Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Android Mobile App Developer Needed In Ibadan - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Android Mobile App Developer Needed In Ibadan (600 Views)

I Need An App Developer To Design A Social Media App / Android Mobile Application Development Gets Easy With Our Developers / I Need A Mobile App Developer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Android Mobile App Developer Needed In Ibadan by Headwaters(m): 5:03pm On Sep 29, 2015
Hello!

I'd like to invite you to apply to my job. Please review the job post and
apply if you're available.

EDIT/CUSTOMIZE ANDROID MOBILE APP SOURCE CODE

This project is all about FIND and REPLACE.

Android App Source Code to Edit/Customize is available in Zipped File

WHAT TO DO

1. Create a webpage where data will be entered/uploaded into the app.

2. FIND and REPLACE some constant and variable data such as " US States" to "Nigeria States", "Congress" to "National Assembly" etc.

3. Change Background Color of the App.

4. Change App Icon and Name.

In summary

I just want to change, find and replace some data with another ones. The flow, layout and structure of the App remains intact.

You may also have to remove some SDKs and Modules from the App.

Olaoluwa Aladejana

09094790877, 08104605958
Re: Android Mobile App Developer Needed In Ibadan by macsleven: 12:36am On Oct 01, 2015
How much is the pay
Re: Android Mobile App Developer Needed In Ibadan by DonaldGenes(m): 11:02pm On Oct 04, 2015
What you're askinq for is simple but how much is it and hopefully it's worth my time?
Tip: just Look in the application's AndroidManifest.xml file for the<application>tag.
This application tag has anandroid:iconattribute, which is usually@drawable/ic_launcher. The value here is the name of the launcher icon file. If the value is@drawable/ic_launcher, then the name of the icon isic_launcher.png.
Find this icon in your resource folders (res/drawable-mdpi, res/drawable-hdpi, etc.) and replace it

(1) (Reply)

SAP ABAP Netweaver Developer Needed / Job Opportunity For A Programmer / Exchange Microsoft With Cisco E Book And Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.