Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,329 members, 7,780,853 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:36 AM

How Do Nigerian Ladies Want To Be Wooed? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Nigerian Ladies Want To Be Wooed? (1664 Views)

Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) / This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) / Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do Nigerian Ladies Want To Be Wooed? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 18, 2009
Do we think d average nigerian would b content wit dinners,chocolate n flowers insted of recharge cards,n d likes?
Re: How Do Nigerian Ladies Want To Be Wooed? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 18, 2009
Dinner? Sure, if he cooks
Flowers? Do I look like soil?
Recharge cards? undecided Dnt use

How I want to be wooed? Why don't he surprise me. . . .no no, good surprise, not freaky ones cool cool cheesy
Re: How Do Nigerian Ladies Want To Be Wooed? by MrCrackles(m): 11:35pm On Apr 18, 2009
Woof!Woof!!Woof!!! shocked
Re: How Do Nigerian Ladies Want To Be Wooed? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 18, 2009
MrCrackles:

Woof!Woof!!Woof!!! shocked
Now that's freaky. . .stop wooing me jor angry angry grin grin
Re: How Do Nigerian Ladies Want To Be Wooed? by yme1(f): 11:41pm On Apr 18, 2009
Dinner? that is just so cool
flower? i would love that cause it is my best gift
chocolate? nah i dont like it
recharge cards? i wont force him to send me cards,he will do it out of his own will
i mean i have been recharging my fone without him

the truth is the ball is in his court,
so he plays well he gets me
if he doesnt, that is his own loss cool cool cool
Re: How Do Nigerian Ladies Want To Be Wooed? by yme1(f): 2:46pm On Apr 19, 2009
naija babes make una answer now
how do you girls love to be wooed wink wink
Re: How Do Nigerian Ladies Want To Be Wooed? by IFELEKE(m): 3:06pm On Apr 19, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

Dinner? Sure, if he cooks
Flowers? Do I look like soil?
Recharge cards? undecided Dnt use

How I want to be wooed? Why don't he surprise me. . . .no no, good surprise, not freaky ones cool cool cheesy
Noted. wink grin

y me:

Dinner? that is just so cool
flower? i would love that cause it is my best gift
chocolate? nah i dont like it
recharge cards? i wont force him to send me cards,he will do it out of his own will
i mean i have been recharging my fone without him

the truth is the ball is in his court,
so he plays well he gets me
if he doesnt, that is his own loss cool cool cool
Noted wink grin
Re: How Do Nigerian Ladies Want To Be Wooed? by poshangel: 3:08pm On Apr 19, 2009
keep noting o, ifeleke.
Re: How Do Nigerian Ladies Want To Be Wooed? by yme1(f): 3:15pm On Apr 19, 2009
NOTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
y is it noted or lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Do Nigerian Ladies Want To Be Wooed? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 19, 2009
As long as he isn't corny about the whole thing.
Re: How Do Nigerian Ladies Want To Be Wooed? by IFELEKE(m): 3:34pm On Apr 19, 2009
poshangel:

keep noting o, ifeleke.
laughing. . .

y me:

NOTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
y is it noted or lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
My Sweet Amiga, Am noting so I can Sweep you off your feet when my 2 weeks of waiting is over.
Re: How Do Nigerian Ladies Want To Be Wooed? by yme1(f): 3:38pm On Apr 19, 2009
@IFELEKE
so you mean you havent forgotten about the promise land?
Re: How Do Nigerian Ladies Want To Be Wooed? by spikedcylinder: 4:12pm On Apr 19, 2009
I prefer Lunch to Dinner. Dinner makes me queasy all night. . . undecided

Flowers are in between, depends on the occasion.

Give me recharge cards if you want but if you reject them when I buy for you, I will be breaking your head. So give with the intention to receive. wink

What else?
Re: How Do Nigerian Ladies Want To Be Wooed? by iice(f): 4:16pm On Apr 19, 2009
seeyobasuyi:

Do we think d average nigerian would b content wit dinners,chocolate n flowers insted of recharge cards,n d likes?

Could care less if its dinner, brunch, breakfast, lunch or midnight snack so long as it's food cheesy.

Don't like flowers and can't be bothered by recharged cards undecided

Chocolates. . .now that i like but still i can't be bothered tongue
Re: How Do Nigerian Ladies Want To Be Wooed? by IFELEKE(m): 4:22pm On Apr 19, 2009
y me:

@IFELEKE
so you mean you havent forgotten about the promise land?
You think I will Forget? wink tongue grin
Re: How Do Nigerian Ladies Want To Be Wooed? by yme1(f): 4:23pm On Apr 19, 2009
you had berra forget o tongue
Re: How Do Nigerian Ladies Want To Be Wooed? by neowelsh(m): 4:30pm On Apr 19, 2009
hey enough, you can woo any nigerian lady if you have beautiful car true or false
Re: How Do Nigerian Ladies Want To Be Wooed? by yme1(f): 4:33pm On Apr 19, 2009
beautiful car!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

all you can get will be attention (to ur car)
nothing more, nothing less
that is for me o tongue tongue cheesy cheesy
Re: How Do Nigerian Ladies Want To Be Wooed? by iice(f): 4:35pm On Apr 19, 2009
neo_welsh:

hey enough, you can woo any nigerian lady if you have beautiful car true or false

False

But you can woo me if you have a bad ass bike cheesy
Re: How Do Nigerian Ladies Want To Be Wooed? by maray(f): 4:40pm On Apr 19, 2009
Re: How Do Nigerian Ladies Want To Be Wooed? by poshangel: 4:41pm On Apr 19, 2009
Material things can attract a woman as in men too but you can only truly woo a woman with what u have in ur head.
Re: How Do Nigerian Ladies Want To Be Wooed? by pureminded: 4:57pm On Apr 19, 2009
shocked Oh i think this is where im going to learn how to woo the damn ass of the ladies cheesy More comments pls cool
Re: How Do Nigerian Ladies Want To Be Wooed? by poshangel: 5:02pm On Apr 19, 2009
pureminded:

shocked Oh i think this is where im going to learn how to woo the damn ass of the ladies cheesy More comments pls cool
Before any more comments, how old are you?
Re: How Do Nigerian Ladies Want To Be Wooed? by pureminded: 5:05pm On Apr 19, 2009
Repeat Pls
Re: How Do Nigerian Ladies Want To Be Wooed? by Czarskit(m): 5:08pm On Apr 19, 2009
~ Gals take e'erythn! From flowers to flour;from recharge cards to scratch cards;from chocol8 to choco9 and they dnt mind eating any meal! ~

~ Apart frm all this, they sure appreci8 a lotta attention and care. Regular calls/visits they'll enjoy (and dnt go wit an empty hand) ~
Re: How Do Nigerian Ladies Want To Be Wooed? by poshangel: 5:08pm On Apr 19, 2009
pureminded:

Repeat Pls
thot so
Re: How Do Nigerian Ladies Want To Be Wooed? by pureminded: 5:10pm On Apr 19, 2009
Czarskit:

~ Gals take e'erythn! From flowers to flour;from recharge cards to scratch cards;from chocol8 to choco9 and they dnt mind eating any meal! ~

~ Apart frm all this, they sure appreci8 a lotta attention and care. Regular calls/visits they'll enjoy (and dnt go wit an empty hand) ~
Word !!! cool
Re: How Do Nigerian Ladies Want To Be Wooed? by MissyB1(m): 5:20pm On Apr 19, 2009
Czarskit:

Oh Dio!!!
You didn't say that!! grin grin grin
Re: How Do Nigerian Ladies Want To Be Wooed? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 19, 2009
Re: How Do Nigerian Ladies Want To Be Wooed?

Just catch me in a good mood, which is actually rare. cheesy
Re: How Do Nigerian Ladies Want To Be Wooed? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 19, 2009
true talk czar TRUE TALK
Re: How Do Nigerian Ladies Want To Be Wooed? by IFELEKE(m): 5:38pm On Apr 19, 2009
y me:

you had berra forget o tongue
WHAT!!! angry angry
Am Vexed!, Where is that Romantic Dispute Thread Again angry angry

poshangel:

Material things can attract a woman as in men too but you can only truly woo a woman with what u have in ur head.
True Talk.
Re: How Do Nigerian Ladies Want To Be Wooed? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 19, 2009
IFELEKE, you too like to dey flirt too much. ah ahn tongue

Missy B shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do U Do If Your Boy Friend Sees Ur Relationship As Open. / I'm Baaack! Lmao! / Why American & European Women Value Nigerian Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.