Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,653 members, 7,801,903 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1080091 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (393) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Taeewo(m): 3:47pm On Jul 05, 2016
It can be corrected by ur school or when online registration starts or even when u get to camp.
belladorna:
Am in batch B but there is a slight mistake in my middle name on the senate list.Pls how can it be corrected on the portal.Thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by belladorna: 7:14pm On Jul 05, 2016
Thank you
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by belladorna: 7:18pm On Jul 05, 2016
Taeewo:
It can be corrected by ur school or when online registration starts or even when u get to camp.
Ok.thank you
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by callMeAlpha(m): 6:19am On Jul 06, 2016
Plz I av a question
Can one redeploy 3 months later after being redeployed to another state,I redeployed from adamawa to ogun on security ground,dey gave me kogi,so am planing on taking another after 3 months,this time on health ground....plz an urgent answer would be gr8ly appreciated
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Taeewo(m): 7:03am On Jul 06, 2016
callMeAlpha:
Plz I av a question
Can one redeploy 3 months later after being redeployed to another state,I redeployed from adamawa to ogun on security ground,dey gave me kogi,so am planing on taking another after 3 months,this time on health ground....plz an urgent answer would be gr8ly appreciated
I can't answer this question, but please ask your LGI or better still call her/him on phone if you can't confront her about the question.....
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by belladorna: 12:38pm On Jul 06, 2016
Pls how do I go about getting my Jamb original letter of admission.I wasn't given mine when I was in univ and I need to use it.Thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Taeewo(m): 1:02pm On Jul 06, 2016
belladorna:
Pls how do I go about getting my Jamb original letter of admission.I wasn't given mine when I was in univ and I need to use it.Thanks
Ask here www.nairaland.com/2501292/post-all-problems-relating-jamb
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LogoDWhiz(m): 2:14pm On Jul 06, 2016
belladorna:
print it online. btw, u dnt need it tho

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by belladorna: 5:13pm On Jul 06, 2016
LogoDWhiz:
print it online. btw, u dnt need it tho
ok thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LogoDWhiz(m): 5:33pm On Jul 06, 2016
belladorna:
ok thanks
uwc
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by chiboy429(m): 10:12pm On Jul 06, 2016
Dpros:
REQUEST FOR YOUTH CORPERS TO SERVE IN OUR ORGANIZATION

DGR Consult is an Engineering/Oil and Gas Training outfit Located in Lagos.
We wish to invite prospective Corps Members(Male/Female) in need of a Place of Primary Assignment within Lagos,
Preferable around Amu-Odofin/Festac,Isolo, Surulere,
Must be Freshly out of camp and willing to work with the company throughout his/her service year.
Kindly contact us if your course of study falls within the following areas

Civil Engineering ( Structures)
Mechanical Engineering
Chemical Engineering
Electrical Engineering
Computer Science/Engineering
Business Admin/Marketing

Kindly forward your details to info@dgr.com.ng also copy to uyor.omani@dgr.com.ng
or visit us after you have booked an appointment with the management via email
or place a phone call via 08037916993 or 07052856858

We hope to hear from you if you are interested and also eligible to Serve with DGR Consult.

Please can i still apply to serve in your establishment ,i studied physics, did geophysics courses in shool as elective and i intend going for my masters in geophysics . I have some certifications in oil and gas in exploration to distribution from ifp school france that was sponsored by ToTal E&P. I will be glad to hear from you.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kellylaw22(m): 12:48pm On Jul 09, 2016
Hello guys,I have been offline for some while due to my educational challenges.Please when next is the mobilazation for the next batch.I mean the exact date so as to get myself really prepared and rally round for some stuff.it hsnt been easy though but we are still breading.I need a reply asap and if the Jamb slip number is very important.do I need to produce the original copy during the final clearance?..I have started the process though.it hasn't been easy..but with hope,I will scale through easily.one love
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Taeewo(m): 1:31pm On Jul 09, 2016
No date yet and u dnt need jamb slip,ur jamb no already with ur skul.
kellylaw22:
Hello guys,I have been offline for some while due to my educational challenges.Please when next is the mobilazation for the next batch.I mean the exact date so as to get myself really prepared and rally round for some stuff.it hsnt been easy though but we are still breading.I need a reply asap and if the Jamb slip number is very important.do I need to produce the original copy during the final clearance?..I have started the process though.it hasn't been easy..but with hope,I will scale through easily.one love
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kellylaw22(m): 2:40pm On Jul 09, 2016
Taeewo:
Ok.thanks bro.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kellylaw22(m): 2:45pm On Jul 09, 2016
Taeewo:
Ok..thanks bro
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by chiefojiji(m): 2:57pm On Jul 09, 2016
Waiting for batch B, and will be 30 this August..... is dere any hope to serve?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Taeewo(m): 4:08pm On Jul 09, 2016
NYSC calculates ur age from the date ur skul (senate) approved ur result.
chiefojiji:
Waiting for batch B, and will be 30 this August..... is dere any hope to serve?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Luchiana1(f): 12:15am On Jul 10, 2016
Tips from an ex corper: Its only a matter of time when you leave service year that you would understand what we are saying..how you could hav used your khaki to the maximum..how you could hav invested little of your alawee. *while serving..its a proper ground to expand in business because you can use your khaki to walk into any office and you wld b respected. 2-invest in a network..in a business system that as you are finishing service you wld come out with sometin tangible(helping hands is still one of the best netwrks..no products to sell..no bv point. whatsapp me08084226895 to send you form)3-: any job you didnt process wile serving..(personal advice (forget it) wen you finish..dnt waste the little money you saved on interviews and travlin and transport fare use it to START YOUR BUSINESS. 4-if you want to further your education..save to buy the form and do exams.. if you wanna travel abroad..get ur passport and use d money for ielts..visa n travel processin. in service year and still join a business network..in conclusion dnt waste ur service year. use your khaki to.the maximum, go places build/invest in a network that would bring cash for you long after servic and do business with your khaki..so that when you finish service year. you wld hav"worked smart" and you will be" waiting smart". for dt almighty job or for ur education.AND IF YOU HAVE FINISH SERVING.ALL HOPE IS NOT LOST. n no job yet USE YOUR SKILLS DO BUSINESS AND JOIN A BUSINESS NETWORK that would be a side/passiv income(helping hands/oluchi123) IF YOU ARE WAITING TO SERVE YOUR COUNTRY. OR STILL SCHOOLING OR WAITING FOR RESULT..NEW SEMESTER..STRIKE... HOLS..WAIT SMART. LEARN AND ACQUIRE A SKILL SO THAT IF ALAWEE/SALARY DOESNT COME IN TIME YOU WILL HAV A SKILL THAT WILL SUSTAIN YOU WILE SERVING YOUR FATHERLAND. also strt ds business netwrk. helpinghandsoluchi123. This is for the average Nigerian corper. dnt say i didnt tell u o..there are no jobs out here oooexcpt u make o. DO THIS AND THANK ME LATER With God on our side. see you at the top. REMAIN BLESSED. join d winnin team..team spread. lets giv u ideas n teach you skills to make money work for you and encourage you with downliners.helping hands/oluchi123. 08084226895luchiana1

3 Likes

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by chiefojiji(m): 5:34pm On Jul 10, 2016
Taeewo:
NYSC calculates ur age from the date ur skul (senate) approved ur result.
Thanks Taeewo
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Omaai(f): 10:25am On Jul 11, 2016
Hy what are chances of getting to serve in a federal parastatal without any Connection (knowing anyone)?. Are there other means?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Taeewo(m): 12:55pm On Jul 11, 2016
Hmmmmm, i cant say the chance, but most or 70% of corpers are posted to schools
Omaai:
Hy what are chances of getting to serve in a federal parastatal without any Connection (knowing anyone)?. Are there other means?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by richardbill: 10:41pm On Jul 11, 2016
It's good news for corp members & individuals who are in town to carry out one assignment or the other within a short time frame in the oil city of Warri. We have a well furnished apartment.The compound is situated at Jakpa road & its road is accessible & motorable with assurance of security as the compound is fenced & gated. Hurry as only few apartments are left. Please watsap/call on us today to view it.08162637076. We have other lovely places too. We are your apartment accomplice!
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by raphemmanuel(m): 11:08pm On Jul 11, 2016
please I want to ask this.
what are the list of states that accept batch B corpers, cos I know that not all states accepts batch B corpers.
Am just asking to know how am going to make my selections when time for it comes.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Taeewo(m): 11:10pm On Jul 11, 2016
All states accept corpers, no exemption to any....
raphemmanuel:
please I want to ask this.
what are the list of states that accept batch B corpers, cos I know that not all states accepts batch B corpers.
Am just asking to know how am going to make my selections when time for it comes.

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by wizkitvick(m): 11:28pm On Jul 11, 2016
please I want to ask this.... can I have an extra khaki sowed and take to camp?? won't it be seized
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Emmayur(m): 1:57pm On Jul 12, 2016
Need an Apartment in Minna, Niger state? Holla Capitol Properties Ltd on 07069303910. We will meet your housing needs. Call us today.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 13, 2016
Good mornn every1 pls i will like to knw, i just graduated may our is it posible for me to go fr services ds year batch B? unijos
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 13, 2016
Taeewo pls pity my question n ansa me

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (393) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.