Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,882 members, 7,802,850 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives (56776 Views)

Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments / 8 Things That Show Ladies Are The Major Cause Why They're Still Single / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by Jimy66(m): 12:10am On Oct 01, 2015
Na dully guys dy fall guys hand
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by wristbangle: 5:46am On Oct 01, 2015
Elvis506:
I hear, I'll still do it again only to the woman dat worth it...that would be only when I believe in love and relationship again cos girls are the most confused creature on earth...

The last sentence says it all bro.
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by wristbangle: 7:42am On Oct 01, 2015
Jimy66:
Na dully guys dy fall guys hand

Some whey their head correct dey do the same
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by simplisity(m): 8:24am On Oct 01, 2015
tosyne2much:
Even God knows i will be the first to comment on a thread like this

9. Risking Their Lives During Love Making

Many lives&souls have been lost during love making

Last week, a lady visited me & during love making, she instructed me to do a style other dan missionary style which could claim my life, or lemme say, which could send me back to my creator. For where ? I told her at once dat i wouldnt risk my life for two minutes pleasure, cos i no want make Lalasticlala push my story enta nairaland FP

10. Giving Preferential Treatment To Ladies

Weeks back, a lady broke my heart during exam period & i was so depressed dat i couldnt even spell "BOY" correctly

During Psychology exam, I was emotionally depressed that i was abt to submit my blank answer booklet wen i sighted a friend of mine seated behind me. Immediately, i smiled like somebody who just collected his original Bsc certificate.

Dis guy no even look my face, dey teach one babe wey him no fit ever see her bra.
Repent and free urself frm immorality now u have d chance.
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by tosyne2much(m): 8:37am On Oct 01, 2015
simplisity:
Repent and free urself frm immorality now u have d chance.
Mr righteous man. You shouldnt take everything serious you know ?
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:42am On Oct 01, 2015
tosyne2much:
Dont think underwear is only limited to pant. Mind you, bra is also an underwear tongue
of course I know grin grin
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by tosyne2much(m): 8:56am On Oct 01, 2015
MISSCONGENIALITY:
of course I know grin grin
So how u today ? What have you got for Tosin ? cheesy
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:27am On Oct 01, 2015
tosyne2much:
So how u today ? What have you got for Tosin ? cheesy
when are u going to be free so that I can take u out grin
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by tosyne2much(m): 10:34am On Oct 01, 2015
MISSCONGENIALITY:
when are u going to be free so that I can take u out grin
Ooooooh my God !!!

Oyah im free ooo cheesy
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 01, 2015
i shal neva be a mugu again
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by simplisity(m): 6:31pm On Oct 01, 2015
tosyne2much:
Mr righteous man. You shouldnt take everything serious you know ?
Am jst being realistic my brother
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by elantraceey(f): 6:52pm On Oct 01, 2015
bestcomrade:

Would like to knw u better
Check ur mail.
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by tosyne2much(m): 7:51pm On Oct 01, 2015
simplisity:
Am jst being realistic my brother
Thank you, sire
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:49pm On Oct 01, 2015
tosyne2much:
Ooooooh my God !!!

Oyah im free ooo cheesy
are u ready now? Cos I'm at ur door now. grin
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:49pm On Oct 01, 2015
tosyne2much:
Ooooooh my God !!!

Oyah im free ooo cheesy
Let's go and take kunu
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by tosyne2much(m): 9:56pm On Oct 01, 2015
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Let's go and take kunu
Oyah now !!!

I will definitely go now cheesy
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:54pm On Oct 01, 2015
tosyne2much:
Oyah now !!!

I will definitely go now cheesy
grin grin
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by Nobody: 1:29am On Oct 02, 2015
[q] I can do number 1 depending on the situation like if she's cooking for me and can't leave the kitchen and asks me to help her and buy something that's needed for the cooking why not? #7 depends on the situation but others? Hell No NO NO

modified
#7 regularly?!?!?!!!!! I be hair stylist?! na Wetin I come do for this world?!?!?!?!!! hellllllll no
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by uche92(m): 5:25am On Oct 02, 2015
As a certified fine boy I have had ladi Es ask to do some of these for me. For where I no send dem
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by pet4ril(f): 5:56am On Oct 02, 2015
SirLegal:
You won't believe me if I told you mine. But I came here just to read comments.
I cross my heart I will believe you
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 02, 2015
48noble:
Washing undies is better than giving her a head....quote me n live!

Adesiji77 and tosyne2much can do all that for misspicy and misspicy will still dump them for Seun wey no too send her...mtchw
bro you are wrong about this :-)). givers also need to receive .
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by wristbangle: 8:47am On Oct 02, 2015
icedbeatz:
[q] I can do number 1 depending on the situation like if she's cooking for me and can't leave the kitchen and asks me to help her and buy something that's needed for the cooking why not? #7 depends on the situation but others? Hell No NO NO

modified
#7 regularly?!?!?!!!!! I be hair stylist?! na Wetin I come do for this world?!?!?!?!!! hellllllll no

If during marriage she is so busy with house chores, etc, you can step in to help which is in line with what you said. I agree with u. Lol @ your view on point 7
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by wristbangle: 8:47am On Oct 02, 2015
uche92:
As a certified fine boy I have had ladi Es ask to do some of these for me. For where I no send dem

LOL
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by tosyne2much(m): 8:53am On Oct 02, 2015
MISSCONGENIALITY:
grin grin
So how u today?
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:16am On Oct 02, 2015
tosyne2much:
So how u today?
I'm fine. U, I hope u are good.
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by tosyne2much(m): 9:42am On Oct 02, 2015
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I'm fine. U, I hope u are good.
Yeah im fine as well.. Just kinda moody sha
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 02, 2015
wristbangle:

If during marriage she is so busy with house chores, etc, you can step in to help which is in line with what you said. I agree with u. Lol @ your view on point 7
Hahahahahahahahaha yes na, before she begin advice you make you establish a saloon for chicks.... :-)
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by STANPASQUAL(m): 4:40pm On Oct 02, 2015
Jollyjoy:
oookk boo

but sorry to burst your bubbles,you equally look epileptic...

Are you an slowpoke
[s]
Jollyjoy:
oookk boo

Are you an slowpoke
[/s]
Jollyjoy:
oookk boo

Are you an slowpoke
Hehehehehehe!!! I think that best describes u!!!
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 02, 2015
STANPASQUAL:
[s][/s] Hehehehehehe!!! I think that best describes u!!!
ok sweery piesad
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:00pm On Oct 02, 2015
tosyne2much:
Yeah im fine as well.. Just kinda moody sha
why?
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by tosyne2much(m): 7:46pm On Oct 02, 2015
MISSCONGENIALITY:
why?
Maybe it's because life seems boring to me these days
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 02, 2015
elantraceey:

Check ur mail.

I've replied you.Kindly reply my message.Tnx.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married / After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life / Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.