Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,239 members, 7,807,806 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1082048 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kulzinnyjo(f): 12:52pm On Jan 17, 2017
Hello, i have a serious question/concern. please what happens if i arrive NYSC camp late - the morning of Thursday 26th Jan, will i miss the registration? or will I be able to register that morning before swearing in ceremony? also what time is the swearing in? i am travelling from abroad and may be late for the camp, please can anyone help? Thanks and Godbless
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by dojnr4real: 7:03am On Jan 18, 2017
Please I would like to know if the NYSC corps members that helped during npower verification exercise have been paid. Thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by DGR5: 9:59am On Jan 18, 2017
DPROS GLOBAL RESOURCES LTD. (DGR CONSULT)

REQUEST FOR YOUTH CORPERS TO SERVE IN OUR ORGANIZATION

DGR consult is an Engineering/Oil and Gas Training outfit Located in Lagos.
We wish to invite prospective Corps Members(Male/Female) in need of a Place of Primary Assignment within Lagos,
Preferable around Amu-Odofin/Festac,Isolo, Surulere,
Must be Freshly out of camp and willing to work with the company throughout his/her service year.
Kindly contact us if your course of study falls within the following areas

Civil Engineering ( Structures)
Mechanical Engineering
Chemical Engineering
Electrical Engineering
Computer Science/Engineering
Business Admin/Marketing

Kindly forward your details to info@dgr.com.ng also copy to uyor.omani@dgr.com.ng
or visit us after you have booked an appointment with the management via email
or place a phone call via
08164071894 or 08037916993
at
Suite B6B 24 road plaza, 24 road, Festac Town, Lagos

We hope to hear from you if you are interested and also eligible to Serve with dgr consult.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Kylekent59: 6:24pm On Jan 18, 2017
I forgot to tell u all my experience. I am batch b 16 stream 1 corper serving in lagos. When registering for nysc. It was meant to be 4 choices but mine brought out only 2 choices. So I chose Abuja (1st choice) and lagos(2nd choice). When I went to print my call up letter I was given LAGOS.
Tnk u all

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Next2Bezee(m): 7:40pm On Jan 18, 2017
Please o, how does a recently returned foreign degree graduate register for the next nysc batch?

The nysc portal doesn't have any registration options, only log ins for those who already have an account.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by allytinted: 9:03pm On Jan 18, 2017
Can someone who miss 2016 Batch B Stream 1 be allowed to go with stream 2
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by George22016(m): 7:09am On Jan 19, 2017
allytinted:

Quickly go to a Nysc Ict center fast so u can be cleared
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Fatherherokay(m): 10:18am On Jan 19, 2017
For safety during service, to mitigate language barriers, for easy adaptation in your state of deployment, among others.
I am writing this article because of the challenges (mostly language barrier and discrepancy in culture and cultural beliefs) I had in the first few months of my NYSC service year in a strange state I had no relatives or family.

The efficacy of this mobile app, iceNaija, cannot be over exhausted. In fact, this app will be a buddy and a great companion for you. It will help you solve many challenges you may likely face in your state of deployment (irrespective of it being a rural or urban placement), especially a state you have no relatives or understand their language. It will always be a companion for you before, during and after your service year.

LANGUAGE HELP TAB: This tab teaches you how to learn and converse with people in either YORUBA, IGBO or HAUSA using SENTENCE TEXTS with AUDIO PLAYER TRAINING for each sentences/words. Some of the categories of conversations (based on the event/circumstances you find yourself) are transport conversations (what you can say or reply when you want to enter a cab and communicate with the driver), life threat conversation (how you can understand when people are planning or saying something evil about you), market conversation (what you can say when you want to buy things in the market), romantic conversation (what you can say to a girl or a guy you would like to have a romantic moment with), counting money (how to count money in native language), foodstuff conversations (like rice, beans, Garri, locust beans, etc.), health/ sickness conversation, etc.

INSTITUTION LIVE CHAT: made easy by "signing in" using your Facebook or google account, you can have an instant/live chat with all members (students) across all the institutions in Nigeria. Not only do you have the chance to connect and engage with members of your own institution, you can also connect with the members of other institution by choosing to turn on notification for your own institutions and others of your interest.

INTERNET RADIO: you will have access to a 24-hours active internet radio (ICE RADIO NIGERIA) that informs you with the ongoing and latest events in Nigeria. It informs and engages you with interesting entrepreneurship, startup and other empowerment programmes. Romantic and other youth oriented programmes are not excluded. You will have access to listen to unceasing Nigeria-based music, and also an avenue for upcoming artiste to air their songs to all Nigerians.

CHAT FORUM: this is a broad platform of ICENAIJA APP that gives users the chance to inform, connect, engage, interact or chat with other users (ICE BUDDIES). Also an avenue to learn, to seek information, to share opinion, to report your community, among others. You can have a direct and a one-on-one quick/private chat with our ICE EXPERTS like LOVE DOCTOR, PSYCHOLOGIST, ACADEMICS CONSULTANT, BUSINESS CONSULTANT, LEGAL EXPERT, MEDICAL EXPERTS AND DENTAL EXPERTS. You can, bring your mathematics questions to be solved, you can learn how to solve aptitude test questions, know more about life mysterious facts, among others.

JOB VACANCIES TAB: gives you access to at least 50 most current job vacancy news every day. The advantage of ICENAIJA over others is that it gives you the most recent job vacancies available in Nigeria (as it is being posted by the companies, institutions or employees).

NEWS TAB: ICENAIJA informs you on the latest and genuine news in Nigeria and Abroad. The news on ICENAIJA platform are always the latest.
DECIDE TAB: this is through the use of a simple-to-use poll system. You will have the privilege to vote for or vote against any public opinion pertaining to any current or trending event in your community and Nigeria at large.

(download on google playstore "icenaija"wink or you follow the link
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.waleibrahim.icenaija

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by saraki2019(m): 1:21pm On Jan 19, 2017
@darkchocolate adesuwag do nysc still offer automatic reployment to those posted to yobe
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by benny4wax(m): 1:40pm On Jan 19, 2017
I was also posted to Yobe......I am confused as to what to do. I am confused because me and my girlfriend agreed we won't try to influence our posting (God Knows best). She was given Kano in the stream one, she accepted it and she is currently enjoying it there, I doubt if there is or will be anything to enjoy in Yobe.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by allytinted: 2:04pm On Jan 19, 2017
George22016:

Quickly go to a Nysc Ict center fast so u can be cleared
Thanks for the reply. Do I need to obtain a letter from my school explaining why I couldn't make the first stream?
Thanks in advance.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by bobby4kris(m): 2:48pm On Jan 19, 2017
Lagos to Enuguhttps:///FQ4D4o2FqHg4JsodmUVrqe
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by bobby4kris(m): 2:49pm On Jan 19, 2017
Yes lag base corps going to Enugu.. Click to join WhatsApp grouphttps:///FQ4D4o2FqHg4JsodmUVrqe
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by segzyogondus(m): 4:40pm On Jan 19, 2017
LogoDWhiz:

You are welcome..

I believe you are good to go.

Kindly let me know when the timet for the 2017 batches start registration....Thanks so much...
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:03pm On Jan 19, 2017
segzyogondus:

Kindly let me know when the timet for the 2017 batches start registration....Thanks so much...
No problem boss.

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:06pm On Jan 19, 2017
kulzinnyjo:
Hello, i have a serious question/concern. please what happens if i arrive NYSC camp late - the morning of Thursday 26th Jan, will i miss the registration? or will I be able to register that morning before swearing in ceremony? also what time is the swearing in? i am travelling from abroad and may be late for the camp, please can anyone help? Thanks and Godbless
Reg ends wednesday 11:59pm. swearing in usually starts 9am. try nd make it before thursday if u dnt wanna miss dis batch
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:08pm On Jan 19, 2017
dojnr4real:
Please I would like to know if the NYSC corps members that helped during npower verification exercise have been paid. Thanks
NAH

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:12pm On Jan 19, 2017
Next2Bezee:
Please o, how does a recently returned foreign degree graduate register for the next nysc batch?

The nysc portal doesn't have any registration options, only log ins for those who already have an account.
Reg is closed for now. It will be opened for the next batch. And the time for that is not yet certain, probably May.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:14pm On Jan 19, 2017
allytinted:
Possible but not certain. Check your dashboard if you have been reposted.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Fatherherokay(m): 9:57pm On Jan 19, 2017
IMPORTANT NYSC NEWS: For your safety and quick environmental adaptation, and as NYSC is on the verge again, save your friends and family members from the stress of LANGUAGE BARRIERS through the use of this app that teaches you YORUBA, HAUSA or IGBO with ease using a *text and audio training*. It teaches you all conversation like COUNTING MONEY, LIFE THREAT, TRANSPORT, ROMANTIC, MARKET, HEALTH, GREETINGS, etc. You can also do a live chat with all members across all institutions in Nigeria(interesting for all Nigerian undergraduates and graduates). Also av an access to ICERADIO, Latest job and scholarship news and general Nigeria news. SHARE THKS AS YOU CAN HELP A FRIEND

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.waleibrahim.icenaija

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by wiseone28: 2:00am On Jan 20, 2017
Pls is it advisable to go to the camp with my PC, though am not going to use it in the camp cos i may not travel back home after the 21 days in camp..because of the distance since am in Akwa Ibom but posted to kastina?

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by muid33n(m): 12:40pm On Jan 21, 2017
Hello! Please, I am really concerned right now. I changed my course at school but my JAMB admission letter still holds the information regarding the old course that I was offered. Do I need to do change of course/admission with JAMB. If I decide to leave it without changing it, will it affect my NYSC. (PS: I grad 2016... Looking at 2017 for service year).

Thanks. I look forward to getting reply soon.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by SaintSixtus: 7:55pm On Jan 21, 2017
https:///005FcxddTd5LS889hsfklj

08066065002 join our whatsaap group if posted to borno
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 21, 2017
hello guys good evening y'all. Pls what will determine if u will serve in A17stream 1 or stream 11
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by CallmeAbbey: 6:27pm On Jan 22, 2017
my sister is about going for her service from lagos on tuesday to kogi and she will like to be redeployed because she has health challenges recently that need medical attention regularly. pls, what document does she need to present for her request to be granted? I mean whether it is the medical report or the newly requested fitness certificate. she does not know what to do pls help.
thank you
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Tunchi101(m): 9:07pm On Jan 22, 2017
please who knows when 2017 batch A would be leaving?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by UniqueGenii: 9:11pm On Jan 22, 2017
Call me on 09056064845 for speedy redeployment to any state of your choice.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by richakpan: 9:20pm On Jan 22, 2017
ICYMI: http://nysc-cds.com/in-the-news/icymi-2016-batch-b-stream-2
Vital things you need to know before you leave for Camp.
Godspeed
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Rottymy: 9:48am On Jan 23, 2017
https:///FcAQCCmwPY98Ubcce93vzj
This is the link for joining DELTA STATE Batch B stream II corpers whatsapp group. Thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nnedaddy2016(f): 2:45pm On Jan 23, 2017
plz when is the best and right time for me to submit a letter of request if i have any. and to whom do i submit this letter.

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.