Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,497 members, 7,808,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1082414 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Headlaw(m): 9:24pm On Aug 03, 2017
Pls, I did a part time program in the University, so I needed NYSC Exemption Certificate. Can someone update me on this......help a brother.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by nobsalis: 11:51am On Aug 04, 2017
ear Nairalanders PPA hustle has started in Akwa Ibom Camp Ooo... I dont knw no one to assist me wit a nice PPA dat has accommodation in Uyo, i dont mind a Secondary School self, cuz my main objective is Accomodation in Uyo. thanks yall
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Jubril4194: 12:58pm On Aug 04, 2017
Redeployment! Redeployment!! Redeployment!!!
For your help on how to do your redeployment to any state of your choice in exemption from Abuja, you can reach Mr Darlington on 08084512487,or Whatapp me on same number
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by larryTall97: 6:47pm On Aug 04, 2017
Hello!! Please help, am in camp now and I got a query letter for using the digging a hole and using the bush to toilet because there was no water and even the toilet was in shape then. I got a query letter to answer for using the bush. Please help what do I do and what are the consequences of the query letter after I get it answered. Am really confused and threatened cos they collected my state code and phone number
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 05, 2017
pls I need answer to this question
what can error in jamb registration number cause during mobilization
like the jamb registration number was mistyped
will the person be mobilized??
if mobilized can't it be corrected during registration??

jamb number is usually 10 digit including number nd the two alphabet, but this was typed to be 11 numbers including number and alphabet??
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Samfitz: 6:23pm On Aug 05, 2017
please somebody help
I was mobilized last year batch B stream 1
I went for camp but after camp I didn't report to my PPA because I was bereaved a day before POP and also very ill.
I returned 5months after but the LGI refused me audience.
please I need advice .

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by MaestroOla(m): 9:53am On Aug 06, 2017
What are the probable ppa an engineering corper can serve in Niger State
Thanks[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by MaestroOla(m): 11:51am On Aug 06, 2017
Darkchocolate:
Congratulations to the incoming NYSC otondos ... You should all be proud of yourselves. I just finished my service year in July and I am here to answer any NYsC related questions you might have (to the best of my ability).

Camp confusions
How much you need
How to conduct or not conduct yourself wink
Activities to take up that might be beneficial in determining where you are posted to
Best CDS groups
Etc etc

Are you also a foreign student? Wondering how you will survive those 3 ghastly weeks? You are in the right place then!!!

Ask and it shall be answered!

Disclaimer: I speak from Lagos Camp experiences...other camps in other states and how they function may be different but any answer I provide should give you a general guide. I encourage you to conduct your own research and get a varied source for whatever information you seek.

P.s. Yokiti, how have you been? I've missed you like a fat kid misses cake grin

***New rule
If you want me to respond to your question, it might be advisable to NOT type in shorthand! cheesy ;DD cool

And guys...I have no idea how to access the email links. Im not ignoring you. Just post your message here and i ll try to answer it. smiley

***added 07/02/16 - I am so happy that this thread has actually helped out thousands of people...people commenting, answering and helping each other and those viewing in ghost mode cheesy We have literally gone from just NYSC camp related experiences to JAMB to all sorts..lol... Gives me goosebumps (Err...maybe not...but..) Thanks to everyone that has helped me out. Couldn't have done it without y'all. Remember, if you need me to address any questions just say my NAME and I'll come running (well...not literally)...and hopefully I'll know or help you find out the answer. Cant answer any questions on JAMB though embarassed wink

Update 24/04/17

Wow...we are still here guys. Congratulations to the folks that just finished and those about to enter...Please let us know the experiences you have had...the good, the bad and the ugly. I heard so much has changed since I finished in 2015. Seems like only yesterday though!!! cry

cool
Please what are the probable places for ppa in Niger state .
I'm a civil engineering graduate
thanks☺☺☺☺
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by AdesinaOBD(m): 12:58pm On Aug 06, 2017
Pls guys, i checked the nysc portal and i saw that my name is among the approved senate list...date of graduation shows 29 march 2017, Obafemi Awolowo University
The issue i have is that i had the opportunity to leave the country before my result was approved by the senate and i left... i can see there at this moment that i can proceed for registration...
My question now is, can i coYbme back to the country next year which is 2018 or 2019 and still be able to serve? since am not too far away
i graduated at the age of 28 so technically by 2019, i will be 30.
And if yes, service is possible for me, whats are the procedures for the registration when the time comes. Thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Idiabama: 7:57am On Aug 08, 2017
Good morning to u all,plz I wnt to knw about NYSC foundations
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Shinery0123(m): 3:05pm On Aug 08, 2017
Gurus in the house. I graduated June 2017, when is it likely we start online registration for posting?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by odoguma(m): 3:51pm On Aug 08, 2017
Recruiting Now!

Are you out of school and in need of a short term job to make money before resumption. Look no further.
Iroko Tv is now recruiting for Offline Sales Agent who will sell their subscription vouchers to existing and new customer.
Basic Salary: 25K
On-Time target: 40 to 60K and above.
Application is by sending in CV to erecruiter@erecnigeria.com with the email subject "Offline Sales Agent - (Location) "

They now have openings for Offline Sales Agents in various locations in Lagos.

Locations include:

YABA/ SURULERE CLUSTER
Masha roundabout, Surulere
Shitta roundabout, Surulere
Babs Animashaun, Surulere
Baruwa
Celebusstop
Orile busstop
Costain
Old school/ National stadium
Ogunlana drive, Surulere
Bode Thomas, Surulere
Alagomeji
Kilo Busstop
Bariga

FESTAC/ALABA/ ISOLO
Agbara, Trade fair
Isolo
Aspanda, Trade fair
1st avenue, Festac
Satelite town

Ikota Shopping Complex
Lekki Oxford Hotels
Addo Market
Hedges and Smith
Adeniyi Jones
Ruff n Tumble
Oregun Road
De Prince Isheri
Silverbird Galleria
Ekenedilichukwu Transport - 1
Onipanu Bus-stop - 1
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by DrewMX(m): 12:54pm On Aug 09, 2017
MaestroOla:
What are the probable ppa an engineering corper can serve in Niger State
Thanks[color=#990000][/color]
Probably Ministry of Works. If u are in Stream 2, u hv less chances cos those Ministries & engineering firms are filled up with Stream 1 and 2016 batch B Corpers...So prepare for wherever NYSC post u to...especially Govt schools.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ennygal: 7:47am On Aug 12, 2017
Good morning. Any corper serving at mutual benefits Assurance should please signify. Thank you.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ShylockConsults: 3:04pm On Aug 12, 2017
LAST MINUTE ADMISSION

Near East University, Cyprus International University, Girne American University and Final International University still Accepting Application for September/October Intake.
The following Courses are offered in both Undergraduate and Graduate Level: Medicine, Pilotage, Pharmacy, Nursing, Optometry, Dentistry, Law, Marine/Civil/Mechanical/Petroleum/Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Aviation, Marine Transportation and Management, Maritime Management and Transportation, Maritime Transportation and Logistics, Marine Biology, Ecology and Oceanography Maritime Transportation, Aviation, International Relation, Economics, Computer Sciences, Information Technology, Business Management, Economics, Mathematics, Physics, Biochemistry etc.

50-100% Scholarship Guaranteed
No TOEFL, NO GRE Required
No Application Fee
Visa Guaranteed.

We will also assist You from Pre-application Procedures to Post-landing, even to Your Registration.

To Apply, Send Us Scan Copy of the Following Documents to our Email for Evaluation.

DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR APPLICATION:
FOR GRADUATE APPLICATION

1. Degree Statement of Results
2. Application Form (Can be Submitted online at https:///forms/jEsQsO4aT73rMTIG2 OR Downloaded at https:///xsqUeJ)
3. Degree Transcript
4. Data Page of Passport
5. O Level Results (WAEC OR NECO)
6. Master Diploma and Transcript (PhD Applicants Only)

FOR UNDERGRADUATE APPLICATION
1. Application Form (Can be Submitted online at https:///forms/jEsQsO4aT73rMTIG2 OR Downloaded at https:///xsqUeJ)
2. Data Page of Passport
3. O Level Results (WAEC OR NECO)

For more Info:
Email: shylockconsults@yahoo.com
Call +905488793304, +905338577830
Web: www.shylockconsults.com
Whatsapp: +2348069069532
Facebook: www.facebook.com/shylockconsults
Instagram: shylockconsults
Kindly "Share", Someone may need these.

We also process to other Universities worldwide.
Agencies are Partners are Welcomed.

HAPPY WEEKEND

#NUE #StudyAbroad #Scholarship #SCL #CIU #GAU #FIU⁠⁠⁠⁠

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by cis9(m): 12:24pm On Aug 14, 2017
Make Money here.

Invest and double your income

click my signature

Screenshot attached.

Thank me later.

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Charlieboskie(m): 8:08am On Aug 15, 2017
What are the necessary documents needed.... Is jamb admission letter of any importance..
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by raindrop99: 11:41pm On Aug 17, 2017
Is jamb admission letter important or it's the jamb registration number that is useful for NYSC mobilization?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by christoclaire2: 5:16am On Aug 22, 2017
pls intems of credentials wat are those documents that must be presented on camp... tanx
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by toogbasky(m): 6:49am On Aug 22, 2017
christoclaire2:
pls intems of credentials wat are those documents that must be presented on camp... tanx
Nysc isn't concerned with your admission letter, all dey need is your passport photograph,, your statement of result/cert, your school Id card if u brought statement of result,,, your nysc green card(print out after online reg),, and finally your call up letter( usually carries were u were posted to)
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Zehava: 11:11am On Aug 22, 2017
Please, does anyone know when 2016 Batch B Stream 1 will have their POP?
At the state secretariat it is November 3 and on posting letter + ID card it is October 24
Any CLO in contact with their LGI should help confirm. Thanks!
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by slick1(m): 2:07pm On Aug 22, 2017
Please I graduated at 30 years and I'm still interested in NYSC but on my profile I was asked to proceed for exemption.

Can i still work it out?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Yhemit(m): 3:17pm On Aug 22, 2017
slick1:
Please I graduated at 30 years and I'm still interested in NYSC but on my profile I was asked to proceed for exemption.

Can i still work it out?

see life o... when most people are crying not to do.

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Yhemit(m): 3:18pm On Aug 22, 2017
Abegii nysc free me please . anybody with the date of next batch please?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by akonucheinfo(m): 4:39pm On Aug 22, 2017
I have a friend who just graduated and he is above 30 years. can he serve?

I have seen countless number of persons above 30 serving. some advised that he should get an affidavit for age.

please your suggestions and opinion is highly necessary. thank you
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by irenosen22(f): 6:23pm On Aug 22, 2017
Some shud plz help me wit dis.my frd gradrated since 2015 but decided nt to go 4 nysc.he applied 2 b exempted and it was granted. D prob is nysc sent him a msg to go print out his exemption letter last yr but he did'nt respond.now he has an opportunity 2 work in a nice company but they are requesting 4 nysc certificate or exemption letter.plz can he go 2 nysc portal dis yr 2 print d exemption letter? Plz help its urgent thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by olabodedavid: 1:16pm On Aug 23, 2017
Darkchocolate:
Congratulations to the incoming NYSC otondos ... You should all be proud of yourselves. I just finished my service year in July and I am here to answer any NYsC related questions you might have (to the best of my ability).

Camp confusions
How much you need
How to conduct or not conduct yourself wink
Activities to take up that might be beneficial in determining where you are posted to
Best CDS groups
Etc etc

Are you also a foreign student? Wondering how you will survive those 3 ghastly weeks? You are in the right place then!!!

Ask and it shall be answered!

Disclaimer: I speak from Lagos Camp experiences...other camps in other states and how they function may be different but any answer I provide should give you a general guide. I encourage you to conduct your own research and get a varied source for whatever information you seek.

P.s. Yokiti, how have you been? I've missed you like a fat kid misses cake grin

***New rule
If you want me to respond to your question, it might be advisable to NOT type in shorthand! cheesy ;DD cool

And guys...I have no idea how to access the email links. Im not ignoring you. Just post your message here and i ll try to answer it. smiley

***added 07/02/16 - I am so happy that this thread has actually helped out thousands of people...people commenting, answering and helping each other and those viewing in ghost mode cheesy We have literally gone from just NYSC camp related experiences to JAMB to all sorts..lol... Gives me goosebumps (Err...maybe not...but..) Thanks to everyone that has helped me out. Couldn't have done it without y'all. Remember, if you need me to address any questions just say my NAME and I'll come running (well...not literally)...and hopefully I'll know or help you find out the answer. Cant answer any questions on JAMB though embarassed wink

Update 24/04/17

Wow...we are still here guys. Congratulations to the folks that just finished and those about to enter...Please let us know the experiences you have had...the good, the bad and the ugly. I heard so much has changed since I finished in 2015. Seems like only yesterday though!!! cry

cool
please how do I apply for relation after camp? thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.