Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,642 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Book On Biafra And Isreal (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Book On Biafra And Isreal (photo) (11163 Views)

John Paden's Book On President Muhammadu Buhari And His Dirty Little Lies - Ffk / Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! / DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Book On Biafra And Isreal (photo) by flyingsnail(f): 6:47pm On Sep 29, 2015
This book is older than Nigeria shocked

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Book On Biafra And Isreal (photo) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 29, 2015
hmmm

1 Like

Re: Book On Biafra And Isreal (photo) by brize(m): 7:17pm On Sep 29, 2015
Nigeria i heard is going to clock 55/101 years of corruption by thursday, that means that my father is older than Nigeria independent and my grandmother definitely wasn't a Nigerian because she was older than 101....... Ngwanu what was my name before that barren whôre and his boyfriend amalgamated this wicked contraption? That's the name i want to bear.... BIAFRA

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Book On Biafra And Isreal (photo) by kenny987(f): 7:32pm On Sep 29, 2015
Truth will always prevail.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Book On Biafra And Isreal (photo) by Kx: 7:37pm On Sep 29, 2015
Have always known that Biafra hails from Israel.

Chukwuabiama, kindly grant the wish of your chosen ones as covenanted with their fore fathers of old.
In the words of nnamdi kanu iseeeee, iseeeeee, iseeeeeeee!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Book On Biafra And Isreal (photo) by SOUNDKING: 8:02pm On Sep 29, 2015
The wicked entity called Nigeria, aka the zoo, was created out of wickedness,but there is a limit to everything/ God bless Biafra.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Book On Biafra And Isreal (photo) by Fleshly: 8:08pm On Sep 29, 2015
This is getting SERIOUS!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Book On Biafra And Isreal (photo) by BlackBaron: 8:09pm On Sep 29, 2015
The pictures are false. You only need to do a Google pic search.
Don't be lazy and easily fooled.

1 Like

Re: Book On Biafra And Isreal (photo) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 29, 2015
These are not new. Read my past posts on the Igbos being one of the lost tribes of Isreal. They left Israel and settled in west Africa thousands of yrs ago. Western governments are aware of this. This is evident when whites came to Africa, they spoke highly of one group of people who are as civilized as whites...those were the Igbos. They found these strange because in all of their encounters in Africa, these were the only people that were different. As curious as they are...whites, they began to investigate who the Igbos are...they found out that they migrated from Israel to Africa, laying credence to why they were different. They even cited that their women were fair and attractive to what we would called "beautiful" where we are from. Keep in mind, these same whites went to what is today SW...and narrated the people there ( Yorubas) as barbarous, meaning uncivilized. I'm not making these up...these are facts.

https://books.google.com/books?id=H26pO3vwmHoC&pg=PA52&lpg=PA52&dq=eboes+superior+race&source=bl&ots=eo5Y-RDBBt&sig=o3gr6l0DxcpJqRhOmzfESZ8cibU&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0CCMQ6AEwAGoVChMItMGKof2cyAIVFQ-SCh1AeA73#v=onepage&q=eboes%20superior%20race&f=false

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Book On Biafra And Isreal (photo) by theDEVILisHERE: 8:15pm On Sep 29, 2015
flyingsnail:
This book is older than Nigeria shocked

Where was this picture taken
Re: Book On Biafra And Isreal (photo) by DIVINE78: 8:16pm On Sep 29, 2015
Biafra is a brain disease.
Ojukwu lost all the elections he contested in iboland after coming back from the brothel he hid himself after Biafra. At death, he's called an hero. Hypocrites.
Re: Book On Biafra And Isreal (photo) by ArodewilliamsT: 9:07pm On Sep 29, 2015
Unfortunately many Biafrans do not know who they really are. If only they find out.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Book On Biafra And Isreal (photo) by stevecantrell: 10:30pm On Sep 29, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

Where was this picture taken

Unless the OP can give us a synopsis of the contents, it means nothing. Could even be a forgery..
Re: Book On Biafra And Isreal (photo) by LoveMachine(m): 2:09am On Sep 30, 2015
new2020:
These are not new. Read my past posts on the Igbos being one of the lost tribes of Isreal. They left Israel and settled in west Africa thousands of yrs ago. Western governments are aware of this. This is evident when whites came to Africa, they spoke highly of one group of people who are as civilized as whites...those were the Igbos. They found these strange because in all of their encounters in Africa, these were the only people that were different. As curious as they are...whites, they began to investigate who the Igbos are...they found out that they migrated from Israel to Africa, laying credence to why they were different. They even cited that their women were fair and attractive to what we would called "beautiful" where we are from. Keep in mind, these same whites went to what is today SW...and narrated the people there as barbarous, meaning uncivilized. I'm not making these up...these are facts.

https://books.google.com/books?id=H26pO3vwmHoC&pg=PA52&lpg=PA52&dq=eboes+superior+race&source=bl&ots=eo5Y-RDBBt&sig=o3gr6l0DxcpJqRhOmzfESZ8cibU&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0CCMQ6AEwAGoVChMItMGKof2cyAIVFQ-SCh1AeA73#v=onepage&q=eboes%20superior%20race&f=false

Your inferiority complex is troubling. I don't know where to begin.

3 Likes

Re: Book On Biafra And Isreal (photo) by Nobody: 3:50am On Sep 30, 2015
LoveMachine:

Your inferiority complex is troubling. I don't know where to begin.

Yoruba how nah...children of hate and jealousy. May God help you!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Book On Biafra And Isreal (photo) by LoveMachine(m): 3:53am On Sep 30, 2015
new2020:

Yoruba how nah...children of hate and jealousy. May God help you!

There you go showing your stupidity and callous speech. I'm Nri and Onitsha Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Book On Biafra And Isreal (photo) by hoobs(m): 4:00am On Sep 30, 2015
new2020:
These are not new. Read my past posts on the Igbos being one of the lost tribes of Isreal. They left Israel and settled in west Africa thousands of yrs ago. Western governments are aware of this. This is evident when whites came to Africa, they spoke highly of one group of people who are as civilized as whites...those were the Igbos. They found these strange because in all of their encounters in Africa, these were the only people that were different. As curious as they are...whites, they began to investigate who the Igbos are...they found out that they migrated from Israel to Africa, laying credence to why they were different. They even cited that their women were fair and attractive to what we would called "beautiful" where we are from. Keep in mind, these same whites went to what is today SW...and narrated the people there as barbarous, meaning uncivilized. I'm not making these up...these are facts.

Not just about Igbos but Biafrans,Igbo was the name they used for evry biafran,they didn't know them indigenously

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Book On Biafra And Isreal (photo) by Nobody: 4:01am On Sep 30, 2015
LoveMachine:

There you go showing your stupidity and callous speech. I'm Nri and Onitsha Igbo.

Fool...which Igbo person refer themselves as " Onitsha Igbo"? Igbos are one! Evident you are Yoruba with your divisive tendency. Rose2015 please investigate this id$iot.

"Onitsha Igbo" if that even makes sense. If I were close by, I'll give you a dirty slap!

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Book On Biafra And Isreal (photo) by Nobody: 4:03am On Sep 30, 2015
hoobs:
Not just about Igbos but Biafrans,Igbo was the name they used for evry biafran,they didn't know them indigenously

You are right. I think the right term is "Eboe".

5 Likes

Re: Book On Biafra And Isreal (photo) by hoobs(m): 4:13am On Sep 30, 2015
new2020:

You are right. I think the right term is "Eboe".
yes bro

2 Likes

Re: Book On Biafra And Isreal (photo) by Nobody: 4:22am On Sep 30, 2015
it is true. Igbos are Hebrew Israelites. igbos consists of Gad, Judah, Ephraim, Manasseh,. but it is not only the igbos that are Hebrew Israelites. Urhobos, Benins, Yorubas, Ijaws, Hausas , Fulanis and all tribes in Nigeria are Hebrew Israelites. and the entire West African Countries are Hebrew Israelites. and countries in Southern Africa, East Africa are Hebrew Israelites. the Bantu People of Africa are Hebrew Israelites and descendants of Abraham. the Haplogroup blood group is E1B1A for men and L3E for women. white European Jews are Fake and imposters. the real Hebrew Israelites are Bantu people of Africa. read Song of Solomon 1:5-6, and Job 30:30 in the Bible. click and read my post for more knowledge and understanding: https://www.nairaland.com/2328147/west-africans-africans-southern-part

1 Like

Re: Book On Biafra And Isreal (photo) by M4gunners: 4:30am On Sep 30, 2015
This book will stand as an evidence to show that the Zoo was created yesterday. Biafra we know.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Book On Biafra And Isreal (photo) by Nobody: 4:52am On Sep 30, 2015
brize:
Nigeria i heard is going to clock 55/101 years of corruption by thursday, that means that my father is older than Nigeria independent and my grandmother definitely wasn't a Nigerian because she was older than 101....... Ngwanu what was my name before that barren whôre and his boyfriend amalgamated this wicked contraption? That's the name i want to bear.... BIAFRA
Guy, you are full of reasoning! The thing wey you talk make sense die!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Book On Biafra And Isreal (photo) by Nobody: 4:55am On Sep 30, 2015
BlackBaron:
The pictures are false. You only need to do a Google pic search.
Don't be lazy and easily fooled.
So, what are you saying?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Book On Biafra And Isreal (photo) by waldigit: 4:57am On Sep 30, 2015
new2020:
These are not new. Read my past posts on the Igbos being one of the lost tribes of Isreal. They left Israel and settled in west Africa thousands of yrs ago. Western governments are aware of this. This is evident when whites came to Africa, they spoke highly of one group of people who are as civilized as whites...those were the Igbos. They found these strange because in all of their encounters in Africa, these were the only people that were different. As curious as they are...whites, they began to investigate who the Igbos are...they found out that they migrated from Israel to Africa, laying credence to why they were different. They even cited that their women were fair and attractive to what we would called "beautiful" where we are from. Keep in mind, these same whites went to what is today SW...and narrated the people there ( Yorubas) as barbarous, meaning uncivilized. I'm not making these up...these are facts.

Yes I get the point now. There are two jews. One is ORIGINAL and the other is COUNTERFEIT.
No wonder the counterfeit Jew has culture of fake products! tongue
new2020:

Yes I get the point now. There are two jews. One is ORIGINAL and the other is COUNTERFEIT.
No wonder the counterfeit Jew has culture of fake products!
Re: Book On Biafra And Isreal (photo) by Nobody: 5:05am On Sep 30, 2015
DIVINE78:
Biafra is a brain disease.
Ojukwu lost all the elections he contested in iboland after coming back from the brothel he hid himself after Biafra. At death, he's called an hero. Hypocrites.
Yes he was a hero!! He fought hausa/fulani, yoruba, britain, egypt and former soviet union when they ganged up to decimate him and his people, can you do it?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Book On Biafra And Isreal (photo) by LoveMachine(m): 6:39am On Sep 30, 2015
new2020:

Fool...which Igbo person refer themselves as " Onitsha Igbo"? Igbos are one! Evident you are Yoruba with your divisive tendency. Rose2015 please investigate this id$iot.

"Onitsha Igbo" if that even makes sense. If I were close by, I'll give you a dirty slap!

There you go once again running off at the mouth. Don't get mad because I called you out on your love of white people. You're desperately trying to deflect and call me anything other than what I am. Check my posts. I'm Igbo through and through.

You're just mad because I didn't drink the poison punch going around. This massive group think that is pervasive amongst us at present is dangerous and more than anything upsetting. I don't agree with you so I'm Yoruba. Ass if there that's an insult. They are my people just like all Black People are my people. GET YOUR MIND RIGHT!
Re: Book On Biafra And Isreal (photo) by anetuno(m): 7:16am On Sep 30, 2015
Keep fooling yourselves. Neither your language nor your culture has any relationship with that of the Jews yet you Ibos continue to foolishly claim to be Jews. When will you come to your senses?

1 Like

Re: Book On Biafra And Isreal (photo) by truefact: 7:46am On Sep 30, 2015
anetuno:
Keep fooling yourselves. Neither your language nor your culture has any relationship with that of the Jews yet you Ibos continue to foolishly claim to be Jews. When will you come to your senses?
Envy will kill you, barbarians..what concerned what Igbos claims? Why can you put your negative energy for things that concerns your ethnic group. ...or better still, seek a country where there will be no igbos or biafrans

1 Like

Re: Book On Biafra And Isreal (photo) by BlackBaron: 8:25am On Sep 30, 2015
ekenedegreat:
So, what are you saying?
Duh! It's a fake. Or op is deliberately trolling undecided
10 minutes in photoshop is all needed. Besides various other writings with exactly same book covers are all over the net. e.g.

Deviantart is a good place to find them

5 Likes

Re: Book On Biafra And Isreal (photo) by stevecantrell: 8:40am On Sep 30, 2015
Yep, a forgery.
Re: Book On Biafra And Isreal (photo) by ArodewilliamsT: 12:07pm On Sep 30, 2015
stevecantrell:
Yep, a forgery.
throw away your china phone

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

COVID-19: Edo State Denies Unvaccinated Civil Servants Access To Their Offices / A Wealth Of Sorrow: Why Nigeria’s Abundant Oil Reserves Are Really A Curse / Ex-convict, Corrupt Politicians At Pdp’s BoT Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.