Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,187 members, 7,780,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:02 PM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1071191 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by popy35: 1:10pm On Nov 21, 2016
My page doesn't have the print call up letter icon yet. please why is this so? are they still uploading? how long should I wait for? thank you.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by chukz999(m): 1:30pm On Nov 21, 2016
popy35:
My page doesn't have the print call up letter icon yet. please why is this so? are they still uploading? how long should I wait for? thank you.
It Means U R Joining Stream2
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Melonny(m): 4:46pm On Nov 21, 2016
I need your suggestions please, I have an Advanced diploma in Business and Accounting(ACCA) UK.. I have read the criteria for NYsc for foreign students. Bsc and HND only are stated. the Advance diploma is equivalent to Bsc in the UK. Will I be able to use this certificate for nysc?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Dreydoe(m): 5:09pm On Nov 21, 2016
Osun state prospective corps member add https:///JJ5j9uHXQwrDJUIth0EPFB
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Fatherherokay(m): 5:20pm On Nov 21, 2016
IMPORTANT NYSC NEWS: For your safety and quick environmental adaptation, and as NYSC is on the verge again, save your friends and family members from the stress of LANGUAGE BARRIERS through the use of this app that teaches you YORUBA, HAUSA or IGBO with ease using a *text and audio training*. It teaches you all conversation like COUNTING MONEY, LIFE THREAT, TRANSPORT, ROMANTIC, MARKET, HEALTH, GREETINGS, etc. You can also do a live chat with all members across all institutions in Nigeria(interesting for all Nigerian undergraduates and graduates). Also av an access to ICERADIO, Latest job and scholarship news and general Nigeria news. SHARE THKS AS YOU CAN HELP A FRIEND

Download icenaija APP on google play store or click the link below
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.waleibrahim.icenaija

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by djgreenland(m): 6:50pm On Nov 21, 2016
Good day, please how would a foreign student from cotonou translate his/her certificates Please I need your help....
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by templeinyou(m): 7:24pm On Nov 21, 2016
Pls where is the camp in Kogi state?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by klassd(m): 7:35pm On Nov 21, 2016
is it possible for me to do a change of name in camp during registration? I have the court affidavit and newspaper publication.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by klassd(m): 8:03pm On Nov 21, 2016
Muslimgirl:
What is thetep by step registeration procedures for nursing mothers and pregnant mothers before decamping.?

Can those whose surnames are showing their husband's surname instead of their surname used in school change it in the certificate format?

How will pregnant mother get a maternity leave?

Can I Change my surname in camp since Nysc changed my surname to my husband's name?
Thanks
waiting for responses

Please where you able to change your surname in camp? am facing same challenge now. thanks in advance
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by klassd(m): 8:07pm On Nov 21, 2016
Taeewo hello bro do you know if I can change my surname in camp, I have d court affidavit n newspaper publication
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Dharmmieojo(m): 8:51pm On Nov 21, 2016
Olan1y1:
Copper weeee weeee weeee
Please, help to rebroadcast this:
_BlESSING TRAVELS AND TOURS LIMITED…the low-fare traveling agent you can trust... for coppers
2015/2016 BATCH-B NYSC ORIENTATION PROGRAMME
Home to Camp, a Journey of Fruitful End.
This organization is fully aware of your patience and heartily appreciate it beyond measures..
PRICE LIST
S/N STATE AMOUNT(₦)
1. ABIA 6,500
2. ADAMAWA 11, 500
3. AKWA IBOM 7, 500
4. ANAMBRA 5, 500
5. BAUCHI 9, 000
6. BAYELSA 6, 000
7. BENUE 7, 000
8. BORNO 13, 000
9. CROSS RIVER 9, 500
10. DELTA 4, 800
11. EDO 4, 000
12. EKITI --------
13. ENUGU 5, 800
14. GOMBE 9, 500
15. IMO 5, 800
16. JIGAWA 8, 700
17. KADUNA 7, 800
18. KANO 7, 800
19. KATSINA 8, 300
20. KEBBI 8, 500
21. KOGI 5, 000
22. KWARA 4, 000
23. LAGOS --------
24. NIGER 6, 500
25. NASSARAWA 7, 500
26. OGUN ------
27. ONDO ------
28. OSUN ------
29. OYO ------
30. PLATEAU 8, 000
31. RIVERS 7, 000
32. SOKOTO 8, 500
33. TARABA 12, 000
34. YOBE 11, 000
35. ZAMFARA 9, 000
36. F.C.T 7, 000
the NOTE:
1. All reservations and bookings will be closed by 12p:m on Wednesday, the 23rd of November, 2016.
2. All buses will leave LASU campus for their respective destination at exactly 8:30a:m except for Bornu, Taraba, Yobe and Adamawa buses that will leave earlier. PLEASE, NO AFRICAN TIME!
3. Payment for reservation and booking is either by cash at our office or a bank deposit into the company's account with its details as follows:
Come down with cash and collect your tickets......
To sum up, we urge you not to delay your reservation to hinder meaningful preservation.
Thanks for traveling with us.
For more information, please call any of the numbers below:
LoLADE: 09 035 3978 42
Focus: 0802 721 500
Olaniyi: 07088337244
OR
Visit us @ AJ center , Lagos State University, Ojo Campus, Lagos.........
Let's move together in 1 voice

Wen is adamawa bus leaving
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 21, 2016
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by justdream(m): 10:06pm On Nov 21, 2016
Good evening all, I have been trying to check my name on the NYSC portal but it seem to be omitted, what could be the problem? Asking on behalf of my sister please.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kuchikau1: 10:08pm On Nov 21, 2016
tblaq:
Any one poster to Kano state should Holla for any enquiries about the state...08030512632...though am an ex copper so I tink I have lots of info abt K-Town city
Pls...Define kano in terms of housing for corp members.
Secondly after camp...how do one secure a temporal housing.
Wat are the tips needed for survival?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kuchikau1: 10:13pm On Nov 21, 2016
justdream:
Good evening all, I have been trying to check my name on the NYSC portal but it seem to be omitted, what could be the problem? Asking on behalf of my sister please.
..wats so hard in saying you are the one?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Taeewo(m): 10:26pm On Nov 21, 2016
klassd:
Taeewo hello bro do you know if I can change my surname in camp, I have d court affidavit n newspaper publication
Surname? But u not a female. ..Are u changing to the one on ur Statement Of Result?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by justdream(m): 10:28pm On Nov 21, 2016
kuchikau1:
..wats so hard in saying you are the one?

Nothing is so hard my dear only that I did my NYSC in 2008 and by then, we never did all this online reg. ish. So u got a solution for me or u join the guys heading into Sambisa looking for Boko Haram.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by klassd(m): 11:12pm On Nov 21, 2016
Taeewo:
Surname? But u not a female. ..Are u changing to the one on ur Statement Of Result?
no, I want to change the one on my statement of result, to the one am using for BVN and bank account
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spainze007(m): 12:16am On Nov 22, 2016
Pls @op for someone who studied computer science, is it not possible to get a place like telecommunications company or places like channels TV or IT firm to serve instead of teaching computer science In a secondary school or in a primary school
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by RCCFoyostate: 2:44am On Nov 22, 2016
THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CORPERS FELLOWSHIP ( RCCF) WELCOMES ALL 2016 BATCH B CORP MEMBERS TO OYO STATE.
WE ARE HERE TO OFFER YOU ACCOMMODATION IN A SPIRITUAL AND CONDUCIVE ATMOSPHERE, YOUR LIFE CANNOT REMAIN THE SAME.
OUR FAMILY HOUSES ARE LOCATED AT
APATA AND BASHORUN

FOR INQUIRIES, PLEASE CALL :

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by tobiclement: 2:46am On Nov 22, 2016
Book your direct bus to NYSC camp on www.transport2camp.com and enjoy 5% discount and up to #5,000 loyalty reward. Save time, Save money, Save stress when you book on www.transport2camp.com, your booking details would be sent to you immediately. #NYSC transport, #Direct bus to NYSC camp from Lagos.

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by BlessedHay(m): 4:39am On Nov 22, 2016
When is the Next Batch of Nysc? Batch A, i mean. #thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Taeewo(m): 8:45am On Nov 22, 2016
klassd:

no, I want to change the one on my statement of result, to the one am using for BVN and bank account
Just go with all your necessary documents. ......
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Favy57: 8:49am On Nov 22, 2016
Op keep up the good work. My question is about the stream 2 is there any bias concerning them and also are posted to good state and ppa. Again I want to know if we can be allowed with multi color sweater for us to sleep at note with.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Aliyu333: 8:58am On Nov 22, 2016
Favy57:
Op keep up the good work. My question is about the stream 2 is there any bias concerning them and also are posted to good state and ppa. Again I want to know if we can be allowed with multi color sweater for us to sleep at note with.
please modify your post bro, there are some honest mistakes therein (makes it difficult to understand what you are driving at).
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by abuomaIV(m): 10:10am On Nov 22, 2016
Good Day all
I finished service in 2015, a 2014 Batch B set in Oyo State. during our passing out, I discovered there was a mistake in my surname on my discharge certificate. I filed for complain and was given a form to make corrections.
After their processes, they said the amended certificate will be sent to my home address and they will call me for confirmation. It's a year now and nothing has been done about it. pleas what do I do?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 22, 2016
please I need help cos my Sis bwas deployed to Zamfara and we reside in Ibadan. the problem is that she has a 20days old baby and her school is telling her that she has to get to NYSC office in Abuja before they can do anything to help her deffer it to next year batch. please she can't travel now cos her baby is still small. what else can we do?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by franugo(m): 11:05am On Nov 22, 2016
Was putting my hope on getting d CUL from my school but it seems nysc no longer sends CULs to schools [which begs d question why place it as an option on d TiTi?].

Can i use d RRR i printed when i registered for CUL Sometime ago? How would i get my CUN to print d CUL?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by wealthyhenry(m): 11:37am On Nov 22, 2016
thanks so much for the help u render. I've seen some requirements in which was stated some number of photocopies of one's credentials. each document should have about 15copies. pls how relevant and authentic is this requirement. are they really needed in the camp?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Favy57: 1:28pm On Nov 22, 2016
Favy57:

What am trying to ask is: the stream 2 corpers do they encounter problem during deployment and also PPA postings. Secondly are multi color sweater allowed into the camps which can be used to sleep at night.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by diana158(m): 3:06pm On Nov 22, 2016
please am hospitalised i want to report to camp 5days after, will i be allowed into the camp?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kuchikau1: 10:45pm On Nov 22, 2016
justdream:

Nothing is so hard my dear only that I did my NYSC in 2008 and by then, we never did all this online reg. ish. So u got a solution for me or u join the guys heading into Sambisa looking for Boko Haram.
LOL

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (392) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.