Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,513 members, 7,808,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1082425 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by tosins(m): 6:15pm On Sep 09, 2017
Afternoon all, please I wanna know if there's any side effect in redeploying from one state to another after doing the first clearance... Batch A stream 2 corp member.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by horlumightyy(m): 6:57pm On Sep 09, 2017
i also redeployed. there is no side-effect watsoever. just do the necessary registrations and go for ur normal clearances
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by tosins(m): 11:58pm On Sep 09, 2017
horlumightyy:
i also redeployed. there is no side-effect watsoever. just do the necessary registrations and go for ur normal clearances
thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by torres89: 7:19am On Sep 10, 2017
hello
I was supposed to follow batch A stream 2, printed my call up letter ,but didn't go to camp.
but I intend going this Nov ,
what necessary registration should I do ?

I tried registering for remobilization , but it's not going through,

maybe it's because have made payment already

In essence I just need to know what remobilization is and the requirements

or whether I might get called up again if I don't do anything , like some people are telling me.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by lady25(f): 11:26am On Sep 10, 2017
I was posted with 2016 batch B but I couldn't go to camp for health reasons. How can I reapply so I can go with the next batch?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by lanredavidju(m): 9:32am On Sep 11, 2017
redeployed to lag process is slow submitted my print out with a request letter nothing yet... what should I do should I go to the seceteriat again with another request letterwill the posting b typed immediately
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by solelymade: 9:46am On Sep 11, 2017
lanredavidju:
redeployed to lag process is slow submitted my print out with a request letter nothing yet... what should I do should I go to the seceteriat again with another request letterwill the posting b typed immediately

When last did you check the secretariat, check again between today and Wednesday? However, since u already submitted a request letter, I will advise you start going to work so as to overcome boredom.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by lanredavidju(m): 9:56am On Sep 11, 2017
solelymade:

When last did you check the secretariat, check again between today and Wednesday? However, since u already submitted a request letter, I will advise you start going to work so as to overcome boredom.
kk thanks so wen I get to seceteriat it will be typed immediately or it would have been typed Cos I was dere lastweek nothing
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by solelymade: 10:17am On Sep 11, 2017
lanredavidju:
kk thanks so wen I get to seceteriat it will be typed immediately or it would have been typed Cos I was dere lastweek nothing

I give no guarantee. They won't type it immediately except you pull the proper strings. Like I said, just keep going to your workplace, don't keep waiting for the letter except you can't get busy without it. They are slow for a reason.. I won't explain why.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by lanredavidju(m): 10:27am On Sep 11, 2017
solelymade:

I give no guarantee. They won't type it immediately except you pull the proper strings. Like I said, just keep going to your workplace, don't keep waiting for the letter except you can't get busy without it. They are slow for a reason.. I won't explain why.
thanks a lot bro so it won't affect September allowee ba
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by solelymade: 10:42am On Sep 11, 2017
lanredavidju:
thanks a lot bro so it won't affect September allowee ba

Lol.. Dat means u now know why they are slow, 2months alawi is involved. Though u can get it after service year if you are smart about it. Many will eventually forfeit it. Nigerian signature again
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by lanredavidju(m): 12:00pm On Sep 11, 2017
solelymade:

Lol.. Dat means u now know why they are slow, 2months alawi is involved. Though u can get it after service year if you are smart about it. Many will eventually forfeit it. Nigerian signature again
lol 2 months NaijA
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ezewealth(m): 4:45pm On Sep 11, 2017
Can someone do his nysc in a big company?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by tosins(m): 8:04pm On Sep 11, 2017
Is redeploying to Abuja a good one or osun state, please I need advice.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Jazzlinkz(m): 10:29pm On Sep 11, 2017
Is it possible to postpone one's service year to like maybe the next year?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Drummerboy15(m): 4:01pm On Sep 12, 2017
pls i want to know If there is any problem or querry i can face in nysc. I was posted in the batch A stream 2 2017 and after camp i went to my ppa and all to do the necessary clearance and then traveled back home to Lagos. On getting home, i got a message from the clo that registered us for the clearance at the local govt that he made a mistake and we should report back to do the documentation and sign so as to collect sept allawe but i didnt go back and i was told it closed last thursday and i wont be collecting sept allawe since i didnt come. I want to know If their would no problem from october onwards or Its just my sept allowance that i will miss as Im resuming next week to my ppa.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by tosins(m): 4:19am On Sep 13, 2017
Drummerboy15:
pls i want to know If there is any problem or querry i can face in nysc. I was posted in the batch A stream 2 2017 and after camp i went to my ppa and all to do the necessary clearance and then traveled back home to Lagos. On getting home, i got a message from the clo that registered us for the clearance at the local govt that he made a mistake and we should report back to do the documentation and sign so as to collect sept allawe but i didnt go back and i was told it closed last thursday and i wont be collecting sept allawe since i didnt come. I want to know If their would no problem from october onwards or Its just my sept allowance that i will miss as Im resuming next week to my ppa.
there won't be any problem and you might even get September allawe cuz the reg you did in camp still covers you.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Drummerboy15(m): 9:43am On Sep 13, 2017
tosins:
there won't be any problem and you might even get September allawe cuz the reg you did in camp still covers you.
ok thanks.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Kay005: 11:30am On Sep 13, 2017
Drummerboy15:
Not even "might" you will get ur september allawe...nysc always give corpers dat just come back 4rm camp d grace of 2months to settle at their various ppa and redeployment, dats why u see corpers dat redeploy or yet to get ppa stil get paid within dat period....after dat 2months clearance now counts....
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Drummerboy15(m): 2:59pm On Sep 13, 2017
Kay005:
Not even "might" you will get ur september allawe...nysc always give corpers dat just come back 4rm camp d grace of 2months to settle at their various ppa and redeployment, dats why u see corpers dat redeploy or yet to get ppa stil get paid within dat period....after dat 2months clearance now counts....
ok thanks Its more clear to me
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by mofresh(m): 3:05pm On Sep 13, 2017
Pls can someone customizes his white shirt by writin his name @ bck,pls cn it b allow in camp..thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Yhemit(m): 4:12pm On Sep 13, 2017
mofresh:
Pls can someone customizes his white shirt by writin his name @ bck,pls cn it b allow in camp..thanks

lol... nah football team wanttu join

Baba u get money o

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by mofresh(m): 5:32pm On Sep 13, 2017
Yhemit:

lol... nah football team wanttu join

Baba u get money o
[[boss man!to aviod someone stealin ur shirt,e no has e dey be say they no dey write thief for forehead].thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Yhemit(m): 10:28pm On Sep 13, 2017
mofresh:
[[boss man!to aviod someone stealin ur shirt,e no has e dey be say they no dey write thief for forehead].thanks
loolz.... baba you too stingy

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Mimimaidservice(f): 2:01pm On Sep 15, 2017
A media company is ready to hire Corp members without PPA on the Island.

You must have a background in arts, and have a passion for Writing and carrying out research work.

if you match any of these, send a mail to juliet@footprint2africa.com and you would be contacted

use NYSC PLACEMENT as subject of mail.
Ephriam09:
El Academy Workplace-reality program presents:

*Graduate level* entries for
Free Java Full stack software development training @ 10 oba akran avenue Ikeja.

Java courses will include:
Javascript
Jquery
CSS3
My SQL
J2SE
J2EE
HTML5
And more..

Tuition is free. But a processing fee of 20k is to be paid by selected candidates.

Training will last for two months from Monday to Friday. And will cover over 300 hours of coding. Please bring your own device.

Register @ www.workplace-reality.com/application.php

Call: 09 022 3267 10 for more enquiries
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Cree: 12:48pm On Sep 16, 2017
Whats the fate of a Pharmacist in camp? What state has d highest paid Pharms
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 16, 2017
Plz, does ASUU strike affect service for graduates?

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.