Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,170 members, 7,780,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:42 AM

See The N40 Egg Soup broke CRUTECH Students cook To Survive - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The N40 Egg Soup broke CRUTECH Students cook To Survive (57999 Views)

Female CRUTECH Student Dies 2 Weeks After Matriculation (Photo) / Electrocution: CRUTECH Students Protest Over The Death Of Their Colleague (Pics) / University Of Ibadan Students Cook Outside School Gate Following School Closure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The N40 Egg Soup broke CRUTECH Students cook To Survive by ammyluv2002(f): 1:53pm On Sep 30, 2015
walanter:
answe my question
This is the last time, i will ever reply your mention. undecided undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The N40 Egg Soup broke CRUTECH Students cook To Survive by tpiander: 3:05pm On Sep 30, 2015
pfadom:
Dis no be soup at all. Na sacrifice im be!

hm, it does look like that.
Re: See The N40 Egg Soup broke CRUTECH Students cook To Survive by Nmeri17: 3:11pm On Sep 30, 2015
Raxxye:

Lol.
My facial expression(emoticons) could tell I'm kidding. Silver spoon ko, golden plate ni. grin
I did eat it back then too. Afere nkwa unen is what we called it too. Nice to know ke ado eyen eka mmi. Amesiere!
loooool....amesierende joo smiley idem eeh??
Re: See The N40 Egg Soup broke CRUTECH Students cook To Survive by Xlns(m): 4:15pm On Sep 30, 2015
THIS IS CALLED CUTTING COST..........like you understand what I mean!
You can save for the rainy day.
I just hope the chef is not saving to sort.

POINT OF CORRECTION! NO BE ONLY CRUTECH STUDENTS.
Re: See The N40 Egg Soup broke CRUTECH Students cook To Survive by tpiander: 4:51pm On Sep 30, 2015
ikkkkk:
Pls share the recipe of the egg soup jor. It might be useful one day.

cook stew, whisk egg, drop in stew.

http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Egg-Stew

http://www.allnigerianrecipes.com/stews/egg-stew.html
Re: See The N40 Egg Soup broke CRUTECH Students cook To Survive by tpiander: 6:51pm On Sep 30, 2015
Is it possible to cook a soup or concoction with N40?
Re: See The N40 Egg Soup broke CRUTECH Students cook To Survive by Raxxye(m): 1:30am On Oct 01, 2015
Nmeri17:
loooool....amesierende joo smiley idem eeh??
Idem do, my dear. Happy Independence to you!

Sent PM too shocked
Re: See The N40 Egg Soup broke CRUTECH Students cook To Survive by Raxxye(m): 1:38am On Oct 01, 2015
TrishaP:

Shut up! Just shut up!!

Noisemakers like you are street walkers.

Who ask you question?!

Mtcheww
Now this is sad, or do I say you're just pathetic?
Learn to always read between lines for possible implied meanings before hurling insults.
Re: See The N40 Egg Soup broke CRUTECH Students cook To Survive by Lordseyad(m): 3:55pm On Oct 01, 2015
lanrexdo:
Looks like an egusi soup to me.. Anyway that kind of stew is best for rice or eba. The protein is the most important thing has a student..lol. kudos to all that waka that .. Also the tomato paste stew .. One girly for my crib while in school can rock that stew sha..
Tomato paste plus dry pepper...

chai... jollof rice don ready grin
Re: See The N40 Egg Soup broke CRUTECH Students cook To Survive by TrishaP(f): 5:13pm On Oct 03, 2015
Raxxye:

Now this is sad, or do I say you're just pathetic?
Learn to always read between lines for possible implied meanings before hurling insults.
I'm sorry. I didn't get the sarcasm earlier, but now I do. Take care
Re: See The N40 Egg Soup broke CRUTECH Students cook To Survive by manmustwac(m): 8:55pm On Nov 04, 2015
jayriginal:

I think he's still active.

Oya Manmustwac show yourself.
i still dey around whats the problem jay?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) / New Dress Code For Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria / Dead Students Write Exams in Oko Poly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.