Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,162 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1081852 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Daluuzor(m): 5:32pm On May 11, 2016
Taeewo:
With ur age above 30yrs, u can still go for service as i will help u reduce it wen online registration starts....

Please I need exemption letter for NYSC, its very urgent. how do i go about it?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Taeewo(m): 5:45pm On May 11, 2016
Daluuzor:

Please I need exemption letter for NYSC, its very urgent. how do i go about it?
U cant urgently request for EXEMPTION as it will be process by dint of your school... R u PT OR FT student?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Daluuzor(m): 7:03pm On May 11, 2016
Taeewo:
U cant urgently request for EXEMPTION as it will be process by dint of your school... R u PT OR FT student?
Thank you for the quick response. A PT Graduate, Actually, i need the exemption for the ongoing Nigeria Army DSSC Recruitment.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Taeewo(m): 7:40pm On May 11, 2016
Daluuzor:

Thank you for the quick response. A PT Graduate, Actually, i need the exemption for the ongoing Nigeria Army DSSC Recruitment.
P T received Exclusion letter and not Exemption...
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Daluuzor(m): 7:45pm On May 11, 2016
Taeewo:
P T received Exclusion letter and not Exemption...
wow, ok, so how do i get the 'Exclusion' letter, through my school dean?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by tabithababy(f): 10:28am On May 12, 2016
Please how do I print my call up letter using uc browser on my bb? embarassed
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 11:52am On May 12, 2016
tabithababy:
Please how do I print my call up letter using uc browser on my bb? embarassed
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 7:54am On May 14, 2016
Teespice, gud morning ma!! Guess your night was good. Sorry i had to disturb you cos you're already making me uncomfortabale. I've been stalking following you for some time now and am trying the understand the main reason why u're not comfortable in kano, is it that your friends redeployed, the tribalism or the standard of life? Am curious because am also considering going to kano but your last entry added salt to the injury. I'll be glad to hear from you.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Teespice(f): 11:57am On May 14, 2016
kapable75:
Teespice, gud morning ma!! Guess your night was good. Sorry i had to disturb you cos you're already making me uncomfortabale. I've been stalking following you for some time now and am trying the understand the main reason why u're not comfortable in kano, is it that your friends redeployed, the tribalism or the standard of life? Am curious because am also considering going to kano but your last entry added salt to the injury. I'll be glad to hear from you.

lol at stalking me.

for starters, my posts shouldn't make you uncomfortable.

I am very comfortable in kano. not once have I regretted serving there.

the initial problems I had when I first moved was communication as most of the natives do mot understand English language. as such they use that opportunity to cheat those who they perceive as johnny just come. with time you would understand the basics just as I have done.

yeah, my friends redeployed and at a point I was very lonely. but I have gotten a new flatmate so the issue of loneliness is no longer in question.

the standard of living in kano is very cheap. if you are the kind that loves to club and party, there are night clubs and bars in sabon gari and no man's land. there are also fun spots you would live Asides the mall and cinema.

tribalism also exists but I know how to deal with it my own way.

as per my last diary post, it has absolutely nothing to do with kano.

kano is the place to be for service year. only pray you get posted to the town as the villages is nothing to write home about.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 14, 2016
Teespice:

lol at stalking me.

for starters, my posts shouldn't make you uncomfortable.

I am very comfortable in kano. not once have I regretted serving there.

the initial problems I had when I first moved was communication as most of the natives do mot understand English language. as such they use that opportunity to cheat those who they perceive as johnny just come. with time you would understand the basics just as I have done.

yeah, my friends redeployed and at a point I was very lonely. but I have gotten a new flatmate so the issue of loneliness is no longer in question.

the standard of living in kano is very cheap. if you are the kind that loves to club and party, there are night clubs and bars in sabon gari and no man's land. there are also fun spots you would live Asides the mall and cinema.

tribalism also exists but I know how to deal with it my own way.

as per my last diary post, it has absolutely nothing to do with kano.

kano is the place to be for service year. only pray you get posted to the town as the villages is nothing to write home about.
thank You ma!! I really appreciate your swift response. I pray God gives you more grace to finish strong and grant you heart desires. And we will surely celebrate with you soonest. Once again thank You
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by npn001(f): 3:11pm On May 14, 2016
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Taeewo(m): 4:58pm On May 14, 2016
npn001:
Good afternoon,

Pls does anyone here know how I can be redeployed to another state even after I've been posted to my PPA but I've not been accepted.

I'm presently in Kadun LGA in Kaduna and I don't like the place at all... pls I need help!!!
U cant until after 3 months
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by npn001(f): 6:36pm On May 14, 2016
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Taeewo(m): 7:06pm On May 14, 2016
U cant redeployed until after 3 months.Ask ur LGI for details.U can only do reposting to anoda PPA n u must report to ur present PPA to collect ACCEPT/REJECT letter n take it to ur LG.
npn001:

1. I've not reported to where I'm posted so I'm thinking if anything can be done (maybe change to another local govt or anywhere outside the village)

2. On what grounds do they redeploy people after 3months?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Excelsior12(f): 6:59am On May 15, 2016
Mr Taeewo, pls can you help me find out the particular day of the week that they attend to people with certificate issue in Abuja. I learnt there is a particular day. I want to go and collect my certificate. Thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Taeewo(m): 7:07am On May 15, 2016
Excelsior12:
Mr Taeewo, pls can you help me find out the particular day of the week that they attend to people with certificate issue in Abuja. I learnt there is a particular day. I want to go and collect my certificate. Thanks
No idea, but u can easily pick NYSC contact on their website to confirm that or u ask through their twitter handle....
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by elrony(m): 10:39am On May 15, 2016
Posted to a Lagos LCDA... Anyone with an overview on serving in an LCDA should please brief me!...
Was told to come back on Wednesday tho.(Acceptance and rejection on my mind)
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Taeewo(m): 11:39am On May 15, 2016
elrony:
Posted to a Lagos LCDA... Anyone with an overview on serving in an LCDA should please brief me!...
Was told to come back on Wednesday tho.(Acceptance and rejection on my mind)
Both LG and LCDA performed same functions in LAGOS.. The only difference is that FG(Obasanjo era) did not recognize the LCDA which was created by Jagaban Tinubu.... We now have 20 LG and 37 LCDA in Lagos....
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by elrony(m): 12:38pm On May 15, 2016
Taeewo:
Both LG and LCDA performed same functions in LAGOS.. The only difference is that FG(Obasanjo era) did not recognize the LCDA which was created by Jagaban Tinubu.... We now have 20 LG and 37 LCDA in Lagos....

So how is serving in a LCDA like? (If you have an idea)
In terms of Corp member duties and Welfare?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Taeewo(m): 1:46pm On May 15, 2016
elrony:

So how is serving in a LCDA like? (If you have an idea)
In terms of Corp member duties and Welfare?
90% of Corps members posted to LG/LCDA don't do anything and will/might be advise at time by their staff to find something else that can fetch you money doing..
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by elrony(m): 3:52pm On May 15, 2016
Taeewo:
90% of Corps members posted to LG/LCDA don't do anything and will/might be advise at time by their staff to find something else that can fetch you money doing..

Like seriously?....that's weird! grin
what about corpers welfare? ..any form of support for corps members
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Taeewo(m): 7:20pm On May 15, 2016
elrony:

Like seriously?....that's weird! grin
what about corpers welfare? ..any form of support for corps members
Depending on the LG, there stipends range from 1k to 5k monthly.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by elrony(m): 9:59pm On May 15, 2016
Taeewo:
Depending on the LG, there stipends range from 1k to 5k monthly.

Na wao. ... at this juncture I'll seriously have to decide whether to ask for a rejection.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Taeewo(m): 10:21pm On May 15, 2016
elrony:

Na wao. ... at this juncture I'll seriously have to decide whether to ask for a rejection.
Not easy to request for rejection letter in LG..
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by elrony(m): 11:52pm On May 15, 2016
Taeewo:

Lol.... well I'll just hope and pray for the best.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 16, 2016
my question is, wat are the posibilities of FG increase nysc allawe if the minimum wage in increased
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by demolagilbert: 2:14pm On May 16, 2016
@Taeewo, the option for Registration for remobilisation on the website, what is ur take on it? It says there it is for corp members who have been mobilised but absconded (ran away) from service. I have a contact whose redeployment didnt work and i am advising her to just leave the state and look at exploring the remobilisation option, perhaps she would then get batch B or C. Would you advise this, i just really need second opinions so i dont end up giving bad advice
Taeewo:
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Taeewo(m): 2:38pm On May 16, 2016
Is not advisable, so that the person won't regret at the end.. She can actually redeployed after 3 months..Remobilisation to me means re registration for those that did online reg n did not go to camp...
demolagilbert:
@Taeewo, the option for Registration for remobilisation on the website, what is ur take on it? It says there it is for corp members who have been mobilised but absconded (ran away) from service. I have a contact whose redeployment didnt work and i am advising her to just leave the state and look at exploring the remobilisation option, perhaps she would then get batch B or C. Would you advise this, i just really need second opinions so i dont end up giving bad advice
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ottalo: 4:23pm On May 16, 2016
Pls guys am looking for good ppa in Abj..help ohhj
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by zeemdam: 4:28pm On May 16, 2016
On the PPA posting letters, i noticed that an alphabet is written just above the employer's address. Most have C written, while few have R or E.

Please, what do these mean and what are their implications?

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by mancheeutd(m): 7:15pm On May 16, 2016
Pls how do I redeplo from my ppa to another state
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Taeewo(m): 7:27pm On May 16, 2016
mancheeutd:
Pls how do I redeploy from my ppa to another state
Ask ur LGI....U cant redeployed until after 3 months....

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.