Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1082284 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kratoss(m): 6:32pm On Feb 03, 2016
Hello house.. is their any disadvantage in collecting your call up letter and number in school rather than paying the N3000 and printing it online as stated in their website?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by hotman0095(m): 8:24am On Feb 04, 2016
kratoss:
Hello house.. is their any disadvantage in collecting your call up letter and number in school rather than paying the N3000 and printing it online as stated in their website?

ppl ar saying schools away giv cal up letters late.am nt sure whr dy hear dat frm.bt my own sch is fast on dat.jst no dat u wil get ur letter on tym.dat i no for sure
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by TROL(m): 10:34am On Feb 04, 2016
Please for those who are planning to register at home. What would you advise and what time is the portal to be opened. Also is there any other thing one needs beside internet connection and finger print scanner
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by abumuhammad19: 11:15am On Feb 04, 2016
pls i want to knw. Is jamb regularization compulsary b4 registering for camp?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by gabrielmorinho(m): 4:26pm On Feb 04, 2016
Good afternoon house, I thank God for this thread cos I have learnt a lot.

My Question is: do NYSC still issue 'call up number' since it adopted online registration? If yes, what period does that take place? Cos a friend was saying something like online registration is a substitute for call up number. Am a bit confused. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by mctowel01: 5:08pm On Feb 04, 2016
What time will the portal be opened on the 8th for batch A registration?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Bigpicture(f): 6:00pm On Feb 04, 2016
Is it possible I don't teach during my service year?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by hotman0095(m): 7:14pm On Feb 04, 2016
evening people.. if u need a quick answer to ur question pls send a msg to dis no& i wil add u to a group whr dy can ans immediately. free& fun
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by hotman0095(m): 7:17pm On Feb 04, 2016
08033989273.u wil also meet pcms dat wants to serve in d same place as u.so u can share ideas together.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by hotman0095(m): 7:19pm On Feb 04, 2016
Bigpicture:
Is it possible I don't teach during my service year?
its possible. depending on ur course& luck
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by hotman0095(m): 7:19pm On Feb 04, 2016
08033989273.u wil also meet pcms dat wants to serve in d same place as u.so u can share ideas together.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Dudecollins(m): 3:52pm On Feb 05, 2016
During the online registration, do u think NYSC ask for states you av visited b4 simply cos they would nt want the system to post u to dos state or cos they actually want the system to post u to one of dos states u are familiar with? Let's deliberate on this pls.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by MansaMoussa: 5:58pm On Feb 05, 2016
Make una no vex abeg..person wey dem make mistake for him name (typographical error) but senate list upload am....during registration, should she use her real name or use the one with the typo for registration..(eg Chioma spelled as Chima)..tnx loads
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Taeewo(m): 8:28pm On Feb 05, 2016
MansaMoussa:
Make una no vex abeg..person wey dem make mistake for him name (typographical error) but senate list upload am....during registration, should she use her real name or use the one with the typo for registration..(eg Chioma spelled as Chima)..tnx loads
u can change it in orientation camp
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by MansaMoussa: 8:38pm On Feb 05, 2016
Taeewo:
u can change it in orientation camp
So she should register with the "chima" as uploaded in the Senate list instead of "Chioma"?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Taeewo(m): 10:13pm On Feb 05, 2016
MansaMoussa:

So she should register with the "chima" as uploaded in the Senate list instead of "Chioma"?
she use any one dat will allow her access to reg n later change it in camp
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Laryne(m): 10:36pm On Feb 05, 2016
hotman0095:

it doesnt matter.jst change it bak to okere during registration

u can choose anystate apart frm state whr u schooled & ur state of origin.jst make sure dy are frm dift region

For the NYSC online registration which starts on the 8th of February, For your 3 choices, you have the option of picking one state from the following zones:SOUTH EAST1. Enugu2. Ebonyi3. Anambra4. Imo5. AbiaSOUTH SOUTH1. Delta2. Akwa Ibom3. Rivers4. Bayelsa5. Edo6. Cross RiverSOUTH WEST1. Ondo2. Osun3. Oyo4. Lagos5. Ogun6. EkitiNORTH CENTRAL1. Abuja2. Nassarawa3. Niger4. Kwara5. Kogi6. Benue7. PlateauNORTH WEST1. Kano2. Kaduna3. Katsina4. Jigawa5. Zamfara6. Kebbi7. SokotoNORTH EAST1. Borno2. Gombe3. Adamawa4. Bauchi5. Taraba6. YobeNOTE: Your state of origin and the state where you schooled (if different from your state of origin) will not be available for you to choose.
Thanks a lot this really help.
One more thing; can I begin the registration with my phone and later use the computer for the finger print and scanning?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Gmanc(m): 12:01am On Feb 06, 2016
Hello everyone,pls help me i graduated in 2014 bt in the uploaded senate approved list they wrote 2015

Pls what's the way out
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by WackyJ1(m): 3:05am On Feb 06, 2016
Hello House I wanna ask if one must register at special centers or can one do the registration from any cyber cafe that has fingerprint scanner for the biometrics aspect.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by hotman0095(m): 4:04am On Feb 06, 2016
WackyJ1:
Hello House I wanna ask if one must register at special centers or can one do the registration from any cyber cafe that has fingerprint scanner for the biometrics aspect.

you can do it in any café dat u no dy are doing jamb registration cox dy need ur finger print during nysc reg
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by hotman0095(m): 4:13am On Feb 06, 2016
Dudecollins:
During the online registration, do u think NYSC ask for states you av visited b4 simply cos they would nt want the system to post u to dos state or cos they actually want the system to post u to one of dos states u are familiar with? Let's deliberate on this pls.

d min reason dy ask u dat question is to make sure dy didnt post u to ur comfort zone.i.e whr u av relatives or frndz
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by hotman0095(m): 4:17am On Feb 06, 2016
Laryne:

Thanks a lot this really help.
One more thing; can I begin the registration with my phone and later use the computer for the finger print and scanning?

if u av a good fone no problem.bt make sure u cross check evry tin again on der desktop in d café cos der mite av bin some alterations during information transfer
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by hotman0095(m): 4:26am On Feb 06, 2016
Good day people.. if u need a quick answer to ur question pls send a msg to dis no& i wil add u to a group whr dy can ans ur questions immediately.#08033989273.u wil also meet pcms dat wants to serve in d same place as u.so u can share ideas together.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by hotman0095(m): 8:46am On Feb 06, 2016
[quote author=Gmanc post=42660221]Hello everyone,pls help me i graduated in 2014 bt in the uploaded senate approved list they wrote 2015

Pls what's the way out[

2015 was wen d senate list was approved by his skul. It does nt matter
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by hotman0095(m): 8:50am On Feb 06, 2016
abumuhammad19:
pls i want to knw. Is jamb regularization compulsary b4 registering for camp?

According to B15 CM it is not complusory bt u should still go to ur skul nd confirm sha
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by captainamiedi1: 9:19am On Feb 06, 2016
How can i join stream 2. Should i register late or wat? Pls help
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Brightology2(m): 3:43pm On Feb 06, 2016
Pls is jamb admission letter abi jamb printout needed in d camp?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by hotman0095(m): 3:47pm On Feb 06, 2016
Brightology2:
Pls is jamb admission letter abi jamb printout needed in d camp?

YES
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Brightology2(m): 3:54pm On Feb 06, 2016
Pls how much is the scratch card.
hotman0095:

YES
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by beemarn: 7:36pm On Feb 06, 2016
For your NYSC exemption issues and DOB email nyscissues@naij.com.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Jombojombo(m): 8:14pm On Feb 06, 2016
Pls house, I need pple around Gwagwalada, Abuja to help me with the list of nice PPA's within that vicinity. Schools inclusive.
Thanks!
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by amusbe(m): 8:42pm On Feb 06, 2016
Pls my question is: my skul mobilized us bt many us have jamb problem cos we found our name on senate error list which enable us to check our name online. Still yet I never done with my jamb problem till tuesday before I will finally rectify it. Hope am still good to go after rectify the problem. Pls mature answer

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.