Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,326 members, 7,780,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:03 PM

Why You Should Invest More On Your Siblings Than Your Girlfriend/wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Invest More On Your Siblings Than Your Girlfriend/wife (4986 Views)

When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) / Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? / Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Invest More On Your Siblings Than Your Girlfriend/wife by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 29, 2015
Well, i wouldnt like to bla bla bla too much but i would like to address issues as i may be able.

No woman, i repeat, no woman is seem to be a sure property to any man, not even your wife. Yes, you heard me well....i said not even your wife, yes the woman you paid dowry to and killed cows for the community to eat and celebrate. She's certainly not yours and may never be yours. We've had so many issues of this kind of situation and they will continue to happen till the end of time. Women are unpredictable and obviously will remain so till only God knows when such will stop. The very last encounter is a woman who married to a mechanic and the union has already produced 3 kids with the eldest starting JSSI this September. The mechanic husband took it upon himself to train her in the university and she gradauted. When she went to service, according information made available, till this very minute, her whereabout is not known again. Not like she was kidnapped or killed, but because she followed another guy and dumbed the sorry ass mechanic husband and kids behind. Well, such wasnt the first nor the second, third, fourth or will it ever be the last.
Girlfriends and wives dumb their partners regularly.

Now, imagine if all the resources spent in sending a girlfriend/wife to school were spent in sending a brother/sister, the impact that would've created in the family. Train him/her to become a medical doctor, lawyer, an accountant etc. He/she comes out and be gainfully employed, the impact wont just be created on you alone who trained him/her, but to the family, the community and the society. As he is your brother/sister, the status remains same till death come calling. If it's well with him/her financially, it will be well with you as well. Even when you go broke, he/she will sure be there to support you and make sure your challenging moment does not last for long. I will post a further link to prove my point in this regard. What am i saying? Your brother or sister is the right channel to make that investment. Guys, wise up and stop spending your money on that lady/woman. She's not yours and may forever not be yours. Invest and groom that your brother/sister especially the he/she who has interest in education and bring him/her to appreciable level that the society will now appreciate him/her while he/she works and contribute his/her quota to the national/community development. Women are just there for their selfish interest and will sure dumb you once a better option seems to show up. But your brother/sister will forever remain your brother/sister.

This is something i learnt recently and therefore decided to bring it to the knowledge of those who may not think in this direction.

Well, a word is said to be enough for the wise.

I'm out of here!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Invest More On Your Siblings Than Your Girlfriend/wife by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 29, 2015
Crap!

That a lady dumped her mechanic husband does not mean all ladies are like that, there are women who helped their men and at the end of the day the man dumped them.
I have a friend whose leg was amputated in 2012, this guy was working with Agip and was paying his elder brothers salary cos he was doing well. His brothers never visited him in the hospital all through his stay there. So not all siblings are a fertile ground to sow your seed.

9 Likes

Re: Why You Should Invest More On Your Siblings Than Your Girlfriend/wife by Chidexter(m): 8:21pm On Sep 29, 2015
Hmm op i just dey laugh you in 3d.
You can go ahead and marry your sister or brother then.

To buttress this your pointless point, you decided to fabricate a story of a woman who married a mechanic and couldnt be found after the said mechanic husband trained her to university level,...... Now this said woman you're saying couldnt be found, all of a sudden you said she followed another guy.

Abeg how you take know?.
too much nollywood don format your brain.

Infact this your writeup has so many leaks even more than Nigeria's oil pipeline.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why You Should Invest More On Your Siblings Than Your Girlfriend/wife by falconey(m): 8:21pm On Sep 29, 2015
girls won't like this.

Hey OP "Women are just
there for their selfish interest and will sure dumb you
once a better option shows up. But your
brother/sister will forever remain your brother/sister"

change the 'dumb' to ' dump'.

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Invest More On Your Siblings Than Your Girlfriend/wife by jmoore(m): 8:21pm On Sep 29, 2015
@op, I pity your wife oh.

Don't put girlfriend and wife in one sentence. There's a clear difference between the two.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Invest More On Your Siblings Than Your Girlfriend/wife by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 29, 2015
brb
Re: Why You Should Invest More On Your Siblings Than Your Girlfriend/wife by jmoore(m): 8:24pm On Sep 29, 2015
My uncle tried to kill my father. The man that helped him and even trained some of my uncle's children in business.

So, wetin you dey talk?

Blood is not always thicker than water, wake up!!

10 Likes

Re: Why You Should Invest More On Your Siblings Than Your Girlfriend/wife by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 29, 2015
jmoore:
My uncle tried to kill my father. The man that helped him and even trained some of my uncle's children in business.

So, wetin you dey talk?

What proof do you have to that? Well, even if that happens, believe me the wife can do the worse. I dont seem to try to sound like i hurt women, but let's follow and judge women based on what we've seen and believe them to be.
Re: Why You Should Invest More On Your Siblings Than Your Girlfriend/wife by jmoore(m): 8:33pm On Sep 29, 2015
RedBenson:

What proof do you have to that? Well, even if that happens, believe me the wife can do the worse. I dont seem to try to sound like i hurt women, but let's follow and judge women based on what we've seen and believe them to be.
Dude, I should give you proof?

Are you a robot or human being? Don't you live on this planet, huh? Even the first murder was committed by Cain against his brother Abel.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Invest More On Your Siblings Than Your Girlfriend/wife by AfroKnight: 8:34pm On Sep 29, 2015
I agree if she's still a girlfriend. But a wife? Your wife is family. Invest in her and enjoy a good life.
Re: Why You Should Invest More On Your Siblings Than Your Girlfriend/wife by POWEROFPEACE(m): 8:40pm On Sep 29, 2015
A woman is like a horse. If you love a horse and feed her, by the time you come back to ride her, that same horse will fall you down and break your back bone.
Re: Why You Should Invest More On Your Siblings Than Your Girlfriend/wife by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 29, 2015
jmoore:

Dude, I should give you proof?

Are you a robot or human being? Don't you live on this planet, huh? Even the first murder was committed by Cain against his brother Abel.

Well, such happens notwithstanding, but then, only if you know what a wife or girlfriend can do. My point is, let guys stop investing on girlfriends/wives and while they look away from their siblings.
Re: Why You Should Invest More On Your Siblings Than Your Girlfriend/wife by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 29, 2015
AfroKnight:
I agree if she's still a girlfriend. But a wife? Your wife is family. Invest in her and enjoy a good life.

Well, like the scenario i gave before or the one below, they were not done by girlfriends. They were done by "wives". So what are you telling me? My brother, your brother or sister is the bestchannel to push the money into.

www.nairaland.com/2572190/she-started-nagging-when-he

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Invest More On Your Siblings Than Your Girlfriend/wife by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 29, 2015
Strange orientation, aliens have taken over planet earth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Invest More On Your Siblings Than Your Girlfriend/wife by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 29, 2015
firstEVA:
Strange orientation, aliens have taken over planet earth.

I know this willl definitely not please you. I'm not surprised though.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Invest More On Your Siblings Than Your Girlfriend/wife by Macdove02(m): 9:40pm On Sep 29, 2015
RedBenson:
Well, i wouldnt like to bla bla bla too much but i would like to address issues as i may be able.

No woman, i repeat, no woman is seem to be a sure property to any man, not even your wife. Yes, you heard me well....i said not even your wife, yes the woman you paid dowry to and killed cows for the community to eat and celebrate. She's certainly not yours and may never be yours. We've had so many issues of this kind of situation and they will continue to happen till the end of time. Women are unpredictable and obviously will remain so till only God knows when such will stop. The very last encounter is a woman who married to a mechanic and the union has already produced 3 kids with the eldest starting JSSI this September. The mechanic husband took it upon himself to train her in the university and she gradauted. When she went to service, according information made available, till this very minute, her whereabout is not known again. Not like she was kidnapped or killed, but because she followed another guy and dumbed the sorry ass mechanic husband and kids behind. Well, such wasnt the first nor the second, third, fourth or will it ever be the last.
Girlfriends and wives dumb their partners regularly.

Now, imagine if all the resources spent in sending a girlfriend/wife to school were spent in sending a brother/sister, the impact that would've created in the family. Train him/her to become a medical doctor, lawyer, an accountant etc. He/she comes out and be gainfully employed, the impact wont just be created on you alone who trained him/her, but to the family, the community and the society. As he is your brother/sister, the status remains same till death come calling. If it's well with him/her financially, it will be well with you as well. Even when you go broke, he/she will sure be there to support you and make sure your challenging moment does not last for long. I will post a further link to prove my point in this regard. What am i saying? Your brother or sister is the right channel to make that investment. Guys, wise up and stop spending your money on that lady/woman. She's not yours and may forever not be yours. Invest and groom that your brother/sister especially the he/she who has interest in education and bring him/her to appreciable level that the society will now appreciate him/her while he/she works and contribute his/her quota to the national/community development. Women are just there for their selfish interest and will sure dumb you once a better option seems to show up. But your brother/sister will forever remain your brother/sister.

This is something i learnt recently and therefore decided to bring it to the knowledge of those who may not think in this direction.Well, a word is said to be enough for the wise.

I'm out of here!
Guy, you make brain...dont mind those fools, they are the type that will spend all their earnings on girls and they will end up not marrying them.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Invest More On Your Siblings Than Your Girlfriend/wife by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 29, 2015
RedBenson:

I know this willl definitely not please you. I'm not surprised though.
it's a very shallow one sided post, just as there are un appreciative wives and girlfriends, same applies to siblings. It's myopic to make such conclusions based on one or two cases you've seen. Well, that's you.
Re: Why You Should Invest More On Your Siblings Than Your Girlfriend/wife by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 29, 2015
even family day fk up why not I spend my money on yahoo tools and get paid by clients . girls are not worth anything
Re: Why You Should Invest More On Your Siblings Than Your Girlfriend/wife by snakebeat: 10:00pm On Sep 29, 2015
Oyind17:
I no fit read abeg
Who ask u?
Why not keep it to yourself?
Must u expose ur reading inability?
If u can't read this short piece, what else can u read?
Rubbish....

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Invest More On Your Siblings Than Your Girlfriend/wife by tpiah2: 10:01pm On Sep 29, 2015
is the op no longer in the ashewo section?

RedBenson:

List Out The Asewo Joints In Your Area And Share Your Sexcapades Here.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Invest More On Your Siblings Than Your Girlfriend/wife by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 29, 2015
snakebeat:
Who ask u? Why not keep it to yourself? Must u expose ur reading inability? If u can't read this short piece, what else can u read? Rubbish....
Silly you, what you trying to say
Re: Why You Should Invest More On Your Siblings Than Your Girlfriend/wife by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 29, 2015
Big trash!

Balderdash!!

Guys don't be so silly to buy this preposterous idea. When you get married, your wife is now your direct family. She comes first before your parents and siblings. That's what it means to leave your father and mother and be joined to another.

Note: your wife not your girlfriend. Even though there's nothing wrong about spending on your girlfriend. grin
Re: Why You Should Invest More On Your Siblings Than Your Girlfriend/wife by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 29, 2015
tpiah2:
is the op no longer in the ashewo section?

lol, this is funny, so if he's an ashawo man, he can no longer talk on other issues of life?
Re: Why You Should Invest More On Your Siblings Than Your Girlfriend/wife by AfroKnight: 10:13pm On Sep 29, 2015
RedBenson:

Well, like the scenario i gave before or the one below, they were not done by girlfriends. They were done by "wives". So what are you telling me? My brother, your brother or sister is the bestchannel to push the money into.

www.nairaland.com/2572190/she-started-nagging-when-he

Those cases are very rare bro. Even siblings can hate one another to death. Look at Cain and Abel or Joseph and his brothers. I once read about a set of female twins in America who hated each other till they both grew old and one died. Those stories won't stop you from loving your siblings, right?

Invest in your wife cos you may spend the most part of your life with her. She is the closest member of your family - the only one that has taken a vow before God and men to love you till death. Invest in her too bro.
Re: Why You Should Invest More On Your Siblings Than Your Girlfriend/wife by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 29, 2015
PinkBarbie:
Big trash!

Balderdash!!

Guys don't be so silly to buy this preposterous idea. When you get married, your wife is now your direct family. She comes first before your parents and siblings. That's what it means to leave your father and mother and be joined to another.

Note: your wife not your girlfriend. Even though there's nothing wrong about spending on your girlfriend. grin

You for sure not fail to bring that typically for selfish reasons. Smh! .

Guys, if you like, believe it or not. Invest more on your siblings and less on whether she is your wife or girlfriend. The reward between the two cant be compared.
Re: Why You Should Invest More On Your Siblings Than Your Girlfriend/wife by 69MissedCalls(m): 11:05pm On Sep 29, 2015
it's obvious you people are boys and not men. op you should be old enough to know that wives are very different from gfs. and wah makes u think that ur sibling can't turn against you? this your perspective of relationships is shallow and myopic.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Invest More On Your Siblings Than Your Girlfriend/wife by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 29, 2015
69MissedCalls:
it's obvious you people are boys and not men. op you should be old enough to know that wives are very different from gfs. and wah makes u think that ur sibling can't turn against you? this your perspective of relationships is shallow and myopic.

What are we talking about here? The two instances i've given, were they girlfriends? Come on guy. The moment you realise that your wife, yes i said "your wife" is not worth full investment of your resources, the better that will be good for you.
Re: Why You Should Invest More On Your Siblings Than Your Girlfriend/wife by DollyParton1(f): 11:56pm On Sep 29, 2015
Op refuse to realise that the status of your wife reflects on you.
Re: Why You Should Invest More On Your Siblings Than Your Girlfriend/wife by DollyParton1(f): 11:58pm On Sep 29, 2015
RedBenson:

What are we talking about here? The two instances i've given, were they girlfriends? Come on guy. The moment you realise that your wife, yes i said "your wife" is not worth full investment of your resources, the better that will be good for you.
and you haven't seen cases where siblings turned away from their siblings who trained them through school or helped them make it big.

Just pray and make all efforts to marry a good wife instead.
Re: Why You Should Invest More On Your Siblings Than Your Girlfriend/wife by Nobody: 12:00am On Sep 30, 2015
as much as I support male folks, the hatred direct to ladies on nairaland is quite alarming and scary, the romance section is just full of bitter people and misogynists. its getting out of hand.
Re: Why You Should Invest More On Your Siblings Than Your Girlfriend/wife by Nobody: 12:13am On Sep 30, 2015
esosa993:
as much as I support male folks, the hatred direct to ladies on nairaland is quite alarming and scary, the romance section is just full of bitter people and misogynists. its getting out of hand.
hey i guess its high time yu stay quiet
Re: Why You Should Invest More On Your Siblings Than Your Girlfriend/wife by Nobody: 12:19am On Sep 30, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:
hey i guess its high time yu stay quiet

and if I don't??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UREGENT: Romance Email Issue.. / Why I Think There Are More Broke Girls Than Broke Guys (my Opinion, Guys Only) / Nairalander Trending On Twitter For A Sex Post Gone Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.