Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,413 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:04 PM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1071538 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by femakin(m): 4:58am On Oct 23, 2016
Facing same issue here
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kayusbrown(m): 6:26am On Oct 23, 2016
BlackGoldDbully:
can som1 with May1986 register successfully without being exempted??

Yes. If your date of graduation is before May 2016 when you turned 30. Check the senate list to see the date of graduation uploaded by your school.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by BlackGoldDbully: 7:39am On Oct 23, 2016
kayusbrown:

Yes. If your date of graduation is before May 2016 when you turned 30. Check the senate list to see the date of graduation uploaded by your school.
Its on august2016. I dnt want to go abt dat waec verification thing.. it might take me time n being in period of anxiety. Sincerely is dat age reduction manipulation genie n hope it doesnt fireback?? Or hv u seen or heard som1 dat v done d waec verification process successfully
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Mrukk: 8:27am On Oct 23, 2016
Is it possible to change the selected states after printing green card
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Kylekent59: 8:33am On Oct 23, 2016
captainkizza:
good morning house, during my reg i was given an option to choose 2 states instead of four and i have printed my green card...pls aw do i go abt it
I have d same issue. The expert at d cafe said we are lucky. That inside d two states we are going to get one. I said ok. I have printed my call up no/green card
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by NaijaTroops(m): 10:43am On Oct 23, 2016
please nairalanders i have question, if for example my name is written on the green card as 'abu james yemi' and on my school id card as 'james yemi abu' is there going to be a problem during verification at the camp
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Taeewo(m): 10:48am On Oct 23, 2016
BlackGoldDbully:
can som1 with May1986 register successfully without being exempted??
depends on ur age wen ur skul senate approved ur final result.. .
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 23, 2016
Pls Sum1 Shuld Help, My Huby Works And Resid In Abj, And I Was Told Abj Is Full Nw, Wat Shuld I Do
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by BlackGoldDbully: 1:41pm On Oct 23, 2016
Taeewo:
depends on ur age wen ur skul senate approved ur final result.. .
Its on august2016. I dnt want to go abt dat waec verification thing.. it might take me time n being in period of anxiety. Sincerely is dat age reduction manipulation genie n hope it doesnt fireback?? Or hv u seen or heard som1 dat v done d waec verification process successfully
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LogoDWhiz(m): 3:28pm On Oct 23, 2016
Dusby:
cant register because of a wrong input of my matric no.i dont know how to go abt it. d wrong one belongs to anoda registered PCM. Im at a loss!

Check the senate list and confirm how your matric no was written there..
If it doesn't correspond, you won't be able to register
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LogoDWhiz(m): 3:30pm On Oct 23, 2016
dunamit:
Pls Sum1 Shuld Help, My Huby Works And Resid In Abj, And I Was Told Abj Is Full Nw, Wat Shuld I Do

You don't need to be bothered if you upload the right documents. They will eventually post you to abj regardless of what you selected.

You can select the states with insecurity issues so you have the option of redeploying. But you shouldn't be bothered though, as a married woman, you will be posted to where your husby lives.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LogoDWhiz(m): 3:31pm On Oct 23, 2016
NaijaTroops:
please nairalanders i have question, if for example my name is written on the green card as 'abu james yemi' and on my school id card as 'james yemi abu' is there going to be a problem during verification at the camp

No problem
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LogoDWhiz(m): 3:32pm On Oct 23, 2016
Mrukk:
Is it possible to change the selected states after printing green card

Lol.. No dear..

Once you've submitted, that's all
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Mrukk: 4:13pm On Oct 23, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Lol.. No dear..
Once you've submitted, that's all
i kno JUST trying to confirm
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by femakin(m): 4:16pm On Oct 23, 2016
Please someone should help. What I saw on my green card was 2:2 instead of 2:1. Hope this will not be affecting me
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Dusby: 5:13pm On Oct 23, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Check the senate list and confirm how your matric no was written there..
If it doesn't correspond, you won't be able to register
d one on d senate list is wrong!!! it belongs to anoda PCM who has registered cry
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by engrhope12: 5:17pm On Oct 23, 2016
dunamit:
JUST GO ON AND REGISTER WITH UR MARRIAGE DOCUMENT U WONT CHOOSE STATE BUT UR CERTIFICATE WILL CARRY UR HUSBAND NAME.
AND UR WILL BE POSTED TO ABUJA
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 23, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

You don't need to be bothered if you upload the right documents. They will eventually post you to abj regardless of what you selected.

You can select the states with insecurity issues so you have the option of redeploying. But you shouldn't be bothered though, as a married woman, you will be posted to where your husby lives.
Tanks 4 Responding , Pls Wat Abt Nursing Mothers, Hope They Wil Allow Us To Leave Camp Afta Reg
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 23, 2016
engrhope12:

JUST GO ON AND REGISTER WITH UR MARRIAGE DOCUMENT U WONT CHOOSE STATE BUT UR CERTIFICATE WILL CARRY UR HUSBAND NAME.
AND UR WILL BE POSTED TO ABUJA
tnks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:54pm On Oct 23, 2016
Dusby:
d one on d senate list is wrong!!! it belongs to anoda PCM who has registered cry

Does the person hav thesame surname as you?

'Cos one thing i know is this, the matric no u see on the senate list is what you will use to register.. If there is a mistake, then there is wahal..

The options i can see now is this, either you use his own matricno, since he was able to yours.

Or, visit your state's NYSC office. And locate the ICT unit... They should help you out..

Or, you contact your school to rectify the situation...

I will help you ask someone though.. The person in charge of ICT in my state here
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:56pm On Oct 23, 2016
dunamit:
Tanks 4 Responding , Pls Wat Abt Nursing Mothers, Hope They Wil Allow Us To Leave Camp Afta Reg

Yes, they will... Hopefully, the state is not far from your state..
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:00pm On Oct 23, 2016
femakin:
Please someone should help. What I saw on my green card was 2:2 instead of 2:1. Hope this will not be affecting me

Nah.. You can complain in camp
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Dusby: 7:55pm On Oct 23, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Does the person hav thesame surname as you?

'Cos one thing i know is this, the matric no u see on the senate list is what you will use to register.. If there is a mistake, then there is wahal..

The options i can see now is this, either you use his own matricno, since he was able to yours.

Or, visit your state's NYSC office. And locate the ICT unit... They should help you out..

Or, you contact your school to rectify the situation...

I will help you ask someone though.. The person in charge of ICT in my state here
ok. tnx... it was an error of a single digit. 7 was inserted instead of 8.... our surnames arent similar... tnx for helping out. hope to hear from u
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:04pm On Oct 23, 2016
Dusby:
ok. tnx... it was an error of a single digit. 7 was inserted instead of 8.... our surnames arent similar... tnx for helping out. hope to hear from u

You are welcome..

Try using his own and see how far..

No problem. Will get back to u
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Dusby: 8:12pm On Oct 23, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

You are welcome..

Try using his own and see how far..

No problem. Will get back to u
it did not work either. d system gave me feedbk dat d matric no belongs to anoda registered user
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by b5ive(m): 8:17pm On Oct 23, 2016
[/color][color=#000099]Please I really need your advice, my issue is that after the online registeration and printing out, my DOB was 1988 instead of 1990. Pls what should I do before it's too late.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by franugo(m): 3:04am On Oct 24, 2016
Kylekent59:

I have d same issue. The expert at d cafe said we are lucky. That inside d two states we are going to get one. I said ok. I have printed my call up no/green card

d green card is what you will use to print ur call up letter online right?? cause I didn't pay d 3k....shey d green card is only for those that paid?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by franugo(m): 3:09am On Oct 24, 2016
Dusby:
it did not work either. d system gave me feedbk dat d matric no belongs to anoda registered user

ur school can't make d correction ni?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by simababe(f): 5:53am On Oct 24, 2016
dunamit:

Same shoe, lagos was filled up when I registered but I was told i'll be given lagos automatically since I uploaded the required 5 docs, also my baby is 5weeks old so I know he's gonna be like 3month old during camp so that means we are gonna be exempted from the 3weeks exercise. What I'm praying for is to be transferred to a local govt around my house so that I can av time 4 my family n myself plus the xmas n festive period work freebies. grin
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by simababe(f): 6:04am On Oct 24, 2016
Sadyflame:
hello house pls I need ur help my name came out in batch a stream one bt then I was pregnant I couldn't go bt now am suppose to go bt I just gave birth via ceaseran section and I can't go till next year pls what will I do

Why don't you register, when you get to camp u'll be exempted from the 3weeks exercise then you can now talk to your bos at your PPA about your health condition so as to choose reasonable workin hour for you. I did. C section last month n I'm plying this route, i'm no ready to work 9 to 5pm but maybe 9 to 2pm n Notin stressful. I can't wait extra year again bsyds I want to get it done with. U mit be lucky n ur bos mite tell u to come 2ce or 3ce a week instead with less load. Anyways it's a suggestion. All the best sis.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Kylekent59: 8:47am On Oct 24, 2016
franugo:

d green card is what you will use to print ur call up letter online right?? cause I didn't pay d 3k....shey d green card is only for those that paid?
Yes. But plz pay d 3k. Ur school will delay ur green card and it is going to be stressful and also if it got lost daz d end but if u pay u can reprint if stol
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LivinaPatrick(f): 9:51am On Oct 24, 2016
All u need to upload re: marriage certificate,change of name affidavit,newspaper change of name,letter from employer(hubby),husband's id card(international id,national id,voters id)utility bill,letter of domicile from the local govt he reside. That's all
dunamit:

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (392) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.