Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,502 members, 7,781,528 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:15 PM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1071567 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by florisgolden: 8:48pm On Nov 07, 2017
Are you a Graduate or Youth Corps Member?

Do you have interest in starting a Career in Human Resources?

Are you based in LAGOS, Nigeria? Then don’t miss this amazing opportunity to develop yourself while serving your country.

Get trained in Human Resources Management (HRM) and Be Employable in the Industry.

Enjoy our 2 Days Weekend Discounted Trainings for Youth Corps Members and Graduates that has an interest in starting a career in Human Resources.

Lagos Dates: 11th – 12th November, 2017; 2nd – 3rd December, 2017; 16th – 17th December, 2017.

Venue: Vantage Hub, Opposite Alade Market, Allen Avenue, Lagos State, Nigeria.

Abuja and Awka Dates are also available. Call / WhatsApp 08169202093

Training Fee: N10, 000

Certificate will be awarded after passing the recommended Test given after the training…See Advert below for more details….

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Waxy94: 10:27pm On Nov 07, 2017
Squirrel01:

hello waxy, you worry too much man! relax! give them time to evaluate your documents, and please follow this thread most of the answers you need are there.

https://www.nairaland.com/3418758/foreign-trained-graduates-lets-talk

Bro you won't understand it was showing mobilized before was just waiting for evaluation now it's showing not mobilized
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by sparkle4u(f): 8:05am On Nov 08, 2017
Skmoda360:
A gf of mine is having issue with her name on nysc portal, there is a mistake in her last name.....pls what can she do to rectify the problem? @yhemit......

It can be rectify in camp

2 Likes

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Skmoda360(m): 9:11am On Nov 08, 2017
sparkle4u:

It can be rectify in camp
thanks sis
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by fF01(m): 11:14am On Nov 08, 2017
Please someone help, since Saturday it's been showing me there's no state available for deployment and have been mobilized according to my status. How do I go about it??!
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by fF01(m): 12:48pm On Nov 08, 2017
Adesuwag:
if the passport photograph is bad it would be rejected. A message would be sent to you.
So how can one change Passport then??! Mine is messed up too.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Patebere(m): 4:24pm On Nov 08, 2017
pls who knows if I can be admitted for PGD during my service year??
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by udtogo(m): 10:50pm On Nov 08, 2017
Hello my pple!!
Please I want to know if the Awardees are being recognize in the camp. Because I can still remember seeing a space where they asked of ''National Award'' or something like that.
Thanks.. In anticipation of some feed back
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by solveabode(m): 11:35pm On Nov 08, 2017
pls whats the hope of someone who is 31yrs and she seriously want to serve. how can she chang her DOB

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 3:58am On Nov 09, 2017
Does nysc use the date of birth on waec or the date of birth on jamb for mobilization?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by mordsith: 3:59pm On Nov 09, 2017
I have no intention to redeploy after camp. Would it still be necessary to get my fitness certificate.
Please help a brother.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kenny160: 10:24pm On Nov 09, 2017
join 2018 NYSC whatsap group with this link https: //chat. whatsapp. com/FzzTZF2z6MxJRaUKX4FYaq
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by cuvox(m): 10:24am On Nov 10, 2017
michaeldgr8:
2017 Batch B PCM. I don't want to pay for my registration slip cos i want to get my call up letter in school and without m unable to print out green card. will I be given green card also in school??

No
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Bluehill1051: 12:41pm On Nov 10, 2017
Hello everyone. I'm currently a PCM due to be in camp this B17. States I filled as preferred choices were OK but recently, I have been given a better opportunity to serve at a good PPA at Abuja but Abuja isn't on my list of preferred states. Now I'll like to redeploy on medical grounds. Please what are the implications of redeployment?
1. Will my allowance be cut short?
2. Will I have to be reporting to the previous state for one thing or the other through out my service year?
3. How serious is the verification of medical reports for redeployment purposes
4. At the new state (Abuja) will I be reposted to a new PPA by NYSC or I'll be left alone to get one myself?
5. After applying for redeployment while in camp, how long does the process take / how soon can I start the process while in camp / will I be posted to a PPA before the redeployment comes through and if it goes that way, do I have to report to that PPA first?
I know my questions are much but as we all know, knowledge is power which at this point I am short of. Please help me with my questions and possibly add more information for better clarification. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Sadeeq1244: 11:30pm On Nov 10, 2017
Hello guys,

Quick question, can I go for masters during nysc and pick up from where I left when I come back

Maybe say I enter camp in Nov and go for masters in Feb the following year.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ayodejisure: 6:47am On Nov 11, 2017
Please I have this issue during my registration. after the capturing the next page I was taking to is saying " Sorry, there is no more available state slot for deployment" Please what can you suggest I do? or does anyone else encountered this.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by yankison(m): 3:10pm On Nov 11, 2017
Please I have a problem ,I was unable to get the message sent to all foreigh trained student after the orientation camp for batch a stream 1 in in July ,and now I have been called from bennin that I need to go to abuja to go through it. Please I want to know if there is anyone that have gone through this before and hope this won't give me a lot of problem especially Extention . through I lost my phone after camp and that was where they sent Th message to ..I have all my documents except my passport I submitted at the Canada high commission
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Elynxx08: 5:58pm On Nov 11, 2017
please how can i change the email i used in my nysc registration. My email has being tempered with. Please what steps do i take
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by toogbasky(m): 7:49am On Nov 12, 2017
Sadeeq1244:
Hello guys,

Quick question, can I go for masters during nysc and pick up from where I left when I come back

Maybe say I enter camp in Nov and go for masters in Feb the following year.

You start again wen you cum back,, and you wud have to register again
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by elbuzzy(m): 6:46pm On Nov 12, 2017
For all corps members u guys should watch this documentary cross-river rocks click
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSWrWDiNycU or for more info visit my forum https://www.nairaland.com/4100004/nysc-2017-prospective-corps-members
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 12, 2017
I don't av my Waec certificate so I uploaded my waec result instead pending d time I will go nd collect it. Jes now I got a message frm nysc dat I shud upload Waec certificate. Wil I still still get my call up no?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 13, 2017
What's the difference between 'evidence of registration by doctors' & 'certificate of fitness by government or military hospital'?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by lanredavidju(m): 3:29pm On Nov 13, 2017
pls who have strong link DAT runs redeployment abeg I nid response asap
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Ephhay(f): 9:52pm On Nov 13, 2017
I want to know if one can defer nysc till the next batch. I already registered for November batch but I am not ready yet, can I defer and register again in May? Please help!!
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by damilareoye: 1:17am On Nov 15, 2017
Please, i need response asap.

I have done my registration since last month and printed out the slip successfully. The issue now is, i logged in yesterday and beneath the passport i uploaded, a message was there saying the passport i uploaded has been disapproved and it needed to be upgrade. I tried all effort to scan a passport haven followed the prescribed size and upload it but all efforts proved abortive because the site kept on rejecting it just like the stress i went through snapping the one there before. My question is, can I leave it that way and won't it affect me? ... Thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ottohan: 1:51am On Nov 15, 2017
Ephhay:
I want to know if one can defer nysc till the next batch. I already registered for November batch but I am not ready yet, can I defer and register again in May? Please help!!
u can still defer but its gonna be a tad difficult to be called-up again fr service..
it all depends on the school you graduated from

BTW u look cute cheesy

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by REUBEN010(m): 8:54am On Nov 15, 2017
NYSC as a service year has different meanings to different individuals. It is considered to be a year of catching fun (flexing), developing human resources, applying for jobs, networking, earning income, preparing for professional exams etc. Enterprising ones use the service year to plan for life after service.
Many do come up with brilliant business ideas that they hope to implement after the service year. However, a major challenge is having the ability to put down such business ideas in writing/typing as a business plan or feasibility report for easier financing.
It is no news that most investors or financiers demand for a business plan or feasibility report to ascertain that such business ideas are technically feasible, economically viable and socially acceptable.

1. Do you need a bankable business plan/feasibility report for your business ideas?
2. Do you desire mentorship for any business ideas in the Agricultural sector?
3. Do you want to join a network of entrepreneurs on whatsapp?

Send your whatsapp contact as a text message to the phone number on my signature.

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (392) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.