Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1082045 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ayorwizz(m): 8:57am On Oct 06, 2015
yh OP...one ting again......Do we necessarily av to be on tennis shoes....I min lyk, are oda types of white sneakers allowed, lyk a tennis shoe without laces...lyk a trotter sortof?

Anticipating ur reply....thanks

Good tin ur doin here btw....bless u
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 06, 2015
slimchi115:
just saying wat i feel,,is dere any law abiding dat?nd if u check mah first comment u wil see dat i rilly appreciate her,,,pls try to read btw d lines before u comment
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Adachi86: 10:51am On Oct 06, 2015
Pls I heard u can't go 4 service with waec n Neco result combined togeda. How true is it?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by goldenone(f): 4:59pm On Oct 06, 2015
Well done madam i dont know if someone has asked this before buh pls i want to ask, what are the training programs available in the SAED program
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ademasta(m): 6:03pm On Oct 06, 2015
ademasta:
Thanks for the wonderful work you are doing here... You know how essential original certificates are in this country, and you know the institutions won't given you twice even if you are the president. So d qustns is; MUST I go to camp with my original certificate? Cos if photocopies would do why going with the original?
2ndly, about the rubber tennis, did you mean the same type Mallams do wear when selling tea(mai shayi...lol)?
3rdly, how many times do they give food in camp? And at how many hours interval?
4thly, camp fire is when? And what is it all about?
5thly, can my waist pouch be multicolour?
6thly, are there electric sockets in the hostels?
7thly, are guys allowed in female hostels and vice versa***cos things go happen for camp o***.
8thly, can I go with my chess board?
9thly, do they give pounded yam in camp?
10thly, am I allowed to customize my khaki? ***a kind of adding 2stars, 3eagle etc...cos millitary is in the blood***.
11thly, when shall we be finishing daily activities so that we can go and rest?
12thly, I heard they do give watery beans...how many buckets of GARRI can I take along, as to dey mix am with the beans nah? Mind you, I no go share my garri with anybody for camp. Keribaby u dey hear? I no be your friend rich dat level o?

Answer all, your time starts.........now!
Cc
Darkchocolate(the thread mistress)
Harinholar
Keribaby
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ademasta(m): 6:07pm On Oct 06, 2015
jemimaa01:
na u ask questions pass o!!lmao..sha carry enough garri,cos beans is expensive,I'm sure it wld be one bag of beans to ten drum of water.lol
Omo see ratio!!! Human beings go shit taya for camp... Omo na to bring my mobile toilet o

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by mistabiola: 6:10pm On Oct 06, 2015
ademasta:

Omo see ratio!!! Human beings go shit taya for camp... Omo na to bring my mobile toilet o

lipsrsealed
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ademasta(m): 6:12pm On Oct 06, 2015
mistabiola:

lipsrsealed
Mistabiola I see you
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ademasta(m): 6:13pm On Oct 06, 2015
goldenone:
Well done madam i dont know if someone has asked this before buh pls i want to ask, what are the training programs available in the SAED program
Be like say u no know say SAED na person name abi? Wait make e catch u!
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Lagusta(m): 6:14pm On Oct 06, 2015
Looks like darkchocolate has been overwhelmed by these questions.... embarassed

Some are albeit silly tho... undecided

Like the question below me... angry

You can imagine!!!! grin
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Donpizzle(m): 6:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
@op, is there free space to kpansh in camp koz i wan arrange like 2 packs of ruff-ryder.

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Darkchocolate(f): 7:46pm On Oct 06, 2015
Lagusta:
Looks like darkchocolate has been overwhelmed by these questions.... embarassed

Some are albeit silly tho... undecided

Like the question below me... angry

You can imagine!!!! grin

Tbh...I haven't been on here in like 12hrs and yours happens to be the first I'm replying to. How about you assist me with some of the questions, especially the silly ones. I'm sure those askers need to be told where to go (and yes, the sun don't shine there angry angry)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by goldenone(f): 7:50pm On Oct 06, 2015
ademasta:
Be like say u no know say SAED na person name abi? Wait make e catch u!
Na you wan report me to the guy abi

2 Likes

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ademasta(m): 8:11pm On Oct 06, 2015
goldenone:
Na you wan report me to the guy abi
Smiles
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Xcozee(m): 8:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
mehn! The kinda questions here by some people can make one forget his name...

2 Likes

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Darkchocolate(f): 10:03pm On Oct 06, 2015
ademasta:
Thanks for the wonderful work you are doing here... You know how essential original certificates are in this country, and you know the institutions won't given you twice even if you are the president. So d qustns is; MUST I go to camp with my original certificate? Cos if photocopies would do why going with the original?
2ndly, about the rubber tennis, did you mean the same type Mallams do wear when selling tea(mai shayi...lol)?
3rdly, how many times do they give food in camp? And at how many hours interval?
4thly, camp fire is when? And what is it all about?
5thly, can my waist pouch be multicolour?
6thly, are there electric sockets in the hostels?
7thly, are guys allowed in female hostels and vice versa***cos things go happen for camp o***.
8thly, can I go with my chess board?
9thly, do they give pounded yam in camp?
10thly, am I allowed to customize my khaki? ***a kind of adding 2stars, 3eagle etc...cos millitary is in the blood***.
11thly, when shall we be finishing daily activities so that we can go and rest?
12thly, I heard they do give watery beans...how many buckets of GARRI can I take along, as to dey mix am with the beans nah? Mind you, I no go share my garri with anybody for camp. Keribaby u dey hear? I no be your friend rich dat level o?

Answer all, your time starts.........now!
Cc
Darkchocolate(the thread mistress)
Harinholar
Keribaby

1. Originals please.
2. Find out when you get to camp
3. 3 times a day.
4. No idea. Consult you nysc timetable
5. It can be rainbow if you want.

I'm afraid I can't answer more than 5 questions. I hope camp meets you well. Be sure to share your experiences and woes with us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Darkchocolate(f): 10:05pm On Oct 06, 2015
Xcozee:
mehn! The kinda questions here by some people can make one forget his name...

...ehhh...what's my name again? angry grin
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Darkchocolate(f): 10:05pm On Oct 06, 2015
Donpizzle:
@op, is there free space to kpansh in camp koz i wan arrange like 2 packs of ruff-ryder.

Retype your question...this time in English please ...thanks

3 Likes

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Darkchocolate(f): 10:06pm On Oct 06, 2015
ademasta:

Mistabiola I see you

Please go and see each other somewhere else... Thank you for your co-operation wink

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Darkchocolate(f): 10:08pm On Oct 06, 2015
ayorwizz:
yh OP...one ting again......Do we necessarily av to be on tennis shoes....I min lyk, are oda types of white sneakers allowed, lyk a tennis shoe without laces...lyk a trotter sortof?

Anticipating ur reply....thanks

Good tin ur doin here btw....bless u

I have a hard time understanding what you typed smiley ... Plain simple White trainers/canvas ...laces are irrelevant.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Darkchocolate(f): 10:12pm On Oct 06, 2015
Adachi86:
Pls I heard u can't go 4 service with waec n Neco result combined togeda. How true is it?

I have no idea. You might want to ask WAEC or NECO. smiley

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Darkchocolate(f): 10:13pm On Oct 06, 2015
goldenone:

Any course or skill you can think of is available. Just open your heart up to receive them.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Darkchocolate(f): 10:18pm On Oct 06, 2015
ayd91:

Good morning DC... Very informative thread you've got.

Here's my problem, my green card doesn't have any passport on it.
I've tried contacting NYSC via email and telephone but to no avail. I was advised to scan the passport I used in registration, which I've done.
My question can this somehow go wrong?
And what steps do you advise I take?

I've never seen a green card before but I thought they bear passports on them. Anyways...go with your passport and greencard and any pages that gave you permission to study in the said country. You should be fine. They hardly respond to emails or calls. If you have any issues, I suggest you go to your nearest secretariat!
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Darkchocolate(f): 10:22pm On Oct 06, 2015
Vpleasure:
Hi choco, is it advisable to go home after camping.. Or is there any other task to carry out?

Always advisable to go straight to your PPA from camp especially if you live far away or if your ppa is a popular one and don't want to be rejected. However you are free to go home straight from camp.

You would also need to open your bank account. This can wait till your PPA is sorted out, of course.

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ayorwizz(m): 10:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
Darkchocolate:

I have a hard time understanding what you typed smiley ... Plain simple White trainers/canvas ...laces are irrelevant.
Am nt too sure u answered d question. I'd find it out tho.
Thanks all d same
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Darkchocolate(f): 10:25pm On Oct 06, 2015
KeriBaby:
You no dey fear God at all
All this questions for one person
She can only answer you based on her experience from her own camp anyways

Eat ur Garri and beans alone o shebi we no go even dey d same camp
grin

Don't mind them...until they enter Sambisa camp and experience something else, they will now come here and say that DC said. Guys, this is really based on Lagos camp ooo...unless you are posted to Lagos, your camp experience is very likely to be different. undecided
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Darkchocolate(f): 10:26pm On Oct 06, 2015
ayorwizz:

Am nt too sure u answered d question. I'd find it out tho.
Thanks all d same

I guess I didn't really understand your question. Lots of shorthand and non-english words. I just tried to pick out the few 'familiar' words like 'laces' 'tennis', etc etc ;DD... Good luck though!
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Darkchocolate(f): 10:27pm On Oct 06, 2015
slimchi115:
recheck d pages,,i dnt tink i cn retype

Awww...I don't think I can re-read! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Darkchocolate(f): 10:29pm On Oct 06, 2015
Vpleasure:
Lol.. She's doing you a favour.. U ungrateful winsh

Don't mind her...she got told! If I wasn't in a good mood, I would call her 'Rude' but since I am...I'll join you and call her 'winsh'. angry grin cool

2 Likes

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Darkchocolate(f): 10:33pm On Oct 06, 2015
ayubaazonto:
is provision allowed or gari

You can go in with your own mini food market if you want! smiley
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Darkchocolate(f): 10:35pm On Oct 06, 2015
[quote author=abdulbassange post=38701899]Is it possible to b exempted after having call up number?[/quote .

Exemption means you aren't participating in nysc at all. Why would you now be exempted after getting your call up number?

Your call up number literally means that you ve been 'called-up' to serve...now unless you have a grave and serious medical condition, or a very serious excuse as stipulated on the nysc website, you have to serve...(one way or another).
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Darkchocolate(f): 10:38pm On Oct 06, 2015
Ojemedad:
My question is about accommodation.
Is the PPA responsible for our accommodation or we are solely responsible?

If in a township or urban area, I highly doubt it. If rural or in a village, quite possible. Look for corpers' lodge in your area too or christian/catholic corpers lodge....they usually provide accommodation for very nominal rent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

Viewing this topic: HeliumStar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.