Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,941 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1081400 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (393) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Tonymic4life(m): 9:14pm On Dec 24, 2017
Hasheem1hash:

okay, i understand wit u. As for me i like a state that is peaceful, d governor paying alawee, having portable water, cheap food and lastly chance of getting a job after serving. So i guess u should help me choose one. Thank you!

Pls, don't mind my asking! I'm just curious! Are u a graduate? shocked

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Tonymic4life(m): 9:16pm On Dec 24, 2017
Hasheem1hash:

no matter how hard u try u aint gonna stop me from speaking my opinion. When igbo keep hating buhari/north and inturn promoting violent, are the tribalistic/ racist?? Glad it's
proven fact and obvious that igbo are racist. I said my mind and I don't give a
Bleep if u get angry coz of my opinion! #son of a bitch, get a brain!

Really wanted to ignore, den I saw dis, could not really understand ur ryt up. Chai! Dis country is really in 4 it
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Princemi2: 3:49pm On Dec 25, 2017
Please if after all the documentation at the PPA level, and the Corp member did not report for sometimes what is the possible penalty?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Zeeco007: 9:36am On Dec 26, 2017
Good day corps member, I'm currently serving at Cross river Batch A stream 2. I have spent three months here in Cross river and I'm interested in relocating? how do I go about relocating from Cross river?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by seansifo(m): 11:13am On Dec 26, 2017
advice needed. I'm 31 years old and I'm wondering if it's possible for me to serve. I really want to.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LucasMAGNA(m): 4:23am On Dec 27, 2017
seansifo:
advice needed. I'm 31 years old and I'm wondering if it's possible for me to serve. I really want to.
It depends when you graduated, if you graduated before 30 or at 30, you can still serve.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by jazzyjazz: 5:33pm On Dec 29, 2017
Please does anyone know when they are doing clearance in bauchi?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by saraki2019(m): 11:53am On Dec 30, 2017
hello
@Darkchocolate
you have been helping us prior to mobiliZation and through nysc, keep the good work
i have an issue and i will like you to help
i recently did my POP on 21 of december 2017, 2016 batch B stream 2,
my colleaques were all paid the final double allawee and and N1,500 but i was not paid,
pls what is the nxt step i should take , thanks in advanced
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 31, 2017
pls is it possible fr me to be leaving camp everyday after all activities cos am a nursing mother and dont want to miss d fun matures answer pls
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by AngelJennifer: 9:59pm On Dec 31, 2017
pepperoni55:
pls is it possible fr me to be leaving camp everyday after all activities cos am a nursing mother and dont want to miss d fun matures answer pls

No. Nursing mothers are not even allowed to stay in camp.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 01, 2018
AngelJennifer:

No. Nursing mothers are not even allowed to stay in camp.
i mean attending in d morning going home on the evening to come back d next moring
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Chuksmonika(m): 2:24pm On Jan 01, 2018
pepperoni55:

i mean attending in d morning going home on the evening to come back d next moring
i dont think that will be possible Madam..forget about camp and attend to your baby
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kenny160: 6:59pm On Jan 01, 2018
pepperoni55:

I don't think they will allow that ma
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Olanna95: 3:14pm On Jan 04, 2018
Hi I want to find out if you can be mobilized for a next batch. I got my callup letter late last year and wasnt able to attend camp, what can I do about that?

Thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ShylockConsults: 10:24pm On Jan 04, 2018
STUDY PROFESSIONAL NURSING AT CYPRUS INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY.

Get 50% Scholarship.
Admissions are open for Spring 2018 (February)
* No IELTS | * 100% Visa Success | * Work Allowed
| 100% Visa Success Rate.
Deadline: 15th January.

For more Info and to Apply:
Email: shylockconsults@yahoo.com
Call +905488793304, +905338577830
Web: www.shylockconsults.com
Whatsapp: +2348069069532
Facebook: www.facebook.com/shylockconsults
Instagram: shylockconsults

Kindly "Share", Someone may need these.
We also process to other Universities worldwide.
Agencies and Partners are Welcome to collaborate with us.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kkins25(m): 7:56am On Jan 05, 2018
Tonymic4life:

Pls, don't mind my asking! I'm just curious! Are u a graduate? shocked
thats how the north keeps popping out graduates that cant speak english.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kkins25(m): 8:15am On Jan 05, 2018
Hey guys, i was wondering if i can get a exemption letter or so. Actually, im planning on moving out of the country. Im half cast: part Nigerian nd Ghanaian. I've always used 'Nigerian' as nationality. However the opportunity to change location has presented itself. I couldn't go for batch A & B 2017. I intially had plans to go for nysc 2018 but dont think it would be necessary since ghana also has her youth service scheme. What do you think?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Tonymic4life(m): 12:58pm On Jan 05, 2018
kkins25:
thats how the north keeps popping out graduates that cant speak english.

As in eh!
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by doeying(m): 5:13pm On Jan 05, 2018
Good evening... I need help on clarification....

Please I was posted to Cross River recently with Batch B Stream 1 but I could not go to camp... I want to know if I would be reposted with stream 2 which is this January... Or I would have to wait till Batch A much later this year... Attached is what my portal says..

Thank you...

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by cuvox(m): 1:33pm On Jan 06, 2018
doeying:
Good evening... I need help on clarification....

Please I was posted to Cross River recently with Batch B Stream 1 but I could not go to camp... I want to know if I would be reposted with stream 2 which is this January... Or I would have to wait till Batch A much later this year... Attached is what my portal says..

Thank you...

As long as you did not go to camp, you will be remobilized. If you aren't posted with this stream, you will have to wait for batch A registration to login and update details

2 Likes

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Femillionz(m): 4:28pm On Jan 06, 2018
25 most difficult questions to be prepared for on a job interview

So, you are one of those who want to build a career and has several interviews to face in the coming months till you bag the best offer. Straightly, I will pour it out that the interview session is more than just questions and answers as we all know and the importance of equipping yourself before every interview no matter how much you know cannot be over emphasized.

RIDE WITH ME

http://jobintelng.com/2018/01/25-most-difficult-questions-to-be-prepared-for-on-a-job-interview/

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by IAmPhiL(m): 5:07pm On Jan 06, 2018
Hello,
as regards to NYSC registration, pls for foreigners, if one's passport is missing and there is no resident permit, will dey accept police report?

thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by hausadreturn(m): 9:34pm On Jan 06, 2018
pepperoni55:
But what exactly is the fun in camp that u dont want to miss?

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Femillionz(m): 11:00am On Jan 07, 2018
NYSC JOB OPENING IN LAGOS

Jobs for NYSC Corpers in Lagos at Fadac Resources

http://jobintelng.com/2018/01/jobs-nysc-corpers-lagos-fadac-resources/
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by scofyld(m): 1:55pm On Jan 07, 2018
A FAST GROWING DRYCLEANING COMPANY IS IN SEARCH OF AN EXPERIENCED MARKETING EXECUTIVE. MUST RESIDE WITHIN CENTRAL LAGOS.
QUALIFICATION-OND OR HND IN RELEVANT FIELD.
1-2 YEARS EXPERIENCE.
ABILITY TO DRIVE IS AN ADDED ADVANTAGE.
EXPERIENCE IN MARKETING RELATED TO LAUNDRY & DRYCLEANING IS ALSO AN ADDED ADVANTAGE.
REMUNERATION IS GOOD WITH LOTS OF BONUS AND INCENTIVES.

SEND YOUR CV TO mfyldconceptlimited@gmail.com

JOB SKILLS
ABILITY TO CONVINCE
CREATIVE APPROACH TO ACHIEVING GOALS
ABILITY TO LEAD OF EXECUTIVES
VERSATILITY AND ABILITY TO OPERATE ALL SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS
POPULARITY ON SOCIAL MEDIA IS AN ADDED ADVANTAGE

JOB SCOPE
TO BUILD OUR CUSTOMER BASE (LAUNDRY PLANS)
TO BUILD OUR RETAINER-SHIP STRENGTH (HOTELS & HOSPITALS)
TO POPULARIZE OUR BRAND ONLINE ON ALL PLATFORMS
TO DEVISE WAYS OF MARKETING AND ADVERTISING THE FIRM
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 2:22pm On Jan 07, 2018
Greatest Copper shuun!
Greetings from Me2u.
You can while away some time with my story
While you are reading, there are 2 things involved: its either you smile or you laugh, believe me.
(no be lie o)
-
And if after reading my story you didn't laugh or smile like i said above, kindly notify me, and i will refund you data!
Lol
-
www.nairaland.com/4220374/life-despo

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (393) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.