Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,447 members, 7,801,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

For Online Phone Engr - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / For Online Phone Engr (563 Views)

E-commerce: Nigerian Online Phone Stores Review (part 1) / Phone Engr. Plz Help My Xperia U / Phone Engr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Online Phone Engr by meettosin87(m): 11:04pm On Sep 29, 2015
hello friend i discover many of do have one challenge with our phones, ipad,etc. if you can post in your fault or complain i can help you out.or call [b][/b]
Re: For Online Phone Engr by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 29, 2015
My iphone4 doesnt ring out, i only see missed calls.. wat do i do,?
Re: For Online Phone Engr by meettosin87(m): 11:43pm On Sep 29, 2015
about the iPhone 4 not ring it could be software or hardware problem. but here are tips to guide you
for software

1. check your mute botton first,
2. check the icon that look like moon if active,
3.make sure the volume level is commplete

OR

go settings - go general- go accessibility- go to , assistance touch then turn it on , then u see a botton go to device and unmute, so turn off ur assistance touch off. the restart. your phone . it will work.
OR
go to settings , the go to general and carry out a reset,( note it is advisable u back up apps and contact ) try the steps and it will work ,
and if not call 08124884650
Re: For Online Phone Engr by meettosin87(m): 12:01am On Sep 30, 2015
you can try this also

Hold down the Home+On/Off buttons simultaneously, until you see the Apple logo appear. Release and continue to as usual by entering the passcode, if there is one.
Make sure that the Sound settings are set normally to ring. There you are! It will work.

(1) (Reply)

See How Can Cheap Bluetooth Running Headphones Actually Be Brilliant? / Blackberry Classic- BBM Display Picture Blurred / List Of All Infinix Phones In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.