Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,193 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1082235 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by BALLOSKI: 6:04pm On Oct 07, 2015
Vpleasure:
u couldn't sense sacarsm in her reply grin
I did
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by BALLOSKI: 6:17pm On Oct 07, 2015
ademasta:
Thanks for the wonderful work you are doing here... You know how essential original certificates are in this country, and you know the institutions won't given you twice even if you are the president. So d qustns is; MUST I go to camp with my original certificate? Cos if photocopies would do why going with the original?
2ndly, about the rubber tennis, did you mean the same type Mallams do wear when selling tea(mai shayi...lol)?
3rdly, how many times do they give food in camp? And at how many hours interval?
4thly, camp fire is when? And what is it all about?
5thly, can my waist pouch be multicolour?
6thly, are there electric sockets in the hostels?
7thly, are guys allowed in female hostels and vice versa***cos things go happen for camp o***.
8thly, can I go with my chess board?
9thly, do they give pounded yam in camp?
10thly, am I allowed to customize my khaki? ***a kind of adding 2stars, 3eagle etc...cos millitary is in the blood***.
11thly, when shall we be finishing daily activities so that we can go and rest?
12thly, I heard they do give watery beans...how many buckets of GARRI can I take along, as to dey mix am with the beans nah? Mind you, I no go share my garri with anybody for camp. Keribaby u dey hear? I no be your friend rich dat level o?

Answer all, your time starts.........now!
Cc
Darkchocolate(the thread mistress)
I couldn't stop laughing grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by BALLOSKI: 6:19pm On Oct 07, 2015
slimchi115:
recheck d pages,,i dnt tink i cn retype
Nawa for you ooo.

She's helping you and you are sounding like this?

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by BALLOSKI: 6:21pm On Oct 07, 2015
Ojemedad:
My question is about accommodation.
Is the PPA responsible for our accommodation or we are solely responsible?
partly , you are responsible in this case.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 07, 2015
Darkchocolate:

Awww...I don't think I can re-read! smiley
kk ..heard dat colored undies r obvious under white polo nd shorts for we ladies xo r we to wear only white nd black undies?2.hw fun cn d camp b? nd is it advisable to go for job interviews during d one yr service?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Darkchocolate(f): 7:52pm On Oct 07, 2015
slimchi115:
kk ..heard dat colored undies r obvious under white polo nd shorts for we ladies xo r we to wear only white nd black undies?2.hw fun cn d camp b? nd is it advisable to go for job interviews during d one yr service?

I wouldn't normally reply this because it is full of short words...I don't even understand half of it...but I'll try my best... angry

Let me give you an experiment, wear a white skirt, trousers or shorts with a ...lets say...pink underwear, go out to the end of the street and ask the recharge card woman at the end whether she can see anything..If she says YES then there's your answer. If she says NO then you can go with as many coloured panties as you want to. wink smiley

First week in camp is crap but subsequent weeks are fun fun fun!!!

Yes Yes Yes... those are probably the best time for you to go for interviews. That way, as you are leaving your PPA after one year, you are entering your permanent job!!!

3 Likes

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Darkchocolate(f): 7:54pm On Oct 07, 2015
BALLOSKI:
Nawa for you ooo.

She's helping you and you are sounding like this?

Nigerians and feeling 'entitled'!!! angry
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Darkchocolate(f): 7:59pm On Oct 07, 2015
adaoma123:
Hello. I was born and raised in America. I want to move to Nigeria next year to complete my NYSC (myself) so I can work in the country. I completed my law degree (JD), I am an attorney. My undergrad major was in environmental sciences. What do you think I would be posted in and be doing after camp? I am just curious and I appreciate the help. Thank you.

I have an LLB honours ...was posted to a Lagos State Ministry. You might get the same if you are lucky!!! grin wink. Try and join groups in camp that will enable you choose where you want to serve...That way you can handpick your PPA *little nugget of gold*

And don't worry, you will have fun in camp. I hated my first week but got into the groove by week two. Let me know if you need anymore assistance. wink

2 Likes

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Darkchocolate(f): 8:04pm On Oct 07, 2015
Bimbomartins:
Helo. I truely commend ur response to d myriad of questions, u've managed to be polite n fair in ur speech n dealings, I enjoyed reading thru dis thread. It was educative.

At last...someone that actually thanked me without asking a question! Thank you Bimbomartins cheesy wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Darkchocolate(f): 8:06pm On Oct 07, 2015
Vpleasure:
she actually got dat..

Thank you! angry undecided wink Wasn't exactly rocket science

2 Likes

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Darkchocolate(f): 8:07pm On Oct 07, 2015
adakoleagbenu:
I think he's asking if there r hidden/secret spots in camp 2 have sex,cuz he wants 2 buy condoms

Oh really? I wouldn't have guessed at all!! cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Darkchocolate(f): 8:09pm On Oct 07, 2015
BALLOSKI:

Nah!

Trying to see that all the challenges that lie ahead as regard nysc are solved by you on this thread.

Not gossiping, I'm just right behind you. wink

The only thing I want behind me is SATAN...Are you SATAN If not, you better get yo a3s in front so I'll have my eyeball on yo a3s!!! grin
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Darkchocolate(f): 8:12pm On Oct 07, 2015
hypergig:
For the 2016 batch A is it still fixed for February or a later date?

Ah ah...we never finish the incoming batch, and you are asking about 2016 batch... Hian ooo ...Dis one pass me ooo lipsrsealed undecided embarassed
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Ecclesiastes(m): 8:14pm On Oct 07, 2015
I registered without paying 3K, is there any document for me to print after completing the reg? And tell me about the green card. Thanks for your effort so far.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Darkchocolate(f): 8:15pm On Oct 07, 2015
KingJB:
I have questions O

Bet still typing

Did you finally finish typing your question cos my grey hairs are turning blue from all the waiting! embarassed angry

4 Likes

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Darkchocolate(f): 8:22pm On Oct 07, 2015
Ecclesiastes:
I registered without paying 3K, is there any document for me to print after completing the reg? And tell me about the green card. Thanks for your effort so far.

Please consult the NYSC website and check if there are any documents you need to print. That information should be available there. In relation to the green card, what exactly do you wish to know about it...would you like to know what a green card is?, where to get one? how to get one? ...please specify and clarify! Thanking you in advance for your anticipated co-operation. smiley
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Elevation(m): 8:49pm On Oct 07, 2015
Dark Chocolate, thanks for the gesture, I've got a question or two....... number 1. Is it a must to wear waist pouch??
2. Serious Marching de on Sundays??
3.How can an individual handle accommodation after camping if he or She wants to stay behind before reporting to ppa?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by BALLOSKI: 9:23pm On Oct 07, 2015
Darkchocolate:

The only thing I want behind me is SATAN...Are you SATAN If not, you better get yo a3s in front so I'll have my eyeball on yo a3s!!! grin
*rushes to her front dancing*

7 Likes

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by BALLOSKI: 9:25pm On Oct 07, 2015
Darkchocolate:

Nigerians and feeling 'entitled'!!! angry
and we asj our government for everything... grin
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by candycrush(f): 9:30pm On Oct 07, 2015
Anty Chocolate I've got a question oh

Please if you get a rejection letter and you want to go about looking for another ppa yourself, must it around the same area of your first ppa of you can choose anywhere in the state?

Okay for example I'm being posted to a school in Asaba and I'm being rejected there, and I know someone who can give me a letter of request from Warri. Would it be accepted or must I only look for an alternative in Asaba?

If you don't understand my question please gimme your phone number English is hard for me sometimes lol thank you.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by eclipsehemmy(m): 9:46pm On Oct 07, 2015
Darkchocolate:

Please consult the NYSC website and check if there are any documents you need to print. That information should be available there. In relation to the green card, what exactly do you wish to know about it...would you like to know what a green card is?, where to get one? how to get one? ...please specify and clarify! Thanking you in advance for your anticipated co-operation. smiley
I fink d green card d guy z talkin bout z not international passport own. Its d green card pcm print out after registration. Since d nigga didn't pay. He shud jux go to his skul to get his call up number. Bt NYSC intructed PCM tu sign d green card nd bring to camp. So I dunno if institution would give the green card
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Darkchocolate(f): 9:50pm On Oct 07, 2015
BALLOSKI:
*rushes to her front dancing*

grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Darkchocolate(f): 9:53pm On Oct 07, 2015
Elevation:
Dark Chocolate, thanks for the gesture, I've got a question or two....... number 1. Is it a must to wear waist pouch??
2. Serious Marching de on Sundays??
3.How can an individual handle accommodation after camping if he or She wants to stay behind before reporting to ppa?

1. Nope, not compulsory
2. Naaa...Sunday is largely chill out. The best day so far.
3. Err...you can stay over in a hotel, with a friend or relative. Or talk to a top camp official and see if you would be allowed to stay the night. But they won't let you leave and come into camp anyhow (no mammi market, no kitchen food...i presume)... or you can simply travel home and return the next day.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by MistarT(m): 10:23pm On Oct 07, 2015
DC!!!!!! nice one pls don't stop, do keep it up!
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by adakoleagbenu: 10:30pm On Oct 07, 2015
Darkchocolate:

Oh really? I wouldn't have guessed at all!! cool
**sacarsm alert**

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by adakoleagbenu: 10:36pm On Oct 07, 2015
I think the green card contains certain details about a prospective corper like name,dob,passport,qualifications,kit size specification,etc. Those who didn't pay for call up number may still print out the green card,but it won't contain call up number,unlike those who paid.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by oludebby90(f): 11:13pm On Oct 07, 2015
Thanks so much for this thread darkchocolate, have really learnt a lot
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Solomonodimegwu(m): 11:15pm On Oct 07, 2015
hypergig:
For the 2016 batch A is it still fixed for February or a later date?
haba! Make we go first na b4 u begin talk of batch 16A....... hahan!

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 07, 2015
Darkchocolate:

I wouldn't normally reply this because it is full of short words...I don't even understand half of it...but I'll try my best... angry

Let me give you an experiment, wear a white skirt, trousers or shorts with a ...lets say...pink underwear, go out to the end of the street and ask the recharge card woman at the end whether she can see anything..If she says YES then there's your answer. If she says NO then you can go with as many coloured panties as you want to. wink smiley

First week in camp is crap but subsequent weeks are fun fun fun!!!

Yes Yes Yes... those are probably the best time for you to go for interviews. That way, as you are leaving your PPA after one year, you are entering your permanent job!!!

okey dokey!! tnkz a bunch rilly appreciate.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by judith989(f): 12:39am On Oct 08, 2015
my guess is she got it, but gave him the answer he kinda deserved.....its sarcasm..
BALLOSKI:
Gbam!

Darkchocolate didn't get that. grin
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Darkchocolate(f): 6:33am On Oct 08, 2015
candycrush:
Anty Chocolate I've got a question oh

Please if you get a rejection letter and you want to go about looking for another ppa yourself, must it around the same area of your first ppa of you can choose anywhere in the state?

Okay for example I'm being posted to a school in Asaba and I'm being rejected there, and I know someone who can give me a letter of request from Warri. Would it be accepted or must I only look for an alternative in Asaba?

If you don't understand my question please gimme your phone number English is hard for me sometimes lol thank you.

Dear Aunty Candy,

As long as the ppa is in the state of your call up, that should suffice.

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.