Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,534 members, 7,808,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1082463 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:29am On Oct 24, 2016
Dusby:
it did not work either. d system gave me feedbk dat d matric no belongs to anoda registered user
Contact your state's nysc ict nd let your student affairs be informed
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Dusby: 2:18pm On Oct 24, 2016
LogoDWhiz:
Contact your state's nysc ict nd let your student affairs be informed
ok tnx.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 24, 2016
adewoletm:
If you are posted to Kano call me.
though posting is not out.. I'm a serving Batch A corp member in Kano.
08032121810 whatsapp included.

Please is Kano paying anything currently? Hows the costs of accommodation and feeding like?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by damilareoye: 5:40pm On Oct 24, 2016
Please, I need help.

I was actually helping my friend who finished from ekiti state University as a per time student print out her exclusion nysc certificate.

A message was sent to her yesterday that she can now proceed to the nysc site and registered so as to print out the exclusion.

We did supplied the information but on providing the University and matric number, it was said or loaded on the site that she should check the information supplied for errors or maybe information provided by her school doesn't tally and we have check through the form she submitted to school then, the info we supplied is the same.

Please, I don't know if we are the one not getting it right or the site is temporarily behaving that way
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by austinereds(m): 8:29pm On Oct 24, 2016
Good day all. Pls I have registered and printed the Call up no/ green card copy. But every time I log in it shows me the state of deployment page still unselected. I select and Resubmit it show your choice have been successful page I log out and in again still same issue. Any ideas on how to solve this anyone?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Jameek(m): 9:42pm On Oct 24, 2016
austinereds:
Good day all. Pls I have registered and printed the Call up no/ green card copy. But every time I log in it shows me the state of deployment page still unselected. I select and Resubmit it show your choice have been successful page I log out and in again still same issue. Any ideas on how to solve this anyone?

With reference to the part I made bold, why don't you just save yourself the stress for now? You have successfully registered so relax and print your call-up letter around the 3rd week of November.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by austinereds(m): 9:46pm On Oct 24, 2016
Thanks man.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:00am On Oct 25, 2016
damilareoye:
Please, I need help.

I was actually helping my friend who finished from ekiti state University as a per time student print out her exclusion nysc certificate.

A message was sent to her yesterday that she can now proceed to the nysc site and registered so as to print out the exclusion.

We did supplied the information but on providing the University and matric number, it was said or loaded on the site that she should check the information supplied for errors or maybe information provided by her school doesn't tally and we have check through the form she submitted to school then, the info we supplied is the same.

Please, I don't know if we are the one not getting it right or the site is temporarily behaving that way
Check the details on the senate list.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Phabulous4(m): 5:59am On Oct 25, 2016
Additional white Tshirt that I would be taking to camp. Can I customize my name on it to avoid miss-Up.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by doublezero7(m): 8:16am On Oct 25, 2016
Meade Concepts
presents

Straight To Camp Bus Services

You're welcomed to the 4th #StraightToCamp project! Meade Concepts would be transporting prospective corps members to 20 states for the 2016 Batch B orientation program! All buses would be taking PCM's straight to their orientation camps...safely and on time too!

For more informations and enquiries,

Call/WhatsApp: 08175880377
BBM: 7AF49EE5

#StraightToCamp #B16 #ComfortAndSafety

Kindly Re-BC...Thank you

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 25, 2016
doublezero7:
Meade Concepts
presents

Straight To Camp Bus Services

You're welcomed to the 4th #StraightToCamp project! Meade Concepts would be transporting prospective corps members to 20 states for the 2016 Batch B orientation program! All buses would be taking PCM's straight to their orientation camps...safely and on time too!

For more informations and enquiries,

Call/WhatsApp: 08175880377
BBM: 7AF49EE5

#StraightToCamp #B16 #ComfortAndSafety

Kindly Re-BC...Thank you

do you have anyone straight from Abuja to any state?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 25, 2016
a friend of mine is facing a problem... she is 30 and cnt register...she wants to serve and she has already been mobilized... what can be done?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by sseunth(m): 12:40pm On Oct 25, 2016
fhfhch
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by mimiessien(f): 1:10pm On Oct 25, 2016
who told you abuja is full ma,have u tried registering online thats the first step
dunamit:
Pls Sum1 Shuld Help, My Huby Works And Resid In Abj, And I Was Told Abj Is Full Nw, Wat Shuld I Do
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by mimiessien(f): 1:22pm On Oct 25, 2016
good afternoon all,anyone know the best ppa for drs in abuja
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Treash(m): 1:50pm On Oct 25, 2016
Help guys. Please a Frnd of mine is preparing for November mobilization. Pls what is the website page, the registration procedure and charges? Thanks.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Talk2Bella(f): 7:03pm On Oct 25, 2016
can ecowas passport be used for registration of NYSC for foreign student
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by fumfum23: 7:40pm On Oct 25, 2016
Hi good day, thanks for what you are doing.

I heard you receive your first allowance at camp, will the 19,800 be enough for my stay at the camp? (I don't intend to eat camp food o! Mami market all the way grin)

How much do you think I would need to take to camp?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Dreydoe(m): 8:53pm On Oct 25, 2016
Talk2Bella:
can ecowas passport be used for registration of NYSC for foreign student
ECOWAS passport is still d same thing as Nigeria intl passport na

Definitely Yes

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Talk2Bella(f): 9:56pm On Oct 25, 2016
Dreydoe:
ECOWAS passport is still d same thing as Nigeria intl passport na

Definitely Yes

Ecowas is different from Nigerian Passport

Thanks for the reply, I asked someone else and was told it could be used smiley
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by drthiery(m): 10:17pm On Oct 25, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Ecowas is different from Nigerian Passport

Thanks for the reply, I asked someone else and was told it could be used smiley

Its all the same.... The issuance of Nigerian passport has stopped for some years now... Ecowas passport os the new e-passport on board...

You can go renew ur Nigerian Passport to That of Ecowas...

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Talk2Bella(f): 6:56am On Oct 26, 2016
drthiery:

Its all the same.... The issuance of Nigerian passport has stopped for some years now... Ecowas passport os the new e-passport on board...

You can go renew ur Nigerian Passport to That of Ecowas...

Thank you

Alright thanks dear smiley

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ajabani4allah(m): 9:46am On Oct 26, 2016
kayusbrown:

NYSC changed the procedure for correction of date of birth in this batch. A WAEC verification PIN would have done the magic in the past. Now you have to apply for the correction through the Student Affairs Officer of your institution and you have to be fast about it. You will need the following:

A hand-written application to the Student Affairs Officer (SAO) of your institution to be forwarded to the NYSC including the following:

1. A copy of West African Examination Council (WAEC) Results Certificate showing Date of Birth;
2. Completed Bio-Data form upon entry into the Institution; and
3. First School Leaving Certificate
4. WAEC Results Verification PIN for use by NYSC

I don't know why they are putting PCMs through the stress of this long process because the WAEC PIN is what will still be used for verification of the date of birth. The only thing this new method is introducing is protection of NYSC against any legal backlash since you'll be tendering a handwritten and signed application letter to NYSC to change your date of birht to the one on your WAEC certificate. In case the date of birth on your WAEC certificate is wrong as well, NYSC can't be held responsible with this new approach. Before you follow the procedure to apply for correction, be sure that the date of birth on your WAEC certificate is correct or less than 30years for those trying to avoid EXEMPTION.

The date on the waec certificate of a friend of mine is more than 30 years (exempted) pls can this be corrected in camp if he presents his birth certificate which carries his actual age. Pls your response is needed asap. Thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kolaa007(m): 11:36am On Oct 26, 2016
Pls contact me if you want to be posted to your choice location this November....Hurry before its too late.....whatsapp 0 8 0 5 5 3 6 1 5 8 3
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Edubestconsult: 12:18pm On Oct 26, 2016
What did you do with your bicycle allowance? lol
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Darkchocolate(f): 12:59pm On Oct 26, 2016
LivinaPatrick:
Pls is Darkchocolate still here or d assistance

I'm always here Baby!
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Darkchocolate(f): 1:01pm On Oct 26, 2016
Praizo2:
. must it be short sleeve?

Yep. Unless for religious or medical reasons (backed up by evidence)
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LivinaPatrick(f): 1:28pm On Oct 26, 2016
Wow welcome,what really happened. Thanks to Jesus u re ok . Oya many questions dey on d queue,ur answers re needed.
Darkchocolate:

I'm always here Baby!
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Problemsolver14: 2:31pm On Oct 26, 2016
Hello corpers/everyone.. If you want to be reposted to the state of your choice.. Pls email problemsolver1004@gmail.com. So I can give you the break down. Terms and conditions apply. Pls for serious people only. Thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LogoDWhiz(m): 4:05pm On Oct 26, 2016
Dusby:
ok. tnx... it was an error of a single digit. 7 was inserted instead of 8.... our surnames arent similar... tnx for helping out. hope to hear from u

Well, sorry for the late response. Couldnt see my boss earlier.

He said there is nothing he an do from his end. It's either you contact te guy and get more facts from him. See if you can use his own matric number.
Lastly and majorly, complain to your school's SA and also your state's NYSC ICT

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.