with the financial outlay of the course of study.

The fact that a UK sponsor submits documents is not a magna carta for a visa to be issued in isolation of other factors. What is the UK sponsors immigration status? What is the residential status of the sponsor? Is his name in the UK Electoral Roll? Does he have a Criminal Record Bureau entry ? Does he live in a rented property or is it mortgaged? If property is rented ,is it a council flat ? Does he have the landlords authority to accommodate an extra lodger ? There is a checklist for income and expenditure statement of affairs for sponsors, so the ECO can estimate if the joint sponsors financial affairs can take care of their 2 children in addition to being financially responsible for the applicant. London is very expensive to live in , so the threshold for proving financial viability is high.

The question of how much bank balance qualifies for supporting a student visa is a subjective issue that is determined by each individual case. There are syndicates that do provide fake documents to visa applicants to support visa applications and some do slip through, and some do get caught out too.Thats life !! The funny thing is that you can still get a visa and be refused entry into the UK(-due to a change of purpose,concealment of material facts to the ECO and change of circumstances).

So you are one of those immigration officers in Heathrow? grin

I am not an immigration officer neither am i a Solicitor or a member of OISC but i am ***************.

Thanks for your knowledge in tyhis field but you are too bookish.

Do you know that the easiest fraud is to use fake UK bank statement?

No check will be made because of their useless Data Protection Act.

I have heared even people on Job seekers allowance using Peckham Bank satement to sponsor and still get through.

BHC and Banks in Naija have a very good relationship at the moment.

i know people are turned down daily at port of entry, in fact just two days ago a couple was deported on touching Heathrow but we will fight this with the last blood. will keep you posted.
Re: Anyone Got A Uk Visa Recently by LoverBwoy(m): 7:18am On Dec 27, 2006
just passing by wink
It is illegal to give immigration advice if you are not a member of oisc
By law, anyone providing immigration advice or services must be regulated by the OISC unless they are a member of a designated professional body such as the Law Society.
Re: Anyone Got A Uk Visa Recently by Akolawole(m): 12:20pm On Dec 27, 2006
@LB

You better lipsrsealed here.
Re: Anyone Got A Uk Visa Recently by mrpataki(m): 1:53pm On Dec 27, 2006
The UK Visa is a scam! Very soon a letter will be written to the EFCC to investigate these people who collect honest Nigerian passport and ridiculous amount of money only to return their passport with refusal stamps on the passport, they hold on to certain of your documents, DANA SERVICES wont allow you to open your package in their offices, so as not discover which of your documents are missing!, as well they wont put in the refusal letter they have withheld certain vital documents not to even talk of the misplacement of vital documents which they are well noted for!

The BHC should let honest Nigerians know what they do with the money they collect. You pay a certain amount of money for visa processing, the ECO will never bother to make a single phone call to find out all the necessay information needed, all they do is work with a certain paragraph-rule as pertaining to the visa application and they make all the silly decision that is needed to be made! If you cannot make enquiries through phone calls to find out whether the application is genuine or not through an ordinary phone call, why collect that huge amount of money from honest hard working citizens?

Below is one of the deceptions that they make use of in deceiving Nigerians to come to the UK only to collect their money and refuse them!

Version 5 15.03.06 IMMIGRATION DIRECTORATE INSTRUCTIONS

The British Government is committed to encouraging people from overseas to
study and train in Britain at a formative stage of their careers because:

- they bring cultural benefits and enrich the institutions they attend by
contributing new ideas, attitudes and experiences;

- they return home with an enhanced appreciation of British life, ideas
and values, culture and institutions, and a good command of the
English language;

- as they rise to positions of influence in their professions, their
experience is likely to predispose them to look to Britain for ideas,
technology, trade and investment;

- they provide a significant source of income for British academic
institutions, and can contribute to the development of the institutions’
international contacts and their reputation as centres of excellence;

- support for the education and training of students from developing
countries is an integral part of HMG’s overseas development policy.

3.1.1 The Prime Minister’s Initiative (PMI)
In June 1999 the Prime Minister launched an initiative to encourage
international students to study and train in the UK, saying: “People who are
educated here have a lasting tie to our country. They promote Britain around
the world, helping our trade and diplomacy. It is easier for our executives and
our diplomats to do business with people familiar with Britain”. The PMI aims
to build long-term and sustainable relations between the UK and overseas
countries through education and training. It prioritises:
Engaging the interests of international students;
• Encouraging more to seek access to UK education and training
programmes;
• Providing them with a rewarding education and training experience of the
UK;
• Maintaining contact with them as they move through their career.

Re: Anyone Got A Uk Visa Recently by LondonCool(m): 1:56pm On Dec 27, 2006

just passing by  
It is illegal to give immigration advice if you are not a member of oisc

By law, anyone providing immigration advice or services must be regulated by the OISC unless they are a member of a designated professional body such as the Law Society.

that refers to advice proffered in the UK
Re: Anyone Got A Uk Visa Recently by Akolawole(m): 2:48pm On Dec 27, 2006
@London cool

Dont mind LB jare.

@MrPataki

i cant but laugh

EFCC to who?

I have a friend who once threaten to sue BHC for10 million. I told him he will fail.

They are exempted from Court proceeding, they have immunity.

OBJ cannot even try it.

They are not just refusing, they are refusing on behalf os secretary of sate.

My friend, UK visa is the easiest if well planned.

I wonder why people are scared of refusals.
Re: Anyone Got A Uk Visa Recently by ojuri: 4:04pm On Dec 27, 2006
@ Akolawole and london cool, please do you guys know how long it takes to process a uk student visa? secondly i want to find out the appropriate date the british embassy in nigeria went on xmas break and wen they are likely to resume and whether the long hols declared by federal govt will affects their operations, i need answers guys
Re: Anyone Got A Uk Visa Recently by mrpataki(m): 6:50pm On Dec 27, 2006
@ Akolawole,
Laugh all you can, am very sure they are not protected from public bashing, which forums like this can offer out, and i am sure they wont stand for it at all! I never told you am scared of refusal, infact i am more than ready for that. I have handled, seen applications, which have been refused/granted over the years over very useless and baseless reasons and i keep telling people it is a 50/50 thing. I understand one thing, which is to get these people, you have to think like them!

I know quite a number of Nigerians who are resolute in their mind to fight this sham prevalent among the BHC, and the high time you get to realise that these people are dupes, fakes and most especially thieves, the better we would start looking inward to getting a headway for our Nation Nigeria.
Re: Anyone Got A Uk Visa Recently by LondonCool(m): 7:00pm On Dec 27, 2006
@ Akolawole and london cool, please do you guys know how long it takes to process a uk student visa? secondly i want to find out the appropriate date the british embassy in nigeria went on xmas break and when they are likely to resume and whether the long hols declared by federal govt will affects their operations, i need answers guys

The BHC will resume on 3rd January 2007

The duration of a student visa application is determined by the backlog of applications waiting to be processed, whether you need to be invited for a tier 1,2 or 3 interview and if the application is straight forward (i.e category UK school, funding in place, no doubts with submitted docs). It can take from 2 weeks to 4 months. If the visa requirements are not fully met, a refusal decision can be recieved the following week.
Re: Anyone Got A Uk Visa Recently by LoverBwoy(m): 9:20pm On Dec 27, 2006
Below is one of the deceptions that they make use of in deceiving Nigerians to come to the UK only to collect their money and refuse them!

it would be interesting to know the amount of Nigerians in the UK with student status, i think we have one of the highest number of international students

Secondly the rule is not for Nigerians alone!

What if they cancel the whole student visa, lets call it a scam then they cancel the whole thing so we stop losing out cheesy
if about 90% of the document they receive is fake what exactly can they do?

U.K is not the only country offering student visa, USA,Ukraine,Russia,Australia,Saudi Arabia, south Africa even GHANA
i think the British embassy is the most lenient-soft touch
Re: Anyone Got A Uk Visa Recently by LoverBwoy(m): 9:20pm On Dec 27, 2006
Mr akolawale
How much do you charge cool
Re: Anyone Got A Uk Visa Recently by Akolawole(m): 11:59pm On Dec 27, 2006
LoverBwoy:

Mr akolawale
How much do you charge cool

I am not a visa agent but i hate people being fooled by yeye Agents who dont know even know the way to MM Airport in Ikeja but exploit people to the core.

The little i know i share it here free.
Re: Anyone Got A Uk Visa Recently by LoverBwoy(m): 12:03am On Dec 28, 2006
Do you know any Agent and how much do they charge?
Re: Anyone Got A Uk Visa Recently by waleleader(m): 2:03am On Dec 28, 2006
Sincerely speaking, i have not had time to read the whole of this thread. But i have observed the comments of Akolawole and Loverbwoy & londoncool and i cannot but agree with them that UK visas are the easiest to obtain (except Dubai) among all developed countries. You just need to know your onions.

The key is to plan, think out of the box, get all the information you need, prepare and forget telling them lies. Believe me these guys in the embassies are amongst the smartest guys the country has and they are protecting the interest of thier nationals over here. if i were in thier shoes, i would be stricter than that.
Re: Anyone Got A Uk Visa Recently by Akolawole(m): 2:29am On Dec 28, 2006
LoverBwoy:

Do you know any Agent and how much do they charge?

You are educated

Honestly you dont need anyone.

Look at the requirements then play around it.

Only USA visa is abracadabra. grin
Re: Anyone Got A Uk Visa Recently by LondonCool(m): 8:35pm On Dec 28, 2006
       it would be interesting to know the amount of Nigerians in the UK with student status, i think we have one of the highest number of international students

Brazil,China and Australia rank above Nigerian students closely followed by Ghana,Zimbabwe and Phillipines , the last 2 rank high amongst Nursing students
Re: Anyone Got A Uk Visa Recently by Akolawole(m): 12:39am On Dec 29, 2006
LondonCool:

Brazil,China and Australia rank above Nigerian students closely followed by Ghana,Zimbabwe and Phillipines , the last 2 rank high amongst Nursing students

I can understand China and Australia.

Where is Brazillian going to get £7000 to pay University fees?

Any UK University that has no sizeable naija no be University.

Did i see you mentioning Nursing student.

International student doing Nursing in UK. Do a bit of research sir.

Not in the last three years.
Re: Anyone Got A Uk Visa Recently by LondonCool(m): 1:41am On Dec 29, 2006
Oga Akolawole,

I know you are waiting for my response
Where is Brazillian going to get £7000 to pay University fees?

Most Brazillians come to UK to study English Language as Short Term students under 6 months and do not require visa's to do it.Hence, they would not be paying your £7000 University fee's mentioned.

Any UK University that has no sizeable naija no be University
Does that include Oxford,Cambridge and London Business School?

Did i see you mentioning Nursing student.

International student doing Nursing in UK. Do a bit of research sir.
Not in the last three years.

Oga Akolawole,

I do not need to do my research and I do not have to copy and paste Home Office Managed Migration Intelligence reports availiable to me here to satisfy you or back up my post. Nursing students have a separate visa category and the UK government have been giving grants to student nurses, even to those who do not qualify as home students as a deliberate policy. The Phillipines,Zimbabwe,Nigeria and Ghana are the highest beneficiaries. Even from an on-the-job perspective I should be able to give you the same statistics,its what I do for a living mate.
Re: Anyone Got A Uk Visa Recently by Akolawole(m): 1:16pm On Dec 29, 2006
LondonCool:

1) Most Brazillians come to UK to study English Language as Short Term students under 6 months and do not require visa's to do it.Hence, they would not be paying your £7000 University fee's mentioned.
Does that include Oxford,Cambridge and London Business School?

2) I do not need to do my research and I do not have to copy and paste Home Office Managed Migration Intelligence reports availiable to me here to satisfy you or back up my post. Nursing students have a separate visa category and the UK government have been giving grants to student nurses, even to those who do not qualify as home students as a deliberate policy. The Phillipines,Zimbabwe,Nigeria and Ghana are the highest beneficiaries. Even from an on-the-job perspective I should be able to give you the same statistics,its what I do for a living mate.

Chief LondonCool.

You seems to be too bookish for my liking[Just joking sha) grin

1) Though Brazillians are not Visa nationals to UK but they are not more than Nigerian Students?
If we can found Naija in LSE why not OX-BRIDGE?

2) You are talking about Visa but i am keen on Addmission.
Starting from Project 2000 [Did you remember that?], where all nationals can just apply to do Nursing, freely with grants coupled with 3 years Visa.
Try to make enquiry whether that is possible again.
My Aburo who is on 5 years marriage visa was turned down recently because of her status.
The simple truth is you must be a government funded student before one can study Nursing in UK and before you can be such you must have Indefinite stay in UK. Please prove me wrong.
Re: Anyone Got A Uk Visa Recently by Akolawole(m): 1:18pm On Dec 29, 2006
@LondonCool

Can you please launch a thread on Deportation please.

Let people learn from your experience.
Cheers.
Re: Anyone Got A Uk Visa Recently by LondonCool(m): 10:41pm On Dec 29, 2006
My Aburo who is on 5 years marriage visa was turned down recently because of her status.
The simple truth is you must be a government funded student before one can study Nursing in UK and before you can be such you must have Indefinite stay in UK. Please prove me wrong.

If your relation is on a 5 yr marriage visa then she must have married an EU/EEA national,if she spent 2-3 years already in UK she could qualify as a Home Student to study Nursing. I must confess the rules/regualtions and procedures keep on changing every month depending on who complains about what in the House of Commons. My wife only had LTR when she was admitted to do Nursing in 2004 (not even ILR) and so did many of her friends/colleagues,albeit,its more stricter nowadays.

I may project my views to be "bookish" because as an insider I use rules to make decisions and would rarely go outside the box. I would tell you "why its not possible". If I was an outsider (an immigration consultant/solictor), I would be telling my clients "why its possible" and try and think outside the box (i.e extraneous or compassionate grounds).

Deportation ? Thats a sensitive area.
Re: Anyone Got A Uk Visa Recently by Akolawole(m): 4:30am On Dec 30, 2006
LondonCool:

1) If your relation is on a 5 yr marriage visa then she must have married an EU/EEA national,if she spent 2-3 years already in UK she could qualify as a Home Student to study Nursing. I must confess the rules/regualtions and procedures keep on changing every month depending on who complains about what in the House of Commons.

2) My wife only had LTR when she was admitted to do Nursing in 2004 (not even ILR) and so did many of her friends/colleagues,albeit,its more stricter nowadays.

I may project my views to be "bookish" because as an insider I use rules to make decisions and would rarely go outside the box. I would tell you "why its not possible". If I was an outsider (an immigration consultant/solictor), I would be telling my clients "why its possible" and try and think outside the box (i.e extraneous or compassionate grounds).

3) Deportation ? Thats a sensitive area.

I am dissapointed.

Its high time i ring FCO or HO to send you back for REFRESHER TRAINNING.

Once again, i am dissapointed.

1) She is married to EEC, she has been in the country since september 2002 ( 4 years ago).
The rule is not about anyone at 2 to 3 years as you claimed.
For home studentship, she must be living in UK other than being a student for 3 years.

FOR NURSING ADDMISSION, i repeat, it must be indefinite stay. Period.

That Rule has changed since 2001/2002 NOT even 2004.

Please read this link from LSBU, particularly the financial consideration which shows the kind of students who are allowed : http://prospectus.lsbu.ac.uk/courses/course.php?CourseID=1771

2) For the benefit of others.
ILR= Indefinite Leave To Remain(Permanent residency) while LTR is Leave To Remain(i.e limited stay in UK).
With all due respect to you and your wife, it is not possible in 2004. The rule has changed before then. It must be a Big mistake during enrolment but some Africans "play around it sha". Please tell me the name of the University.

3) Why not?
Re: Anyone Got A Uk Visa Recently by Akolawole(m): 1:42pm On Jan 01, 2007
@ London cool

I am still waiting for your response.
Re: Anyone Got A Uk Visa Recently by Akolawole(m): 1:00pm On Jan 02, 2007
@Londoncool

I am still waiting for your response, i discover you are online this morning but chose to ignore the thread that you used to be so active.

waiting for you sha.

You got to respond to this at all cost grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cheapest Ticket To London / Anyone In Toronto For Hangout (canada) / Sokoto To Lagos By Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.