Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Ojo Emmanuel, The Blogger Arrested In Ogun State (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojo Emmanuel, The Blogger Arrested In Ogun State (Photos) (27955 Views)

Ojo Maduekwe Is Dead / Blogger Ojo Emmanuel Arrested By Hon. Adebiyi Adeleye (Pics) - Sahara Reporters / Blogger Arrested Over Facebook Post On Gov. Amosun Wife Remanded In Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ojo Emmanuel, The Blogger Arrested In Ogun State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 29, 2015
Below is the picture of the blogger arrested by secrutiy operatives for mailcious publication against the first lady of Ogun state, Mrs Olufunsho Amosun. Though granted bail, it is alleged that the Executive Governor of Ogun state, Mr Ibikunle Amosun is stalling the bail.

http://lifestyletonight..co.ke/2015/09/picture-of-blogger-arrested-in-ogun.html?m=0#more

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ojo Emmanuel, The Blogger Arrested In Ogun State (Photos) by PhockPhockMan: 9:58pm On Sep 29, 2015
Bloggers and their half truth.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ojo Emmanuel, The Blogger Arrested In Ogun State (Photos) by Uncleodi(m): 9:59pm On Sep 29, 2015
Freedom of Speech.

24 Likes

Re: Ojo Emmanuel, The Blogger Arrested In Ogun State (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 10:00pm On Sep 29, 2015
sad
Re: Ojo Emmanuel, The Blogger Arrested In Ogun State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 29, 2015
Uncleodi:
Freedom of Speech.
I tire o!
Is this the change we voted for? Imagine, it even happened in an APC state.

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ojo Emmanuel, The Blogger Arrested In Ogun State (Photos) by Ghandi12: 10:10pm On Sep 29, 2015
Human right lawyers in the house should rise-up to this young man's defense. If truly he's granted bail Gov. Amosun has no locus standing under Nigerian law to effect otherwise.

How come he is being paraded in hand-cuffs as if he is Saraki that is alleged to have stolen Billions of Naira.

The Federal Government better wade into incessant misappropriation of power by State Governors. Saraki and likes are stealing and walking shoulder-high while an accused young-man is being treated as criminal without any pronouncement by the court. Interestingly TVC has not deemed it fit to air this trial live.

This is not the change we want. Actions like this are just sowing seeds for future youth revolt against the high and mighty.

151 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Ojo Emmanuel, The Blogger Arrested In Ogun State (Photos) by Chimarto: 10:57pm On Sep 29, 2015
No freedom of exp........

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ojo Emmanuel, The Blogger Arrested In Ogun State (Photos) by Lobolintin(m): 11:25pm On Sep 29, 2015
Amsoun get this to ur skulls......

Freedom of information acts rules....use ur head....

What's self?? If u be Jonathan that ur idiots APC foot soldiers that u guys pains ted blue black......

What's wrong with ur wife self??

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ojo Emmanuel, The Blogger Arrested In Ogun State (Photos) by LOUIS6(m): 1:18am On Sep 30, 2015
" Freedom of speech you will get.. but freedom after speech is what i cant guarantee "

...........Indi Amin

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ojo Emmanuel, The Blogger Arrested In Ogun State (Photos) by Dgreatestt: 1:33am On Sep 30, 2015
If this is true, then it should be on the front page of every blogs nd websites.. NL included... Freedom of speech must be protected!!!

Cc: seun, front page material!!

1 Like

Re: Ojo Emmanuel, The Blogger Arrested In Ogun State (Photos) by Nobody: 2:22am On Sep 30, 2015
As much as I detest bloggers for their lies and manufactured stories with all their "click this link for more pictures" or "click this link below for naked pix" etc, I would say categorically that the governor of ogun state governor ibikhnle amosun is a disgrace to APC.

For all I care the guy's report about the governor's wife stealing millions of dollars may be right. Why can't they sue the guy if they think he committed a crime...? why intimidate him with the police?

I will make sure I stay glued to Tvc tomorrow and call them till they pick my call...this is totally unacceptable

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ojo Emmanuel, The Blogger Arrested In Ogun State (Photos) by jimi4us: 4:56am On Sep 30, 2015
he should be jailed for life. so that other bloggers will learn lesson that you just don't sit in your house and be destroying peoples name with your PC. he has no case, because he's not a journalist. In abroad they have paparazi, their work is to go out of their comfort zone look for celebs snap and upload on their blogs. That's quality content. But our own people want to just sit down and kill someone reputation from their bedroom without moving a muscle.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ojo Emmanuel, The Blogger Arrested In Ogun State (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:20am On Sep 30, 2015
jimi4us:
he should be jailed for life. so that other bloggers will learn lesson that you just don't sit in your house and be destroying peoples name with your PC. he has no case, because he's not a journalist.
Jailed for life? You and the guy quarrel before?

29 Likes

Re: Ojo Emmanuel, The Blogger Arrested In Ogun State (Photos) by Nobody: 5:22am On Sep 30, 2015
jimi4us:
he should be jailed for life. so that other bloggers will learn lesson that you just don't sit in your house and be destroying peoples name with your PC. he has no case, because he's not a journalist.
so it's only a registered journalist that can write such story? Look,journalism or whatever you might call it, has gone beyond getting certification. People report what they see on social media a lot without going through the corridors of journalism. It is called FOI. Remember the chief wailer who criticises even the goods of PMB with false accusation. Why hasn't anyone arrested him? The above guy may have accused wrongly, but what they should have done is to sue him alone, not handcuff him like a common criminal.

Cc Lalasticlala

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ojo Emmanuel, The Blogger Arrested In Ogun State (Photos) by agohmamuda(m): 6:00am On Sep 30, 2015
This aint about freedom of speech, for those asking above. His info was filled with perfidy, mendacity and decimation of character. *Dont use ur freedom to disturb others. Period.

17 Likes

Re: Ojo Emmanuel, The Blogger Arrested In Ogun State (Photos) by free2ryhme: 6:01am On Sep 30, 2015
cool

IF he has evidence of the crime then he shld take his case to the courts

1 Like

Re: Ojo Emmanuel, The Blogger Arrested In Ogun State (Photos) by dominique(f): 6:44am On Sep 30, 2015
He has posted the bail, the police has no right to keep detaining him. Amosun wants to be a military dictator or something.

This will serve as a lesson to bloggers who churn out stories without proper investigation.

7 Likes

Re: Ojo Emmanuel, The Blogger Arrested In Ogun State (Photos) by steffans(m): 6:47am On Sep 30, 2015
Other bloggers should learn from dis..

Inasmuch as, he might be right about the governor's wife.. Can he back his claims with facts?

99% of Nigerian bloggers are copy and paste scam artists.

Deal with him.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ojo Emmanuel, The Blogger Arrested In Ogun State (Photos) by davdandam(m): 6:47am On Sep 30, 2015
Is it just me or those people don't look like policemen?

3 Likes

Re: Ojo Emmanuel, The Blogger Arrested In Ogun State (Photos) by skultrick(m): 6:47am On Sep 30, 2015
nah wao...too bad
Re: Ojo Emmanuel, The Blogger Arrested In Ogun State (Photos) by Yinkahlite(m): 6:47am On Sep 30, 2015
Ogun state judiciary is composed of a bunch of illiterates. How come you handcuff a man not yet convicted of any crime. Amosun of a name even sounds local. sad sad sad sad

8 Likes

Re: Ojo Emmanuel, The Blogger Arrested In Ogun State (Photos) by Icecomrade: 6:48am On Sep 30, 2015
There is freedom of speech.
Re: Ojo Emmanuel, The Blogger Arrested In Ogun State (Photos) by bettercreature(m): 6:48am On Sep 30, 2015
Ghandi12:
Human right lawyers in the house should rise-up to this young man's defense. If truly he's granted bail Gov. Amosun has no locus standing under Nigerian law to effect otherwise.

How come he is being paraded in hand-cuffs as if he is Saraki that is alleged to have stolen Billions of Naira.

The Federal Government better wade into incessant misappropriation of power by State Governors. Saraki and likes are stealing and walking shoulder-high while an accused young-man is being treated as criminal without any pronouncement by the court. Interestingly TVC has not deemed it fit to air this trial live.

This is not the change we want. Actions like this are just sowing seeds for future youth revolt against the high and mighty.
I wonder what Ogun state youth are still waiting for,this call for a very destructive protest,We are not in military regim

9 Likes

Re: Ojo Emmanuel, The Blogger Arrested In Ogun State (Photos) by laffytaffy1: 6:48am On Sep 30, 2015
Poor guy, look at how skinny he is, by the time his out of jail I'm sure he'll be nothing but skeleton

10 Likes

Re: Ojo Emmanuel, The Blogger Arrested In Ogun State (Photos) by RichDad1(m): 6:48am On Sep 30, 2015
Seun beware!!!
If any of your egomaniac mods or spambots ban me anyhow, I won't hesitate to see you in those bangles angry

2 Likes

Re: Ojo Emmanuel, The Blogger Arrested In Ogun State (Photos) by powerfulsettingz: 6:49am On Sep 30, 2015
Politicians been threatening people since 1905

4 Likes

Re: Ojo Emmanuel, The Blogger Arrested In Ogun State (Photos) by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 30, 2015
[size=28pt]He tot he his a gal nd can get away withcrime like linda[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Ojo Emmanuel, The Blogger Arrested In Ogun State (Photos) by Generalkorex(m): 6:50am On Sep 30, 2015
He met his bail conditions, but the Ogun StateGovernment instruct the judge not to sign his bail paper..

In another news

Ogun state lawmaker representing Remo, Adebiyi Adeleye, today supervised the abduction of two bloggers he claimed slandered him over a petition questioning his qualifications.Two bloggers and students activist- Okiki Ola and Wasiu Gbadebo- were kidnapped at the NUT Hall in Abeokuta by thugs affiliated with the lawmaker.

Abeg make them free ojo o
his pregnant wife need him

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ojo Emmanuel, The Blogger Arrested In Ogun State (Photos) by deebrain(m): 6:51am On Sep 30, 2015
Blogging is a wonderful venture.

Unfortunately, people have turned it to an avenue to manifest their evil mentality.

The blogger should take all these as discipline from the Lord. For "thou shall not bear false witness against thy neighbor".

Selah.

7 Likes

Re: Ojo Emmanuel, The Blogger Arrested In Ogun State (Photos) by fejikudz(m): 6:52am On Sep 30, 2015
Why not sue the guy..

If GEJ had arrested bloggers, will the whole Sahara Reporters and Punch and Premium Times and omojuwa not be in prison??

3 Likes

Re: Ojo Emmanuel, The Blogger Arrested In Ogun State (Photos) by Omotayor123(f): 6:53am On Sep 30, 2015
Chai! Person no fit talk again That's excessive.

It's seems Amosun and his crew are trying to scare off other bloggers from writing stories about his government since he already knows how to control the journalist..
If his blog had favor them they wouldn't have arrested him. I feel pity for the man..
Abeg make other bloggers like...... lipsrsealed be careful oooo!

1 Like

Re: Ojo Emmanuel, The Blogger Arrested In Ogun State (Photos) by yomalex(m): 6:53am On Sep 30, 2015
Na wa o No be only Google punish person for copy paste blogging Police come join the matter chai!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Dumped Nyako For Atiku Because He Gave Me N500 Million- Adamawa Governor / PDP Will Win Next Year Presidential Election - Saraki Boasts / Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.