Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,697 members, 7,802,056 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1080124 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (393) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by hassantaofeeq90(m): 5:08pm On Sep 24, 2016
pls friends I need your help on my friend's nysc stuff. the name he used in his jamb is a bit different from the one that appears on his B.Sc result.dis means that d name on the senate approved list is different from that of jamb.the name on jamb admission letter is Benjamin olatunde olalekan but the name on his result is olatunde Benjamin olalekan.but his jamb reg no is correct.but his right name is the one on his Bsc result
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Taeewo(m): 8:21pm On Sep 24, 2016
hassantaofeeq90:
pls friends I need your help on my friend's nysc stuff. the name he used in his jamb is a bit different from the one that appears on his B.Sc result.dis means that d name on the senate approved list is different from that of jamb.the name on jamb admission letter is Benjamin olatunde olalekan but the name on his result is olatunde Benjamin olalekan.but his jamb reg no is correct.but his right name is the one on his Bsc result
I dont think there is issue....
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Taeewo(m): 8:25pm On Sep 24, 2016
npn001:

I've applied online but my application has consistently been declined. Please I need to leave zaria ASAP. PLEASE HELP ME
Declined by NYSC, so what help did u now need again? That where u will complete ur service.. ..
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by npn001(f): 7:15am On Sep 25, 2016
Taeewo:
Declined by NYSC, so what help did u now need again? That where u will complete ur service.. ..

I've been able to reapply. Just that I don't want it to be declined again
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Taeewo(m): 12:28pm On Sep 25, 2016
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by humbleAYO95(m): 4:38pm On Sep 25, 2016
Please my jamb reg carries kolawole anthony kunle while my SOR And other document aside jamb documents, carries Kolawole kunle anthony, should i be worried.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Taeewo(m): 5:46pm On Sep 25, 2016
humbleAYO95:
Please my jamb reg carries kolawole anthony kunle while my SOR And other document aside jamb documents, carries Kolawole kunle anthony, should i be worried.
No issue

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by chommyAngela: 6:26pm On Sep 25, 2016
Pls who knws wot will happen to nysc acct after service year
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Taeewo(m): 6:33pm On Sep 25, 2016
chommyAngela:
Pls who knws wot will happen to nysc acct after service year
Nothing,u continue using it.. ...

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Impulse80(m): 4:17pm On Sep 26, 2016
Hello everyone, please i was mobilised with the last batch but I didn't go. I didn't register, do I need to be mobilised again?
Urgent reply needed please
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Temital(f): 5:07pm On Sep 26, 2016
Taeewo:
4 and 1 from a geopolitical zone. ..
Thank you.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kolaa007(m): 5:24pm On Sep 26, 2016
contact me if you want to be posted to any state of your choice.....kolaa007@yahoo.com
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Bigromeo(m): 3:49pm On Sep 27, 2016
humbleAYO95:
there is a probs.report 2 ya schl cos dis ar diff names ok.trust me my frnds in schl ar aving same probs so d schl told them 2 cum.pls take note
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 27, 2016
Good day house.i mobilized for batch A stream 1,I registered n was posted to sokoto,but culdnt mk it due to health related issue...m beTter now,,but confused as I don't know how n wat to do now...pls house I need help asap..tnks

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Taeewo(m): 5:56pm On Sep 27, 2016
Ifyikillz:
Good day house.i mobilized for batch A stream 1,I registered n was posted to sokoto,but culdnt mk it due to health related issue...m beTter now,,but confused as I don't know how n wat to do now...pls house I need help asap..tnks
No issue
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by humbleAYO95(m): 9:09pm On Sep 27, 2016
Which school please.
Bigromeo:
there is a probs.report 2 ya schl cos dis ar diff names ok.trust me my frnds in schl ar aving same probs so d schl told them 2 cum.pls take note
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Prettiepearlz(f): 11:35pm On Sep 27, 2016
Bigromeo:
I can't just wait for everything to be over. My friend also has the same issue jare. Let's assume she is STANLEY,Joan Olivia (not real names) and all her details read such except her O'level result which she is gonna use for NYSC registration that is rearranged as STANLEY, OliviaJoan.
Now our fear is can STANLEY,Joan Olivia claim the result of STANLEY, OliviaJoan?
While mine is like this using the same sample I am STANLEY,Joan Olivia but I registered O'level andJAMB with STANLEY,Joan O meaning I gained admission with STANLEY Joan O. But after graduating,my statement of result came out with STANLEY,Joan Olivia.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Bigromeo(m): 7:02am On Sep 28, 2016
Prettiepearlz:

I can't just wait for everything to be over. My friend also has the same issue jare. Let's assume she is STANLEY,Joan Olivia (not real names) and all her details read such except her O'level result which she is gonna use for NYSC registration that is rearranged as STANLEY, OliviaJoan.
Now our fear is can STANLEY,Joan Olivia claim the result of STANLEY, OliviaJoan?
While mine is like this using the same sample I am STANLEY,Joan Olivia but I registered O'level andJAMB with STANLEY,Joan O meaning I gained admission with STANLEY Joan O. But after graduating,my statement of result came out with STANLEY,Joan Olivia.
dat of o level aint a probs just make sure d name u used 4 jamb is dsame wif dat on urstatement of result.egg jamb name: stanley joan olivia statement of result or cert: stanley joan olivia if its nt dis way pls report bak 2 ya schl
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Bigromeo(m): 7:08am On Sep 28, 2016
humbleAYO95:
Which school please.
fed uni of agric makurdi
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by humbleAYO95(m): 10:26am On Sep 28, 2016
Please can you link me up with does guys, so as to know the outcome, my number, 07061091344 Thanks anyways.
Bigromeo:
fed uni of agric makurdi
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by vanb26(m): 2:20pm On Sep 28, 2016
Acquire that professional Skill of your choice at your convenience.
Www.Corridorspree.com/training
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by iSpread(m): 4:15pm On Sep 28, 2016
I STUDIED MARKETING IN UNIVERSITY OF UYO. ALL I NEED AND AM INTERESTED IN IS TO SERVE IN LAGOS CAMP THEREAFTER I WILL LIVE AND WORK THERE. I HOPE MY CHOICES ARE GOOD.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by MizOmalicha(f): 8:26am On Sep 29, 2016
Pls as a married woman what do I need for registration so I'll get posted 2where my spouse is? Please anyone. Tnks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Dreydoe(m): 3:08pm On Sep 29, 2016
i have a problem with the date of birth on my waec certificate..its 20th on my waec cert instead of 22nd. hope this won't be a prob while registn 4 NYSC
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by djgreenland(m): 5:24pm On Sep 29, 2016
Darkchocolate, please how much is the to be paid bicycle allowance?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Bigromeo(m): 7:22pm On Sep 29, 2016
humbleAYO95:
Please can you link me up with does guys, so as to know the outcome, my number, 07061091344 Thanks anyways.
u a stud of fuam?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by deeoh(m): 6:54am On Sep 30, 2016
mrsharpman:
South African Government Admits MMM is Not a Scam

The government and media in the past weeks ran some nasty allegations against MMM South Africa. The media painted it as a scam, ponzi scheme, pyramid scheme, etc. As we all know it by now that the media actually apologized for calling MMM a ponzi scheme and meanwhile the government on the other hand has implicitly admitted that fighting MMM is fighting a losing battle–they were shooting themselves in the foot.

Government Admission is inform of Donation Tax

The government’s proposal that MMM Members must be made to pay donation tax on anything over R100,000 is a clear statement that the criminalization of MMM was wrong. Being the capitalist that they are, they will go to the very last statement in the constitution to make sure that they get their greedy hands on the MMM money. Taxation is used to curb people’s power–capitalists hate it when you buy your cars, clothes, TVs, Houses cash because that means they don’t get your money through their evil debt system.

Why donation Tax is illegal for MMM Members

When government admits MMM is not a scam, they are effectively saying MMM members do not break any rules and that means the community is operating legally. The donation tax will in turn not be legal on MMM since it’s not registered as a company, corporation or charity organisation–basically not registered at all and so a donation tax therefore, becomes illegal just because someone is giving money to another person. We could as well call that a gift.

Giving a Gift is Not a Crime

In MMM, money is transferred from one member to another member and that transfer is a normal process that occurs everyday amongst ordinary people so it is going to be very hard for government to even tell that this money is from a MMM member or not. They will have label ‘giving’ illegal if they are to get a piece of the MMM pie.
So Mavrodians, no worries, gifting is not criminal and there will be no donation tax and if the force it down our throats, then we ain’t voting—#HANDS OFF MAVRODIANS

And for those that haven’t joined yet, you are missing big time–click here and register now.../?¡=emiflex

WhatsApp or call 08110392721 for more enquiries
what's MMM?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Taeewo(m): 7:11am On Sep 30, 2016
Dreydoe:
i have a problem with the date of birth on my waec certificate..its 20th on my waec cert instead of 22nd. hope this won't be a prob while registn 4 NYSC
No, u can correct that in camp or correct it with waec verification pin during online registration if its WAEC..
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Taeewo(m): 7:12am On Sep 30, 2016
djgreenland:
Darkchocolate, please how much is the to be paid bicycle allowance?
1k and t fare is 1500

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Taeewo(m): 7:14am On Sep 30, 2016
MizOmalicha:
Pls as a married woman what do I need for registration so I'll get posted 2where my spouse is? Please anyone. Tnks
Marriage cert, change of name published in a gazette, letter from ur spouse office etc.. ...Check NYSC website for details.. ..

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Dreydoe(m): 8:51am On Sep 30, 2016
Taeewo:
No, u can correct that in camp or correct it with waec verification pin during online registration if its WAEC..
Thanks it's WAEC Nov/Dec.. waec verification pin ..how can i get it now?

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (393) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.