Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1082332 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Omezino(m): 12:11pm On Jun 03, 2017
Hi Dark!
1. Can i go with some casual wears?
2. Do i need to go with big travelling bag or i should just go with my small bag since my stuff are not that much.
3. I heard that if u dont use ur Bvn details when registering ur bank form, ur monthly allowance will be delayed or not paid.
4. Some people in the camp said just 4 photocopies of my documents is needed. Do u think i should add more?
5. I like ur attitude towards replying people and i would like to have u as a friend. Pls add me on whatsApp with 08038139075. Thanks 4 ur anticipated reply.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by bavad45: 7:19am On Jun 04, 2017
I miss the orientation camp for batch A stream 1 is it possible to go with the stream 2 or can I Revalidate to stream 2??
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by mistarsam(m): 9:10pm On Jun 04, 2017
Omezino:
Hi Dark!
1. Can i go with some casual wears?
2. Do i need to go with big travelling bag or i should just go with my small bag since my stuff are not that much.
3. I heard that if u dont use ur Bvn details when registering ur bank form, ur monthly allowance will be delayed or not paid.
4. Some people in the camp said just 4 photocopies of my documents is needed. Do u think i should add more?
5. I like ur attitude towards replying people and i would like to have u as a friend. Pls add me on whatsApp with 08038139075. Thanks 4 ur anticipated reply.
1. Sure, you can. You need it for church service if you are a Christian and for carnival/platoon social activities as the case may be.
2. Go with the basic personal effects/documents that you would be comfortable traveling with and which you can keep your eyes on.
3. Your BVN is key to getting your allowance(s) without any hassle. Enough said!
4. Make it 5 copies.

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by mistarsam(m): 9:39pm On Jun 04, 2017
bavad45:
I miss the orientation camp for batch A stream 1
is it possible to go with the stream 2 or can I Revalidate to stream 2??
You only have to reprint your call up letter when it's time for stream 2 mobilization.

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by bavad45: 10:28pm On Jun 04, 2017
thanks for your quick response.
in otherwords it doesn't matter whether my name falls in stream 1, I can aswell go with stream 2 without any further registration than to just reprint d previous call up letter?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Omezino(m): 5:44pm On Jun 06, 2017
mistarsam:

1. Sure, you can. You need it for church service if you are a Christian and for carnival/platoon social activities as the case may be.
2. Go with the basic personal effects/documents that you would be comfortable traveling with and which you can keep your eyes on.
3. Your BVN is key to getting your allowance(s) without any hassle. Enough said!
4. Make it 5 copies.
Thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by leksgcfr(m): 7:34pm On Jun 06, 2017
1. Please what is the medical fitness document like?
2. Is it compulsory?
3. A close relative intends to redeploy, if posted outside her current state. What document can be presented to avail her?

Thank you.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by groovyjnr: 10:16am On Jun 12, 2017
Pls during my nysc online registration I mistakenly use my left thumb for right and then right for left. Hope it won't be an issue at camp when registering online.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Bucajunior(m): 11:40am On Jun 12, 2017
Pls am a bit confuse,I apply for NYSC in April but I didn't bother to check if my name was among the first batch because so many people already told me it will b batch b,but now am getting a bit worried, do u think its batch B?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:15pm On Jun 12, 2017
Bucajunior:
Pls am a bit confuse,I apply for NYSC in April but I didn't bother to check if my name was among the first batch because so many people already told me it will b batch b,but now am getting a bit worried, do u think its batch B?

Did you complete the online registration by thumb-printing and selecting your states of deployment?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Yhemit(m): 2:46pm On Jun 12, 2017
when is the next batch? for ppl like us who finished on MAY.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by harsol(m): 2:53pm On Jun 12, 2017
Anyone has an idea how much Nassarawa pay corper? Especially corp doctors please.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Lana1(m): 9:03pm On Jun 12, 2017
Yhemit:
when is the next batch? for ppl like us who finished on MAY.
November! Go get ready

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by mistarsam(m): 10:08pm On Jun 12, 2017
groovyjnr:
Pls during my nysc online registration I mistakenly use my left thumb for right and then right for left. Hope it won't be an issue at camp when registering online.

When you get to camp, inform the officer in charge of registration. He/She will put you true.

There is no cause for alarm.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by abdsamad(m): 7:17am On Jun 13, 2017
Hi. Thanks for helping out with this thread.
My question: How long can I safely hold on before reporting to my ppa, after getting my posting letter.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by nathaniel007(m): 7:36am On Jun 13, 2017
mistarsam:

4. Make it 5 copies.
we only need the BVN number right?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by mistarsam(m): 9:19am On Jun 13, 2017
nathaniel007:
we only need the BVN number right?

Yes. Just the number.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:44pm On Jun 13, 2017
abdsamad:
Hi. Thanks for helping out with this thread.
My question: How long can I safely hold on before reporting to my ppa, after getting my posting letter.

Well, as long as you don't want to be paid. It is advisable to your documentation as soon as possible so as to be registered for the next allowance.
And after 3 months, you will be assumed to have absconded.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by nobsalis: 2:20pm On Jun 13, 2017
Pls my kid bro needs a PPA in kaduna central dat has accommodation, a good pay and where they will not reject him ? Any recommendations will b well appreciated #Thanks he studied Political Science and International Relationship. Pls Ooo.... I need y'all help cuz he is counting on me big time
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by groovyjnr: 11:37am On Jun 14, 2017
NPOWER portal was opened yesterday! Can I apply as a PCM?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Jointhemiltons2(m): 11:48am On Jun 14, 2017
Please help!!!!! I was posted to teach in a primary school and I was accepted even after begging to be rejected. I have a request from another place to come do my PPA with them. Please is it possible to change even after being accepted.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by nobsalis: 12:32pm On Jun 14, 2017
Jointhemiltons2:
Please help!!!!! I was posted to teach in a primary school and I was accepted even after begging to be rejected. I have a request from another place to come do my PPA with them. Please is it possible to change even after being accepted.
yeah
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by herdeyimikar(m): 3:20pm On Jun 14, 2017
after redeployment, will I get the new state allowee?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by 7stargeneralady: 3:40pm On Jun 14, 2017
Please any idea of ppa in Lagos especially surulere /ilasa /Ebute Meta axis that pays medical or dental corpers well. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kgs911(m): 9:39pm On Jun 14, 2017
Pls I really need help on this. Where is the best PPA one can get posted to in terms of allowance nd accommodation. (between ministry, schools nd local government etc).
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by cheruny: 11:21pm On Jun 15, 2017
pls what is the age limit for nysc. my jamb has a mistake on my age what to do?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kuchikau1: 4:10pm On Jun 17, 2017
Darkchocolate:
So no one has any questions?... Don't say I didn't offer Ooo... cool
sis, if i abscond during service, will i repeat d entire service year with pay. Or will i complete only those months 4 wich i was absent. Pls i need ur honest reply.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by chymes0359(m): 10:34am On Jun 18, 2017

Please when is batch A stream II going to camp?
Need answer/REPLY ASAP..
THANKS..
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by nobsalis: 10:40am On Jun 18, 2017
chymes0359:

Please when is batch A stream II going to camp? Need answer/REPLY ASAP.. THANKS..

no official date for now...: but all direction is pointing at 4th of July 2017.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by chymes0359(m): 3:09pm On Jun 18, 2017
nobsalis:

no official date for now...: but all direction is pointing at 4th of July 2017.

Thank you dear..

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.