Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Want To Go Into A Relationship But Can't Trust Any Guy Or Myself To Do So. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Want To Go Into A Relationship But Can't Trust Any Guy Or Myself To Do So. (1830 Views)

Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding / Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? / What's Your Definition Of A Broke Guy Or Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Want To Go Into A Relationship But Can't Trust Any Guy Or Myself To Do So. by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 30, 2015
Well take ur time, dont rush into a relationship with d wrong guy, im single too nd ive got female friends, but i havent asked any of em out. Wanna know y? Cos im not ready.. All i think bout now is rabba .

1 Like

Re: Want To Go Into A Relationship But Can't Trust Any Guy Or Myself To Do So. by noshiobec(f): 9:28am On Sep 30, 2015
Luckygurl:

@emboldened
An engine babe in da house grin grin

Back to business.
Before you agree to date any guy, I believe you should have been friends for a while, that way you get to know more about them and what they stand for.
Don't make the mistake of getting into a relationship with someone who doesn't share same belief as you do as that will be a disaster waiting to happen.

Plus you have to make conscious effort to see that you keep to this decision of yours if eventually you start dating..

Cheers babe!!!!
Thanks
Re: Want To Go Into A Relationship But Can't Trust Any Guy Or Myself To Do So. by martius101(m): 2:00pm On Sep 30, 2015
KashyBaby:
Curiosity kills the cat wink..if ur not ready 100% to be in a relationship, then don't bother urself thinking negative thoughts abt men..coz if u keep thinking tat way, u will never gonna find a man...being in a relationship is like a trial & error, everybody has to risk & see if it will work or not...but ur still young, finish ur school first, get a job... grin grin grin

so when you get a good job you will start to look for mister right again...abeg...to make it in life is by trial and error....before a do a bussiness i will have to invest by taking that risk.the thing is you will definately get married someday...just free your mind and hope that that you find a great guy that all not that you want to keep your body and still end up meeting a man that will beat you up or just use and dump you...the same thing you are scared of.....soooooo do your thing and be happy all this girls putting up advices aint virgins......quote me
Re: Want To Go Into A Relationship But Can't Trust Any Guy Or Myself To Do So. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 30, 2015
Mumugo! Abeg why u dey quote me with ur stu.pid nonsense msg? Keep tat between ur legs and betta brush ur stanky mouth. The OP wasn't talking abt marriage u crack head...and yes ladies shud find a job first than look for these brokeass niggas like u.
martius101 post=38 angry531377:

so when you get a good job you will start to look for mister right again...abeg...to make it in life is by trial and error....before a do a bussiness i will have to invest by taking that risk.the thing is you will definately get married someday...just free your mind and hope that that you find a great guy that all not that you want to keep your body and still end up meeting a man that will beat you up or just use and dump you...the same thing you are scared of.....soooooo do your thing and be happy all this girls putting up advices aint virgins......quote me
Re: Want To Go Into A Relationship But Can't Trust Any Guy Or Myself To Do So. by lekjons(m): 3:07pm On Sep 30, 2015
noshiobec:

Why can't you just be quiet if you don't have anything to write up. Well as u can see on my quote I don't really care.
gringringringrin if u really don't care, u wouldn't have replied..

i never called u a LovePeddler, at least, not yet..

all those(girls) who are in a relationship can tell u more..
trust me, it isn't a wise choice.. like a lady posted earlier; "curiousity kills the cat"

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What These Students Were Doing After SSCE / 5 Surprising Reasons He WON’T Leave His Wife For ‘the Other Woman’ / My Neighbor Is Angry That I Didn't Park In Front Of Her Son?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.